The Education Forum

2 minutes ago, Michael Cross said:

Cliff, your certainty that you are correct gets in the way of your reading skills I think.

Happens to the best of us...

2 minutes ago, Michael Cross said:

I've been referring to THIS statement by you when I say that you can't see what an individual finger does.  You can guess, infer . . . hypothesize. 

Aren't there frames of the Zap showing JFK with his left forefinger extended?

5 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Happens to the best of us...

Aren't there frames of the Zap showing JFK with his left forefinger extended?

Not that I can distinguish.  If you can find one I'll recant.  I'm not certain.

5 minutes ago, Michael Cross said:

Not that I can distinguish.  If you can find one I'll recant.  I'm not certain.

Let's table that point. 

The larger issue is the fact JFK was shot in the throat from the front circa Z190.

It really isn't as sinister as you are making it.  There were no shell fish toxin, no secret darts from umbrella man, no ice bullets, no paralysis compounds...JFK was shot in the back, shot in the throat, and shot twice in the head (almost simultaneously from the back and the front).  Some shots missed, one wounding a spectator.  Other shots hit Governor John Connally.  Evidence was tempered with, the Z-film was altered, diaries/journals were destroyed etc...WHY is the most important question.  Not, WHO but WHY.

Edited by Rich Pope

1 hour ago, Rich Pope said:

It really isn't as sinister as you are making it.  There were no shell fish toxin, no secret darts from umbrella man, no ice bullets, no paralysis compounds...JFK was shot in the back, shot in the throat, and shot twice in the head (almost simultaneously from the back and the front).  Some shots missed, one wounding a spectator.  Other shots hit Governor John Connally.  Evidence was tempered with, the Z-film was altered, diaries/journals were destroyed etc...WHY is the most important question.  Not, WHO but WHY.

Disagree - not why but WHO?

12 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

It really isn't as sinister as you are making it.  There were no shell fish toxin, no secret darts from umbrella man, no ice bullets, no paralysis compounds...

Like you know?

What a crock!

JFK was shot in the back, shot in the throat, and shot twice in the head (almost simultaneously from the back and the front).  Some shots missed, one wounding a spectator.  Other shots hit Governor John Connally.  Evidence was tempered with, the Z-film was altered, diaries/journals were destroyed etc...WHY is the most important question.  Not, WHO but WHY.

He was clearly shot in the throat first before he was shot in the back.

On 9/25/2018 at 4:41 PM, Cliff Varnell said:

Ever been hit in the back?

If you have I seriously doubt you brought your hands up in the vicinity of your throat.

No doubt you'd arch your back and throw your head back.

Check out hit-by-pitch vids on Youtube.

Why would a back brace around his waist cause his hands to raise to the level of his throat?

Oh certainly I can agree with your stated points but what I was getting at was that I never see him grabbing his throat but I could be wrong. I certainly do not wish to be on the wrong side of evidence. For the record, I have been hit in the back before and no, hands did not go for throat lol.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

On ‎9‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 9:29 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Disagree - not why but WHO?

Paul,

Are you asking who planned it or who carried it out?

8 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Paul,

Are you asking who planned it or who carried it out?

Both but especially who planned it. Identifying the actual shooters would inexorably lead to the planners. 

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Both but especially who planned it. Identifying the actual shooters would inexorably lead to the planners. 

There's no reason to discount E. Howard Hunt's deathbed confession.  LBJ ---> Cord Meyer--->  William Harvey (who recruited the assassins) and so forth as the rest of the confession states.  Even spies, who have learned to lie their entire careers are willing to tell the truth on their death bed.  The weight of their sins is too heavy to bear.  

Edited by Rich Pope

There's no reason to discount E. Howard Hunt's deathbed confession.  LBJ ---> Cord Meyer--->  William Harvey (who recruited the assassins) and so forth as the rest of the confession states.  Even spies, who have learned to lie their entire careers are willing to tell the truth on their death bed.  The weight of their sins is too heavy to bear.  

William Harvey for sure. 

Normally, if a hit were to take place inside the US, the mob performed the hit.  If the killing was outside of the US, the CIA coordinated the hit.  William Harvey didn't want to follow that protocol because he didn't want the murder of JFK to be linked to the mob.  So, he recruited the shooters from outside the US for the JFK assassination.  

14 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

Normally, if a hit were to take place inside the US, the mob performed the hit.  If the killing was outside of the US, the CIA coordinated the hit.  William Harvey didn't want to follow that protocol because he didn't want the murder of JFK to be linked to the mob.

So the plot to murder JFK was planned independently from the plot to kill Oswald.

Hard not to link the assassination of Oswald to the mob.

14 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

So, he recruited the shooters from outside the US for the JFK assassination.  

Him or Charles Siragusa.

On 9/28/2018 at 1:14 PM, Rich Pope said:

I don't buy Hunt's confession. He was trying to divert attention from the still-living perps and friends. He also did not want to implicate Cubans. It's ridiculous to say that there is no reason to discount his confession.