The Education Forum

Shooter Location

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

Recommend studying running mans step's and Jackie's hand movements in both films.

Chris, do you really truly think that they'd have a shooter over by the pavilion area, risking the huge chance of something going wrong, destroying the planted sniper's nest and revealing the conspiracy if the shooter is caught, or hits a crowd member who moves at the last second, getting her head blown off?

Really? What amazes me is you people love to give the Bad Guys all of these huge brownie points for faking things - Oswald had a double all the way back to 1953; they faked the Z film; they faked other photos and films - as if they were genius planners of this little old shooting.  And yet, you're saying that these geniuses would have taken the huge risk of having a shooter sitting in a car, with an extremely tight field of vision, and shooting over innocent bystanders' heads, out in broad daylight?

LOL

56 minutes ago, Chris Davidson said:

Recommend studying running mans step's and Jackie's hand movements in both films.

I'll tie this into some upcoming math. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UmaS63O6fMSB5EQP5pa7fLRNY76A2Wwt/view?usp=sharing

Running man(Z background). If you don't see him, look closely at the Bronson film between the tree branches, he is almost directly above himself in both films.

His moving legs are easy to spot.

In Z, when Jackie does her wraparound (using right hand), running man has his left leg extended out front.

In Bronson, he starts stepping with his left leg (last leg seen before branches obscure) as Jackie begins her hand wraparound. 

Remember, according to Z, he is in a continuous trot even after the Bronson film ends.

What happens to the running man's orientation (in Bronson) if I flip the film horizontally?

2 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Remember, according to Z, he is in a continuous trot even after the Bronson film ends.

What happens to the running man's orientation (in Bronson) if I flip the film horizontally?

It looks like this.

What leg is moving forward when Jackie wraps around.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1H1HqVLW9uOQt6J3W2bBOeLP5CvFgiqzn/view?usp=sharing

To begin:

The difference in sync is 7 frames. An example would be the leg position from(z328-z335). 

This coincides with the CE884 (7 frame) change. 

28237520379_abb021b81b.jpg

Edited by Chris Davidson

The time difference between the extant z313 shot and my shooter is 4 extant Bronson frames.

Bronson filmed at 12 frames per sec.

Convert 4 Bronson frames into Zapruder frames:

18.3/12 = 1.525 x 4 = 6.1 Zframes

6.1 Frames + 7 (difference in sync frames) = 13.1 extant Zframes

13.1/18.3 = .715 sec = Donald Thomas shot 3+4

40016500461_a8d0a032de_b.jpg

The extant Zfilm(z301-z313) shows the limo travel (18.3/12 = 1.525 x 7.2ft = 10.98ft per sec / 18.3frames) = .6ft per frame = 7.47mph

At .6ft per frame, 7 additional(non synced) frames = 4.2ft

From Z313, the limo will travel 7 standard Zframes + 7 non-synced frames for a distance of 4.2ft.

I'm quite sure this is what gave Tom Wilson his "4 feet farther down the road" conundrum.

Listen again:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T_L-ofjszZmZnMK9raiElwQfYA9YjZqx/view?usp=sharing

14 frames @ 4.2ft = .3ft per frame

The 7 frame adjustment arises between both CE884's.

The speed adjustment arises on the May 1964 final plat ( orange colored).

On the May 1964 version the entry is z168-z171 = 3 frames.

The distance traveled = .9ft

The distance per frame = .3ft which matches the first sentence.

Or, in terms of mph, 18.3fps/3frames = 6.1x .9ft = 5.49ft per sec = 3.74 mph = 1/2 of 7.47mph = plotted speed of limo from z301-z313.

Car slows down, more frames are created, remove excess frames, car speeds up.

25152836997_ac6b7f1e77.jpg

On 1/31/2018 at 11:09 PM, Chris Davidson said:

The time difference between the extant z313 shot and my shooter is 4 extant Bronson frames.

Bronson filmed at 12 frames per sec.

Convert 4 Bronson frames into Zapruder frames:

18.3/12 = 1.525 x 4 = 6.1 Zframes

6.1 Frames + 7 (difference in sync frames) = 13.1 extant Zframes

13.1/18.3 = .715 sec = Donald Thomas shot 3+4

40016500461_a8d0a032de_b.jpg

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xZh5FUEcE9k3vKAAzIgRlW9URBCsfZbc/view?usp=sharing

On 2/1/2018 at 8:12 AM, Michael Cross said:

Chris, it's hard to discern what leg is moving from the vid you posted.  I assume you think the moving leg doesn't match in the two films?

Michael,

Yes, that is correct.

A little more insight:

The 15.25ft horizontal change to go with that 10" vertical drop.

.9ft - West/Shaneyfelt path change

10.2ft - 1st shot change from z207 to Station# 3+81.3

4.2ft - Distance between extant 313 approx simultaneous shots

15.3ft