The Education Forum
W. Niederhut

Was Dubya in Dealey Plaza on 11/22/63?

3 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I'd agree Joe, that it's hard to establish 100% certainty with photos like these, but I do think 98 and 99. 

The pattern of evidence against Bush is so spotted ( you notice I didn't say spotty) over a wide range of connections, people, and incidents. They're somewhat well contained, but pretty oily spots.

Yes, there has always been something very oily about GHWB and Dubya-- beyond their founding roles in Zapata Offshore and Arbusto.

(BTW, I was astonished to read, in Family of Secrets, that Osama Bin Laden's brother had been a major investor in Dubya's Arbusto Oil company.)

As for 11/22/63, we know that GHWB was at the Dallas Sheraton on 11/21/63 and, thanks to Mr. McBride, we know that GHWB represented the CIA in an 11/29/63 meeting with J. Edgar Hoover about the investigation of JFK's assassination.

Who was the wiseacre who once said, "The FBI guards the bank, and the CIA robs the bank?"

On 8/9/2018 at 12:10 PM, W. Niederhut said:

U.S. media censorship of Bush family history is a curious subject.

This is why I hate George H.W. Bush.  Does he think we're stupid?

Kathy C

1 hour ago, Denis Morissette said:

http://postimg.cc/image/h96hy2dbr/

The News Journal (Wilmington, Delaware)- Nov 18, 1976.

Denis,

I'm shocked, shocked to see that a semi-reputable U.S. newspaper published this (admittedly vague) article in 1976 claiming that the alleged 11/29/63 Hoover memo about a meeting with "Mr. George Bush of the CIA" didn't actually exist!  Who'd have thunk?!

This article, obviously, sets the historical record straight.  CIA Director George H.W. Bush was telling the truth all along, (as was the bewildered former CIA accountant George William Bush.)

Those members of Congress, and Joseph McBride, must have been hallucinating when they thought they read an alleged 11/29/63 Hoover memo that had somehow miraculously escaped the shredder!

Fortunately, we Americans can always rely on our newspapers to keep us properly informed about such silly "Deep State" conspiracy theories.

Thanks for sharing, and for kindly endeavoring to keep us all so well-informed, once again.

Edited by W. Niederhut

But this isn't about that memo. From what I can see this is about then CIA Director Bush denying a Hoover memo that Castro was approached beforehand by Oswald stating he planned to kill the President that Castro didn't take seriously, that the Senate Intelligence Committee contradicts and says  did exist.

11 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

But this isn't about that memo. From what I can see this is about then CIA Director Bush denying a Hoover memo that Castro was approached beforehand by Oswald stating he planned to kill the President that Castro didn't take seriously, that the Senate Intelligence Committee contradicts and says  did exist.

My bad.  I, mistakenly, assumed that Denis's link was related to the topic of this thread.

As for the Wilmington News Journal, it was still owned by Prescott Bush's close friends, the DuPont family, in 1976.

The DuPont family always had very good chemistry with Prescott Bush-- during the 1934 coup attempt against FDR, and during Prescott's stint in the Senate.

3 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

Sorry, W. I should have put a brief description of the memo.

No need to apologize, Denis.  But, now that I understand the subject of your 1976 News Journal article, it seems like a variation on the Warren Commission's age old "Lone Nut" narrative.