The Education Forum

Tippit Murder

joanne

David Von Pein!

Let me extend a hearty unwelcome to the forum. Speaking only for myself, of course. I haven't missed you at all from the Lancer Forum.

Boy, are folks here in for a treat. Ha ha ha ha ha.

Ron

Edited by Ron Ecker

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dale Myers' "With Malice" is one of the best books ever written on the events of 11/22/63. How anyone can make Mr. Myers out to be a crooked, rotten bum is beyond me. But, then again, that's what makes a CT-Kook a CT-Kook I guess.

The best test to discover a JFK CTer's status (i.e., "Full-Fledged CT-Kook" vs. a "Non-Kook CTer") is to first ask the person if they believe Lee Oswald killed J.D. Tippit.

If the answer is "No way, no how!" -- then you've got yourself a real CT-Kook nutcase. Without doubt.

Because there's NOTHING surrounding the whole Kennedy case that's as surefire as Oswald's guilt in the Tippit slaying. And anyone saying otherwise is just ignorant of the facts. Period.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...bdb7e56f0427853

Greetings

Opinions are always welcome, but I was wondering what the point was of using the words kook and nutcase. Seems there are way too many folks around already who are rude, inflammatory, inconsiderate etc. Hope you are not among those ranks

Regards

Nick

Dale Myers' "With Malice" is one of the best books ever written on the events of 11/22/63. How anyone can make Mr. Myers out to be a crooked, rotten bum is beyond me. But, then again, that's what makes a CT-Kook a CT-Kook I guess.

The best test to discover a JFK CTer's status (i.e., "Full-Fledged CT-Kook" vs. a "Non-Kook CTer") is to first ask the person if they believe Lee Oswald killed J.D. Tippit.

If the answer is "No way, no how!" -- then you've got yourself a real CT-Kook nutcase. Without doubt.

Because there's NOTHING surrounding the whole Kennedy case that's as surefire as Oswald's guilt in the Tippit slaying. And anyone saying otherwise is just ignorant of the facts. Period.

David,

The problem with Dale Myers isn't whether he's convincing trying to prove LHO shot and killed Tippit, the problem with Myers is the attempt to attribute a psycho motive to the crime, and to attribute similar motives for the assassination of the President.

If indeed the chief suspect in the murder of JFK and Tippitt and the assaults on JC and JT and the cop at the theater, then that suspect should fit the spree killer profile - ie. Howard Hunruh, and LHO doesn't, he's a operational guy.

And I have a correction to my diatride against recommending With Malace as the difinitive work on the Tippitt murder - while it is misleading in many respects, and leaves out important and significant aspects of the Tippit story, I was wrong about one thing and now I stand corrected. Myers does mention the Wise Allegation, almost in passing. And he dismisses one of the most significant aspects of the case in two sentences: "This is one story that may never have survived had the license number T.F. White supplied not been linked to Tippit thorugh the Mathers. The resulting investigation clearly shows that the Mathers were not involved and that White was less sure of the information he was supplying than investigators had been led to believe. Perhaps that explains White's reluctance to come forward."

What resulting investigation? There never was one past White and Mrs. Mather. And what are they accused of being involed in again? The murder of their good friend by the same man suspected of killing the president.

And Mr. T. F. White wasn't unsure of the information he was providing, he wrote it down. He said why he was reluctant to come forward because he saw his suspect get murdered on tv.

If LHO killed Tippit and JFK, then there is no doubt whatsoever that it conspiracy, and one that can be solved.

Bill Kelly

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

If the answer is "No way, no how!" -- then you've got yourself a real CT-Kook nutcase. Without doubt

No, you're a much bigger kook/sap if you think Oswald never fired a shot at the Prez. That's when you know you're in Buff Land.

If the answer is "No way, no how!" -- then you've got yourself a real CT-Kook nutcase. Without doubt

No, you're a much bigger kook/sap if you think Oswald never fired a shot at the Prez. That's when you know you're in Buff Land.

THE KOOKS AND SAPS AREN'T THOSE WHO THINK LHO NEVER FIRED A SHOT AT THE PREZ, YOU KNOW YOU'RE IN LONE NUT LAND WHEN COMPUTER GEEKS AND PR HACKS TRY TO ATTRIBUTE A PSYCH0 MOTIVE TO ALLEGED LHO HOMICIDAL MANIC ATTRIBUTES.

IF THE SAME LONE NUT KILLED JFK AND TIPPIT, THEN THAT SPREE KILLER WOULD HAVE MENTAL ATTRIBUTES AS HOWARD UNRUH, THE FIRST AND ARCHTYPE SPREE KILLER - AND REAL LONE NUT.

BUT ALAS, THE OSWALD PRESENTED, THE SAME DEAD OSWALD WE ARE HANDED ON A PLATTER, IS NOT A MANIAC SPREE KILLER BUT A YOUNG, EXPERIENCED COVERT INTELLIGENCE OPERATIVE, WORKING FOR A DOMESTIC ANTI-COMMUNIST INTELLIGENCE NETWORK THAT TOOK OVER THE GOVERNMENT OF THE USA.

OF COURSE DALE AND THE LONE NUTTERS BLOCK OUT ANY AND ALL SUCH THOUGHTS, ALTHOUGH RUTH PAINE, IN THE COURSE OF HER WARREN COMMISSION TESTIMONY, ADMITTED THINKING ALONG SUCH LINES HERSELF:

"I may say, also I wondered, as I have already indicated to the Commission, I had wondered, from time to time, whether this (LHO) wasa man who was working as a spy or in any way was a threat to the nation, and this thought, that is the first time I have heard anything about a contact. I am interested ot know if this is a real thing or something unreal, and wanted to see if I would learn anymore about it. But this did cross my mind."

AND IT ALSO CROSSED MY MIND TOO.

BK

Hi David,

Long time no hear.

So, what time was Tippit shot again?

What time was he pronounced dead?

I have already presented the time of death, as established by the Dallas Police Dept. officers report, as being 1:15 p.m. on 11/22/1963. The document also appears to have had the time of 1:00 p.m. on it originally.

Until the time of death can be proven to be other than that established by the DPD itself....LHO did not kill Tippit.

The transcripts of the DPD transmissions that day are far from definitive proof of the time of the shooting of Tippit.

The timing of Tippit's shooting, in my opinion, is somehow a key to eventually solving this case.

I see you have not changed one bit. Namecalling has always been one of your fave tactics hasn't it?

Call me all the names you want...your opinion means nothing.

How long until you start with your fawning over the as yet unpublished, five years late, work of your favorite DA author?

Whoever said, not so long ago, that we would soon be flooded with persons bent on destroying this forum hit the nail on the head.

David is one of the best of the establishment's shills.

I for one, am proud to be an honest "Full-fledged CT Kook".

Thank you,

Chuck

David, you have been allowed on this forum because you have said you are interested in taking part in an intellectual debate on the JFK assassination. You made it clear you are a strong supporter of the Warren Commission Report. That is not a problem. However, insulting fellow members is. Nor is it acceptable to argue your case by giving links to other websites. Please argue your case in your own words. You also need to upload a photograph as an avatar. If you do not keep to the rules your membership and all your postings will be deleted.

Gee, I don't know whether to give you a hearty "thanks for nothing", or a big ol' bear hug, or whether I should just commit hari-kari right now.

You don't need to thank me, David, and please don't hug me. As for hari-kari, we don't need any more suspicious deaths.

Unfortunately this will be my last response to you, since this forum has a handy option by which you can block messages from posters you don't want to hear from. And I certainly heard all that I want to hear from you on Lancer before you left or (I believe more likely) were thrown off.

Another poster has kept me tempted to use this option, but at least his posts have a modicum of entertainment value as political self-parody. There is nothing entertaining about your insulting and repetitive LN preaching. But don't let me stop you, my ears are plugged!

Hasta nunca,

Ron

Edited by Ron Ecker

I certainly heard all that I want to hear from you on Lancer before you left . ... Another poster has kept me tempted to use this option, but at least his posts have a modicum of entertainment value as political self-parody. There is nothing entertaining about your insulting and repetitive LN preaching. But don't let me stop you, my ears are plugged!

Well! ......

benny_jack.gif

I can see your point though, Ron. It's always good to ignore large doses of common sense in order to chase unseen, unknown shadows. It's so much more "entertaining". And it seems as though that's the thing you seek the most around here (via the above quote).

Do you plan on putting Vince Bugliosi on your "ignore" list too? 2,100 pages of common sense, though, will be hard to simply toss aside. But you'll try...no doubt.

BTW, caught those dastardly Knoll assassins yet?

Didn't think so.

Happy shadow-chasing, Ronald.

Reality time Von Pein; you are, even to the Lone Nut Crowd, something of an embarassment. I realized that when I saw your masterful review of the Warren Report on amazon.com. Even the Lone Nut devotees acknowledge the failings of the Warren Report. But to peruse your review of the 26 Volume's one would have thought the Warren Report was released last month. You are a pitiful human being. Did you finally get ran off, JFK Lancer, not that I care.

Edited by Robert Howard

I certainly heard all that I want to hear from you on Lancer before you left . ... Another poster has kept me tempted to use this option, but at least his posts have a modicum of entertainment value as political self-parody. There is nothing entertaining about your insulting and repetitive LN preaching. But don't let me stop you, my ears are plugged!

Well! ......

benny_jack.gif

I can see your point though, Ron. It's always good to ignore large doses of common sense in order to chase unseen, unknown shadows. It's so much more "entertaining". And it seems as though that's the thing you seek the most around here (via the above quote).

Do you plan on putting Vince Bugliosi on your "ignore" list too? 2,100 pages of common sense, though, will be hard to simply toss aside. But you'll try...no doubt.

Didn't think so.

Reality time Von Pein; you are, even to the Lone Nut Crowd, something of an embarassment. I realized that when I saw your masterful review of the Warren Report on amazon.com. Even the Lone Nut devotees acknowledge the failings of the Warren Report. But to peruse your review of the 26 Volume's one would have thought the Warren Report was released last month. You are a pitiful human being. Did you finally get ran off, JFK Lancer, not that I care.

Yes, David was given the boot about a year ago for his insisting upon calling names instead of debating the issues.

His standard M.O. is to harrass and call names when his point of view is questioned.

This guy dumps more garbage than your average sanitation engineer.

Once you get the knack of ignoring his unpleasant manner....it's fairly easy to baffle him with real evidence which he cannot dismiss out of hand.

He does, however, have a tendency to simply ignore any evidence offered which disproves his standard LN outlook, whereupon he will refer to other worn out "facts" which have already been shown to be unreliable.

Don't expect any truly fresh views from this man as all of his postings are in regards to another's work, which he simply regurgitates, with his own spin added.

Chuck

David is one of the best of the establishment's shills.

Thanks. What a treat, to be called "one of the best". Fabulous. (And just think, Arlen's paying for my services to boot. I get a raise next month, too. Yippee!) ;)

I, for one, am proud to be an honest "Full-fledged CT Kook".

Yes, Chuck, I truly believe that title does make you proud (if our battles at Lancer in the past are any indication at any rate).

And I see where Mr. Teachout is still serving up wild CT pitches over there too. He still wears the '#1 Kook' badge there. And esp. with regard to the Tippit killing. Common sense is NOT a CT-Kook's forte.

Until the time of death can be proven to be other than that established by the DPD itself....LHO did not kill Tippit.

Brilliant reasoning!

Let's just ignore all of that other pesky Oswald-Did-It evidence (i.e., many witnesses, those shells of LHO's, Ozzie having the gun on him & trying to kill still more people with it, the jacket-shedding, Brewer's "funny" encounter with Saint Oz, et al) -- and, instead, let's let the entire "Did He Or Didn't He?" question hinge on a minute or two of the clock.

Brilliant!

Plus -- Nothing about the timeline that proves Oswald's innocence either. WC re-creations prove Oswald (or anybody with two legs) could travel the 0.85 miles from 1026 Beckley to 10th Street in the amount of time Oswald is said to have done it and still kill Tippit (approx. 13-15 minutes).

How long until you start with your fawning over the as yet unpublished, five years late, work of your favorite DA author?

Well, since you brought the subject up......

It's about nine years "late" (after initial publishing date), though. But I'll forgive your error. You're not as big a VB fan as I, quite obviously. :)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...fb1e67721e35822

http://www.lawcrossing.com/article/index.php?id=1283

Still at it.....

Brush off real evidence and refer to items which have already been PROVEN to be unacceptable as evidence.

i.e., Shells without initials in them. Witness statements which are conflicting or have been proven to be wrong. A witness who changes his statement after his brother was murdered, etc.

Those are the pesky little items you base your case upon?

Get real and get a life David. Better yet, get a real life.

Very few of us will tolerate your "special" kind of ignorance for long.

Hope you manage to change your spots, but, I won't hold my breath waiting.

Chuck

Well! ......

benny_jack.gif

Didn't think so.

Yes, David was given the boot about a year ago for his insisting upon calling names instead of debating the issues.

His standard M.O. is to harrass and call names when his point of view is questioned.

This guy dumps more garbage than your average sanitation engineer.

Once you get the knack of ignoring his unpleasant manner....it's fairly easy to baffle him with real evidence which he cannot dismiss out of hand.

He does, however, have a tendency to simply ignore any evidence offered which disproves his standard LN outlook, whereupon he will refer to other worn out "facts" which have already been shown to be unreliable.

Don't expect any truly fresh views from this man as all of his postings are in regards to another's work, which he simply regurgitates, with his own spin added.

Chuck

We're all still waiting to hear YOUR version of what happened in Dallas. Tick tock tick tock...

What this has to do with Tippit I have no idea...? Do YOU?

If YOU are still waiting...tick tock tick tock...YOU are truly ignorant, sick sock sick sock.

rick rock rick rock, I responded to that, bick bock bick bock, about a week ago, mick mock mick mock.

Don't YOU, dick dock dick dock, follow YOUR own postings, lick lock lock lock, in expectation of a response?

I guess YOU might have figured out how stupid i find YOUR imaginary time limit to be?

Pay special attention to my reference to Slattery's and Valenti's using poisoned pea shooter's from the trunk. I know YOU'll love that part of it. The rest will be over YOUR head and beyond YOUR ability to absorb into YOUR tunnel visioned viewpoint of the world.

By the way, the poisoned pea-shooters is my personal view of the postings YOU and Slattery, and now DVP, bother us with.

I just worked the analogy into the events in Dallas for YOUR benefit.

Valenti, YOU are worthless to this forum.

Agitate all YOU want.

The scum on this pond has gotten a little thick, but, I can still breath...barely.

Sooner or later the admin is going to get hip to the fact that there are forces working here to disrupt meaningful discourse....and when that happens...I expect YOU will be one of the first to get the boot.

Please, carry on with YOUR meaningless and worthless inflammatory comments.

Chuck

Don't expect any truly fresh views from this man {DVP}, as all of his postings are in regards to another's work...

And why is that, do ya think?

It's because there IS nothing "new" re. the case. It was solved the weekend of 11/22/63.

It's the CTers who keep adding "new" layers to the so-called "mystery". And how many of these layers have been PROVEN?

Zero.

That's a record to be proud of, for sure.

You'd think that after 42+ years, that at least one CTer might have put together a cohesive, logical, and believable theory to put the LNers in their proper place once and for all.

As yet, no such theory has come to the table.

Should I hold my breath waiting for it?

Brush off real evidence and refer to items which have already been PROVEN to be unacceptable as evidence.

Pot....meet kettle. (AKA: Chuck somethin' or other...)

Brush off REAL evidence??? LOL. Boy, what a thing for a CTer to utter.

i.e., Shells without initials in them. Witness statements which are conflicting or have been proven to be wrong. A witness who changes his statement after his brother was murdered, etc. Those are the pesky little items you base your case upon?

LOL. The Tippit inconsistencies that somehow PROVE Lee Oswald wasn't there and didn't shoot the officer himself...ya mean?

Better get some new material, my friend. Those examples are silly ones. Poe never marked the shells because (as Leavelle told the world) THERE WAS NO NEED TO MARK THEM. Leavelle has said that he had put through many unmarked items into evidence in his DPD lifetime (except for marking the evidence bag, that is, which was done here), and he never was ONCE questioned on it.

I guess that the DPD just didn't dream that their normal procedures would be questioned by a batch of rabid CTers years later. Who COULD have forecast that crazy rainstorm?!

Very few of us will tolerate your "special" kind of ignorance for long.

That's what the IGNORE button is for, I guess. Bye.

OK, mr. von pain in the ass.

Your ability to spew worthless propaganda has, unbelievably, grown in the past year.

Do you take courses in double-talk and denial?

Consider yourself ignored.

Responding to your crap gives it an undeserved legitimacy.

Chuck

I'd still like to meet you in person. I would bet your attitude, and your respect of others, would improve appreciably. :)

And why is that, do ya think?

It's because there IS nothing "new" re. the case. It was solved the weekend of 11/22/63.

It's the CTers who keep adding "new" layers to the so-called "mystery". And how many of these layers have been PROVEN?

Zero.

That's a record to be proud of, for sure.

You'd think that after 42+ years, that at least one CTer might have put together a cohesive, logical, and believable theory to put the LNers in their proper place once and for all.

As yet, no such theory has come to the table.

Should I hold my breath waiting for it?

Boy, ain't that the truth. These guys really need to get their story straight. The JFK forum isn't about solving a murder. It's about making a political statement. Have you noticed that 99% of the mouth-breathers here are diehard leftists? Coincidence? If there's a conservative CT'er here, I've yet to bump into him or her. Trolls like Chuck are simply full of hate, and he's rationalized that hate by adopting a conspiracy theory that sees the people he hates as the sponsors of Kennedy's demise. All one has to do is ask “how could Lee Harvey Oswald have shot the President with that lousy rifle?” and the McChimpBushHitlerHalliburton crowd is hooked. Only a minuscule number of people know anything about a Mannlicher-Carcano rifle, which was quite a serviceable weapon. Hatred for the US is their template. They just can't deal with the fact that a pathetic little leftist (i.e. one of their own) committed the crime of the century, so they twist the facts to achieve a certain desirable outcome. As for the innocent people trampled and defamed in the process? Well, they're just plum out of luck.