The Education Forum

Michael Paine

Paul, I agree with most of your words. I have one question at "Walker and the right-wing in Dallas really killed JFK".

After Cuban Missile Crisis passed in 1962 Fidel still had a USSR support and 2000 Soviet soldiers on Cuba. And JFK had a direct line with Khrushchev and JFK was a guarantor of peace.

Who really had a plan to start new Cuban crisis and get some nukes from USSR? I'm not sure there were Walker and the right-wing. In that case it's no reason to silent the truth so many years.

Occam's razor: the fewest assumption to explain Cuban crisis, JFK and RFK assassination all together is the foreign conspiracy...

As you noted, Vitali, after the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis, Fidel Castro still had USSR support, including 2,000 Soviet troops. JFK's red phone to Khrushchev was our assurance of peace. So, what possible insane idiot would ever dream up a plan to start a new Cuban crisis, and risk nuclear war with the USSR?

I may not convince you, Vitali, but I will share my argument that the simplest explanation for the US Crisis with Cuba in 1962-1963 was an internal US conspiracy pursued by McCarthyists who survived into the early 1960's. The radical right in the USA in 1963 was perfectly capable of the JFK assassination. Some have already confessed, and one boasted about it (i.e. Frank Sturgis).

Then you question why, Vitali, why should there be such silence about it for a half-century. I reply that these are internal US politics, which were born in the Civil War, and came to blossom with the Civil Rights Movement of the JFK-LBJ administrations.

The Southern opposition to "Yankee carpetbaggers" was loud in the 19th century and just as loud in the 20th century. Just a few months before the JFK murder was the murder of James Meredith's contact with the NAACP who supported Meredith so faithfully in his bid to be the first Black American at Ole Miss University at Oxford, MS, namely the famous Medgar Evers (cf. the 1996 movie, Ghosts of Mississippi, starring James Woods, Whoopie Goldberg and Alec Baldwin).

Ex-General Edwin Walker organized the deadly attacks at Ole Miss in 1962. In retaliation, RFK threw Walker into an insane asylum for a 90-day evaluation.

Within three days the ACLU, JBS and Thomas Szasz got Walker released with all but an apology. In January 1963, an all-white Grand Jury in Mississippi acquitted Edwin Walker of all charges.

In February 1963, Jeanne and George De Mohrenschildt, Ruth and Michael Paine, and Ingrid and Volkmar Schmidt joined a party of yuppie engineers in Dallas for a psychology exhibition by Volkmar upon newcomers, Marina and Lee Oswald. The aim of the process was, "make Oswald hate Edwin Walker."

In March 1963, Lee Harvey Oswald made many photographic preparations to assassinate Edwin Walker at his Dallas home. These included one of several re-touched Backyard Photographs; this one marked, "Hunter of fascists, ha, ha," and signed by Lee Harvey Oswald.

On 10 April 1963 somebody indeed tried to kill Edwin Walker at his home. From his personal papers we find that Walker always believed that RFK was still trying to persecute him for the Ole Miss riots of 1962. Walker's personal papers also clarify that Walker found out "within days" of the April shooting, that Lee Harvey Oswald was a suspect.

This is the minimalist picture, Vitali. This involves nobody that wasn't already mentioned in the Warren Report. Walker's name appears more than 500 times in the Warren Commission volumes.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's an obscurity:

"I have never been certain of the book he was referring to in that phone call. Books connecting the mob to the assassination began to appear at that time. An example is Mafia Kingfish, by John Davis. Davis' thesis is that Kennedy was hit in a vendetta against him by the Marcello organization. That book, in the 1989 paper back Signet edition, on page 451, establishes my father as a "connection to the Marcello organization" and "the representative of the Mob controlled American Guild of Variety Artists."

The same book makes mention of an ultra-right wing John Birch Society individual named Major General Edwin Walker. It is a piece of unverified apocrypha that Oswald is supposed to have taken a pot shot at him in his Dallas home some time prior to the Kennedy shots.

I have a childhood memory of my father becoming enthusiastically involved in the political campaign of a General Walker. I recall helping staple together his campaign yard signs. Beyond that there are no more details in my memory, but again it shows my father in that mix of people bound together by JFK's death."

Glenn, it's fascinating to me that you have a childhood memory of your father involved in the political campaign of Ex-General Edwin Walker -- the eccentric who was the only US General to resign in the 20th century.

So, you must have grown up in Texas, am I right? Now, Walker was involved in various political campaigns in his brief career, but the most widely known was his campaign for Texas Governor in 1962. That's probably the one your father was involved in, Glenn.

As for the Marcello theory -- I agree with everything John Davis wrote except his final conclusion -- that Marcello's support of the JFK murder was the deciding support. Actually, four sources of big Mafia money funneled into the Guy Banister operation from various channels. Johnny Roselli was another big contributor. So was Sam Giancana. We can't forget Santos Trafficante.

Yet these guys were contributing MONEY. Big money, granted, but only money. The guns, I propose, were home-grown in Dallas.

As for Walker's political campaigns after 1962, they tended to be on the extreme of the extreme right-wing. Riots against James Meredith were only the tip of the iceberg on Walker's mind, according to one young politician who interviewed him.

For Edwin Walker, Communism was Public Enemy #1, and the US Civil Rights Movement was *Communist*. Rather than simply be accused directly of racism, the radical right in the 1950's would shout that Negro Rights were all a Communist plot -- and get big support.

A few of these 1950's dinosaurs survived into the early 1960's, and Edwin Walker made the cover of Newsweek as their leader in 1961.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Paul - that is not me speaking. oh my gosh. that's a quote from the link I left below the quote - PLEASE go click that link and see that. I did NOT mean to imply that that's me.

i've got to be more careful when I paste something from elsewhere. i'm SO sorry...

honestly, my gut feeling is that many "agencies" were represented, whether funding, or shooting, or just making sandwiches for the guys' road trip.

my gut feeling is that he (they) who stood to benefit most would be who put things in motion.

Those who stood to gain the most is where the action is - not DID benefit the most, just HOPED to benefit. And that's not too hard to figure out.

In February 1963, Jeanne and George De Mohrenschildt, Ruth and Michael Paine, and Ingrid and Volkmar Schmidt joined a party of yuppie engineers in Dallas for a psychology exhibition by Volkmar upon newcomers, Marina and Lee Oswald. The aim of the process was, "make Oswald hate Edwin Walker."

In March 1963, Lee Harvey Oswald made many photographic preparations to assassinate Edwin Walker at his Dallas home. These included one of several re-touched Backyard Photographs; this one marked, "Hunter of fascists, ha, ha," and signed by Lee Harvey Oswald.

Paul, you give a lot of interesting and particular information to discuss. I'm not exclude Walker at all but I think he was far from playing dangerous games with Kennedy clan.

I offer the following explanation.

In January 1963 (2 month after Cuban Missile Crisis) LHO booked a revolver under the name Hidell and that was illegal. All that was up to this point was a preface.

At this moment I could say that Mohrenschildt, Paine & Co was a group associated with non-Soviet Communist elites and European Intelligence elites. And that group had contacts with US elites. It was great achievement. I am far from thinking that 'mountain gave birth to a mouse'. Tactically it's allowable at the first sight that Mohrenschildt group wanted Walker life. But strategically it's better to make an alive ideological scarecrow from Walker and not a hero posthumously. In addition to all Mohrenschildt was 'spying for Germans' and Walker had a conflict with officials. It was very strange background to assassinate Walker and to get an inappropriate risk at whole Mohrenschildt group.

I'm close to theory that the main goal of the attack on Walker was to prepare evidences damning LHO and to take LHO 'on the hook'. And that was reliably and precisely well done as far as possible and at minimal risk. Walker survived the assault and possible he should to survive. LHO was ready for next job but all roads led to the Mohrenschildt group. So they need another group to be associated with LHO. And Banister taken the bait. In addition LHO activated communications with Soviet and Cuban embassies.

Edited by Vitali Zhuk

Paul, you give a lot of interesting and particular information to discuss. I'm not excluding Walker at all but I think he was far from playing dangerous games with Kennedy clan.

I offer the following explanation.

In January 1963 (2 month after Cuban Missile Crisis) LHO booked a revolver under the name Hidell and that was illegal. All that was up to this point was a preface.

At this moment I could say that Mohrenschildt, Paine & Co was a group associated with non-Soviet Communist elites and European Intelligence elites. And that group had contacts with US elites. It was great achievement. I am far from thinking that 'mountain gave birth to a mouse'. Tactically it's allowable at the first sight that Mohrenschildt group wanted Walker life. But strategically it's better to make an alive ideological scarecrow from Walker and not a hero posthumously. In addition to all Mohrenschildt was 'spying for Germans' and Walker had a conflict with officials. It was very strange background to assassinate Walker and to get an inappropriate risk at whole Mohrenschildt group.

I'm close to theory that the main goal of the attack on Walker was to prepare evidences damning LHO and to take LHO 'on the hook'. And that was reliably and precisely well done as far as possible and at minimal risk. Walker survived the assault and possible he should to survive. LHO was ready for next job but all roads led to the Mohrenschildt group. So they need another group to be associated with LHO. And Banister taken the bait. In addition LHO activated communications with Soviet and Cuban embassies.

Well, Vitali, Walker hated JFK and RFK so much -- and he was a former US General in WW2 and Korea -- that he was a suspect in 1963, and should still be so today, except that Americans tend to be very patriotic as a whole, and shrink from accusing US Generals of anything.

Walker deliberately designed the attack on Adlai Stevenson in Dallas in October 1963, and he got away with it. It was well-known in Dallas that Edwin Walker planned the attack, and it was even printed in local newspapers and magazine as such.

Edwin Walker led a race riot at Ole Miss University on 30 September 1963 in open defiance against JFK's policy of using Federal Troops to support the Brown Decision there. Here is what Edwin Walker wrote to the WHOLE WORLD just days before he organized that riot at Ole Miss:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19620926_EAW_Open_Letter.JPG

Please read that Open Letter, Vitali, and then tell me if you still think that Walker was "far from playing dangerous games with Kennedy clan."

Also, to respond to your hypothesis:

(1) Buying a pistol under an assumed name was perfectly legal in the USA in 1963.

(2) George DM, Michael Paine & Co were Anticommunists, but also Antifascists. They represented perhaps the majority in the USA in 1963. For them, Edwin Walker was a fascist.

(3) George DM & Co didn't want Walker's life -- but they wanted Lee Harvey Oswald to agree with them. Volkmar Schmidt said openly that Oswald was always complaining about the Bay of Pigs. Geroge DM said the same thing. They wanted to shut Oswald up; or better yet, to convert him to their liberal politics. They chose the latter, using psychological processing.

(4) I admit that George DM once helped the Nazi Party in Germany -- but they lost the war. So, George DM and his family moved to America, where (as opportunists) they tried hard to blend in with the majority. George DM was jaded, that is true, but he was also offered a million dollar oil exploration deal in Haiti -- which is basically Afro-Caribbean in population. So, George DM had to mind his manners, especially his racial manners, if he was going to be rich as he always dreamed.

(5) So, although George DM hated Edwin Walker as a Fascist, nevertheless, George didn't want to play with murder -- and he was surprised when Lee Oswald went to that extreme. George was stunned -- his plan to "liberalize" Lee Harvey Oswald had backfired on him. (This eventually ruined any chance of success in Haiti for George DM.)

(6) The claim that the Walker shooting was supposed to make Oswald look like an assassin, so that he could eight months later be blamed for the JFK assassination -- is completely incorrect. It is an anachronism. There was no connection between the shooting at Walker (a Fascist) and the shooting at JFK (an Antifascist). The Warren Commission merely used the fact of the Walker shooting to make Oswald look more and more like a "Lone Nut". Despite the evidence that there were two killers there on 10 April 1963, the WC emphasized that Oswald was ALONE in this deed -- the "Lone Nut."

(7) The people who urged Oswald to hate Walker -- George DM, Volkmar Schmidt, Michael Paine, et. al. -- only wanted Oswald to be on their side, politically, NOT TO MURDER WALKER.

(8) Nothing else happened with the De Mohrenschildt group. Days after the Walker shooting, Jeanne and George DM moved to Haiti, and NEVER SAW THE OSWALDs AGAIN. (Volkmar Schmidt would often confess his role in the Walker affair, but the Warren Commission never wanted to hear anything the "Lone Nut" theory of Oswald.)

(9) In my theory, Edwin Walker took control of the situation -- and he learned the next weekend that Oswald had been his shooter. Walker joined forces with Guy Banister in New Orleans to coax Oswald to move to New Orleans for his famous "sheep-dip".

(10) Lee Harvey Oswald failed to make any impression on the Soviet and Cuban embassies. This was shown clearly by his utter failure in Mexico City to pass himself off as a legitimate Director of an FPCC branch (as the New Orleans FPCC branch was 100% bogus). The Soviets and Cubans merely laughed at Oswald.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

it's more likely that LHO was not in MC than that he was. I'd almost bet the farm that he wasn't.

Paul - that is not me speaking. oh my gosh. that's a quote from the link I left below the quote - PLEASE go click that link and see that. I did NOT mean to imply that that's me.

i've got to be more careful when I paste something from elsewhere. i'm SO sorry...

OK, Glenn, I see that now. Thanks.

--Paul

it's more likely that LHO was not in MC than that he was. I'd almost bet the farm that he wasn't.

I couldn't disagree more, Glenn, but I'm certainly willing to hear your arguments. The H&L thread includes a sub-thread that tries to convince EF readers that Lee Harvey Oswald never went to Mexico City, and I'm still unconvinced.

Here are my arguments:

(1) The FBI had to stomp on all evidence that opposed the "Lone Nut" theory. This especially includes any evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald rode in anything else than public transportation (e.g. the bus).

(2) That's why the Mexico City bus lines data about Lee Harvey Oswald is so messed up -- it's all an FBI fake.

(3) The CIA had to stomp on all evidence that Lee Harvey Oswald was ever in Mexico City in the final week of September 1963, because they started a high-level CIA Mole Hunt to try to smoke out the persons who Impersonated Oswald over the wiretapped phone from the Cuban Consulate to the USSR Embassy in the first week of October.

The CIA 201 File of Lee Harvey Oswald was booby-trapped -- and most CIA people did not know this happened. So, when the Warren Commission and FBI demanded the CIA photographs of Lee Harvey Oswald, they were sent the photograph that was in the CIA 201 File of Lee Harvey Oswald -- a Fake! Also, the CIA had changed Oswald's middle name to "Henry," and made other minor changes -- all calculated to smoke out the Moles who Impersonated Oswald in Mexico City.

This was brilliantly proven by Bill Simpich in his free eBook, published in 2014, entitled, State Secret: Wiretapping in Mexico City.

(4) So, between the stomping on evidence by the FBI, and the stomping on evidence by the CIA, we have almost nothing from Mexico City that is reliable -- and many reasons to doubt whatever we see.

So, I can sympathize with your viewpoint, Glenn.

We do have, however, the Edwin Lopez Report (1979) which the CIA released in 2003 in obedience to the JFK Records Act of 1992. The evidence given in the Lopez Report, IMHO, satisfactorily answers all questions and doubts with regard to the Mexico City episode of Lee Harvey Oswald.

No kidding, Glenn, I'd really like to hear your objections to the Mexico City episode.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Well, Vitali, Walker hated JFK and RFK so much -- and he was a former US General in WW2 and Korea -- that he was a suspect in 1963, and should still be so today, except that Americans tend to be very patriotic as a whole, and shrink from accusing US Generals of anything.

Walker deliberately designed the attack on Adlai Stevenson in Dallas in October 1963, and he got away with it. It was well-known in Dallas that Edwin Walker planned the attack, and it was even printed in local newspapers and magazine as such.

Edwin Walker led a race riot at Ole Miss University on 30 September 1963 in open defiance against JFK's policy of using Federal Troops to support the Brown Decision there. Here is what Edwin Walker wrote to the WHOLE WORLD just days before he organized that riot at Ole Miss:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19620926_EAW_Open_Letter.JPG

Please read that Open Letter, Vitali, and then tell me if you still think that Walker was "far from playing dangerous games with Kennedy clan."

Also, to respond to your hypothesis:

(1) Buying a pistol under an assumed name was perfectly legal in the USA in 1963.

(2) George DM, Michael Paine & Co were Anticommunists, but also Antifascists. For them, Edwin Walker was a fascist. They represented perhaps the majority in the USA in 1963.

(3) George DM & Co didn't want Walker's life -- but they wanted Lee Harvey Oswald to agree with them. Volkmar Schmidt said openly that Oswald was always complaining about the Bay of Pigs. Geroge DM said the same thing. They wanted to shut Oswald up; or better yet, to convert him to their liberal politics. They chose the latter, using psychological processing.

(4) I admit that George DM used to help the Germans -- but they lost the war. So, George DM and his family moved to America, where (as opportunists) they tried hard to blend in with the majority. George DM was jaded, that is true, but he was also offered a million dollar oil exploration deal in Haiti -- which is almost entirely African-American in population. So, George DM had to mind his manners, especially his racial manners, if he was going to be rich as he always dreamed.

(5) So, although George DM hated Edwin Walker as a Fascist, nevertheless, George didn't want to play with murder -- and he was surprised when Lee Oswald went to an extreme. George was stunned -- his plan to "liberalize" Lee Harvey Oswald had backfired on him. (This eventually ruined any chance of success in Haiti for George DM.)

(6) The theory that the goal of the Walker shooting was to make Oswald look like an assassin, so that he could be blamed for the JFK assassination -- is completely incorrect. There was no connection between the shooting at Walker (a Fascist) and the shooting at JFK (an Antifascist). The Warren Commission merely used the fact of the Walker shooting to make Oswald look more and more like a "Lone Nut". Despite the evidence that there were two shooters on 10 April 1963, the WC emphasized that Oswald was ALONE in this deed -- the "Lone Nut."

(7) The people who urged Oswald to hate Walker -- George DM, Volkmar Schmidt, Michael Paine, et. al. -- only wanted Oswald to be on their side, politically, NOT TO MURDER WALKER.

(8) Nothing else happened with the De Mohrenschildt group. Days after the Walker shooting, Jeanne and George DM moved to Haiti, and NEVER SAW THE OSWALDs AGAIN.

(9) In my theory, Edwin Walker took control at this point -- and learned the next weekend that Oswald had been his shooter. Walker joined forces with Guy Banister in New Orleans to coax Oswald to move to New Orleans for his famous "sheep-dip".

(10) Lee Harvey Oswald failed to make any impression on the Soviet and Cuban embassies. This was shown clearly by his utter failure in Mexico City to pass himself off as a legitimate Director of an FPCC branch (as the New Orleans FPCC branch was 100% bogus). The Soviets and Cubans merely laughed at Oswald.

Paul, thanks a lot for interesting discussion. I appreciate your help. I realized that you have a strong convenience in your arguments. IMHO I was little misunderstood at some moments.

0. You provided link to the Walker letter dated 26 September 1962. It was on the eve of Cuban crisis and at that time Kennedy was ready to nuke Communists without any doubt. I'm not sure Walker was believed that LHO was used by RFK and then walker decided to use LHO against JFK.

1. Probably I misunderstood this "The U.S. District Court held that Oswald had used fictitious names when purchasing the weapons, in violation of the Federal Firearms Act of 1938, which allowed for immediate seizure and forfeiture of any such illegally obtained weapons." I'm not sure it was strong illegal and I'd appreciate your help for this. But I think it's not normal to purchase weapons that way and that was not well-meaning symptom.

2. Paine's father was a co-founder of communist party. It's no means Paine was communist but he possibly had direct connections. DM was spying for Germany but he was antifascist. Trotsky was a communist but he was assassinated by communist. JFK was antifascist but his father admitted fascists. DM group was opportunistic and they could admire any side according to circumstances and money. DM group was opportunistic and had connections with Communist Elites, European Intelligence Elites and US Elites. That what I mean. And they spoke Russian. Possible that was a CIA regional group for monitoring Russians and nearest. And this group was possible infected by foreign intelligence. DM is the main candidate for this. I agree with your that LHO possibly was inspired by this group.

3. Their psychological processing was not well-meaning symptom. Who could guarantee their testimony is not a psychological processing?

4. At the age of 27 yo DM received a doctor of science degree in international commerce in Belgium in 1938 and then immigrated to the United States in May 1938. Reich was rising.

6. There was connection between the shooting at Walker (an anti-Cuban anti-communist) and the shooting at JFK (an anti-Cuban anti-communist).

7. Yes, I agree. They had to have an alibi.

8. It was better for DM to stay away from LHO. It was expected. 'Moor has done his job'.

9. Yes, I agree. Possible DM (directly or indirectly) let Walker know who had a smoking gun.

Paul, thanks a lot for interesting discussion. I appreciate your help. I realized that you have a strong convenience in your arguments. IMHO I was little misunderstood at some moments.

0. You provided link to the Walker letter dated 26 September 1962. It was on the eve of Cuban crisis and at that time Kennedy was ready to nuke Communists without any doubt. I'm not sure Walker was believed that LHO was used by RFK and then walker decided to use LHO against JFK.

1. Probably I misunderstood this "The U.S. District Court held that Oswald had used fictitious names when purchasing the weapons, in violation of the Federal Firearms Act of 1938, which allowed for immediate seizure and forfeiture of any such illegally obtained weapons." I'm not sure it was strong illegal and I'd appreciate your help for this. But I think it's not normal to purchase weapons that way and that was not well-meaning symptom.

2. Paine's father was a co-founder of communist party. It's no means Paine was communist but he possibly had direct connections. DM was spying for Germany but he was antifascist. Trotsky was a communist but he was assassinated by communist. JFK was antifascist but his father admitted fascists. DM group was opportunistic and they could admire any side according to circumstances and money. DM group was opportunistic and had connections with Communist Elites, European Intelligence Elites and US Elites. That what I mean. And they spoke Russian. Possible that was a CIA regional group for monitoring Russians and nearest. And this group was possible infected by foreign intelligence. DM is the main candidate for this. I agree with your that LHO possibly was inspired by this group.

3. Their psychological processing was not well-meaning symptom. Who could guarantee their testimony is not a psychological processing?

4. At the age of 27 yo DM received a doctor of science degree in international commerce in Belgium in 1938 and then immigrated to the United States in May 1938. Reich was rising.

6. There was connection between the shooting at Walker (an anti-Cuban anti-communist) and the shooting at JFK (an anti-Cuban anti-communist).

. . .

OK, Vitali, if I misunderstood some of your points, I'll try to do better this time. Let's see what you have here:

(0) While Walker's letter to JFK on 26 September 1962 was on the eve of Cuban Missile Crisis -- this was also four days before Edwin Walker himself would start a racist riot at Ole Miss University (Oxford, MS) to prevent the first Black American student there, James Meredith, from entering the college.

The letter is really Walker warning JFK that Walker was inviting ten thousand members of radical rightwing groups in the USA to Oxford, Mississippi, to put up fierce resistance to the thousands of US Federal Troops that JFK was deploying to Jackson Mississippi that week.

On 30 September 1962 a racist riot would erupt on the Ole Miss campus, and hundreds would be wounded and two killed. Led by Edwin Walker, the tear gas used by the Federal Troops was answered with bricks and bats and stones, a stolen fire truck and a tractor. The fight went on for six solid hours. US Federal Troops took the worst of it. It was the rightist mob there that killed the two murder victims -- both newspaper reporters.

Now, Vitali, you say, "I am sure Walker believed that LHO was used by RFK and then walker decided to use LHO against JFK." Unless you are being sarcastic, Vitali, then that is exactly what I have proposed here since 2011.

Revealing carelessly that he lied to the Warren Commission when he told them that he never even thought about Lee Harvey Oswald until the JFK murder and all the commotion on television -- Edwin Walker wrote to Senator Church in 1975 and admitted he knew about Lee Harvey Oswald only days after the April 1963 shooting. This is what I found among Walker's personal papers:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19750623_EAW_to_Frank_Church.pdf

(1) Vitali, you understood the Federal Firearms Act of 1938 very well. Yet I am speaking of the street level of business transactions in Texas, USA. I can assure you that gun store owners in Texas in 1963 cared very little for Federal Statutes. Everybody saw that magazine ad in which anybody could order a gun over regular US Post. You send them name, address and cash; they mailed the gun. Very common in Texas and most States in the South. Nobody checked. Nobody reported it. The Federal Law of which you speak, Vitali, could only be enforced long after the fact, as a further reason to hold a suspect. So, you see, Vitali, it's not a legal question as much as it is a cultural question.

(2) Michael Paine's father was a allegedly co-founder of a Trosky social club; if it was a Party, it was a Party with two members. Such a Party played no important role in the history of US socialism. Michael Paine was an American Engineer out to make money. He couldn't care less about the industrial proletariat. Paine was neither CIA nor Communist. Paine was either Democrat or Republican, depending on who appeared to be more liberal during a given election. Michael and Ruth Paine were merely middle class, despite their colorful families. Ruth Paine had, what, at least two CIA members in her larger family? No proof of anything at all, IMHO.

I see George DM exactly the same way -- he wanted lots of money from oil exploration. No proletariat, no aristocracy was on his mind; nothing but the almighty dollar. The CIA offered him a lucrative contract with Papa Doc Duvalier, and George DM jumped at the chance with both hands outstretched. The price? Babysit this unruly Navy brat, Lee Harvey Oswald. George was not only a money hound and a boasting adulterer, he was also a great meddler in the life of Lee Harvey Oswald. This is precisely what made him so bourgeois.

No, Vitali, if one is seeking a Foreign Conspiracy for the JFK murder, there are too few facts, IMHO. The Warren Report forced a "Lone Nut" decision -- but the raw data they gathered and recorded was correct. The FBI and CIA both researched a possible foreign connection, and found none.

(3) As for Volkmar Schmidt's "psychological processing," the story I read was like this: Volkmar Schmidt's parents were both working in the field of psychiatry, so Volkmar was saturated with psychology from the cradle. Think of the thrill of this Dallas Engineer yuppie party. Two super-hip newcomers, Lee and Marina Oswald, direct from the USSR, would play a starring role. Volkmar Schmidt, oil engineer extraordinaire, will, before a live audience, psychologically program Lee Harvey Oswald -- for hours if necessary -- to transform his rage over the Bay of Pigs disaster into rage over Ex-General Edwin Walker! Amateur psychiatry at its finest in 1963.

(4) No doubt George DM tried to exploit local politics to his own economic advantage -- starting at a young age. Yet I cannot identify any political cause that George DM supported aside from George DM himself. George was always looking out for number one, whether he was in Minsk or Berlin, New York or Dallas. George DM seems to me to have been merely cynical, as seen in his exhibitionistic hedonism.

(6) Vitali, I don't understand your point #6 above. What is an anti-Cuban anti-communist? Name one, please?

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

(0) While Walker's letter to JFK on 26 September 1962 was on the eve of Cuban Missile Crisis -- this was also four days before Edwin Walker himself would start a racist riot at Ole Miss University (Oxford, MS) to prevent the first Black American student there, James Meredith, from entering the college.

On 30 September 1962 a riot over race would erupt on the Ole Miss campus, and hundreds would be wounded and two killed. Led by Edwin Walker, the tear gas used by the Federal Troops was answered with bricks and bats and stones, a stolen fire truck and a tractor. The fight went on for six solid hours. US Federal Troops took the worst of it. It was the rightist mob there that killed the two murder victims -- both newspaper reporters.

(1) The Federal Law of which you speak, Vitali, could only be enforced long after the fact, as a further reason to hold a suspect. So, you see, Vitali, it's not a legal question as much as it is a cultural question.

(2) Michael Paine's father was a allegedly co-founder of a Trosky social club; if it was a Party, it was a Party with two members. Such a Party played no important role in the history of US socialism. Paine was neither CIA nor Communist. Paine was either Democrat or Republican, depending on who appeared to be more liberal during a given election. Michael and Ruth Paine were merely middle class, despite their colorful families. Ruth Paine had, what, at least two CIA members in her larger family? No proof of anything at all, IMHO.

No, Vitali, if one is seeking a Foreign Conspiracy for the JFK murder, there are too few facts, IMHO. The Warren Report forced a "Lone Nut" decision -- but the raw data they gathered and recorded was correct. The FBI and CIA both researched a possible foreign connection, and found none.

0. I am not quite sure (it's my mistake, excuse me) Walker believed that LHO was used by RFK and then Walker decided to use LHO against JFK. It's a creative theory and this theory must be taken into account. But there is IMHO several weak points:

A. US elites did their best to control all political movements in USA. The time of inner political assassinations for solving inner elite's problems passed. For eхample, in March 1964, Supreme Soviet presidium chairman Leonid Brezhnev began discussing Khrushchev's removal with his colleagues. Although soviet conspirators discussed the option of Khrushchev's assassination, but it was rejected because the truth can be revealed sooner or later. I don't think that US was worse than the Soviet Union in this matter. That's why I put the inner conspiracy theory in the second place.

Walker was a US patriot. Kennedy was a US patriot and Walker knew that. And they were both against Communistic Cuba (-> 6.) And LHO was at that time a persuasive candidate for the role of communist spy. Nuclear danger was more significant than race question.

B. Why should Walker assume LHO was used by RFK?

C. Why did Walker decide to assault JFK instead of RFK?

1. Thank you for explaining the practice of weapons purchasing in Texas 1963.

2. IMHO any communist activity is a warning flag. LHO founded FPCC branch with one member. Paine's father founded Trotsky social club with two members. Who can be sure that he did it 'just for fun'? Every political activity is a elites activity for electorate accumulation or Intelligence activity. Otherwise it's viral activity of foreign elites. These covers 95% of cases.

It's not a good idea let everyone know how successful was foreign conspiracy. First of all it's a question of National Security. This document said that CIA still investigated foreign conspiracy in 1967. Therefore WC had no enough information to exclude foreign conspiracy. The main WC task was to calm the public. And investigation continued in many ways.

Gus Russo wrote: "RFK contacted a lifelong friend of the Kennedy family, then working in Britain's intelligence agency, known as MI6. The friendship dated back to the days when Papa Joe Kennedy was the US Ambassador to England. The MI6 agent contacted two French intelligence operatives who proceeded to conduct, over a three year period, a quiet investigation that involved hundreds of interviews in the United States. One agent was the head of the French Secret Service, Andre Ducret. The second was known only as "Philippe". Over the years, Ducret and Philippe hired men to infiltrate the Texas oil industry, the CIA, and Cuban mercenary groups in Florida. Their report, replete with innuendo about Lyndon Johnson and right-wing Texas oil barons, was delivered to Bobby Kennedy only months before his own assassination in June of 1968."

That was a bomb. In other words that was a foreign sedition (conspiracy?) against LBJ. Or was that report a foreign conspiracy against RFK? Could there be a theory of conspiracy against the United States in general?

Edited by Vitali Zhuk

0. I am not quite sure (it's my mistake, excuse me) Walker believed that LHO was used by RFK and then Walker decided to use LHO against JFK. It's a creative theory and this theory must be taken into account. But there is IMHO several weak points:

A. US elites did their best to control all political movements in USA. The time of inner political assassinations for solving inner elite's problems passed. For eхample, in March 1964, Supreme Soviet presidium chairman Leonid Brezhnev began discussing Khrushchev's removal with his colleagues. Although soviet conspirators discussed the option of Khrushchev's assassination, but it was rejected because the truth can be revealed sooner or later. I don't think that US was worse than the Soviet Union in this matter. That's why I put the inner conspiracy theory in the second place.

Walker was a US patriot. Kennedy was a US patriot and Walker knew that. And they were both against Communistic Cuba (-> 6.) And LHO was at that time a persuasive candidate for the role of communist spy. Nuclear danger was more significant than race question.

B. Why should Walker assume LHO was used by RFK?

C. Why did Walker decide to assault JFK instead of RFK?

1. Thank you for explaining the practice of weapons purchasing in Texas 1963.

2. IMHO any communist activity is a warning flag. LHO founded FPCC branch with one member. Paine's father founded Trotsky social club with two members. Who can be sure that he did it 'just for fun'? Every political activity is a elites activity for electorate accumulation or Intelligence activity. Otherwise it's viral activity of foreign elites. These covers 95% of cases.

It's not a good idea let everyone know how successful was foreign conspiracy. First of all it's a question of National Security. This document said that CIA still investigated foreign conspiracy in 1967. Therefore WC had no enough information to exclude foreign conspiracy. The main WC task was to calm the public. And investigation continued in many ways.

Gus Russo wrote: "RFK contacted a lifelong friend of the Kennedy family, then working in Britain's intelligence agency, known as MI6. The friendship dated back to the days when Papa Joe Kennedy was the US Ambassador to England. The MI6 agent contacted two French intelligence operatives who proceeded to conduct, over a three year period, a quiet investigation that involved hundreds of interviews in the United States. One agent was the head of the French Secret Service, Andre Ducret. The second was known only as "Philippe". Over the years, Ducret and Philippe hired men to infiltrate the Texas oil industry, the CIA, and Cuban mercenary groups in Florida. Their report, replete with innuendo about Lyndon Johnson and right-wing Texas oil barons, was delivered to Bobby Kennedy only months before his own assassination in June of 1968."

That was a bomb. In other words that was a foreign sedition (conspiracy?) against LBJ. Or was that report a foreign conspiracy against RFK? Could there be a theory of conspiracy against the United States in general?

Well, Vitali, let's examine your points again:

(0) Let's look at the weak points you identified in my theory that Walker believed RFK sent LHO to kill him on 10 April 1963.

A. You reply that assassination is often considered in politics, but usually rejected because of the possible scandal after the truth emerges. This was plausible in both the USSR and the USA.

Aa. I answer that when it comes to a personal, life-or-death matter, i.e. Walker believing that RFK was out to kill him, things are different than simply discussing assassination in back room committees.

AA. You add that Walker and JFK were both US patriots and both opposed Communist Cuba. (This was also your answer to my question about #6 yesterday.) Oswald, you believe, was likely a spy for the USSR and Cuba.

AAa. I answer that Walker openly accused JFK of being a Communist. Walker was a member of the John Birch Society, which had preached since 1959 that all US Presidents since FDR had been Communist, but especially JFK. So, Walker hated JFK since for Walker JFK was the world's biggest Communist threat. (I deal with Oswald below.)

B. You ask, Vitali, why Walker would assume LHO was used by RFK?

Ba. I answer that Walker wrote this in many places. Within 18 hours of the JFK murder, Walker wrote to a Neo-Nazi newspaper in Germany and boasted that Oswald had also been his shooter on 10 April 1963. This article is still found in his personal papers today:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19631129_Deutsche_NZ.jpg

And also, Vitali, near the end of his life, Walker was still spreading this story. This is also from his personal papers:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19920119_EAW_Oswald_arrested.pdf

Walker told this same story, year after year, to anybody who would listen.

C. You ask, Vitali, why Walker chose to kill JFK instead of RFK, if RFK was trying to kill Walker?

Ca. I answer that Walker saw both Kennedys as one Communist entity. However, JFK was more dangerous, since he was actually President, while RFK was merely his Attorney General. RFK's murder would come later. The important political task was to remove JFK immediately.

2. You say, Vitali, that any Communist activity is a warning flag.

2a. I answer that one must sharply distinguish the so-called "Communist activity" of US spies who were pretending to be Communists. (This may cover 2% of cases.) Jim Garrison proved conclusively that Lee Harvey Oswald was working with Guy Banister in New Orleans in the summer of 1963, on Guy Banister's long-term FPCC project. Guy Banister was also an ultra-right-wing guy, a member of the JBS, and a racist politician in the South. The fact that Lee Harvey Oswald was working with Guy Banister for the entire summer of 1963 tells more about the alleged "Communist activity" of Lee Harvey Oswald than a hundred books.

2.1. You say Vitali, that if there was a Foreign Conspiracy to kill JFK, that the Warren Commission would have wanted to cover it up, too.

2.1a. I reply that the USA was ready to go to war in 1963, if we had any provocation. If US Intelligence had learned that the USSR/Cuba had killed JFK, the USA would have invaded Cuba within days. I'm convinced. The WC didn't investigate the JFK murder -- they went through motions but they already knew who killed JFK -- they already identified Guy Banister long before Jim Garrison did. They already identified Edwin Walker, and actually they put Walker on the WC stand, and asked Marina Oswald many questions about Walker.

But what the WC would never do was risk a Civil War inside the USA. A Civil War could have resulted from the murder of JFK, who was so beloved by the majority. JFK's support for Martin Luther King, Jr. was a scandal in the South, but warmly received in the North (for the most part). The truth that the USA right-wing murdered JFK would have started racial riots in the middle of the Cold War, then perhaps a Civil War (where the right-wing Minutemen were well-armed and ready for guerrilla war). A Civil War in the middle of a Cold War could easily lead to WW3 and nuclear war. So, it was the Civil War that the WC wanted to prevent.

Gus Russo's story about RFK contacting an old family friend in Britain's MI6, who used two French spies to conduct a three-year investigation into the Texas oil industry, the CIA, and Cuban mercenary groups in Florida, is very interesting. The report seems to have criticized LBJ, but without accusing LBJ of anything. Was this sedition? No, it was one rich man's personal research regarding his brother; nothing came of it.

2.2. Finally, Vitali, you ask if there can be a CT against the USA in general, and I think that most Conspiracy Theory about JFK in the past 50 years has always been an attack on the USA in general. They have attacked the FBI and the CIA, first and foremost, which still stand strong today as core aspects of US Government. IMHO, most CT's are ridiculous. Some are dangerous.

IMHO, the Truth will one day win -- and the FBI, the CIA and LBJ will be exonerated from wrong-doing in the JFK murder. The reason we have Top Secrecy in the JFK murder to this very day, is exactly for the reasons that Earl Warren, LBJ and J. Edgar Hoover stated -- NATIONAL SECURITY.

Finally -- in 1992 President GHW Bush signed the JFK Records Act, which set a new date for the FOIA release of all Top Secret materials in the JFK murder case, namely, 26 October 2017.

The reason for that change, IMHO, is that the USSR officially fell in 1990. The Cold War was still the reason for the Top Secrecy in the JFK murder until the year 1992. So, instead of 75 years, the JFK Truth will be revealed in only 53 years. The reason for the Secrecy remains the same: National Security. IMHO, it will be a major shock to many Americans to learn that Edwin Walker and the John Birch Society played a major role in the murder of JFK.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

The idea that Oswald was used by RFK leads directly to Otto Otepka, and thus to the Senate Intelligence Security Committee, for whom Peter Dale Scott theorized Oswald was put to the task of purchasing mail order weapons. Interesting toe, as is the direct link between SISC and William Pawley and his Anti-Castro operations. Paul - as you well know, Walker never write anything about Oswald shooting at him, and working for RFK, until after the JFK hit. But Otepka's Oswald files predate it, at least according to Otepka.

The idea that Oswald was used by RFK leads directly to Otto Otepka, and thus to the Senate Intelligence Security Committee, for whom Peter Dale Scott theorized Oswald was put to the task of purchasing mail order weapons. Interesting toe, as is the direct link between SISC and William Pawley and his Anti-Castro operations. Paul - as you well know, Walker never write anything about Oswald shooting at him, and working for RFK, until after the JFK hit. But Otepka's Oswald files predate it, at least according to Otepka.

Actually, Paul B., I don't "well know" that Walker never wrote about Lee Harvey Oswald until after the JFK murder -- simply because I haven't seen all of Edwin Walker's writings.

The personal papers of Edwin Walker stored at the University of Texas were scrubbed before they were handed over. Further, other Universities have boxes of Walker's personal papers that I haven't seen.

In my theory, Edwin Walker tracked Lee Harvey Oswald from Easter Sunday 1963 all the way through the JFK murder. Edwin Walker knew exactly where Oswald was every day of the week within that eight-month period.

I don't have documented evidence of that -- YET -- but I feel intuitively certain that the JFK Records Act will reveal specific papers of Edwin Walker on 26 October 2017. The jury is still out on that score.

On the other side, it is relevant that today Senator Paul Thurmond from South Carolina has reversed the policy of his father, Strom Thurmond, who held the Confederate Flag in high esteem. Strom Thurmond, for his part, was a big supporter of Edwin Walker and his racist politics in 1962. Edwin Walker would regularly deliver his speeches standing next to a Confederate Flag.

The tragic murders last week in Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church were done under the banner of the Confederate Flag, and IMHO the politics of last week's violence were exactly the same as the politics that murdered JFK.

On the very night that JFK gave his Civil Rights speech, Medgar Evers -- the key supporter of Black American James Meredith and his claim to attend college at Ole Miss -- was shot in the back and killed in Jackson, Mississippi. This murder of a Civil Rights leader was only part of the movement that would slaughter JFK in Dallas.

I only wish that my calls for a massive investigation of Edwin Walker had fallen on a few more receptive ears.

Regards,

--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo