The Education Forum

The Zapruder Film Mystery featuring Doug Horne and Dino Brugioni

Two separate, compartmentalised teams conducted above top secret examinations of the Zapruder Film at the CIA's National Photographic Interpretation Center (NPIC) on the Saturday and Sunday evening after the assassination. Dino Brugioni led the first team on Saturday evening and doesn't recognise the head shot in the Zapruder film today as the head shot he saw in the film on the day after the assassination. Was the film altered while in CIA custody to hide the true nature of JFK's wounds?

Doug Horne and Dino Brugioni explain at length in a new 85-minute feature available now on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/ondemand/zapruderfilm

Whatever you feel about Zapruder Film alteration, Dino Brugioni's testimony about two NPIC events that weekend - presented here in HD video for the first time, thanks to Doug Horne and Peter Janney - is extremely important.

Edited by Shane O'Sullivan

• 2 weeks later...

I think the beginning of the idea that William Greer turned around and shot JFK came from William Cooper parading around a severely degraded, black and white version of the Zapruder film. He was like a proto-Cinque. And if you saw the Zapruder film in color, and of a higher quality print you clearly saw that the whole thing was a blatant lie. What was being called a gun was nothing more than sunlight reflecting off of the forehead and hair of Roy Kellerman.

So, the evidence that impeached the "Greer shot JFK" theory is the Zapruder film.

So, now if you believe there was tampering with the Zapruder film, which I think its obvious that Doug Horne does, then the Zapruder film cannot be used to impeach the "Greer shot JFK" theory.

For me the possibility of Zapruder film alteration does not resurrect the "Greer shot JFK" theory.

• 1 month later...

[...]

So, now if you believe there was tampering with the Zapruder film, which I think its obvious that Doug Horne does, then the Zapruder film cannot be used to impeach the "Greer shot JFK" theory.

However, keep in mind that Cooper was relying solely on the Zapruder film [inferior quality or not] to implicate Greer to begin with! So as it turns out, the Zapruder film

neither supports nor refutes Greer as a shooter. If the Zapruder film was the sole "evidence" relied upon by Cooper to implicate Greer (and I believe that is the case)

we know hypothetically that:

a] if the Zapruder film is authentic it still does NOT show Greer shooting JFK

and

b] if the Zapruder film is not authentic, but altered, it still does NOT show Greer shooting JFK

Ergo: There is no known evidence implicating Greer as a shooter.

Edited by Greg Burnham

The only thing the Zfilm is good for is that it remains the trail of breadcrumbs for how images and math were used to create a false history of the event.

The alteration evidence shows in the frames, the speed of the limo versus the suvery legends made from the film itself

and in the conclusion of the FBI...

I cannot stress enough WCD298 and the completely amazing way they present a third shot at the foot of the stairs, z375 or so.

fbithreeshotsandCE879withoutSHOTSTRINGS_

The Zfilm, which was at their disposal and use to determine distances from Mr. Z to JFK himself

along with the Survey plat if Mr West with its fraudulent legend...

Mr. SPECTER. And what model reproduction, if any, did you make of the scene of the assassination itself?
Mr. GAUTHIER. The data, concerning the scene of the assassination, was developed by the Bureau's Exhibits Section, including myself, at the site on December 2, 3, and 4,. of 1963. From this data we built a three-dimensional exhibit, one-quarter of an inch to the foot. It contained the pertinent details of the site, including street lights, catch basin, concrete structures in the area, including buildings, grades, scale models of the cars that comprised the motorcade, consisting of the police lead car, the Presidential car, the followup car, the Lincoln open car that the Vice President was riding in, and the followup car behind the Vice-Presidential car.

Mr. GAUTHIER. Commission Exhibit No. 879 is a view of the scale model looking toward the southwest, in the direction of the Triple Underpass, from a position on the sixth floor in the southeast corner window.

What the WCR fails to mention or refer to is WCD298 and the significance of the placement of these vehicles.... http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=10699&relPageId=1

I did what I could to try and see if there are the same strings representing shots on CE 879 as the image from WCD298.... which reads:

POSITIONS OF THE PRESIDENTIAL CAR WHEN SHOTS ONE, TWO AND THREE WERE FIRED.. but they are not there.

This report, in one simple step renders the information related to the shots in the WCR completely false... and Mr Redlich knew it...:

The last paragraph of the PREFACE basically tells us that these models replace the need to go to Dealey Plaza, "to GAIN A FULL AND COMPLETE UNDERSTANDING OF THE HAPPENEING SURROUNDING EACH EVENT."

Why this remains an issue, when on Dec 4, 1963 the FBI disproved the validity of the ZFILM.. and then gave these results to the WCR which obviously lost it along the way.... is mind boggling.

One simple question to ANY DOUBTER.... What did Gauthier and the FBI use to determine the position of the last shot?

DJ

"MERELY TO SUBSTANTIATE THE HYPOTHESIS WHICH UNDERLIES THE CONCLUSIONS THAT OSWALD WAS THE SOLE ASSASSIN"

omfg! and people like Dunkel and DVP defend this stuff

We have not yet examined the assassination scene to determine

whether the assassin in fact could have shot the President prior to

frame 190. We could locate the position on the ground which

corresponds to this frame and it would then be our intent to establish

by photography that the assassin would have fired the first shot at the

President prior to this point. Our intention is not to establish the

point with complete accuracy, but merely to substantiate the

hypothesis which underlies the conclusions that Oswald was the sole

assassin.

<snip>

I should add that the facts which we now have in our

possession, submitted to us in separate reports from the FBI and

Secret Service, are totally incorrect and, if left uncorrected, will

present a completely misleading picture.

CD298Preface-nary-wcdocs-25_0004_0006_zp

• 5 months later...
For the month of August, catch Doug Horne's historic interview with Dino Brugioni for free in the 85-minute feature The Zapruder Film Mystery: http://vimeo.com/e2films/zapruder

Whatever you feel about Zapruder Film alteration, Dino Brugioni's testimony about two NPIC events that weekend - presented here in HD video for the first time, thanks to Doug Horne and Peter Janney - is extremely important.

Edited by Shane O'Sullivan