The Education Forum

Dr. Mary's Monkey David Ferrie & Judyth Baker

http://jfkmurderjamesfiles.weebly.com/dr-m...-book-blog.html

Pamela Ray and James Files now have a FORUM

http://jfkjamesfiles.invisionplus.net

It's just starting so please be patient. Please join and post. Thank you.

Edited by Pamela Ray

I don't get it. From that interview, Files is saying he simply received portfolios and then had the perogative of deciding for himself who he would eliminate? And of the two targets, he chose not to pursue Judyth, so then logically he would have gone after Ferrie - even though he can't remember what year it was. So how did he off Ferrie then? Maybe he can explain - also, may he can describe some of the details of Ferrie's place - like what he was reading at the time. Additionally, how did he know Ferrie was a pedophile?

How did he receive these portfolios - at a formal sitdown? Who was in attendance? Where did it take place?

- lee

I have another problem with Judyth Baker.

In her article published in Europe and translated in a John Gillespie post, Judyth claims to have seen the James Bond movie From Russia With Love with Oswald, ostensibly in New Orleans in the summer of 1963.

However, the film did not make its New York USA debute until April 1964, though it was released in London in October 1963, in Oswald's lifetime.

There was also a video interview with Ron Lewis' wife somewhere on this forum, which I'd like to see but can't seem to find anymore.

Now Ron Lewis worked with Oswald at Jaggers-Chiles-Stoval in Dallas, and then knew Oswald in New Orleans and hung out with him at the Cresent City Garage, where Lewis says they had a rifle range.

Lewis' wife now claims to have known Oswald and Judyth together?

Am I the only one confused by all this?

BK

There was also a video interview with Ron Lewis' wife somewhere on this forum, which I'd like to see but can't seem to find anymore.

BK

Bill: Download GOOGLE TOOLBAR, then open the ED FORUM, type in ANNA LEWIS into toolbar, then click the little symbol on the SEARCH button of toolbar, select SEARCH SITE, and it will find the Anna Lewis interview in nanoseconds.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=9231

Edited by J. Raymond Carroll

Judyth is documented to have worked at Reily Coffee at the same time as LHO. I think this fact is good enough to open the door to what she has to say. Anna Lewis knew Judyth in NOLA and has come forward to say that she saw her and Lee together. Anna has been put under pressure to keep quiet, but has stuck to her statements.

Thanks for the link, JRC, got it.

A half hour. Is there a transcript of this interview?

And Pam, I know of all the evidence that supports Judyth's story, but my purpose isn't to promote her story, just to see if there's anything there that provides an investigative leads to additional records or witnesses.

Now I haven't heard Anna Vincent Lewis before and now I have.

And I can't find anything there that leads to anything or anybody new.

Unless I missed something.

The 500 Club part is neat though.

Any relation to Skinny D'Amato's 500 Club in Atlantic City?

Peter, at forum member John Gillespie's page:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showuser=3160

Judyth Baker and "The Green Amsterdammer STOP THE PRESSES

I have alluded to this in some prior postings and am glad that I have recovered it. It's an interview with you-know-who from a June, 2003 edition of a Dutch magazine called The Green Amsterdammer. Though the translation resulted in a Borat-esque text, one can easily surmise and understand.

In it, Baker states that she learned ex post facto that the "occasional" (read: chance) first meeting with LHO was of course planned. Didn't say who finally told her that, though. Please read this and let's see if there are points - fine or otherwise - worth discussing. Hope it's worth reading for you.

Regards,

John Gillespie

P.S. Maybe we can translate the translation; oh, don't bother with the spell check.

"The green amsterdammer | 21 June 2003

NOTE: Translated by Worldlingo online translator 11/19/03:

"an American hero"

To theories concerning the assassination on president Kennedy already forty years no lack is. Judyth Vary nurse, to own the last mistress of the alleged assassin Lee Harvey Oswald, say joins to that now her. The tale becomes always crazier.

by René Zwaap

............Anna Vincent, the woman of its employee David Lewis, official has explained that they and its man and Lee and I frequently with its celebrate the nightlife of New Orleans have been withdrawn.

Lee were a spion, and also never something else then a spion has wanted be. To be favoriete films were James Bond-films. I remind myself still well that we together From Russia With have seen Love. He felt himself American James bound, and not wrongfully.

MAYbe I lost something in the translation, but to me it reads like they went to see the movie From Russia With Love together. - BK

Movie Release Dates:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057076/releaseinfo

xxxx

UK 10 October 1963(London) (premiere)Denmark 20 December 1963West Germany 14 February 1964Norway 20 February 1964Italy 19 March 1964Sweden 31 March 1964Austria 3 April 1964USA 8 April 1964(New York City, New York)Japan 18 April 1964Brazil 27 April 1964Greece 27 May 1964USA 27 May 1964Hong Kong 11 June 1964Netherlands 9 July 1964France 30 July 1964Denmark 14 August 1964(re-release)Finland 14 August 1964Spain 12 September 1964

• 4 weeks later...

In her article published in Europe and translated in a John Gillespie post, Judyth claims to have seen the James Bond movie From Russia With Love with Oswald, ostensibly in New Orleans in the summer of 1963.

However, the film did not make its New York USA debute until April 1964, though it was released in London in October 1963, in Oswald's lifetime.

BK

According to Judyth the translation into Dutch was incorrect. She and Lee saw Dr. No together. They hoped to see FRWL.

This is just one of a number of instances when Judyth is made a fall guy for something for which there is a logical explanation.

Now Ron Lewis worked with Oswald at Jaggers-Chiles-Stoval in Dallas, and then knew Oswald in New Orleans and hung out with him at the Cresent City Garage, where Lewis says they had a rifle range.

BK

Anna Lewis is the wife of David Lewis, a friend of Jack Martin, not Ron Lewis.

BK

Anna Lewis is the wife of David Lewis, a friend of Jack Martin, not Ron Lewis.

I figured that out Gary.

Thanks, and I got your note on my blog. I was inspired by your blog.

You're support is appreciated.

BK

BK

According to Judyth the translation into Dutch was incorrect. She and Lee saw Dr. No together. They hoped to see FRWL.

This is just one of a number of instances when Judyth is made a fall guy for something for which there is a logical explanation.

Well well well,

it is about Judyth, here comes me.

"According to Judyth....."

Sounds familiar, doesn't it ?

Ever so often in this incredible life story of hers, it came and comes down to "according to Judyth" when it is

about proof for one of her claims.

Did anyone care to ask the author of the article, if in fact he got the translation wrong ?

I for one would be willing to listen to what he has to say.

The article can be found here:

http://www.groene.nl/2003/25/De_vermeende_...tste_minnares/2

The passage in question reads in dutch like this:

"Lee was een spion, en heeft ook nooit iets anders dan een spion willen zijn. Zijn favoriete films waren James Bond-films. Ik herinner me nog goed dat we samen From Russia With Love hebben gezien. "

Which translated into english,according to me (no translation tools used/needed)

"Lee was a spy, and he didn't want to be anything else than a spy.

His favourite films were James Bond movies (films).

I can still remember good (well) that we watched "From Russia with love" together.

Did anyone ask René Zwaap, the author of the article, if in fact he made an translation error ?

Edited by Dave Weaver

Surely this isn't a complicated thing. When the interview was done the translation of what Judyth said into Dutch was incorrect. Is it so important to make the errors of others Judyth's responsibility?

Surely this isn't a complicated thing. When the interview was done the translation of what Judyth said into Dutch was incorrect. Is it so important to make the errors of others Judyth's responsibility?

Pam,

It doesn't really matter because even if everything JVB says is true she doesn't lead us to anybody new, who we haven't heard of before, or records, documents that we didn't know about, or any witness or piece of evidence that would give us a better understanding of who killed JFK.

Even if the transcriptionist or translator made a mistake, or even if JVB made a mistake and saw Dr. No, rather than From Russia With Love, with Mr. Lee, then what does it all mean? I think "Mr. Lee" - O.H. Lee was LHO's name de plume while operational.

I think it's a red herring. You want to follow the transcriptionst or translator and see what they say, in order to confirm JVB's love affair?

On the other hand, if you want to follow Dr. No and from Russia With Love, there is certainly one common denominator that the primary victim had in common with the principle suspect - Ian Fleming.

I should probably post this under the Fleming thread, but here goes:

Both LHO and JFK read and enjoyed Fleming's fiction, and I'm sure they saw the film Dr. No as well. And I'm sure LHO appreciated the irony of From Russia With Love in his own life. It is documented that Oswald withdrew Ian Fleming's Moonraker while he was living on Magazine Street in New Orleans, and the whereabouts of his library card became a matter of official investigation. I think Moonraker may have been one of the book returned posthumorously, meaing it was officially checked in after LHO had left town, which of course implies an unknown confederate.

From Russia With Love, the movie, is often listed as having been released in 1963, but if you look closer, it actually premiered in USA in 1964, too late for LHO to have enjoyed it on the big screen, though he probably read the book.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0057076/

Release Date: May, 1964.

In honor of Fleming's 100th birthday, there's a lot of new Fleming articles flying about, but take note of one outstanding in the cold:

Underrated Ian Fleming -

http://www.standpointmag.co.uk/node/81/full

Authored by someone I can't make out. Is it annonymous?

In any case, I point it out because the first and one of only two public responses is by

out friend David Leigh, (June 5, 2008) in which he notes, "It's about time that Ian Fleming escaped the shadow of the movies and was recognized as the great writer he realy was. Great article."

And of course, David leads us to DAP, and the unpublished article Leigh was commissioned to write about Phillips for the Washington Post.

But the question isn't whether JVB's story is real or fiction, it's whether LHO had Double Oh status or if he was just a flakey loser and leftist pervert patsy.

BK