The Education Forum

Your Best Big Fact of a Conspiracy

It's fascinating that the name Curtis Berkley is so rich with anagams.

In alphabetical order:

Be Cruelty Risk

Be Truly Sicker

Icky Blusterer

Liberty Sucker

Lusty Bickerer

Rickety Rubles

Risky Tubercle

Trickery Blues

Ye Curst Bilker

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you err in assuming that I have given any consideration to the potentiality of your "wrath", or anyone else's, whatsoever. I assure you that I have not and will not, trusting that this forum is beyond such silliness as that.

I'm struggling to even conceive of what that looks like, actually, and am not sure that I could identify when and where the "wrath" of a message board poster might be unleashed upon me. Will it appear in all caps? A different font? Bold? Perhaps it will include a tell-tale sign, like a frown-faced emoji?

Indeed it does! I refer you to the post stylings of Steve Gaal, Judyth Baker and DVP. You can't say you haven't been warned now.

Absent your guided help in that, I will simply continue to assume that such "wrath" is present in any post which innately compels me to hum the faint strains of circus music, while reading it. And while maybe not the most accurate method of discernment, the music will at least, and perhaps appropriately, conjure up good feelings for me, nonetheless, as I will be reminded of my favorite part of any circus, which is the sending in of the clowns

There ya go. They scare the crap out of normal people. That's a true fact. I read it on the net.

Ironically enough, this word also begins with a "c" - which I understand your predilection for words such as those, from your recent and previous posts. So, perhaps we've found some common ground, after all. And I'm most glad for it, friend.

Still being coy what you did, Curtis? I'll have to keep guessing. Cryptologic Technician.

In alphabetical order:

Be Cruelty Risk

Be Truly Sicker

Icky Blusterer

Liberty Sucker

Lusty Bickerer

Rickety Rubles

Risky Tubercle

Trickery Blues

Ye Curst Bilker

LOL

You forgot "Terrible Yucks," Ron.

Ron Ecker yields only:

Corn Reek

Sandy Larsen yields:

Anal Dryness

I guess I'll be buying myself some Tucks pads next time I go out.

Perhaps you err in assuming that I have given any consideration to the potentiality of your "wrath", or anyone else's, whatsoever. I assure you that I have not and will not, trusting that this forum is beyond such silliness as that.

I'm struggling to even conceive of what that looks like, actually, and am not sure that I could identify when and where the "wrath" of a message board poster might be unleashed upon me. Will it appear in all caps? A different font? Bold? Perhaps it will include a tell-tale sign, like a frown-faced emoji?

Indeed it does! I refer you to the post stylings of Steve Gaal, Judyth Baker and DVP. You can't say you haven't been warned now.

Absent your guided help in that, I will simply continue to assume that such "wrath" is present in any post which innately compels me to hum the faint strains of circus music, while reading it. And while maybe not the most accurate method of discernment, the music will at least, and perhaps appropriately, conjure up good feelings for me, nonetheless, as I will be reminded of my favorite part of any circus, which is the sending in of the clowns

There ya go. They scare the crap out of normal people. That's a true fact. I read it on the net.

Ironically enough, this word also begins with a "c" - which I understand your predilection for words such as those, from your recent and previous posts. So, perhaps we've found some common ground, after all. And I'm most glad for it, friend.

Still being coy what you did, Curtis? I'll have to keep guessing. Cryptologic Technician.

Asked and answered on my time in the Navy. Nothing coy about it, gave a relatively thorough description.

You were a CryptoTech? If so, then so much has come snapping into focus, and I now have a much better prism by which to read your posts, Greg.

Thanks for that.

In alphabetical order:

Be Cruelty Risk

Be Truly Sicker

Icky Blusterer

Liberty Sucker

Lusty Bickerer

Rickety Rubles

Risky Tubercle

Trickery Blues

Ye Curst Bilker

LOL

You forgot "Terrible Yucks," Ron.

Darn, you're right, I forgot that one.

Sandy Larsen yields:

Anal Dryness

I guess I'll be buying myself some Tucks pads next time I go out.

Or try some of this (another Curtis Berkley anagram):

Trickery Lubes

In alphabetical order:

Be Cruelty Risk

Be Truly Sicker

Icky Blusterer

Liberty Sucker

Lusty Bickerer

Rickety Rubles

Risky Tubercle

Trickery Blues

Ye Curst Bilker

Lusty Bickerer sounds like the lead character in an adult-themed re-do of Stone's JFK.

I'll take it.

In alphabetical order:

Be Cruelty Risk

Be Truly Sicker

Icky Blusterer

Liberty Sucker

Lusty Bickerer

Rickety Rubles

Risky Tubercle

Trickery Blues

Ye Curst Bilker

Lusty Bickerer sounds like the lead character in an adult-themed re-do of Stone's JFK.

I'll take it.

regardless, Stone's JFK-the movie set back WCR supporters and the report 25 years.... they've never recovered, and never will.

Edited by David G. Healy

Stone's JFK-the movie set back WCR supporters and the report 25 years.... they've never recovered, and never will.

Only a rabid CTer could possibly think Stone's movie full of fantasy and sheer speculation has "set back" WCR supporters in any way whatsoever.

But, then too, Healy's current address is "Another Planet", so who knows what he's likely to believe (or swallow).

Granted that JFK is entertainment, not history. But it sure gave rise to the ARRB, whose disclosures impugn both the Warren Commission and the HSCA.

The ARRB didn't do much to reveal who killed JFK. It sure uncovered stuff the U.S. Government didn't want revealed.

DVP: Assuming you're correct that Oswald did it alone, why have agencies of the U.S. Government fought so hard to reveal their files relating to the assassination? I'd rejoice if the files were laid bare and they indicated clearly that Oswald was the assassin. I'd go on with my life.

I'm nagged, though, even though you aren't. By the neat opinion of the W.C., the MSM, and the mainstream historians that gets perforated by researchers.

The researchers aren't 100-percent correct. They don't have to be to raise reasonable doubt. On the other hand, you and your fellow travelers have to be 100-percent correct. That is your burden.

DVP: Assuming you're correct that Oswald did it alone, why have agencies of the U.S. Government fought so hard to reveal their files relating to the assassination?

Probably just bureaucratic red tape that none of the agencies ever wants to bother fighting.

But whenever a new and previously "classified" document does get released --- what's in it? Certainly nothing that has proven a conspiracy.

Edited by David Von Pein

A couple of pages back, I made a post regarding Dr. Robert Shaw's press conference after operating on John Connally and him saying a bullet was still lodged in his thigh and would be removed at a later date. Anyway, that discussion seems to have been lost amongst anagrams, song lyrics and pointless back and forth.

So back to Shaw's comments. Do they negate the SBT? Yes. Is Shaw wrong? No. Given he has just come from the operating room, he would know what was going on there. Regardless of what was to later happen, Shaw's comments at that moment are powerful, telling and proof that evidence was conspiratorially manipulated to frame LHO as a lone gunman.

After reading Shaw's testimony, where Specter did not ask one quesiton about this segment, I would have to agree.

Did Shaw eve address this anywhere?

Thanks Ron and Sandy for those anagrams. There has been a bit of "trickery" in Curtis. We do appreciate your "awestruck' by this forum but not to the point of being "one scintilla" persuaded is a bit hard to swallow. I suppose if that wasn't trickery, you're a guy whose always wanted to be seduced by someone else, but would let never let himself. Pity!

You certainly must be a "bickerer' to just to undertake posting in the first place. But you're not the only one.

Anyway this is all in good fun. I have some anagrams I'd like to contribute. Curtis, Dave, (love your JFK film library!) This onslaught of anagram diversion might be rather disconcerting, but I urge you guys to just relax and walk a little on the wild side. I often think of the empty void a LN would face without a CT. Some critical thought is good, but in every forum I've visited, I think the LN needs us more then we need them.

I've done some personal research on anagrams and I really think there's something to this anagram thing.

ANAGRAMS

I'm pretty sure I got them all right. Sometimes it reads almost a time line, or a progression.

President George W. Bush

Greed rips the U.S.! Now Beg!

Enthused, bigger powers!

White person begrudges!

Purge those dweeb grins!

Begrudge this new poser!

George Walker Bush, President of the USA

The bugger seeks of oil! He's a warped runt!

President Bush of the USA

Phase of untested hubris

Hothead usurps benefits

USA President George Bush

Huge, depressing saboteur

Ass... one stupid bugger here!

Ronald Wilson Reagan

Ran on all wrong ideas

Hey I can put down the Democrats too.

But for now, I'll just put out a teaser on Obama. Remember Obama's short honeymoon period at the beginning of his Presidency? Actually he never had one, but there was some good will seeping around when he was President Elect, but of course, it just couldn't last.

President Elect Barack Obama

America pretends to be a black