The Education Forum

The EOP Entrance revealed

Pat, your low-on-the-head wound seems to be pretty close to what the late Tom Purvis had theorized. Purvis called this one the third shot, the one located past Z313...closer to about Z345. And right about where the original West survey for the SS said it happened.

Now, I corresponded for several years with Tom Purvis, and while he was firm in his belief of "3 shots/3 hits," I did eventually get him to admit that he couldn't place Oswald in the window with the rifle at the time the shots were fired. When I have more time, I plan to study your Chapter 13 in detail. I have great respect for your research, and for your integrity. You're not beyond admitting you were wrong when you find an error, and that goes a long way with folks like me who are simply seeking the truth.

"I have great respect for your research, and for your integrity."

agreed.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have great respect for your research, and for your integrity."

agreed.

I would like to state that I too think Pat Speer has done some great research, and I too respect his integrity. I and many others think that the photo in question here is fake and therefore worthless. Pat and many others obviously think otherwise. A difference of opinion. That is all.

It is therefore only a matter of time, IMO, before people come to realize that "EEGADS! That's the bullet entrance! Exactly where the doctors said it was!" And then come to deal with the ramifications of this fact...

That, to the minds of the HSCA forensic pathology panel, this proves Kennedy was hit by two bullets in the head...And that there was almost certainly two shooters.

That's why lone nutters so desperately cling to the ludicrous and completely unsupported "revised" entrance wound.

They know that what neuroscientist Dr. Joseph Riley pointed out decades ago is absolutely true:

"If the rear entrance wound is located where Humes et al. described it, it proves a second shot to the head. The fragments distributed in and the damage to the cerebral cortex cannot be due to the shot described by Humes et al.; the wounds are discontinuous."

Xrayentrance_zps1d9922ec.gif

Mark,

If you take the elevation change derived from that SS plat at the last shot plotted, add .5ft for the curb and 60.7ft for the TSBD ledge, then subtract the WC determined head height above the ground, previously given, think CE884, apply the rifle in window "angle to horizon" from Z313, the other two sides of that triangle are the distances stated on the SS plat for the Z313 head shot.

Unlike breath mints, this is two "two shots in one".

chris

Chris,

I think I understand the DETAILS of what you're saying. I'm just having trouble grasping the significance of it today. Could you "dumb it down" just a little for me? Because I think it's important; I just don't know where to place it in this giant jigsaw puzzle.

Thanks.

Should one look through The Extreme Close Up section of chapter 13 at patspeer.com, one will find on the back of the head photo the location of the entrance described in the autopsy protocol. And no, it wasn't where I used to think it was, so this isn't something you've seen before.

http://www.patspeer.com/chapter13%3Asolvingthegreatheadwoundmyster

Sorry, DVP, but the cowlick entrance was a hoax.

The gifs you use are spectacular. Thanks.

You're welcome. I knew when I posted this someone would say I'm making stuff up, and someone else would say the photos are worthless because everything is fake fake fake, but I hoped that a few would actually take a look.

Here's the thing: It took me a few minutes to really see what you've found. But because I WANT to know the truth, I took my time and looked hard, forming my own opinion. In the end I couldn't agree more, the cowlick has no depth and there does appear to be a hole where you describe one.

Great post Pat!

Just wanted to point out that your location for a lower head entrance is supported by Vince Palmara's recent post on Richard Lipsey's eyewitness testimony:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21142

As well, it sounds to me Kellerman puts the entry in the same place:

Mr. KELLERMAN. OK. This all transpired in the morgue of the Naval Hospital in Bethesda, sir. He had a large wound this size.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating a circle with your finger of the diameter of 5 inches; would that be approximately correct?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, circular; yes, on this part of the head.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating the rear portion of the head.

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes.

Mr. SPECTER. More to the right side of the head?

Specter had clarified earlier that he was referring to the right side of center of the REAR of his head, not the right of the SIDE of his head, which I initially thought.

Mr. KELLERMAN. Right. This was removed.

Mr. SPECTER. When you say, "This was removed," what do you mean by this?

Mr. KELLERMAN. The skull part was removed.

Mr. SPECTER. All right.

Representative FORD. Above the ear and back?

Mr. KELLERMAN. To the left of the ear, sir, and a little high; yes. About right in here.

It's interesting to me that FORD tries to imply (maybe not intentionally, maybe so) more above the ear than back of it, to which Kellerman corrects "to the left of the ear, and a little high" - which i think is significantly different in describing the placement of the wound, and is a significant difference in the placement itself.

this is why i changed my mind to take Specter to mean the center of the rear of his head instead of center of the right side view.

Mr. SPECTER. When you say "removed," by that do you mean that it was absent when you saw him, or taken off by the doctor?

Mr. KELLERMAN. It was absent when I saw him.

Mr. SPECTER. Fine. Proceed.

Mr. KELLERMAN. Entry into this man's head was right below that wound, right here.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating the bottom of the hairline immediately to the right of the ear about the lower third of the ear?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Right. But it was in the hairline, sir.

as much as i'm convinced that Kellerman described an entry wound below the gaping wound, and that the gaping wound was more to the left of the ear than above the ear, and emphatically in the hairline, i can only assume that Kellerman didn't notice or hear the word "right" as Specter attempted to redirect the placement - or something - sinnce there IS NO hairline to the right lower third of the ear.

Mr. SPECTER. In his hairline?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. Near the end of his hairline?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. What was the size of that aperture?

Mr. KELLERMAN. The little finger.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating the diameter of the little finger.

Mr. KELLERMAN. Right.

Mr. SPECTER. Now, what was the position of that opening with respect to the portion of the skull which you have described as being removed or absent?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Well, I am going to have to describe it similar to this. Let's say part of your skull is removed here; this is below.

Mr. SPECTER. You have described a distance of approximately an inch and a half, 2 inches, below.

thought this was interesting, too:

Mr. KELLERMAN. That is three. The fourth one I will have to collaborate with--the medical people in Dallas said that he had entry in the throat or an exit.

Mr. SPECTER. Now, you are indicating a part on the throat right underneath your tie as you sit there, the knot of your tie.

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. Who told you that?

Mr. KELLERMAN. This comes from a report from Dr. Kemp Clark.

Mr. SPECTER. Did you talk to Dr. Clark personally?

Mr. KELLERMAN. I did not. This is a written report.

underneath the knot of his tie...? really?

Edited by Glenn Nall

Why would Kellerman draw the gaping wound on the left rear side of the head? He himself testified it was on the right side.

isn't that really odd... i find it hard to believe that that is where he thinks he saw the large wound, or even where he meant to draw it.

i remember seeing that particular pic once before and thought in passing that it's just some odd mistake by some small player. didn't know that was Kellerman's. it's easy enough to understand some ambiguity about the general area of the left of the ear, etc, with all the malleable skull pieces and blood and mess - but not to that extent.

to the point of this thread, tho - there is clearly an agreement on a) a low entrance wound, and B) a different, larger wound in the rear.

of course.

Edited by Glenn Nall

to the point of this thread, tho - there is clearly an agreement on a) a low entrance wound, and B) a different, larger wound in the rear.

And it's my understanding that some people think the low entrance wound in the rear (or in the cowlick or in the hairline or wherever the entrance wound was) created the large (exit) wound in the rear. Talk about a magic bullet.

right - they're what's known as Divigmentary (or Smart) Bullets (ask DVP about them) - they're designed to Divide precisely at the moment of impact of any human skull, pretty much cleanly down the middle, at which point the right half (or the bottom half, depending on how fast the bullet is spinning) continues along its path to immediately fragment into a state of complete disintegration doing minimal damage and requiring no exit - the other half is designed to absorb ~ 92.3% of the energy of the impact and delay its response just long enough to reverse its path and THEN fragment, creating a verifiably ugly exit wound very near to its own entrance.

Its purpose is to create havoc among paranoid, conspiracy driven maniacs causing decades of divisiveness within the ranks, as well as to assist the shootist with enough theoretic ambiguity to avoid a criminal conviction.

it does not always work.

Mark,

If you take the elevation change derived from that SS plat at the last shot plotted, add .5ft for the curb and 60.7ft for the TSBD ledge, then subtract the WC determined head height above the ground, previously given, think CE884, apply the rifle in window "angle to horizon" from Z313, the other two sides of that triangle are the distances stated on the SS plat for the Z313 head shot.

Unlike breath mints, this is two "two shots in one".

chris

Chris,

I think I understand the DETAILS of what you're saying. I'm just having trouble grasping the significance of it today. Could you "dumb it down" just a little for me? Because I think it's important; I just don't know where to place it in this giant jigsaw puzzle.

Thanks.

Mark,

This was just a description to emphasize the importance of the vertical heights involved in the assassination.

The relationship between "rifle above ledge/sill" to "rifle above boxes" to "JFK's head above pavement" to "rifle to street" to "10inch adjustments- z161-166" etc, etc.

And, ultimately, vertical differences converted to horizontal distances converted to mph converted to frame totals, etc, etc, with the intention of keeping it all tied to one location: The SE 6th floor.

I'll provide an example later, in a new topic.

chris

• 2 months later...

Pat, again, brilliant post! However I have one question that maybe you can clear up. On your Back of the Head Comparison picture, there appears to be half of a circular hole in the skull a few inches above and a bit to the left of the hairline bullet. It's almost in the center of the photograph, which indicated to me that that was the defect the photographer was trying to capture. The half circle appears to have beveling around its edges. What do you make of that hole? One might surmise that it is an exit wound from a bullet shot from the front.