The Education Forum

Bush not in Dallas- He is dead

Ron, to get back on subject, Phillips started smoking 2-3 cigarettes when Dan  presented him with a  chart showing that each one of the people who reported that there was a Castro or Soviet connection to Oswald in MC e..g. Alvarado.

It turned out each of these people was some kind of propaganda asset to Phillips. (Fonzi, The Last Investigation, p. 293)

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Robert Card said:

You haven't answered my question on how the paper and furniture burning, melted the steel. 

You should watch the 9/11 TV coverage in real time during the afternoon hours, Robert. Several of the reporters commented on how they anticipated that Building 7 was the "next to go down". And there's interviews with police and fire officials on the street a few hours before Building 7 collapsed, with those officials stating that everyone was being kept AWAY from the area of Building #7 because they feared (and predicted) it would be collapsing soon----which, of course, it did.

Were those police & fire officials "in" on the plot to bring down Building 7 with explosives? Come now, you can't possibly believe such a thing, can you?

But, I guess Robert Card knows more than the New York City police officer who was being interviewed on MSNBC just minutes before Building #7 fell (fast forward to 2:05:20)....

https://drive.google.com / video file / DVP's 9/11 Recordings (Part 3)

Also why didn't the building fall in Madrid?

I haven't the slightest idea. But at least the fact it didn't fall gives you a reason for believing in stupid stuff regarding the multiple collapses of the WTC buildings.

Edited by David Von Pein

Paul:

I think that the WC discounted the Odio story for that reason.

It was too much of a live lead.  It would have gone back to New Orleans.

6 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

You should watch the 9/11 TV coverage in real time during the afternoon hours, Robert. Several of the reporters commented on how they anticipated that Building 7 was the "next to go down". And there's interviews with police and fire officials on the street a few hours before Building 7 collapsed, with those officials stating that everyone was being kept AWAY from the area of Building #7 because they feared (and predicted) it would be collapsing soon----which, of course, it did. Were those police & fire officials "in" on the plot to bring down Building 7 with explosives? Come now, you can't possibly believe such a thing, can you?

But, I guess Robert Card knows more than the New York City police officer who was being interviewed on MSNBC just minutes before Building #7 fell (fast forward to 2:05:20)....

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4yqW9-b4ExzdGZOVnN0Z2MxME0/view

I haven't the slightest idea. But at least the fact it didn't fall gives you a reason for believing in stupid stuff regarding the WTC building collapses.

That's where you're wrong. The story behind WTC 7 is a lot more like something out of JFK. At 11:30 AM 9/11/2001, only one hour after the North Tower collapsed, an unknown male individual identifying himself as an engineer told the FDNY chiefs that WTC 7 was doomed to totally collapse "in about five or six hours". The building would collapse five and a half hours later. https://old.reddit.com/r/911truth/comments/6zcttx/of_course_wtc_7_fell_from_fires_the_firefighters/

An inexpensive "re-investigation" into the WTC destruction could just be tracking down the identity of "engineer man".

Edited by Micah Mileto

1 minute ago, Micah Mileto said:

At 11:30 AM 9/11/2001, only one hour after the North Tower collapsed, an unknown male individual identifying himself as an engineer told the FDNY chiefs that WTC 7 was doomed to totally collapse "in about five or six hours". The building would collapse five and a half hours later.

And you think THAT information, which came from (supposedly) an "engineer" somehow PROVES that WTC 7 came down via explosives? The engineer was talking about the massive FIRES that were engulfing the structure as of 11:30 AM.

And he was right.

And YOU'RE right too, Micah. That story you just mentioned IS just like the JFK case---that is, it's just exactly the same kind of unsupported junk coming from CTers re: 9/11 as we see constantly coming from CTers re: the JFK case.

43 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Only because it had been on fire and burning out of control for 7 straight hours. (Duh!)

But, according to the conspiracy fantasists, a blazing seven-hour inferno wouldn't tend to weaken a structure at all. Eyeroll-Icon-Blogspot.gif

https://drive.google.com / video file / DVP's 9/11 Recordings (Part 4)

WTC 7 is a different animal from WTC 1 and 2 because 7 had fully functional fire-protective material on the steel. This is why all analysis arguing structural failure has used low-heat thermal expansion of the steel to explain the beginning of the collapse.

27 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

WTC 7 is a different animal from WTC 1 and 2 because 7 had fully functional fire-protective material on the steel. This is why all analysis arguing structural failure has used low-heat thermal expansion of the steel to explain the beginning of the collapse.

And yet Officer Cruz of the NYPD --- at 2:05:20 here --- expected WTC 7 to collapse at any time. Go figure.

Was Officer Cruz a co-conspirator, Micah?

Edited by David Von Pein

1 minute ago, David Von Pein said:

And you think THAT information, which came from (supposedly) an "engineer" somehow PROVES that WTC 7 came down via explosives? The engineer was talking about the massive FIRES that were engulfing the structure as of 11:30 AM.

And he was right.

And YOU'RE right too, Micah. That story you just mentioned IS just like the JFK case---that is, it's just exactly the same kind of unsupported junk coming from CTers re: 9/11 as we see constantly coming from CTers re: the JFK case.

I don't know, can you explain how it's humanely possible to accurately predict when a skyscraper will collapse when it's only been on fire for an hour?

6 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

You should watch the 9/11 TV coverage in real time during the afternoon hours, Robert. Several of the reporters commented on how they anticipated that Building 7 was the "next to go down". And there's interviews with police and fire officials on the street a few hours before Building 7 collapsed, with those officials stating that everyone was being kept AWAY from the area of Building #7 because they feared (and predicted) it would be collapsing soon----which, of course, it did. Were those police & fire officials "in" on the plot to bring down Building 7 with explosives? Come now, you can't possibly believe such a thing, can you?

https://drive.google.com / video file / DVP's 9/11 Recordings (Part 3)

I haven't the slightest idea. But at least the fact it didn't fall gives you a reason for believing in stupid stuff regarding the WTC building collapses.

In your link, the reporter and the cop are quoting some unnamed person, or persons.  "They"   'They' is not evidence.  The cop knows nothing.

There are plenty of videos available from fireman that were actually inside the building and heard the explosions.   you should watch them.

you know, I think you might have something there about WTC7 being 'known to collapse', as here's the BBC reporting that WTC7 collapsed 22 minutes before it actually did.   Do you think that this is an example of stage direction error?  The building is still standing above her left shoulder.

5 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

And yet Officer Cruz of the NYPD expected WTC 7 to collapse at any time. Go figure.

Was Officer Cruz a co-conspirator, Micah?

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4yqW9-b4ExzdGZOVnN0Z2MxME0/view

I think most or all of this talk of WTC 7 being doomed originates from engineer man.

Ever see the video of the firefighter on 9/11 pointing to WTC 7 as it's still standing and swearing you can see it leaning with the naked eye? Well, turns out, you can't. Nobody on earth I know of has used photographic evidence to argue that WTC 7 was leaning before it collapsed. The firefighter was just repeating something somebody told him, and the nature of the situation made it seem appropriate to claim the observation as his own.

Edited by Micah Mileto

1 minute ago, Robert Card said:

In your link, the reporter and the cop are quoting some unnamed person, or persons.  "They"   'They' is not evidence.  The cop knows nothing.

He's an NYPD COP. Not just a guy off the street. And you want to pretend he "knows nothing" about the predicted collapse of WTC 7.

Too funny.

1 minute ago, David Von Pein said:

He's an NYPD COP. Not just a guy off the street. And you want to pretend he "knows nothing" about the predicted collapse of WTC 7.

Too funny.

He knows nothing more than what some unnamed person told him.

3 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Too funny.

I can say that one time when FDNY Chief Daniel Nigro was interviewed in 2002, he said that he was told by somebody else that WTC 7 was doomed. In a later magaziene article, Nigro tried saying that he personally deemed WTC 7 a hazard. Not saying he's a bad guy or anything, but he may have changed his story to spite conspiracy theorists.

Edited by Micah Mileto