The Education Forum

Tippit Murder

joanne

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, can anyone help me out with which is the best book to read on the Tippit murder and is there a web site anyone devoted only to that subject : :

A search of Google for “J. D. Tippit” returns the following websites (I have to confess that I am the author of the top one):

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKtippet.htm

http://encyclopedia.thefreedictionary.com/J.%20D.%20Tippit

http://www.free-definition.com/J.D.-Tippit.html

Hi, can anyone help me out with which is the best book to read on the Tippit murder and is there a web site anyone devoted only to that subject : :

Joanne, hi. The best book to read on the Tippit murder is "With Malice" by Dale Myers. The book draws the conclusion that Oswald murdered Tippit, which you may disagree with. Whatever your personal conclusion is on that score, Myers provides many photographs and much contextual detail that will enrich your understanding of the Tippit murder case.

Best wishes,

Royce Bierma

Joanne, hi. The best book to read on the Tippit murder is "With Malice" by Dale Myers. The book draws the conclusion that Oswald murdered Tippit, which you may disagree with. Whatever your personal conclusion is on that score, Myers provides many photographs and much contextual detail that will enrich your understanding of the Tippit murder case.

Best wishes,

Royce Bierma

Don't trust Meyer's book alone. It is riddled with inaccuracies and doubtful assumptions. If you read it, make sure you read Michael Griffith's review of the book afterwards.

A Review of Dale Myers' Book With Malice: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Murder of Officer J.D. Tippit

I know I´m asking a lot but could someone produce a complete list of the witnesses to the Tippit murder and their statements.

Are there any witnesses who thought that the killer of J.D Tippit really could have been Oswald? (besides Warren Reynolds)

Is this the defining two Oswalds moment in the JFK assassination?

Edited by ville huoponen

• 1 year later...

Best wishes,

Royce Bierma

Don't trust Meyer's book alone. It is riddled with inaccuracies and doubtful assumptions. If you read it, make sure you read Michael Griffith's review of the book afterwards.

A Review of Dale Myers' Book With Malice: Lee Harvey Oswald and the Murder of Officer J.D. Tippit

THANK YOU PAUL,

I'M SURPRISED THAT AN OTHERWISE RELIABLE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE RESEARCHER AS ROYCE WOULD RECOMMEND SUCH TRASH AS MYERS BOOK WITH MALACE - WHICH MIGHT HAVE SOME NIFTY PHOTOS AND SOME ACCURATE INFORMATION, IS LACKING THE MOST SIGNIFICANT ASPECTS OF THE TIPPIT MURDER. WHAT IT LACKS IS FAR MORE SIGNIFICANT THAN THE KNOWLEDGE IT ADDS TO THE CASE AND TOTALLY DESTROYS MEYERS AS A CREDIBLE SOURCE.

THE BEST BOOK ON THE TIPPIT MURDER HAS YET TO BE WRITTEN, THE ONE THAT SOLVES THE CASE.

IN ADDITION, ANY WEB SITE THAT CLAIMS TO INCLUDE TRIBUTES FROM FRIENDS OF TIPPIT THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE HIS MOST IMPORTANT FRIENDS FAILS TO HONOR BOTH TIPPIT AND THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS MURDER AND THE MURDER OF JFK.

BK

Best wishes,

Royce Bierma

THANK YOU PAUL,

I'M SURPRISED THAT AN OTHERWISE RELIABLE AND KNOWLEDGEABLE RESEARCHER AS ROYCE WOULD RECOMMEND SUCH TRASH AS MYERS BOOK WITH MALACE - WHICH MIGHT HAVE SOME NIFTY PHOTOS AND SOME ACCURATE INFORMATION, IS LACKING THE MOST SIGNIFICANT ASPECTS OF THE TIPPIT MURDER. WHAT IT LACKS IS FAR MORE SIGNIFICANT THAN THE KNOWLEDGE IT ADDS TO THE CASE AND TOTALLY DESTROYS MEYERS AS A CREDIBLE SOURCE.

THE BEST BOOK ON THE TIPPIT MURDER HAS YET TO BE WRITTEN, THE ONE THAT SOLVES THE CASE.

IN ADDITION, ANY WEB SITE THAT CLAIMS TO INCLUDE TRIBUTES FROM FRIENDS OF TIPPIT THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE HIS MOST IMPORTANT FRIENDS FAILS TO HONOR BOTH TIPPIT AND THE TRUTH ABOUT HIS MURDER AND THE MURDER OF JFK.

BK

As an addendum of sorts, I have been trying to corroborate for some time the identity of J.D. Tippit's 'partner,' who ostensibly 'had the day off' on November 22, 1963. The URL - jdtippit.com, for all it's apparent wealth of information does not list who J.D. Tippit's partner on 11/22/63 was. After researchig this for some time, the only individual I was able to come up with was Billy Fowler. If anyone can affirm that, I would really appreciate it.

Robert,

As an addendum of sorts, I have been trying to corroborate for some time the identity of J.D. Tippit's 'partner,' who ostensibly 'had the day off' on November 22, 1963. The URL - jdtippit.com, for all it's apparent wealth of information does not list who J.D. Tippit's partner on 11/22/63 was. After researchig this for some time, the only individual I was able to come up with was Billy Fowler. If anyone can affirm that, I would really appreciate it.

This is from Batchelor's Exhibit at 19H126

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol19_0072b.htm

This is a listing of the Southwest Substation Second Platoon 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM

I'm not sure why, but I think it was William Mentzel ?

Steve Thomas

Guest John Gillespie

Joanne,

Without question, the definitive work is the book "With Malice" by Dale Myers with whom I've corresponded - and argued - several times. His email is: dalekmyers@comcast.net That's off his web site, so it's not confidential.

A lot of people on the Forum, carrying agendae, resent that Myers believes Oswald was a 'Lone Nut' to which I agreed with Dale to disagree. Nonetheless, this is a superb piece of investigative journalism, the likes of which you will rarely come across. As an Investigator for many years and, before that, Special Agent in Military Intelligence, it certainly came across to me as such.

When you read the book, which I was able to get at a local library, you'll realize the fairhandedness with which he approached matters, how he examines all the controversial aspects of the Tippit slaying as thoroughly as possible and how all arguments are considered and reported. You'll also realize there is NO other conclusion to be drawn than that Oswald killed that Police Officer. As I've written here, I would have, too.

But there is no convincing Dale that there was a conspiracy in the killing of JFK. So, please try anyway.

Regards,

John Gillespie

THANK YOU PAUL,

BK

Translation: As soon as someone writes a book that jibes with my agenda then I'll recommend it. That reply speaks volumes of your credibility. You may not realize it but you sound like a fool.

"Joanne, hi. The best book to read on the Tippit murder is "With Malice" by Dale Myers. The book draws the conclusion that Oswald murdered Tippit, which you may disagree with. Whatever your personal conclusion is on that score, Myers provides many photographs and much contextual detail that will enrich your understanding of the Tippit murder case.

Best wishes,

Royce Bierma"

Royce, the vitriol is now flowing your way because you don't carry their agenda. The Left wants Oswald to have been TOTALLY set up with regard to Tippit; forget that all and I mean ALL evidence is to the contrary. They think that any notion that he killed Tippit somehow takes away from the JFK conspiracy. This is much like what Ashton Gray is getting on the Watergate end of things here. Someone called him a Nixon worshipper.

Regards, JohnG

Joanne,

Without question, the definitive work is the book "With Malice" by Dale Myers

JOHN, YOU CAN'T HAVE A DEFINITIVE WORK THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE PERTINENT FACTS, ESPECIALLY THE MOST PERTIENT FACTS -

with whom I've corresponded - and argued - several times. His email is: dalekmyers@comcast.net That's off his web site, so it's not confidential.

A lot of people on the Forum, carrying agendae, resent that Myers believes Oswald was a 'Lone Nut'

SO MYERS HAS AN AGENDA - HE BELIEVES OSWALD A LONE NUT. THAT'S AS CLOSED MINDED AGENDA YOU'LL EVER GET.

AND WHOSE 'A LOT' - AND WHAT AGENAE ARE THEY CARRYING? SEARCH FOR THE TOTAL TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR JFK BY EXPOSING AND PROSECUTING THOSE REPONSIBLE FOR HIS MURDER? THAT'S AN AGENDA?

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF THE LOT, BUT I RESENT DALE MEYERS FOR POSING AS A RESPONSIBLE INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALST WHEN HE IS A COMPUTE CARTOON CHARLITAN. DICK RUSSELL IS AN INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST, GAETON FONZI IS AN INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST, EARL GOLZ IS AN INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST, DALE MEYERS IS A JOKE WHO RESPONSIBLE JOURNALISTS DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO. HE'S A SHILL FOR THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA NETWORKS WHO PARADE HIM OUT WHENEVER THEY WANT AND IGNORE THE REAL JOURNALISTS ON THIS CASE.

to which I agreed with Dale to disagree. Nonetheless, this is a superb piece of investigative journalism, the likes of which you will rarely come across.

WHAT'S SUPERB AGAIN? IF YOU WANT TO READ HIS BOOK, JUST FOCUS ON THE WALLETS, AND TRY TO MAKE SOME SENSE OUT OF IT. THAT'S RARE ALL RIGHT.

As an Investigator for many years and, before that, Special Agent in Military Intelligence, it certainly came across to me as such.

AS A SPECIAL AGENT IN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE, THEN YOU, LIKE MEYERS AND POSNER, RECOGNIZE THAT LHO, MYERS' SUSPECT - SUDDENTLY CHANGED DIRECTION IN THE CORSE OF HIS STROLL DOWN 10TH AND PATTON, POSSIBLY CAUSING TIPPIT TO NOTICE HIM. IF THAT INDEED IS THE CASE, THEN THAT'S THE THIRD TIME THIS SUSPECT SUDDENLY CHANGED DIRECTION WITHIN THE HOUR. LEAVING THE DEPOSITORY HE WALKED ONE WAY FOR FIVE BLOCKS, THEN GOT ON THE GET A WAY BUS GOING IN THE OTHER DIRECTION. THEN HE GOT OFF THE BUS AND GOT A CAB, WHICH HE TOOK FIVE BLOCKS PAST HIS DESTINATION AND WALKED BACK THERE. AS A SAMI YOU RECOGNIZE THIS COUNTER-SURVILLANCE TECHNIQUE AS A TRAINED INTELLIGENCE CRAFT AND NOT THE SUDDEN PANIC OF A MADMAN.

When you read the book, which I was able to get at a local library, you'll realize the fairhandedness

HOW IS HE FAIRHANDED WITH THE JCOUNTERSURVILLANCE WALK, THE WALLET ISSUE, THE BULLETS AND BALLISTICS AND OF COUSRE, THE VICTIM'S FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES, ALL OF WHICH HE FUDGES.

with which he approached matters, how he examines all the controversial aspects of the Tippit slaying

ACCORDING TO HIM THERE IS NO CONTROVERSY.

as thoroughly as possible and how all arguments are considered and reported.

HE NOT ONLY DOESN'T COVER THE HSCA WISE ALLEGATION THOROUGHLY, HE IGNORES IT.

You'll also realize there is NO other conclusion to be drawn than that Oswald killed that Police Officer. As I've written here, I would have, too.

IF LHO KILLED JFK AND WOUNDED JBC AND JT AT DEALEY PLAZA, THEN KILLED TIPPITT IN OAK CLIFF AND TRIED TO KILL THE POLICE OFFICER AT THE THEATER, THEN HE IS TECHNICALLY NOT A LONE NUT, BUT A SPREE KILLER - SOMEONE WHO KILLS MULTIBLE VICTIMS AT DIFFERNT LOCATIONS WITHIN A SHORT SPAN OF TIME. AND THERE'S NEVER BEEN A POLITICALLY MOTIVATED SPREE KILLER WHO DENIED THE DEEDS.

But there is no convincing Dale that there was a conspiracy in the killing of JFK. So, please try anyway.

WHO WOULD EVEN WANT TO TRY TO CONVINCE A CLOSED MINDED CLOWN OF ANYTHING?

AND HOW COME I HAVE TO POST MY BACKGROUND AND LAY OUT MY PERSONAL AGENDA IN A BIO BUT JOHN GILLESPIE DOESN'T HAVE TO ?

AND I DON'T SPEAK FOR ANY OF THE "LOTS," JUST MY OWN, AND I DON'T RESENT MYERS FOR BEING A LONE NUT OR BELIVING OSWALD ONE, BUT FOR NOT HAVING AN OPEN MIND AND SEEKING THE TRUTH.

REGARDS, BILL KELLY - BKJFK3@YAHOO.COM

Regards,

John Gillespie

Translation: As soon as someone writes a book that jibes with my agenda then I'll recommend it. That reply speaks volumes of your credibility. You may not realize it but you sound like a fool.

AND JOHN, DON'T TRANSLATE ME - I RECOMMEND PEOPLE SEEK THE TRUTH, NOT BULLxxxx. AND I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT YOUR OPINION OF MY CREDIBILTY OR WHAT I SOUND LIKE. AND ROY DOESN'T NEED TO CARRY ANYBODY'S AGDENA, HE'S HIS OWN MAN.

Royce, the vitriol is now flowing your way because you don't carry their agenda.

The Left wants Oswald to have been TOTALLY set up with regard to Tippit;

I DON'T THINK THERE IS A LEFT OR KNOW ANYONE WHO WANTS OSWALD TO HAVE BEEN SET UP WITH REGARD TO TIPPIT - WHO YOU TALKING ABOUT HERE?

WHO IS THE 'LEFT' AGAIN? IF IT'S ME, THERE YOU GO AGAIN JOHN, MISCHARACTERIZING ME, A RIGHT WING LIBERATRIAN AS A LEFTIST.

forget that all and I mean ALL evidence is to the contrary. They think that any notion that he killed Tippit somehow takes away from the JFK conspiracy.

IF YOU TAKE INTO CONSDERATION ALL OF THE EVIDENCE, ESPECILALY THE ASPECTS THAT WITH MALACE MYERS DOESN'T, THEN YOU WILL GET CLOSER TO THE TRUTH AS TO WHO KILLED JFK AND WHY. HOW DOES THAT TAKE AWAY FROM THE JFK CONSPIRACY?

YOUR REALLY SHOOTING FROM THE HIP FOR A MIL INTEL GUY JOHN,

Regards, JohnG

Edited by William Kelly

Joanne,

JOHN, YOU CAN'T HAVE A DEFINITIVE WORK THAT DOESN'T INCLUDE PERTINENT FACTS, ESPECIALLY THE MOST PERTIENT FACTS -

with whom I've corresponded - and argued - several times. His email is: dalekmyers@comcast.net That's off his web site, so it's not confidential.

A lot of people on the Forum, carrying agendae, resent that Myers believes Oswald was a 'Lone Nut'

SO MYERS HAS AN AGENDA - HE BELIEVES OSWALD A LONE NUT. THAT'S AS CLOSED MINDED AGENDA YOU'LL EVER GET.

AND WHOSE 'A LOT' - AND WHAT AGENAE ARE THEY CARRYING? SEARCH FOR THE TOTAL TRUTH AND JUSTICE FOR JFK BY EXPOSING AND PROSECUTING THOSE REPONSIBLE FOR HIS MURDER? THAT'S AN AGENDA?

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE REST OF THE LOT, BUT I RESENT DALE MEYERS FOR POSING AS A RESPONSIBLE INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALST WHEN HE IS A COMPUTE CARTOON CHARLITAN. DICK RUSSELL IS AN INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST, GAETON FONZI IS AN INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST, EARL GOLZ IS AN INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST, DALE MEYERS IS A JOKE WHO RESPONSIBLE JOURNALISTS DON'T PAY ANY ATTENTION TO. HE'S A SHILL FOR THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA NETWORKS WHO PARADE HIM OUT WHENEVER THEY WANT AND IGNORE THE REAL JOURNALISTS ON THIS CASE.

to which I agreed with Dale to disagree. Nonetheless, this is a superb piece of investigative journalism, the likes of which you will rarely come across.

WHAT'S SUPERB AGAIN? IF YOU WANT TO READ HIS BOOK, JUST FOCUS ON THE WALLETS, AND TRY TO MAKE SOME SENSE OUT OF IT. THAT'S RARE ALL RIGHT.

As an Investigator for many years and, before that, Special Agent in Military Intelligence, it certainly came across to me as such.

AS A SPECIAL AGENT IN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE, THEN YOU, LIKE MEYERS AND POSNER, RECOGNIZE THAT LHO, MYERS' SUSPECT - SUDDENTLY CHANGED DIRECTION IN THE CORSE OF HIS STROLL DOWN 10TH AND PATTON, POSSIBLY CAUSING TIPPIT TO NOTICE HIM. IF THAT INDEED IS THE CASE, THEN THAT'S THE THIRD TIME THIS SUSPECT SUDDENLY CHANGED DIRECTION WITHIN THE HOUR. LEAVING THE DEPOSITORY HE WALKED ONE WAY FOR FIVE BLOCKS, THEN GOT ON THE GET A WAY BUS GOING IN THE OTHER DIRECTION. THEN HE GOT OFF THE BUS AND GOT A CAB, WHICH HE TOOK FIVE BLOCKS PAST HIS DESTINATION AND WALKED BACK THERE. AS A SAMI YOU RECOGNIZE THIS COUNTER-SURVILLANCE TECHNIQUE AS A TRAINED INTELLIGENCE CRAFT AND NOT THE SUDDEN PANIC OF A MADMAN.

When you read the book, which I was able to get at a local library, you'll realize the fairhandedness

HOW IS HE FAIRHANDED WITH THE JCOUNTERSURVILLANCE WALK, THE WALLET ISSUE, THE BULLETS AND BALLISTICS AND OF COUSRE, THE VICTIM'S FRIENDS AND ASSOCIATES, ALL OF WHICH HE FUDGES.

with which he approached matters, how he examines all the controversial aspects of the Tippit slaying

You'll also realize there is NO other conclusion to be drawn than that Oswald killed that Police Officer. As I've written here, I would have, too.

IF LHO KILLED JFK AND WOUNDED JBC AND JT AT DEALEY PLAZA, THEN KILLED TIPPITT IN OAK CLIFF AND TRIED TO KILL THE POLICE OFFICER AT THE THEATER, THEN HE IS TECHNICALLY NOT A LONE NUT, BUT A SPREE KILLER - SOMEONE WHO KILLS MULTIBLE VICTIMS AT DIFFERNT LOCATIONS WITHIN A SHORT SPAN OF TIME. AND THERE'S NEVER BEEN A POLITICALLY MOTIVATED SPREE KILLER WHO DENIED THE DEEDS.

AND HOW COME I HAVE TO POST MY BACKGROUND AND LAY OUT MY PERSONAL AGENDA IN A BIO BUT JOHN GILLESPIE DOESN'T HAVE TO ?

AND I DON'T SPEAK FOR ANY OF THE "LOTS," JUST MY OWN, AND I DON'T RESENT MYERS FOR BEING A LONE NUT OR BELIVING OSWALD ONE, BUT FOR NOT HAVING AN OPEN MIND AND SEEKING THE TRUTH.

Regards,

John Gillespie

AND JOHN, DON'T TRANSLATE ME - I RECOMMEND PEOPLE SEEK THE TRUTH, NOT BULLxxxx. AND I'M NOT WORRIED ABOUT YOUR OPINION OF MY CREDIBILTY OR WHAT I SOUND LIKE. AND ROY DOESN'T NEED TO CARRY ANYBODY'S AGDENA, HE'S HIS OWN MAN.

Royce, the vitriol is now flowing your way because you don't carry their agenda.

I DON'T THINK THERE IS A LEFT OR KNOW ANYONE WHO WANTS OSWALD TO HAVE BEEN SET UP WITH REGARD TO TIPPIT - WHO YOU TALKING ABOUT HERE?

WHO IS THE 'LEFT' AGAIN? IF IT'S ME, THERE YOU GO AGAIN JOHN, MISCHARACTERIZING ME, A RIGHT WING LIBERATRIAN AS A LEFTIST.

forget that all and I mean ALL evidence is to the contrary. They think that any notion that he killed Tippit somehow takes away from the JFK conspiracy.

IF YOU TAKE INTO CONSDERATION ALL OF THE EVIDENCE, ESPECILALY THE ASPECTS THAT WITH MALACE MYERS DOESN'T, THEN YOU WILL GET CLOSER TO THE TRUTH AS TO WHO KILLED JFK AND WHY. HOW DOES THAT TAKE AWAY FROM THE JFK CONSPIRACY?

Regards, JohnG

Mr Gillespie, you offer laurel's of praise for Dale Mayer's book and research, if it is so all encompassing as you state, how is it that the website do not even state who J.D. Tippit's partner was on November 22, 1963?

If that is the in depth analysis you refer to who would bother buying the book. BTW The Warren Commission never bothered to interview Aquilla Clemons, whose description of the crime scene did not fit the 'lone nut Oswald' scenario as several other individuals also did not. Domingo Benavides was one of those person's initially but after he was shot in the head he then sang a different tune; Even Edwin Walker cast aspersions on the Oswald as killer of Tippit story, and Helen Markham the Warren Commission's STAR witness has been chronicled as being totally incompetent. What a joke. Characterizing those who have never accepted the Warrenized version of 11/22/1963, as being 'the left' seems like a real cheap shot too. Do you think that every American who doesent accept the conclusions of the Warren Commission and/or the Posner's McAdams and Myer's of the world are all liberal democrat's? I am certainly not.

Joanne,

Regards,

John Gillespie

Regards, JohnG

Mr Gillespie, you offer laurel's of praise for Dale Mayer's book and research, if it is so all encompassing as you state, how is it that the website do not even state who J.D. Tippit's partner was on November 22, 1963?

If that is the in depth analysis you refer to who would bother buying the book. BTW The Warren Commission never bothered to interview Aquilla Clemons, whose description of the crime scene did not fit the 'lone nut Oswald' scenario as several other individuals also did not. Domingo Benavides was one of those person's initially but after he was shot in the head he then sang a different tune; Even Edwin Walker cast aspersions on the Oswald as killer of Tippit story, and Helen Markham the Warren Commission's STAR witness has been chronicled as being totally incompetent. What a joke. Characterizing those who have never accepted the Warrenized version of 11/22/1963, as being 'the left' seems like a real cheap shot too. Do you think that every American who doesent accept the conclusions of the Warren Commission and/or the Posner's McAdams and Myer's of the world are all liberal democrat's? I am certainly not. How is it that it is so in vogue these day's to attack people's belief's of they don't fall into 'the party line?'

Have you ever heard of fascism? Have you ever noticed how similar the pronouncement's of Goehring about how all that is necessary to get people to fall in line with government propoganda, is to question their patriotism. A relatively new Forum member jokingly? proclaimed he was a 'fascist,' how do you feel about that, in relation to characterizing those who don't accept LHO did it, as being of the 'left?'

Edited by Robert Howard