The Education Forum

The Goon Squad

Jack White

In my spare time, I have participated in some JFK forums for over a dozen years now.

Everywhere I go, an attacking "goon squad" previously not there has showed up to

make personal attacks on me. SOMEBODY must consider it important to keep me

quiet. I do not need to name these goons...everybody recognizes them and knows

who they are and the personal attack tactics they use. Most of them have been

banned from one forum, and another forum disallows them membership, but this forum

permits them and even promotes some to supervisory positions.

As Penn Jones once said to me...YOU WILL BE ATTACKED AND CALLED A WACKO. WEAR

IT AS A BADGE OF HONOR.

As Fletch Prouty once told me...THE CIA CONSIDERS YOU AS "THE MOST IMPORTANT" JFK

RESEARCHER BECAUSE YOU EXPLAIN PHOTOS, WHICH EVERYONE CAN UNDERSTAND."

So it is an honor to be attacked by goons. I tells me that I may be on the right track.

Jack

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my spare time, I have participated in some JFK forums for over a dozen years now.

Everywhere I go, an attacking "goon squad" previously not there has showed up to

banned from one forum, and another forum disallows them membership, but this forum

IT AS A BADGE OF HONOR.

As Fletch Prouty once told me...THE CIA CONSIDERS YOU AS "THE MOST IMPORTANT" JFK

So it is an honor to be attacked by goons. It tells me that I may be on the right track.

Jack

Jack, relax. While it is true that conspiracy theorists have been unfairly attacked over the years, you have been drifting further and further away from your fellow CTs for years now, to the point where you now assert as fact that all the autopsy photos and x-rays are fake, and all the films of the assassination have been altered to support a drastically altered Zapruder film. Do you not see how "far out" that is? Do you really think those "attacking you" are part of some vast conspiracy, and not just people unable to look through the world through your prism?

IT AS A BADGE OF HONOR.

So it is an honor to be attacked by goons. It tells me that I may be on the right track.

Jack

Jack, relax. While it is true that conspiracy theorists have been unfairly attacked over the years, you have been drifting further and further away from your fellow CTs for years now, to the point where you now assert as fact that all the autopsy photos and x-rays are fake, and all the films of the assassination have been altered to support a drastically altered Zapruder film. Do you not see how "far out" that is? Do you really think those "attacking you" are part of some vast conspiracy, and not just people unable to look through the world through your prism?

Few are as relaxed as I. My doctor always compliments my heart rate and blood pressure.

Your prism on things is too narrow. There ARE conspiracies. Vast conspiracies. Not "far out," as you have been led to believe.

Politicians faked going to the moon. Exotic weaponry tested in Oklahoma City was then used to bring down the twin towers.

The war on "terrorism" is a fake. "Presidents" past and present have been elected unconstitutionally and illegally. Agencies

of the government fake evidence to suit their purposes...as far back as the JFK assassination.

It is YOU who need to learn how FAR OUT conspiracies have become. WAKE UP and smell the fakery...from Zfilms to fake

presidents.

Jack

Your prism on things is too narrow. There ARE conspiracies. Vast conspiracies. Not "far out," as you have been led to believe.

Politicians faked going to the moon. Exotic weaponry tested in Oklahoma City was then used to bring down the twin towers.

The war on "terrorism" is a fake. "Presidents" past and present have been elected unconstitutionally and illegally. Agencies

of the government fake evidence to suit their purposes...as far back as the JFK assassination.

Jack

WOW!...well OK then. Who is trying to discredit YOU? YOU?

you have been drifting further and further away from your fellow CTs for years now,

Pat

That depends on what CTers you are talking about

Because I have evolved with Jacks work over the years

I didnt always believe in alteration, but after 13+ years of study I believe Jack is correct

I am willing to take what ever is dished out to me because I believe in alteration

But I believe in alteration with all of my heart, trust me Pat when I say that it was no "jump on the band wagon" type deal with me, when I first read "Bloody Treason" back in 1997 until now I have studied alteration almost exclusivly and Jacks (and others, you know who you are) work has helped me to not only understand but accecpt alteration

So in my case Jack has been drifting closer to what I believe in, not further away

Dean

''Jack, relax. While it is true that conspiracy theorists have been unfairly attacked over the years, you have been drifting further and further away from your fellow CTs for years now, to the point where you now assert as fact that all the autopsy photos and x-rays are fake, and all the films of the assassination have been altered to support a drastically altered Zapruder film. Do you not see how "far out" that is? Do you really think those "attacking you" are part of some vast conspiracy, and not just people unable to look through the world through your prism? ''

pat again we disagree this is a habit now,,, :) are you saying the autopsy photographs are not altered, and when they prove positively that the zappy is altered and that is coming very close now...and then hopefully the other films..are examined fingers crossed...whatcha gonnna say for yourself... i think jack is correct in his advice i think it is time you perhaps begin to wake up and pay closer attention,to what others like doug horne have and are uncovering ... not being nasty just our usual back and forth.....b :blink:

Edited by Bernice Moore

to the point where you now assert as fact that all the autopsy photos and x-rays are fake,

What Jack White or Pat Speer or any other researcher asserts about the autopsy

photos does not change the fact that the autopsy photos were not prepared according

to proper autopsy protocol, and there is no established chain of possession for them.

Even the HSCA concluded the autopsy photos were prima facie inadmissible

in court.

As far as the head x-rays go, the fact that Humes was reported in the FBI

autopsy report as observing prior surgery to the head casts the head x-rays

into the shadow of doubt.

The deficiencies of the autopsy photos and the head x-rays as scientific

evidence are self-evident.

''Jack, relax. While it is true that conspiracy theorists have been unfairly attacked over the years, you have been drifting further and further away from your fellow CTs for years now, to the point where you now assert as fact that all the autopsy photos and x-rays are fake, and all the films of the assassination have been altered to support a drastically altered Zapruder film. Do you not see how "far out" that is? Do you really think those "attacking you" are part of some vast conspiracy, and not just people unable to look through the world through your prism? ''

pat again we disagree this is a habit now,,, :blink: are you saying the autopsy photographs are not altered, and when they prove positively that the zappy is altered and that is coming very close now...and then hopefully the other films..are examined fingers crossed...whatcha gonnna say for yourself... i think jack is correct in his advice i think it is time you perhaps begin to wake up and pay closer attention,to what others like doug horne have and are uncovering ... not being nasty just our usual back and forth.....b :blink:

Nothing nasty taken, Bernice. And to be clear, I wasn't trying to be nasty to Jack. I was trying to make the point that many of those criticizing Jack on this forum have done so not because they think Oswald did it and consider Jack's research a threat to the cover-up, but BECAUSE they feel certain the evidence indicates Oswald did not do it and consider Jack's studies a needless distraction.

Most of them have been banned from one forum, and another forum disallows them membership, but this forum permits them and even promotes some to supervisory positions.

Wow. Which mods (presuming that is a supervisory position) have been banned from other forums? I have never been on a JFK forum (apart from here), much less banned from a forum, so it can't be me.

Come on people - fess up!

Guest Stephen Turner

quiet.

Jack

But surely Jack, being attacked would only serve to highlight your work. that seems like a self defeating exercise to me.

The predictable result. The predictable people.

None of them ever spent 24 days in the hospital recovering from stab wounds.

Jack

What’s predictable is your "thinking":

“If the ‘goons’ remain silent it’s because I’m right, if they respond it’s because I’m right”

As for your stabbing there’s absolutely no evidence it was in any way related to your “research” and most likely you were just a random victim. But I guess it makes you feel important to think that the naked man who snuck into your house and didn’t manage to kill a sleeping elderly man was some sort of CIA assassin.

Your opening post also displays a number of reasoning problems

1) You assume that the members who criticize your research came specifically to do. You have repeatedly falsely accused me of coming here for that reason but it turns out that I came here to challenge Fetzer’s baseless speculation concerning the Wellstone crash. Craig seems to have come over the Z-film.

2) Even if it were true that people came here to challenge your views that would not be an indication of the merits of what you have to say. How many CT joined alt.jfk just to challenge McAdams? And obviously if Posner, the Bug or Rahn showed up on a forum many would sign up for the same reason.

3) Your classification of your critics as “goons” is unfair and inaccurate. In most case we have challenged your claims, initially at least, politely. You on the other hand interpret challenges to your studies as personal attacks and respond with insults and ad homs. As John Simkin put it:

“It is already abundantly clear that Jack is unwilling to engage in debate with people he disagrees with. That is his prerogative. Although by attacking the motives of his opponents and refusing to challenge the evidence they have provided does not give a very good impression to the neutral who does not hold strong views on the subject.”

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...ost&p=19690

4) It’s true however that people are sometimes less then polite with you, but you’re hardly the only one and often (and I’d say usually) imitate nasty exchanges. Often this happens out of frustration due to your use of tactics criticized by John:

a) You rarely admit error even when shown to be wrong, your continued insistence that 6 WTC was gray before 9/11 is a classic example as is your continuing to claim that a photo in which shadows point east was taken in the morning

:blink: You normally refuse to address legitimate questions raised about your studies either by just ignoring them or by changing the subject and often attacking the questioner. A usual tactic is to merely accuse your challenger of being CIA/NASA etc disinfo agent without addressing their points