The Education Forum
  • Announcements

• Evan Burton

OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
David Von Pein

John Connally's Lapel

Oswald never had a gun.

That's another conspiracy myth that refuses to die the agonizing death it deserves (just like dozens of other such conspiracy-oriented myths and fairy tales).

The truth is, of course, that Lee Harvey Oswald's purchase and ownership of Carcano Rifle #C2766 and Smith & Wesson Revolver #V510210 have been established and proven beyond all possible reasonable doubt (and in many different ways, to boot), as I demonstrate at the links below....

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/07/mannlicher-carcano.html

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2010/08/dvp-vs-dieugenio-part-42.html

jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2012/08/the-postmark-on-commission-exhibit-773.html

""That's another conspiracy myth that refuses to die" As you well know, the major conspiracy theory about the assassination is the WCR. We all know that 'a' rifle was ordered by A Hidell. We also know that 'the rifle' ordered by him is not the rifle that was used as the plant in the SBD. It was similar, but distinctlvely different.

"Oswald's bullet" should be more accurately referred to as Jack Ruby's bullet. He's the one that delivered it to Parkland.

Several probs with your links there DVP, one thing is that they all refer to guns bought by A Hidell. Sure the WC tried to link LHO with AH, but we all know that didn't work, anymore so than that the LHO in Mexico City was actually LHO. I hope you have figured out by now that the picture of someone with LHO's head attached to it holding a rifle is a total forgery. They should have used better forgers back then, that's a fairly pathetic amateurish job on that photo. For some reason, you seem to be inclined to take all the WC claptrap as gospel. Are you shopping for any ocean front property?

Smoke and mirrors my good man. Do we care about what he said some days later vs what we can see with our eyes?

Oh, so you DO think Brennan can be seen in the Zapruder Film at the time of the head shot, eh? Please show me that frame of the film which shows Brennan sitting on the wall as JFK was getting shot in the head. I'm really anxious to see that.

And, btw, Brennan's affidavit was not written "some days later" either. It was written by Brennan himself on 11/22/63, the day the event happened.

Edited by David Von Pein

Smoke and mirrors my good man. Do we care about what he said some days later vs what we can see with our eyes?

Oh, so you DO think Brennan can be seen in the Zapruder Film at the time of the head shot, eh? Please show me that frame of the film which shows Brennan sitting on the wall as JFK was getting shot in the head. I'm really anxious to see that.

And, btw, Brennan's affidavit was not written "some days later" either. It was written by Brennan himself on 11/22/63, the day the event happened.

"Oh, so you DO think Brennan can be seen in the Zapruder Film at the time of the head shot, eh?" As you said just above, you can't see anything, that's why you had to buy 6 pair of glasses. So, you were in the processing of looking up where I said anything ever about Connally getting his brains blown out. You may continue once you have some suitable glasses that will allow you to see.