The Education Forum

NEW (yes, NEW- not a variation) AUTOPSY PHOTO IN GRODEN'S BOOK!

Pat- the photo on page 177 is a black and white full side view of the body from the LEFT (minus the feet and pixilated [for taste reasons] genitals]). The large open trach wound can be seen, as well as a sink and wall dispensers in the background.

When I was in Dealey Plaza a little over five years ago, Groden showed me two highly unusual photos that he said he was going to publish in his next book. This full-body view was one of them. I suspected that it was the dummy used in the autopsy scene of Oliver Stone's "JFK," but I didn't say anything. It looks like my suspicions were valid:

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,9319.24.html

There was another photo Groden showed me, which I gather is not in the new book, otherwise it would surely be the subject of much discussion. It purported to be a back-of-the-head photo showing a large blowout in the rear. I asked him if it was authentic and he assured me it was. I had some doubts. I recall it looking something like the simulated BOH picture on p. 179 of TKOAP. Anyone who doesn't have the book handy can see the simulated image in Anthony Marsh's post here:

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,9319.12.html

A poster named Thurman Lee Storing says that Groden showed him what sounds like the same photo in June of this year.

Dave

Some years ago, Groden photo-shopped the back of the head photo to show what his research led him to believe the back of the head looked like. He later published a color version of this in the pamphlet he sells in the plaza, but the caption now made it sound like it was an authentic photo. At the Pittsburgh conference, in October, he warned the audience that he was about to show them some gory autopsy photos. He then showed the right lateral photo. He then showed the photo-shopped back of the head photo. He failed to tell the audience this was something he'd photo-shopped. I shook my head.

After Groden's presentation was over, I mentioned this to a few researchers. One of them warned me that McAdams was gonna have a field day with it. Sure enough, as I walked back out to the reception area, McAdams asked me if the gory photo Groden had just showed the audience was a real one. I smiled and said "nope."

Edited by Pat Speer

Please do! I like Bob and his book is great, warts and all.

IF it's a (knowing) fake, I would equate Bob with the New England Patriots: a great entity that did not need to cheat, but did anyway

I ordered the book a few weeks ago and together with high shipping costs to The Netherlands it costs me appr 120 dollars.

When I ordered I thought it was worth the money because I like the other books by Groden for the good photos in it.

Sometimes I do not agree with his texts but the photos are great. To learn that his new book have fake photos in it is very disappointing. If I knew earlier I wouldn't spent so much money on this book. On the other hand: when it is a genuine mistake and the rest of the book will be great, it still might be worth the money.

As soon as I got the book I will write my opinion here!

• 4 years later...
On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:39 PM, Josh Cron said:

And what is the name of the TSBD witness who claims to have been making change for Oswald when the shooting started?

Mrs. Reid.

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 6:39 PM, Josh Cron said:

And what is the name of the TSBD witness who claims to have been making change for Oswald when the shooting started?

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2018 at 1:31 PM, Micah Mileto said:

What is Groden's "smoking gun document"?

The smoking gun document is a hoax----James Tague fell for it in his 2013 book, as well. Keep in mind- I started this thread back in 2013, as I was excited that there APPEARED to be a new autopsy photo. As you read the thread later on, I am disappointed to find it was a "JFK" movie mock-up that he attempts to pass off as the real thing. Not good.

8 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

Mrs. Reid.

Wrong, and so was Groden

Reid was outside with Truly and co.

Geneva hine was in the office between 12:25-12:35 and saw no one come in.

First person to arrive was a policeman.