The Education Forum

The Ed Lansdale lookalike In the 3 tramps pic

Guest Duncan MacRae

Moreover, Maxwell Taylor's whereabouts at the time of the assassination are known. He was at the Pentagon. Granted there are inconsistencies regarding how McNamara came to know about the assassination, etc., namely he didn't recall Taylor buzzing him with the news. But, are you suggesting that Taylor was not even at the Pentagon at all--and was instead in Dallas?

The official story of Taylor being at the Pentagon could be a cover story. He and the other joint chiefs were supposedly in a meeting with West German officials, a meeting which proceeded even after news of the assassination. (Interestingly, routine meetings at the Pentagon, held by Rumsfeld and Wolfowitz, proceeded after they knew America was being attacked on 9/11 -- till the Pentagon itself was hit, in the safest spot possible. I guess this "well, there's nothing we can do" approach is standard procedure during covert slaughters like Dallas and 9/11.) But we know for a fact that Curtis LeMay was not at the Pentagon for any such meeting on 11/22/63. Also, no one there told McNamara (by his own account) about the shooting. He got the news in a phone call from RFK. Taylor ostensibly accompanied RFK to Andrews for arrival of the body, but he is not seen in any photos there. Even so, he could have gotten back in time from Dallas (I'm sure he could catch a military jet ride), if he was at Andrews.

I have no doubt that the military was prepared for an overt coup d'etat that day if things went badly in Dallas. The possibility of such a coup was why almost the entire Cabinet was in a plane over the Pacific Ocean at the time of the assassination. With such a possibility existing, it would make sense to have some top brass on the ground in Dallas. Someone there might need to make an on-the-spot decision as to whether to ditch the Constitution or not.

A good research project for someone with the means would be to find someone still alive who was at the Pentagon that day. Krulak was there, and I tried to ask him by mail about that day at the Pentagon (particularly wanting to know, in a round-about way, if Taylor was there). But his son replied to me that Krulak was in no condition mentally to answer such questions.

Why would the chairman of the JCS have to have a cover story about being at the Pentagon that day?

I'm pretty sure the documentary record establishes that fact.

And indeed, Ron, LeMay was at a SAC base in Canada and returned to Andrews immediately after he learned of the assassination, as recorded in the Andrews Log that they tried to throw in a dumpster but was retrieved by an employee and is now at NARA.

It would be a good research topic to learn what did happen at the Pentagon that day, not only with the W. German military brass, but at the Cuban desk and other related offices.

BK

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would the chairman of the JCS have to have a cover story about being at the Pentagon that day?

He wouldn't unless he was in Dallas (along with Lansdale and, interestingly, Israel's Rabin, who could provide another cover story if needed as to why Taylor was in Dallas - to meet with the Israeli defense chief at the end of his U.S. tour).

And indeed, Ron, LeMay was at a SAC base in Canada and returned to Andrews immediately after he learned of the assassination, as recorded in the Andrews Log that they tried to throw in a dumpster but was retrieved by an employee and is now at NARA.

According to his biography, LeMay was on vacation in Michigan. In any case, he wasn't at the Pentagon, choosing, I guess, to snub the West German guests.

It would be a good research topic to learn what did happen at the Pentagon that day, not only with the W. German military brass, but at the Cuban desk and other related offices.

In addition to my failed attempt to get info from Krulak, I paid quite a few bucks to special order the biography of the Joint Chiefs' Marine General David Shoup. Unfortunately the book says nothing about where he was on 11/22/63.

Unless I'm mistaken, all the other Joint Chiefs who were supposedly there are dead.

Edited by Ron Ecker

HI RON,

He wouldn't unless he was in Dallas (along with Lansdale and, interestingly, Israel's Rabin, who could provide another cover story if needed as to why Taylor was in Dallas - to meet with the Israeli defense chief at the end of his U.S. tour).

WHAT'S THE RABIN CONNECTION AGAIN? THAT SOUNDS LIKE JEW BAIT TO ME.

According to his biography, LeMay was on vacation in Michigan. In any case, he wasn't at the Pentagon, choosing, I guess, to snub the West German guests.

HEY, I DON'T HAVE HIS BIOGRAPHY, BUT I DID MAKE A COPY OF THE ANDREWS LOG AND POSTED IT ON LINE AND I THINK ITS PRETTY CLEAR, IF TRUE.

In addition to my failed attempt to get info from Krulak, I paid quite a few bucks to special order the biography of the Joint Chiefs' Marine General David Shoup. Unfortunately the book says nothing about where he was on 11/22/63.

Unless I'm mistaken, all the other Joint Chiefs who were supposedly there are dead.

YEA, THOSE WHO KILLED JFK ARE PROBABLY DEAD, BUT WE'RE NOT, AND IF JFK WAS KILLED BY MEN, OTHER MEN CAN FIGURE OUT HOW IT WAS DONE AND WHO DID IT.

I AM PARTICULARLY CURIOUS ABOUT THE JOINT CHIEFS CONSIDERING HOW THEY WERE BRIEFED ON SEPT. 24 BY DES FITZ ABOUT THE VALKYRIE PLOTS TO KILL CASTRO, WHEN TAYLOR WAS IN VIETNAM AND LEMAY WAS TEMPORARY CHAIR OF JCS, AND ASSIGNED KRULAK TO BE THE LIAISON TO THE CIA CUBAN MARITIME COMMANDOS.

IT WOULD BE A GOOD RESEARCH TOPIC TO ZOOM INTO THAT PENTAGON OFFICE - AND MAKE THE CONNECTIONS TO DEALEY PLAZA.

A CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT SUBCOMMITTEE COULD ALSO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT SUCH DOCUMENTS BUT IT APPEARS THAT NOBODY WANTS TO GO THERE.

BILL KELLY

HI RON,

HEY, I DON'T HAVE HIS BIOGRAPHY, BUT I DID MAKE A COPY OF THE ANDREWS LOG AND POSTED IT ON LINE AND I THINK ITS PRETTY CLEAR, IF TRUE.

YEA, THOSE WHO KILLED JFK ARE PROBABLY DEAD, BUT WE'RE NOT, AND IF JFK WAS KILLED BY MEN, OTHER MEN CAN FIGURE OUT HOW IT WAS DONE AND WHO DID IT.

I AM PARTICULARLY CURIOUS ABOUT THE JOINT CHIEFS CONSIDERING HOW THEY WERE BRIEFED ON SEPT. 24 BY DES FITZ ABOUT THE VALKYRIE PLOTS TO KILL CASTRO, WHEN TAYLOR WAS IN VIETNAM AND LEMAY WAS TEMPORARY CHAIR OF JCS, AND ASSIGNED KRULAK TO BE THE LIAISON TO THE CIA CUBAN MARITIME COMMANDOS.

IT WOULD BE A GOOD RESEARCH TOPIC TO ZOOM INTO THAT PENTAGON OFFICE - AND MAKE THE CONNECTIONS TO DEALEY PLAZA.

A CONGRESSIONAL OVERSIGHT SUBCOMMITTEE COULD ALSO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT SUCH DOCUMENTS BUT IT APPEARS THAT NOBODY WANTS TO GO THERE.

BILL KELLY

Ron, I bumped the old thread about LeMay that includes a transcript I made of the Andrews Log.

And I am certainly interested in Gen. Shoup's recollections, as commandant of the USMC, Medal of Honor recipient from South Pacific island battle and the only one who advised JFK against invading Cuba, his wartime experiences led him to be more of a pacifist, even though he was a reactionary jarhead.

BK

Rabin was on a tour of U.S. military bases. His last stop was Dallas. I don't know if he was being used as Jew bait. Is that a kind of patsy?

Rabin was on a tour of U.S. military bases. His last stop was Dallas. I don't know if he was being used as Jew bait. Is that a kind of patsy?

Ron, Don't tell Jim Phelps or we'll never hear the end of it.

Ah Ha!!! They obviously killed each other off, each one trying to keep secret his own individual role!!! More proof that they ALL participated in the conspiracy!!!! LOL

-Tommy :)

Edited by Thomas Graves

[quote name='Thomas Graves' date='10 July 2011 - 02:38 AM'

[i just noticed something I'd never noticed before-- Either "Frenchy" or "The Old Hobo" directly behind him has something WHITE in his left hand and appears ready to hand it off to the dude walking past them in the suit (Lansdale?). Comments?

--Thomas

I noticed it too. mad.gif What could it be? Plus they are so close and Harrelson gets a smirk on his face upon seeing Lansdale. I think both have something in their hands.

Kathy C

What is seen in that area of the image, is tramp Harold Doyle's left hand slightly curled inwards towards his body.

Duncan, If you believe this assassin is harmless hobo Harold Doyle

then you would believe ANYTHING!

So you have proof that this particular tramp was an assassin?

No I do not have proof Duncan, Proof is a very strong word.

But it is pretty obvious these guys are ANYTHING but tramps.

We do have evidence that JFK was shot from the knoll

(c.f. the Zapruder film)

and we have plenty of evidence that the Dallas police investigation was phoney

& that the Warren Commission was a cover-up.

These guys in the "tramp" photos look like assassins

and Howard Hunt has been identified by his own son,

so I for one have no doubt that FRENCHY was an assassin.

and he does not even remotely resemble Harold Doyle.

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll

What is seen in that area of the image, is tramp Harold Doyle's left hand slightly curled inwards towards his body.

Duncan, If you believe this assassin is harmless hobo Harold Doyle

then you would believe ANYTHING!

So you have proof that this particular tramp was an assassin?

How come nobody can come up with a photo of Doyle from 1963, or at least that era?

Bk

I have had the most difficult time believing that one of the tramps is Hunt lol...it simply does not look like him in any way, shape or form, but looks can definitely be deceiving and surely I would assume that spies would go far in having makeup done, etc. I've just never believed the "Hunt was one of the Tramps" angle for various reasons.

Also, I cannot believe anyone would believe that St. John "tape".....I mean think about it. the "recording" was broadcast on so many of the "fake/CIA" websites number one and number two, just listen to what Hunt's "confession" was. He is CERTAINLY a spy one can trust (and many did) as the man went to his grave not naming hardly ANY of the relevant names. VERY interestingly enough he skips over his entire Bush connection (and God knows what else), which is questionable and such a gross red flag. He then pins the JFK hit on LBJ lol (red flag no.2), which personally, makes no sense. LBJ is a "lowlife southern scumbag" and the obvious planners and executioners were the eastern establishment.

I also think, that when using "proofs" well....we can assume that we mean proofs in the traditional and philosophical sense as in "a series of statements which serve as premises from which a conclusion can be drawn based on the rules of logic and these premises do not have to be known with 100% certainty. (Dr. W.L. Craig) so basically any set of premises which build up logically to a sound conclusion that is more believable than its negation. These are excellent (and necessary) rules to keep in mind when investigating anything for the more part.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

Replies in bold

No I do not have proof Duncan, Proof is a very strong word.

That's what I thought, Raymond.

so I for one have no doubt that FRENCHY was an assassin.

and he does not even remotely resemble Harold Doyle.

He is Harold Doyle.

Do you have proof, Duncan?

Yes.

Duncan, if Doyle is/was so cooperative, how come there is not a photo of him circa 1963 that we can look at and say, ah ha, yea that's Frenchy all right?

BK

Frenchy may or may not be Doyle, but the statement that there is not the remotest resemblance is baffling to me. People change in 30 years or however long it was. There are people I went to high school with 50 years ago who would be totally unrecognizable to me if I didn't know who they were. Others haven't changed that much. (Me, for example!) It is obvious to me that Doyle as a younger man would resemble or look like Frenchy.