The Education Forum

Tippit Murder

joanne

Questions for Coincidence Theorists

For those who have all the answers on the Tippit murder, I have a few questions that aren't fully addressed on the Tippit Tribute web site.

1) As the son of a police officer, I understand that patrolman in the 50s and 60s often worked other jobs to make ends meet. Tippit also worked part time at a barbeque and a theater. What was the name of the barbeque and is it the same one owned and operated by Ralph Paul?

2) Tippit reportedly dated one of the waitresses at the barbeque he worked at and got her pregnant. If it is the same barbeque as Ralph Paul's joint, is this the same waitress who overheard Paul talk to Ruby on the phone about a gun shortly before Ruby shot Oswald?

3) How long was Tippit on the DPD and if a long time, why was he never promoted?

4) Why did Tippit ignore procedures by not calling in on the radio to report he was leaving his car to make a phone call at Top Ten Records and when he stopped his assailant near 10th and Patton?

5) What is the story of the three wallets and how is that issue resolved?

6) If what Posner and Myers specualate is true, and the suspect is LHO and he was walking towards Tippit and then quickly reversed direction, how did he get further past 10th and Patton in order to be walking towards it when confronted by Tippit?

7) Without even considering all of the problems with the shells, what happened to the initials of the police officer who handled the shells to signify the chain of evidence?

8) How do Coincidence Theorists explain how the chief suspect in the assassination of the President and officer Tippitt (LHO) was seen driving a car owned by Tippit's good friend near the scene of his murder?

Now that we've accumulated a team of still-bonding Coincidence Theorists here at the forum, maybe they can explain how they've overcome these obsticals in convincing themselves that LHO killed JFK and Tippit because he's a low life loser.

BK

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Wasn't that theatre Tippit used to work at the very same theatre that LHO was arrested in?

A question for members- Have you any additional information on a Jerry Pat Shelley?

What I have is-

He lived at 507 e. 10th st.

He was 21

He worked for Sunbeam bread bakery.

His neighbors believed he was LHO and informed the DPD of this belief.

Chuck

I can post the report this information came from if anyone is interested in it.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Questions for Coincidence Theorists

For those who have all the answers on the Tippit murder, I have a few questions that aren't fully addressed on the Tippit Tribute web site.

1) As the son of a police officer, I understand that patrolman in the 50s and 60s often worked other jobs to make ends meet. Tippit also worked part time at a barbeque and a theater. What was the name of the barbeque and is it the same one owned and operated by Ralph Paul?

2) Tippit reportedly dated one of the waitresses at the barbeque he worked at and got her pregnant. If it is the same barbeque as Ralph Paul's joint, is this the same waitress who overheard Paul talk to Ruby on the phone about a gun shortly before Ruby shot Oswald?

3) How long was Tippit on the DPD and if a long time, why was he never promoted?

4) Why did Tippit ignore procedures by not calling in on the radio to report he was leaving his car to make a phone call at Top Ten Records and when he stopped his assailant near 10th and Patton?

5) What is the story of the three wallets and how is that issue resolved?

6) If what Posner and Myers specualate is true, and the suspect is LHO and he was walking towards Tippit and then quickly reversed direction, how did he get further past 10th and Patton in order to be walking towards it when confronted by Tippit?

7) Without even considering all of the problems with the shells, what happened to the initials of the police officer who handled the shells to signify the chain of evidence?

8) How do Coincidence Theorists explain how the chief suspect in the assassination of the President and officer Tippitt (LHO) was seen driving a car owned by Tippit's good friend near the scene of his murder?

Now that we've accumulated a team of still-bonding Coincidence Theorists here at the forum, maybe they can explain how they've overcome these obsticals in convincing themselves that LHO killed JFK and Tippit because he's a low life loser.

BK

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Wasn't that theatre Tippit used to work at the very same theatre that LHO was arrested in?

A question for members- Have you any additional information on a Jerry Pat Shelley?

What I have is-

He lived at 507 e. 10th st.

He was 21

He worked for Sunbeam bread bakery.

His neighbors believed he was LHO and informed the DPD of this belief.

Chuck

I can post the report this information came from if anyone is interested in it.

Great post, I have additional question's, James Richards do you have a pic of Shelley?

Q. Why could Shelley be even more significant than a potential Oswald lookalike?

A. If he was related to:

WILLIAM HOYT SHELLEY

Foreman of TSBD who possibly handled cartons on 6th floor. He was standing on steps of TSBD at 12:30 pm 11/22/63. Witnessed assassination....

Edited by Robert Howard

Harrison Livingstone "The Radical Right and the Murder of John F. Kennedy"

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/1412040558

It appear to me that Livingstone has quite a few gems in his newest tome, one of them is the following

"According to DPD personnel records, starting in 1956, Tippit worked security at the Stevens Park Theater nearby, which showed both English and Spanish language films. The owner Manuel Avila, was allegedly involved in prostitution in the Hispanic community and ran a well known Latin club. Avila had ties to anti-Castro Cubans in the late 1950's and the 1960's. Before coming to Dallas, Avila had been a CBS correspondent in Mexico and was the Dallas Spanish language Voice of America correspondent."

It appear to me that Livingstone has quite a few gems in his newest tome, one of them is the following....

Hello Robert,

Do you have the book? It's clear from all of your posts that you are a voracious reader and a careful thinker.

I always look forward to your posts.

I read the excerpt from the Amazon site. I think I will get the book.

Regards,

Mike

It appear to me that Livingstone has quite a few gems in his newest tome, one of them is the following....

Hello Robert,

Do you have the book? It's clear from all of your posts that you are a voracious reader and a careful thinker.

I always look forward to your posts.

I read the excerpt from the Amazon site. I think I will get the book.

Regards,

Mike

No, I don't have it, but I think Livingstone has written a very compelling work, the post is just the tip of the proverbial iceberg as far as the book goes.

Guest John Gillespie

BK

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Ah, but YOU are the Prom King of the coincidence crowd, Bill, as you speculate and speculate. Oh, you have a neat little list of questions, all of which have been covered. Catch up!

Oh, by the way, at least some of us are none too impressed that you're a son of a cop, something which you insist on mentioning in each angry posting. Be careful to brag about that because it quickly becomes evident that you insist on perpetuating the lousy reputation, well deserved, that the great majority of cops have earned for their sloppy investigative methods and their barely literate report writing.

Good work by whats-his-name in this thread with that posting of the rigged and redacted NINETEEN EIGHTY TWO interview with Dale Myers. Yeah, 1982. Cogent. Meanwhile, none of you have the stones to confront Dale. I know that because I provided his email address and no one bothered, according to the man himself.

This is all about staying comfy while you spread convention and mythology. None dare call it coincidence, eh Bill?

Edited by John Gillespie

Meanwhile, none of you have the stones to confront Dale. I know that because I provided his email address and no one bothered, according to the man himself.

This is all about staying comfy while you spread convention and mythology. None dare call it coincidence, eh Bill?

I cannot speak for anyone else, but I do not recognize Dale Myers as anyone other than someone who wrote a book about the Tippit murder, I certainly do not think your fairy godmother waved a magic wand and ordered anyone to contact Dale Myers for rebuttal. I guess a big Chinese fire drill [debate w/Dale Myers] is your idea of time well spent, but it certainly isn't mine.

But, I must say I find your post enlightening, I haven't seen such venom spewing since the last time the History Channel aired a documentary on Adolf Hitler. Ever considered a career in politics?

Edited by Robert Howard

I have the same perception of Dale Myers that I do of the schmuck who wrote Paine's package of B.S.

Let me expound as to why.

You might want to get ahold of Harrison Livingstone or at least his new tome [How the Right Wing...] I have not read it, but I heard through a very reliable source that the book contains info about another part-time job J.D. was working and it wasn't as Austin BBQ! This part time job involved a Cuban club in Dallas, which allegedly had some 'working girls' there.

Ostensibly, Tippit was learning Spanish or was about to, this is word of mouth

Robert - from www.jdtippit.com, which is apparently owned by Dale Myers, you can read about his studying Spanish and the job he was on. Since Myers has copyright control going on, I'm not going to paste the relevant section here.

Click on 'What Happened' then 'Last day' - first 4 paragraphs.

- lee

BK

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

HI JOHN, HOW ARE YOU?

Ah, but YOU are the Prom King of the coincidence crowd, Bill, as you speculate and speculate. Oh, you have a neat little list of questions, all of which have been covered. Catch up!

WHERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO MY QUESTIONS AGAIN? COVERED BY WHO AND WHERE?

CERTAINLY NOT MYERS TIPPIT SITE.

Oh, by the way, at least some of us are none too impressed that you're a son of a cop, something which you insist on mentioning in each angry posting

I'M NOT ANGRY NOW. NOTHING TO BE IMPRESSED ABOUT. IF YOU CAN FIND ANY OTHER POST BY ME THAT MENTIONS MY DAD BEING A COP I'LL APPOLIGIZE FOR MENTIONING IT TWICE. I DO SO IN THE TIPPIT THREAD BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ABOUT FEELING SORRY FOR THE FAMILIES OF DEAD COPS.

Be careful to brag about that because it quickly becomes evident that you insist on perpetuating the lousy reputation, well deserved, that the great majority of cops have earned for their sloppy investigative methods and their barely literate report writing.

I DIDN'T KNOW THE GREAT MAJORITY OF COPS HAVE EARNED A REPUTATION FOR SLOPPY INVESTIGATIVE METHODS, AS MOST CRIMES, ESPECIALLY MURDERS ARE SOLVED BY SIMPLE, NOT SLOPPY INVESTIGAIVE METHODS, LIKE THOSE EXHIBITED BY THE DALLAS COPS AND FBI, THOUGH I DON'T BELIEVE THEY WERE SLOPPY, BUT INTENIONAL.

I'LL CONCEED THE BARELY LITERATE REPORT WRITING, THOUGH YOU'VE NEVER READ MY FATHER'S REPORTS AND DON'T HAVE TO READ MINE.

Good work by whats-his-name in this thread with that posting of the rigged and redacted NINETEEN EIGHTY TWO interview with Dale Myers. Yeah, 1982.

WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN 1982 AND NOW? CBS AND MAINSTREAM MEDIA MONEY THROWN AT HIM?

Cogent. Meanwhile, none of you have the stones to confront Dale. I know that because I provided his email address and no one bothered, according to the man himself.

I'VE HAD DALE MYERS PHONE NUMBER FOR DECADES, FROM GORDON WINSLOW'S RESEARCHERS DIRECTORY AND HAVE ALREADY CONFRONTED HIM WHEN HE SIGNED BOOKS AT THE TSBD, AND TOLD HIM WHAT I'M TELLING YOU - ANY BOOK THAT LEAVES OUT SIGNIFICANT ITEMS IS INCOMPLETE AND NOT COMPREHENSIVE, AND MYERS IS INTENTIONALLY INCOMPLETE AND PRETENDS NOT TO BE, AND THAT'S WHAT MAKES ME ANGRY.

I DON'T BELIEVE I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO DALE MYERS EXCEPT WHAT I'VE ALREADY TOLD HIM, HIS WORK ON THE TIPPIT MURDER IS INCOMPLETE IF IT DOESN'T INCLUDE AND FOLLOW UP WHAT IS NOW KNOWN ON THE WISE ALLEGATION OF THE HSCA, WHICH WHEN DONE, UNRAVELS THE BIGGER TRUTHS ABOUT THE ASSASSINATION ITSELF. BUT MYERS DOESN'T WANT TO GO THERE. FINE BY ME. THAT'S THE ALLEY I'M GOING DOWN.

MY INTENTION ISN'T TO CONFRONT CONSPIRACY DENIERS, BUT THOSE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ASSASSINATION AND THOSE WHO COVERED UP THE TRUTH. WHY SHOULD I OR ANYONE HAVE TO CONFRONT DALE MYERS? IF HE WANTS TO STRAIGHTEN OUT ANYTHING, WHY DOESN'T THE MAN HIMSELF, ENTER THE FORUM FRAY HIMSELF?

IF HE'S CHANGED HIS MIND ABOUT OSWALD KILLING JFK THEN HE CAN SAY SO.

NEXT TIME YOU TALK TO DALE MYERS TELL HIM BILL KELLY SAID HE DOES AN INJUSTICE TO J.D.TIPPIT FOR NOT TELLING THE WHOLE TRUTH ABOUT HIS MURDER.

This is all about staying comfy while you spread convention and mythology.

HOW AM I STAYING COMFY? I'M THE ONE WHOSE PREPARING FOR A GRAND JURY PRESENTATION WITH REAL EVIDENCE, AND TELLING THOSE WHO COMMITTED CRIMES THAT I'M COMING AFTER THEM. WHAT'S COMFY ABOUT THAT?

AND WHAT CONVENTION AND MYTHOLOGY ARE YOU REFRING TO?

JOHN, YOU'RE PICKING A FIGHT WITH THE WRONG GUY.

None dare call it coincidence, eh Bill?

Edited by William Kelly

BK

bkjfk3@yahoo.com

Oh, by the way, at least some of us are none too impressed that you're a son of a cop, something which you insist on mentioning in each angry posting. Be careful to brag about that because it quickly becomes evident that you insist on perpetuating the lousy reputation, well deserved, that the great majority of cops have earned for their sloppy investigative methods and their barely literate report writing.

Good work by whats-his-name in this thread with that posting of the rigged and redacted NINETEEN EIGHTY TWO interview with Dale Myers. Yeah, 1982. Cogent. Meanwhile, none of you have the stones to confront Dale. I know that because I provided his email address and no one bothered, according to the man himself.

Long before you posted that we should contact Myers, I contacted Myers.

His responses to my questions were more like personal attacks than answers.

That was long ago and I will never again have contact with him.

He has his book and computer film to peddle.

Do you really think he is interested in any information other than that which he has included in his work?

None of us has the stones? More likely we just don't have the stomach.

Chuck

James Richards do you have a pic of Shelley? (Robert Howard)

Sorry, Robert. No.

James

I don't belive there isn't a photo of Shelley.

And it's hard to believe JR can't come up with one.

BK

Bill,

I have one of Bill Shelley but not one of Jerry Pat Shelley. First time I have heard that name.

James

James Richards do you have a pic of Shelley? (Robert Howard)

Sorry, Robert. No.

James

I don't belive there isn't a photo of Shelley.

And it's hard to believe JR can't come up with one.

BK

Bill,

I have one of Bill Shelley but not one of Jerry Pat Shelley. First time I have heard that name.

James