The Education Forum

J. Edgar Hoover

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody wants to say anything about the felons who are responsible for the murder of John F. Kennedy: how strange.

This is well documented:

In the words of Gordon Liddy: "As Adolph Hitler was referred to throughout the Third Reich as simply der Fuhrer, so J. Edgar Hoover was referred to throughout the FBI as the Director." Hoover storm trooper, Gordon Liddy was prepared to do whatever was deemed to be necessary, to satisfy der Fuhrer. Indeed, discussion about the liquidation of political enemies was entertained as casually as most people talk about the weather. The following Liddy narrative reflects the sinister murder plots that tyrannical intelligence spooks like J. Edgar Hoover were prone to embrace:

I urged as the logical and just solution that the target [Jack Anderson] be killed. Quickly. My suggestion was received with immediate acceptance, almost relief, as if they were just waiting for someone else to say for them what was really on their minds. There followed a lengthy discussion of the ways and means to accomplish the task best. Hunt [former CIA agent who has been linked as a co-conspirator in the Kennedy assassination] still enamoured of the LSD approach asked Dr. Gunn [a physician retired from the CIA known for his "unorthodox application of medical and chemical knowledge"] whether a massive dose might not cause such disruption of motor function that the driver of the car would lose control of it and crash. [like Kennedy's car at Chappaquiddick, the event that, according to Nixon, "would undermine Kennedy's role as a leader of the opposition to the administration's policies.]4 Dr. Gunn repeated his earlier negative advice on the use of LSD. Besides, though LSD can be absorbed through the skin, our hypothetical target might be wearing gloves against the winter cold, or be chauffeur-driven. The use of LSD was, finally dismissed. Hunt's suggestion called to Dr. Gunn's mind a technique used successfully abroad. It involved catching the target's moving automobile in a sharp turn or sharp curve and hitting it with another car on the outside rear quarter. According to Dr. Gunn, if the angle of the blow and the relative speeds of the two vehicles were correct, the target vehicle would flip over, crash, and usually burn.5

Liddy goes on and on talking about all kinds of different ways to murder people and about illegal FBI operations which were always staged in a manner that made it appear as though the FBI was absolutely blameless. Indeed J. Edgar Hoover routinely authorized criminal activity like illegal surveillance, mail openings, unauthorized bugging, illegal wiretaps, break-ins and murder -and it was all successfully covered up through the overriding obsession to avoid discovery. Gordon Liddy embodies the fact that murder was the ultimate consequence of Hoover's obsession to control a particular target, and like all illegal FBI activity, it was done in a manner that "proved" that it was not the fault of the FBI even though it was. Ernest Hemingway was precocious enough to characterize the murderous capacity of Hoover's FBI, but he was ignored and at least four decades ahead of his time -we are still just beginning to appreciate the significance of Hoover-directed tyranny. Would-be assassins like Gordon Liddy should certainly erase every single shred of doubt about the fact that J. Edgar Hoover cultivated and worked with murderers. To be sure, Gordon Liddy has never been prosecuted for murder, but like Al Capone who was also accomplished in the art of covering up criminal operations, allegations of murder follow him as closely as is evidently warranted. According to Washington attorney Bernard Fensterwald: "G. Gordon Liddy has been reliably linked to two separate alleged murder plans during his work for Nixon's top aides, and one other actual completed murder, during his previous FBI service."6 When Liddy became Nixon's crony and the cozy relationship between Hoover and the Nixon White House soured, Liddy and his faithful Cuban partners in crime were responsible for break-ins at Hoover's apartment and "a poison of the thyon-phosphate genre was placed on Hoover's personal toilet articles."7 The poison induces fatal heart attacks. Howard Hunt had indicated that he had been ordered to kill Anderson with an untraceable poison and while the scheme was dropped, the simple fact that zealots with a proclivity to commit politically motivated murder had access to such diabolical resources, is in itself revolting.

The numbers refer to the footnotes you will find here:

J. Edgar Hoover's rise to power:

Were it not for the untimely death of his adversaries, Hoover's political career may have very well ended in 1933, when Senator Thomas Walsh was evidently preparing for the ouster of the corrupt demagogue. Walsh condemned the abuse of power and the illegal actions that Hoover condoned through his failure to respect due process, and Hoover's only retort was to wage secret battle to compensate for the fact that the rule of law was against him. The war between Hoover and Walsh became critical in 1933 when Roosevelt announced his decision to make Walsh his Attorney General. On February 28, Attorney General-designate Thomas Walsh announced his decision to reorganize the Justice Department and that his plans included "an almost completely new Personnel".49 On March 3, 1933, a day before Roosevelt's Inauguration, Thomas Walsh, who had recently married and was on a brief wedding trip to North Carolina, died of a massive myocardial infarction. And in his typical cover-your-tracks fashion, J. Edgar Hoover made sure that "a thoroughly documented medical examination was made."50 Was Senator Thomas Walsh Hoover's first known victim or was his death a convenient coincidence?

Are you all familiar with this history?

J. Edgar Hoover's rise to power:

Were it not for the untimely death of his adversaries, Hoover's political career may have very well ended in 1933, when Senator Thomas Walsh was evidently preparing for the ouster of the corrupt demagogue. Walsh condemned the abuse of power and the illegal actions that Hoover condoned through his failure to respect due process, and Hoover's only retort was to wage secret battle to compensate for the fact that the rule of law was against him. The war between Hoover and Walsh became critical in 1933 when Roosevelt announced his decision to make Walsh his Attorney General. On February 28, Attorney General-designate Thomas Walsh announced his decision to reorganize the Justice Department and that his plans included "an almost completely new Personnel".49 On March 3, 1933, a day before Roosevelt's Inauguration, Thomas Walsh, who had recently married and was on a brief wedding trip to North Carolina, died of a massive myocardial infarction. And in his typical cover-your-tracks fashion, J. Edgar Hoover made sure that "a thoroughly documented medical examination was made."50 Was Senator Thomas Walsh Hoover's first known victim or was his death a convenient coincidence?

Are you all familiar with this history?

Well then, I guess ignorance about J. Edgar Hoover explains the reluctance to discuss this very significant document, the smoking gun memo.

According to John,

"In a telephone conversation on 28th November, 1963, LBJ asked Hoover if Oswald "was connected to the Cuban operation". Hoover definitely knew what LBJ was talking about and replied "that is what we are trying to nail down now". What was the Cuban operation that LBJ and Hoover were talking about?"

A speculation: Could he have been talking about Cuban operations that Howard Hunt was involved in? I believe Johnson was talking about a rogue, Watergate-like effort to assassinate Castro, and Hunt had probably discussed such operations with Oswald, for the purpose of trying to determine the best way to manipulate the "patsy".

FORMER THEORY DELETED:

Edited by Lynne Foster

My apologies, I think my above post needs to be revised:

I think that any good historian who carefully analyzes this November 29 document and compares it with the Warren Commission report cannot avoid the conclusion that Hoover Framed Oswald.

In particular, these are the most interesting parts:

........that there are a number

of stories which tied Oswald to the Civil Liberties Union in New York in

which he applied for membership and to the Fair Play for Cuba Committee

which is pro-Castro, directed by communists, and financed to some extent

by the Castro Government.

The President asked how many shots were fired, and I told him three.

He then asked if any were fired at him. I said no, that three shots

were fired at the President and we have them. I stated that our

ballistic experts were able to prove the shots were fired by this gun;

that the President was hit by the first and third bullets and the second

hit the Governor; that there were three shots; that one complete

bullet rolled out of the President's head; that it tore a large part of

the President's head off; that in trying to massage his heart on the

way into the hospital they loosened the bullet which fell on the

stretcher and we have that.

He then asked were they aimed at the President. I replied they were

aimed at the President, no question about that.

I further advised him that we have also tested the fact you could

fire those three shots in three seconds. I explained that there is a

story out that there must have been more than one man to fire several

shots but we have proven it could be done by one man.

The President then asked how it happened that Connally was hit. I

explained that Connally turned to the President when the first shot was

fired and in that turning he got hit. The President then asked, if

Connally had not been in his seat, would the President have been hit by

the second shot. I said yes.

The President then indicated our conclusions are: (1) he is the one

who did it; (2) after the President was hit, Governor Connally was hit;

(3) the President would have been hit three times except for the fact

that Governor Connally turned after the first shot and was hit by the

second; (4) whether he was connected with the Cuban operation with

money we are trying to nail down. I told him that is what we are trying

to nail down; that we have copies of the correspondence; that none of

the letters dealt with any indication of violence or assassination;

that they were dealing with a visa to go back to Russia.

It is interesting that the only questions that Hoover raises about Oswald concern the Cuban operation,

specifically,

(4) whether he was connected with the Cuban operation with

money we are trying to nail down. I told him that is what we are trying

to nail down; that we have copies of the correspondence; that none of

the letters dealt with any indication of violence or assassination;

that they were dealing with a visa to go back to Russia.

Given his detailed knowledge about everything except the Cuban operation, is it not safe to assume that it related to Jack Ruby's gunrunning operation to Cuba, I think my previous effort to link it to Hunt, is wrong.

The words Money, Cuba and guns spell gunnrunning to Cuba, in my opinion, and Guy Banister, Hoover's former pal, coordinated that effort out of New Orleans -not tomention the fact that GGuy Banister was probably Garrison's pal as well, and it is difficult to imagine an illegal plot to send guns to Cuba without Garrison's conscent.

No wonder I am talking to myself here. You all claim that Jim Garrison is a hero, is he a hero because he was probably the "legal authority" behind the Cuban Operation?

Check this out:

Garrison's New Orleans was a hotbed of illegal, covert paramilitary operations where corruption, disguise and deception had produced an intelligence cottage industry. In the 1960's, it was the city where the Mafia, anti-Castro exiles and self-styled intelligence spooks joined hands to celebrate what they called their patriotic bonds and to condemn their common enemies -Castro, Communists, Liberals... Entrenched interests dominated the order of the day. In particular, New Orleans was a mature organized crime haven, where political campaign contributions and outright bribery insulated Mafia bosses like Carlos Marcello. In the final analysis, the power source of the city that made its own rules and regulations as it went along, was the cozy relationship between Mob Lords like Carlos Marcello and high ranking law enforcement officials like Jim Garrison. In retrospect, the fact that the city where evasion and denial was honed to a science, came to dominate the Kennedy assasination investigation, is not at all surprising.

Now this CLARIFIES EVERYTHING !

All 11 previous posts on this thread are by Lynne Foster?

My gosh, she's worse than me!

That's a shame because I get the impression that you are as committed to distorting the truth as i am to explore it.

I think the key in this thread is that it strongly suggests that Jim Garrisson, who was in a position to stop the Cuban Operation [all the illegal exports to Cuba] was also a cover up artist since at least 1963, when he and Hoover temporarily muzzled another key, Cuban Operation player, David Ferrie.

You can ignore Adam, we all know who controls him -that would be Garrison's old pal, Dawn.

Most people who post on this board point out flaws to demonstrate their superiority.

Research is about discovery, it is not an effort to prove that you know more than the other person does.

POINT?

Well, since nobody can point to a single flaw on this thread, I guess it's flawless LOL

By the way, thanks to the exploration that was encouraged by John Simkin's question about the Cuban Operation, it is safe to say that one of the areas that evidently links Kennedy assassination conspirators and corrupt law enforcement officials is the Cuban Operation, a massive, illegal effort to smuggle guns and equipment to Cuba, with the intent to overthrow Castro.

I also think that these covert operations could not proceed without the authority of corrupt law enforcement officials like Jim Garrison and J. Edgar Hoove [through Guy Bannister] and that is why Hoover's FBI and Jim Garrison "debriefed" David Ferrie in November 1963.

Edited by Lynne Foster