The Education Forum

Bush not in Dallas- He is dead

9 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

I don't know, can you explain how it's humanely possible to accurately predict when a skyscraper will collapse when it's only been on fire for an hour?

Correction: an hour would be the maximum time WTC 7 could've been on fire before it was deemed a lost cause. According to the NIST WTC 7 report, the first photographic evidence for fires appearing in the windows begins at 12:10 AM. The earliest evidence of foreknowledge of WTC 7's collapse is 11:07 AM - 11:30 AM.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Micah Mileto said:

In a later magaziene article, Nigro tried saying that he personally deemed WTC 7 a hazard. Not saying he's a bad guy or anything, but he may have changed his story to spite conspiracy theorists.

Yeah, why would anybody consider a 40-story structure that's engulfed in UNCONTROLLED flames to be a "hazard" at all? The police should have been directing people to GO INTO the building on 9/11, right? (---eyeroll time again---)

3 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Total Bull.

Afraid not, David.   No steel building, that's structural steel, has fallen completely because of a fire, and that's since 1905.

There are two examples, of a floor falling because of some connection bolt problems, but the buildings didn't totally fall.  It was like one floor within the building that collapsed.

Alexis Nihon Plaza Montreal, Canada

Steel frame with composite steel beam and deck floors; fire resistive without sprinklers
15 floors, Office
Oct. 26, 1986, after 5 hour fire, which then continued for 13 hours
Partial 11th floor collapse

One New York Plaza New York, NY, USA:

Steel framing with reinforced concrete core, fire resistive with no sprinklers.
50 floors, Office
August 5, 1970
Connection bolts sheared during fire, causing several steel filler beams on the 33-34th floors to fall and rest on the bottom flanges of their supporting girders.

Just now, David Von Pein said:

Yeah, why would anybody consider a 40-story structure that's engulfed in UNCONTROLLED flames to be a "hazard" at all? The police should have been directing people to GO INTO the building on 9/11, right? (---eyeroll time again---)

Well, I mean, they were actually measuring the distance of the impending dust cloud that would be created for WTC 7. The first responders on 9/11 appears to have been under the impression that WTC 7 would totally collapse like the Twin Towers did. That's how accurate the foreknowledge was.

6 minutes ago, Robert Card said:

Afraid not, David.   No steel building, that's structural steel, has fallen completely because of a fire, and that's since 1905.

I hope you'll forgive me, Robert, if I don't believe a single word coming from the mouth of a 9/11 Conspiracy Fantasist.

Nothing ever uttered by a 9/11 CTer has EVER been accurate. And I certainly can't expect Robert Card to break that perfect record.

Edited by David Von Pein

You CTers are proving, yet again, how very similar your 9/11 beliefs are to some of your JFK beliefs. It's almost spooky. (And, of course, hilarious.)

Who said "believe"? All I did was ask questions. Questions that can't be answered with a Google search because I already tried.

David, why didn't the 911 Commission test for explosives in the wreckage?  Don't you think that would be important?

A man who saved his suit from that day allowed some 'conspiracy theorists' to examine the suit, and a top secret CIA explosive, super-thermite, classified at the time, was on his suit.

2 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Well, I mean, they were actually measuring the distance of the impending dust cloud that would be created for WTC 7. The first responders on 9/11 appears to have been under the impression that WTC 7 would totally collapse like the Twin Towers did. That's how accurate the foreknowledge was.

So what? They did a good (and accurate) job of predicting the WTC 7 collapse. Hence, they kept all humans away from there until it did come down.

Nothing conspiratorial there at all. Just basic common sense and logic based on what they saw just happen with WTC 1 and 2.

I hope you'll forgive me, Robert, if I don't believe a single word coming from the mouth of a 9/11 Conspiracy Fantasist. Nothing ever uttered by a 9/11 CTer has EVER been accurate. And I certainly can't expect Robert Card to break that perfect record.

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/27/world/europe/bush-was-set-on-path-towar-british-memo-says.html

FC was losing the argument.

he throws in one reference to 9-11 and now we have a free for all on that subject on a JFK forum.

Nice going FC.:offtopic

1 minute ago, David Von Pein said:

I hope you'll forgive me, Robert, if I don't believe a single word coming from the mouth of a 9/11 Conspiracy Fantasist. Nothing ever uttered by a 9/11 CTer has EVER been accurate. And I certainly can't expect Robert Card to break that perfect record.

Why don't you look up that fact about falling steel buildings, and prove me wrong?  Why are you not answering my questions above, like the BBC Report that says the WTC7 building collapsed 22 minutes before it actually did?   

Please, tell me what's inaccurate. 

I don't know why they allow you on this site, at least FC, and Lance are entertaining.  To make a statement like "Nothing ever uttered by a 9/11 CTer has EVER been accurate., is just another example of the 25 Rules of Disinformation.  This past week, I've shown countless examples of your use of the 25 Rules.

Your statement that I quoted above, is Rule #9:

9. Play Dumb. No matter what evidence or logical argument is offered, avoid discussing issues with denial they have any credibility, make any sense, provide any proof, contain or make a point, have logic, or support a conclusion. Mix well for maximum effect.

Just now, James DiEugenio said:

he throws in one reference to 9-11 and now we have a free for all on that subject on a JFK forum.

Had to mention engineer man because how how reminiscent he is of several other mysterious figures in JFK.

Just now, James DiEugenio said:

Sorry about that, I'll stop now.  I didn't know that you were an author with books out.   i downloaded your book from Amazon yesterday, and I can't wait to start reading.   Should make up for hijacking this thread.