The Education Forum

Need single bullet theory diagram

3 hours ago, Eddy Bainbridge said:

You have chosen one line of argument, your argument lends weight to the premise, about the weight of a grain of sand.

You must be joking with the "grain of sand" comment.

Everything points to the SBT being correct. Why CTers refuse to acknowledge this "SBT pattern" only leaves me scratching my head. (After all, as I've said many times before, even WITH the SBT in place, those same CTers can still pretend that their "conspiracy" existed, via their make-believe shot to JFK's head, the "Double Oswalds" all over the place, the "fake" backyard photos, etc., etc. to CT infinity.)

....There's the incredible "SBT-like" pattern of the wounds on the two victims.

....No bullets inside JFK's body.

....CE399 (from LHO's rifle) found on Connally's stretcher. (http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/04/index.html#CE399)

....The Z-Film shows the victims reacting at precisely the same time. (http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2015/01/jfk-assassination-arguments-part-887.html)

....Both the WC and HSCA endorsed the SBT, plus the 3 autopsy surgeons got the ball rolling by concluding, without any hesitation via the wording in the autopsy report, that the bullet "made its exit through the anterior surface of the neck".

"Grain of sand" indeed. Don't make me laugh. It's more like a tsunami of pro-SBT common sense and evidence (when assessing ALL of the facts surrounding the shooting of JFK and Governor Connally).

Edited by David Von Pein

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

....No bullets inside JFK's body.

Either the rounds were removed prior to the autopsy, or the autopsists were correct when they speculated JFK was hit with a high tech round that wouldn't show up in the autopsy.

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Either the rounds were removed prior to the autopsy, or the autopsists were correct when they speculated JFK was hit with a high tech round that wouldn't show up in the autopsy.

Or....

The bullet simply went right through the victim.*

* And isn't it amazing that there just happened to be another bullet hole on the opposite side of JFK's body to meet the "SBT" needs of Mr. Specter, et al?

Has any conspiracy theorist in history ever made this basic observation?....

Boy, those assassins were sure a bunch of lucky sons of bitches when the guy who shot JFK in the throat from the front managed to hit Kennedy in exactly the right spot on his body so that (later on) the official investigators could utilize that entry wound in the throat as the point of exit for the SBT bullet. And then the multiple assassins got even luckier when the upper-back bullet and the bullet that entered the throat both decided not to exit the body and then both of those bullets vanished into puffs of smoke before either of those bullets (which obviously were still inside JFK's body when he was inside Trauma Room No. 1 at Parkland Hospital) could be seen by any non-conspirator.

Can anyone truly believe that such incredible good fortune could possibly have existed amongst the (alleged) multiple shooters who were (allegedly) firing bullets at President Kennedy on 11/22/63?

(And yet CTers have the gall to tell me that I'm the one who believes in "Magic Bullets". Oy vey!)

Edited by David Von Pein

26 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

The bullet simply went right through the victim.*

David, by your own criteria Specter's METAL ROD missed the back wound by 3 inches.

Get over it.

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Specter's METAL ROD missed the back wound by 3 inches.

http://jfk-archives.blogspot.com/2011/12/ce903-part-3.html

BTW / FWIW....

This portion of the webpage linked above (which has been there for all to see for 6.5 years now) demonstrates that the comment below made by James DiEugenio two days ago is nothing but a lie....

"See, in that phony photo [CE903]--of which DVP never shows the reverse angle..." -- J. DiEugenio; 6/29/2018

Edited by David Von Pein

2 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

Has any conspiracy theorist in history ever made this basic observation?....

Boy, those assassins were sure a bunch of lucky sons of bitches when the guy who shot JFK in the throat from the front managed to hit Kennedy in exactly the right spot on his body so that (later on) the official investigators could utilize that entry wound in the throat as the point of exit for the SBT bullet. And then the multiple assassins got even luckier when the upper-back bullet and the bullet that entered the throat both decided not to exit the body and then both of those bullets vanished into puffs of smoke before either of those bullets (which obviously were still inside JFK's body when he was inside Trauma Room No. 1 at Parkland Hospital) could be seen by any non-conspirator.

Can anyone truly believe that such incredible good fortune could possibly have existed amongst the (alleged) multiple shooters who were (allegedly) firing bullets at President Kennedy on 11/22/63?

Addendum....

My above comments reminded me of this great observation made by an LNer named Bud yesterday at another forum....

"The retards [i.e., conspiracy theorists] hate Occam's Razor, because in almost every case they opt for complex and fantastic explanations. Not once or twice. Not even dozens of times. HUNDREDS of times. This is why they won't put their ideas out there. Think I'm exaggerating? Just look at one thing, the BY [backyard] photo. Two possibilities, fake or genuine. They opt for the fantastic one. Now "faked" comes with a whole truckload of fantastic subsets --- getting competent people on board, acquiring a suitable "head" to use, etc. Now there are two possibilities why it was among Oswald's possessions, a simple one, it was one of his possessions or a fantastic one, it was planted. Again, the tards opt for the complex fantastic one. Marina said she took a photo of Oswald holding the rifle. The simple answer is that this is true, the complex and fantastic one is that someone put her up to lying about this. Again the tards go for the fantastic. Before they are done with this single issue they have posited an impossibly fantastic scenario involving dozens of people." -- Bud; June 30, 2018

More....

XX.+Quoting+Common+Sense+Blog+Logo.png

Edited by David Von Pein

29 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Thank you for repeating claims you never back up. 

If you think Specter's rod is "3 inches" higher than the actual JFK back wound, I'd beg to differ. Looks just about right to me. [See pics below.]

And I guess you think the WC got Lyndal Shaneyfelt to lie through his teeth when he said....

MR. SHANEYFELT -- "The rod passed through a position on the back of the stand-in for the President at a point approximating that of the entrance wound, exited along about the knot of the tie or the button of the coat or button of the shirt, and the end of the rod was inserted in the entrance hole on the back of Governor Connally's coat which was being worn by the stand-in for Governor Connally."

Commission-Exhibit-903.jpg00e.+JFK+Autopsy+Photo.jpg

Edited by David Von Pein

16 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

If you think Specter's rod is "3 inches" lower than the actual JFK back wound, I'd beg to differ. Looks just about right to me. [See pics below.]

Or do you, Cliff, think the rod is 3 inches TOO HIGH in CE903? You probably DO think such a silly thing, since you seem to think the clothes of JFK are the only things we should look at to determine the wound locations. Right?

Correct!

It's an ironclad, infallible LAW of clothing design: casual movements of the body will make shirt fabric ease a fraction of an inch.

You spend most of your waking hours wearing a shirt, David, so you have no excuse for not knowing how your shirt moves.

You claim that multiple inches of shirt and jacket fabric bunched up entirely above the T1 wound without pushing up on the jacket collar.

The burden of proof is on YOU to demonstrate this egregious absurdity.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

32 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

David, what part of stand in and approximating don't you understand?

The word "approximating" is a two-way street, Ron. It applies to CTers as much as to LNers.

And, again, since CE903 is showing only the average angle between Z210 and 225, then quite obviously the 17d43m30s angle depicted in CE903 is NOT 100% accurate (unless you really do want to believe that the SBT shot occurred at precisely Z217.5). It's an "approximate" angle. And yet that "approximation" has two things that we know are spot-on accurate in CE903 (even though it is just an "approximation" and an "average angle") --- the exit wound location in JFK's throat (right at the tie knot) and the entry hole in John Connally's suit coat.

But, for some reason, those things being PERFECT (even via the "approximation" we see in Commission Exhibit 903) don't faze an anti-SBTer in the slightest. Go figure.

Edited by David Von Pein

13 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

exactly the right spot on his body so that (later on) the official investigators could utilize that entry wound in the throat as the point of exit for the SBT bullet.

Um... isn't that the main thing that's supposed to be proven rather than asserted?

It's not like Kennedy's torso wounds are the only thing full of anomalies. What about the EOP head wound, which the autopsy pathologists noted on the night of the autopsy was anatomically lower than the "exit" location on the beveled margins of a skull fragment of parietal bone? The strange upwards trajectory proposed is similar to the SBT issues. Humes' WC Testimony has a lot of back and forth over whether they were sure about the exit location on just a fragment of skull, neglecting to mention that this piece of skull was parietal bone, not the temporal, frontal or base bone that would be blown out from a 6.5 fired from the Depository entering next to the EOP. This wound is established as existing on the record and has even more anomalies than the torso wounds when you try to reconcile the angle and ammunition with the official films of the wounding.

https://www.reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/8qbocn/there_were_multiple_shooters_in_the_jfk/

Edited by Micah Mileto

9 hours ago, David Von Pein said:

The word "approximating" is a two-way street, Ron. It applies to CTers as much as to LNers.

And, again, since CE903 is showing only the average angle between Z210 and 225, then quite obviously the 17d43m30s angle depicted in CE903 is NOT 100% accurate (unless you really do want to believe that the SBT shot occurred at precisely Z217.5). It's an "approximate" angle. And yet that "approximation" has two things that we know are spot-on accurate in CE903 (even though it is just an "approximation" and an "average angle") --- the exit wound location in JFK's throat (right at the tie knot) and the entry hole in John Connally's suit coat.

But, for some reason, those things being PERFECT (even via the "approximation" we see in Commission Exhibit 903) don't faze an anti-SBTer in the slightest. Go figure.

Really David I had expected better analysis from you.

You comment that the bullet made "exit wound location in JFK's throat (right at the tie knot)" One thing is certain the bullet never went through the tie. All there is, is a grazing on the right hand side. That was damage caused by the nursing staff - I believe it was Bowron - even though I know you dispute that. Aside that CE 903 takes no account of the trajectory from the Oswald window, if the bullet does indeed nick the tie on its journey then it is traveling in a right to left trajectory. Although JBC is sitting inboard there is no way such a bullet would strike him on the edge of the right shoulder - as you contend. It is more likely to strike JBC towards his left shoulder.

By all means argue for the SBT which I know you sincerely believe in but it is not permissible to distort trajectory analysis in order to do so. Straight lines are straight lines and if the bullet did indeed nick the tie on its journey it is now traveling in a left of centre direction - the bullet originated on JFK's right back and exited on the left side of the knot  on his tie - and yet you claim it will still manage to strike JBC on the edge of his right shoulder. 

That is some bullet!!

James

Since I went on Von Peinian R an R, I was waiting for someone to say this:

"Aside that CE 903 takes no account of the trajectory from the Oswald window"

Thanks Mr. Gordon.  

Any card sharp can do what Specter did here, (falsely)  connecting two points.  That is not what the Single Bullet Fantasy is though.

Edited by James DiEugenio