The Education Forum

Sarah Palin

John Simkin

Enquirer Exclusive

PALIN FAMILY SHOCKERS: WHAT SARAH'S REALLY HIDING!

The NATIONAL ENQUIRER’S exclusive ongoing investigation of GOP VP Nom Sarah 'Barracuda' Palin’s goes far beyond a mere teen pregnancy crisis this week!

The Enquirer’s team of reporters has combed the Alaskan wilderness to discover the hidden truth about Gov. Palin’s family, which has become a central part of her political identity.

The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively that Sarah's oldest son, Track, was addicted to the power drug OxyContin for nearly the past two years, snorting it, eating it, smoking it and even injecting it. And as Track, 19, heads to Iraq as part of the U.S. armed forces, Sarah and her husband Todd were powerless to stop his wild antics, detailed in the new issue of The ENQUIRER, which goes on sale today.

THE ENQUIRER also has exclusive details about Track's use of other drugs, including cocaine, and his involvement in a notorious local vandalism incident.

“I’ve partied with him (Track) for years,” a source disclosed. “I’ve seen him snort cocaine, snort and smoke OxyContin, drink booze and smoke weed.”

The source also divulged the girls would do anything for Track and he’d use his local celebrity status to manipulate other guys “to get them to steal things he wanted.”

“He finally did what a lot of troubled kids here do,” the source divulged. “You join the military.”

And as Gov. Palin has billed the state of Alaska for various expenses related to her children, as reported by The Washington Post, The ENQUIRER's investigation reveals that she was so incensed by 17-year-old Bristol's pregnancy that she banished her daughter from the house.

Another family friend revealed pre-prego Bristol was as much of a hard partier as Track was.

“Bristol was a huge stoner and drinker. I’ve seen her smoke pot and get drunk and make out with so many guys. All the guys would brag that the just made out with Bristol.”

When Sarah found out the teen was pregnant by high schooler Levi Johnston, she was actually banished from the house. As part of the cover-up, Palin quickly transferred Bristol to another high school and made her move in with Sarah’s sister Heather 25 miles away!

And the ENQUIRER also learned that Levi Johnston, the baby mamma’s future wedded dada, who was glad handed by John McCain at the GOP Convention, isn’t too happy about his impending shotgun nups either.

“Levi got dragged out of the house to go to Minnesota,” Levi’s friend told The ENQUIRER. “Levi realizes he’s stuck being with Bristol because her mom is running for Vice President.”

The friend also confided that both Bristol and Levi “broke up a few times and they definitely messed around with other people.”

Meanwhile, as members of the Palin family’s war viciously over “Trooper-Gate” and claims of Sarah’s extramarital affair have turned the political race into a chaotic arena of threats, denials and vicious attacks by political black ops, The ENQUIRER has discovered shocking new details about the red-hot affair scandal!

For the full story of the secrets Sarah Palin is trying to hide – pick up the new ENQUIRER!

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might add that Sarah and her husband have become notorious for giving their sons weird names (Track and Trig).

Enquirer Exclusive

PALIN FAMILY SHOCKERS: WHAT SARAH'S REALLY HIDING!

The NATIONAL ENQUIRER’S exclusive ongoing investigation of GOP VP Nom Sarah 'Barracuda' Palin’s goes far beyond a mere teen pregnancy crisis this week!

The Enquirer’s team of reporters has combed the Alaskan wilderness to discover the hidden truth about Gov. Palin’s family, which has become a central part of her political identity.

The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively that Sarah's oldest son, Track, was addicted to the power drug OxyContin for nearly the past two years, snorting it, eating it, smoking it and even injecting it. And as Track, 19, heads to Iraq as part of the U.S. armed forces, Sarah and her husband Todd were powerless to stop his wild antics, detailed in the new issue of The ENQUIRER, which goes on sale today.

THE ENQUIRER also has exclusive details about Track's use of other drugs, including cocaine, and his involvement in a notorious local vandalism incident.

“I’ve partied with him (Track) for years,” a source disclosed. “I’ve seen him snort cocaine, snort and smoke OxyContin, drink booze and smoke weed.”

The source also divulged the girls would do anything for Track and he’d use his local celebrity status to manipulate other guys “to get them to steal things he wanted.”

“He finally did what a lot of troubled kids here do,” the source divulged. “You join the military.”

And as Gov. Palin has billed the state of Alaska for various expenses related to her children, as reported by The Washington Post, The ENQUIRER's investigation reveals that she was so incensed by 17-year-old Bristol's pregnancy that she banished her daughter from the house.

Another family friend revealed pre-prego Bristol was as much of a hard partier as Track was.

“Bristol was a huge stoner and drinker. I’ve seen her smoke pot and get drunk and make out with so many guys. All the guys would brag that the just made out with Bristol.”

When Sarah found out the teen was pregnant by high schooler Levi Johnston, she was actually banished from the house. As part of the cover-up, Palin quickly transferred Bristol to another high school and made her move in with Sarah’s sister Heather 25 miles away!

And the ENQUIRER also learned that Levi Johnston, the baby mamma’s future wedded dada, who was glad handed by John McCain at the GOP Convention, isn’t too happy about his impending shotgun nups either.

“Levi got dragged out of the house to go to Minnesota,” Levi’s friend told The ENQUIRER. “Levi realizes he’s stuck being with Bristol because her mom is running for Vice President.”

The friend also confided that both Bristol and Levi “broke up a few times and they definitely messed around with other people.”

Meanwhile, as members of the Palin family’s war viciously over “Trooper-Gate” and claims of Sarah’s extramarital affair have turned the political race into a chaotic arena of threats, denials and vicious attacks by political black ops, The ENQUIRER has discovered shocking new details about the red-hot affair scandal!

For the full story of the secrets Sarah Palin is trying to hide – pick up the new ENQUIRER!

I am starting to feel sorry for Sarah Palin.

Didn't work here, either:

Not Found

The requested URL /_palin_family_shockers_what_sarahs_really_hiding/celebrity/65407 was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Perhaps it is something to do with people outside the US?

evidently, it just worked for me.

I might add that Sarah and her husband have become notorious for giving their sons weird names (Track and Trig).

I don't know about Track but I know a guy at work named Trig. He told me it was a Scandanavian name. Still, neither are as bad as some I've seen (Number 3 bus station, violence, etc.)

I'll be surprised if someone doesn't start calling Sarah "Dumbo" -- her ears are huge and seem to have a life of their own. Maybe it was the close-ups in the Charlie Gibson interview, but I was starting to become grossed out. Why doesn't she cover them?

I'll be surprised if someone doesn't start calling Sarah "Dumbo" -- her ears are huge and seem to have a life of their own. Maybe it was the close-ups in the Charlie Gibson interview, but I was starting to become grossed out. Why doesn't she cover them?

Palin: Shoot Those Caribou Terrorists from the Air!

Sept. 12 (LPAC)--Interviewed by ABC's Charlie Gibson--her first

TV interview since becoming the Republican Vice Presidential

candidate--Sarah Palin had one prescription for dealing with

Israel's enemies: You have to treat Israel's enemies like we do

with caribou terrorists in Alaska--"you have to shoot them from

the air!" She had similiar strategic insights for dealing with

other enemies.

But, she added, "You don't really kill the caribou. Under

my Administration, they'll be born again!"

Briefed on Palin's statements on Russia and on Israel's

security on the ABC-TV interview, Lyndon LaRouche commented that

there's only one way to deal with Palin--"ridicule." "She's not

really important," LaRouche commented, "she was just put in there

for the obvious reasons."

other enemies.

Do we really want someone this angry with everybody who doesn't agree with her near the seat of power? We could have more wars than we can imagine -- Russia is also a bad guy, so why not take them on too? In addition, she believes the US should stay out of Israel's way and let them do whatever they want to Iran, so that's another possible entry into WW3. I used to think W had a cowboy mentality; he has nothing on Sarah. Watch out, bad guys!

I think the continual attacks on Sarah Palin by the mainstream media (with the exception of Fox News, which is a de facto arm of the Bush administration) will actually result in more support for her. Most of the polls already reflect this. I'm an independent voter, mistrusting of both major parties, which I believe to be nearly identical to each other. However, the attacks on this one candidate have been unfair, in my estimation, and smack of desperation. In my view, she seems much more of a real person than McCain, Obama or Biden. I don't agree with her politics, or what I know of them, but she's undeniably a well-spoken, attractive candidate. Compared to almost all of the corrupt clowns we've been given during my lifetime, she's a real breath of fresh air. I really don't understand the venom she brings out in people.

Sarah Palin may be a typical vacuous politician, but she hardly differs from McCain, Obama and Biden in this regard. Anyone who criticizes Palin for not knowing what the "Bush Doctrine" is might be interested in checking out Obama's much more serious gaffe, which is widely available all over You Tube, where he referred to the "57 states" in America. If he was a Republican, Obama's unbelievable remark would have been lampooned more than Dan Quayle's "potato" mistake so many years ago. Tonight, I saw Joe Biden humiliate a wheelchair bound Democratic representative by asking him to "stand up and show them who you are." I saw this on the syndicated show "TMZ." I doubt very seriously that Biden will be chastised over this on Saturday Night Live or any news network other than perhaps Fox News.

I will not be voting for McCain, regardless of who his vice presidential candidate is. However, those of us who believe in the spirit of fair play cannot help but object to the way Sarah Palin has been vilified in the establishment press. During the first Clinton administration, I happened to be watching a C-SPAN special on Thomas Jefferson's Monticello home. Then Vice President Al Gore led a group of dignitaries being given a special tour of the mansion, and at one point Gore touched a bust that was obviously that of Jefferson and turned to the cameras to ask, "Now who is this here?" It was an unbelievably stupid statement, at least as dumb as Quayle's, but shockingly enough, no comedians picked up on it. It's that kind of obviously biased coverage that resulted in the popularity of Fox News, which twists the news in favor of the other "opposing" political party. We can only imagine how many skits would be written for Saturday Night Live, or monologue jokes for Leno and Letterman, if Sarah Palin said something like that, or declared there were 57 states, or asked a party representative in a wheelchair to stand up.

My point in all this is not to defend Sarah Palin as some kind of great leader. She clearly got where she is, to a great extent, because of her physical attractiveness. However, I simply don't think she's any different (and actually may be a lot better) than many of the politicians we've been cursed with over the past several decades. If the American people would ever demand "choice" about anything other than abortion, perhaps we'd have a lot more candidates representing truly opposing parties.

[...]

My point in all this is not to defend Sarah Palin as some kind of great leader. She clearly got where she is, to a great extent, because of her physical attractiveness. However, I simply don't think she's any different (and actually may be a lot better) than many of the politicians we've been cursed with over the past several decades. If the American people would ever demand "choice" about anything other than abortion, perhaps we'd have a lot more candidates representing truly opposing parties.

simple math Don.... Most guys like the abortion idea (despite what they tell their wives). Most women like choice (despite what they tell their husbands and ministers) More women vote than men, more women are Dem's.... that's why The GOPER's will lose this election by a ton... Palin will return to Alaska and face ex-communication from the Bull-Moose party and obscurity. McCain will fall into that never ending, Hanoi Hilton depression. Sen. Ted Stevens will become Governor of Alaska as a federal inmate, Ms. Palin's 17 year old daughter will become Lt. Governor and run the state.... (only in America)

Ohmygosh...Tina Fey as Sarah Palin last night on SNL was great -- only she mirrored her almost too well. It's nice to see some levity and gentle satire -- actually, most of it was aimed at the Hillary character. Obama was slated to appear on the show, but canceled, probably because of Ike. It's nice to see some counterbalance to the frenetic Palin supporters who decry anyone who dares criticize her as being un-American, or worse.

other enemies.

That was pretty funny, I didn’t know Larouche was capable of satire; perhaps he should start his own version of the Onion!

Ohmygosh...Tina Fey as Sarah Palin last night on SNL was great -- only she mirrored her almost too well. It's nice to see some levity and gentle satire -- actually, most of it was aimed at the Hillary character. Obama was slated to appear on the show, but canceled, probably because of Ike. It's nice to see some counterbalance to the frenetic Palin supporters who decry anyone who dares criticize her as being un-American, or worse.

Here is a link to part of the video -- scroll down:

http://primetime.tv.yahoo.com/

From a conservative radio talk show host in Alaska:

No one is above the truth, even Palin

DAN FAGAN

COMMENT

Published: September 16th, 2008 10:52 PM

Last Modified: September 16th, 2008 11:31 PM

You really can't experience the full effect of Monday's news conference featuring Palin spokeswoman Meghan Stapleton unless you hear it for yourself. Stapleton passionately attacked former Commissioner of Public Safety Walt Monegan. Her rhetoric was plain, desperate, and obvious. Her tone, pure shrill.

With intensity, urgency, and alarm in her voice, Stapleton described Monegan's behavior as commissioner as egregious insubordination, full of obstructionist conduct and a brazen refusal to follow instructions.

Did Walt Monegan, former Marine, and lifetime crime fighter deserve this? Of course not.

But history has proven, get in the way of Sarah Barracuda's political ambition, and you won't know what hit you.

If anyone should be on the hot seat, it's not Monegan, but Palin for her inconsistencies.

The governor has given so many different reasons for firing Monegan I've lost count. From the "we need new direction" and "new energy" to "he wasn't hiring enough cops," to "he wasn't doing enough about alcohol in the bush" to "he lobbied for budget increases" to the latest version, which is a doozy; Monegan displayed "egregious rogue behavior."

The governor also originally said that neither she, Todd nor anyone from her administration pressured Monegan regarding Trooper Wooten. Palin then was forced to admit there was serial contact once the Frank Bailey tape surfaced. But she insisted she was just learning of it. But e-mails have surfaced detailing Palin complaining to Monegan about Wooten.

The governor also originally said an investigation was needed and promised to cooperate. Then she instructed her employees not to talk to the investigator and has herself refused to be interviewed.

Palin can't constantly change her story and expect us to believe her each time she does.

Meanwhile, this Palin VP thing has Alaskans all stirred up? Much like Palin divided the Republican party, she has managed to divide the state over her national candidacy.

Clearly most Alaskans choose to ignore the facts of the Troopergate scandal. They want Palin to make it to the national stage.

Republicans scold me all the time, "You don't want Obama to win do you? Stop criticizing Palin!"

My question to my conservative friends is simple. Does the truth still matter?

Truth is at the very heart of the conservative movement. Isn't it true that smaller government, self empowerment, and personal responsibility are worth fighting for? Isn't it true that promoting a culture of life and defending marriage will keep us strong as a nation?

But some Republican leaders are abandoning truth and closing ranks to help Palin cover up her scandal by attacking the investigation.

Representative John Coghill has been especially disappointing on this.

And so has Lt. Gov. Sean Parnell. He called the investigation a "complete farce."? Parnell said, "I'm disappointed by the complete hijacking of what should be a fair and objective process."

Parnell knows eight Republicans along with four Democrats voted to launch this independent investigation.

Contrast Sean "Captain Zero" Parnell with Republican Senator Charlie Huggins. Palin would have gotten away with shutting down the investigation if it were not for Huggins.

His swing vote allowed for subpoenas. Huggins put the quest for truth above his party. He said, "Let's just get the facts on the table, the sooner the better."

But too many in my party are interested in the facts. They want Palin to win -- at all cost.

I want McCain and Palin to win too. But with Palin's refusal to cooperate with the independent investigator and her transparent delay tactics, Americans deserve to know what Palin is trying to hide before we vote her a heartbeat away from the leader of the free world.

My fellow conservatives, remember how frustrating it was when Bill Clinton committed perjury and liberals looked the other way.

As conservatives, we are no better unless we demand full disclosure from our governor when it comes to Troopergate.

No politician is so popular and charismatic that they should be above accountability and telling the truth. Not even Sarah Palin.

Dan Fagan is a radio talk show host on KFQD, 750 AM. E-mail dan@kfqd.com.

http://www.adn.com/opinion/story/528420.html

From a conservative radio talk show host in Alaska:

No one is above the truth, even Palin

DAN FAGAN

COMMENT

Published: September 16th, 2008 10:52 PM

Last Modified: September 16th, 2008 11:31 PM

You really can't experience the full effect of Monday's news conference featuring Palin spokeswoman Meghan Stapleton unless you hear it for yourself. Stapleton passionately attacked former Commissioner of Public Safety Walt Monegan. Her rhetoric was plain, desperate, and obvious. Her tone, pure shrill.

With intensity, urgency, and alarm in her voice, Stapleton described Monegan's behavior as commissioner as egregious insubordination, full of obstructionist conduct and a brazen refusal to follow instructions.

Did Walt Monegan, former Marine, and lifetime crime fighter deserve this? Of course not.

But history has proven, get in the way of Sarah Barracuda's political ambition, and you won't know what hit you.

If anyone should be on the hot seat, it's not Monegan, but Palin for her inconsistencies.

The governor has given so many different reasons for firing Monegan I've lost count. From the "we need new direction" and "new energy" to "he wasn't hiring enough cops," to "he wasn't doing enough about alcohol in the bush" to "he lobbied for budget increases" to the latest version, which is a doozy; Monegan displayed "egregious rogue behavior."

The governor also originally said that neither she, Todd nor anyone from her administration pressured Monegan regarding Trooper Wooten. Palin then was forced to admit there was serial contact once the Frank Bailey tape surfaced. But she insisted she was just learning of it. But e-mails have surfaced detailing Palin complaining to Monegan about Wooten.

The governor also originally said an investigation was needed and promised to cooperate. Then she instructed her employees not to talk to the investigator and has herself refused to be interviewed.

Palin can't constantly change her story and expect us to believe her each time she does.

Meanwhile, this Palin VP thing has Alaskans all stirred up? Much like Palin divided the Republican party, she has managed to divide the state over her national candidacy.

Clearly most Alaskans choose to ignore the facts of the Troopergate scandal. They want Palin to make it to the national stage.

Republicans scold me all the time, "You don't want Obama to win do you? Stop criticizing Palin!"

My question to my conservative friends is simple. Does the truth still matter?

Truth is at the very heart of the conservative movement. Isn't it true that smaller government, self empowerment, and personal responsibility are worth fighting for? Isn't it true that promoting a culture of life and defending marriage will keep us strong as a nation?

But some Republican leaders are abandoning truth and closing ranks to help Palin cover up her scandal by attacking the investigation.

Representative John Coghill has been especially disappointing on this.

And so has Lt. Gov. Sean Parnell. He called the investigation a "complete farce."? Parnell said, "I'm disappointed by the complete hijacking of what should be a fair and objective process."

Parnell knows eight Republicans along with four Democrats voted to launch this independent investigation.

Contrast Sean "Captain Zero" Parnell with Republican Senator Charlie Huggins. Palin would have gotten away with shutting down the investigation if it were not for Huggins.

His swing vote allowed for subpoenas. Huggins put the quest for truth above his party. He said, "Let's just get the facts on the table, the sooner the better."

But too many in my party are interested in the facts. They want Palin to win -- at all cost.

I want McCain and Palin to win too. But with Palin's refusal to cooperate with the independent investigator and her transparent delay tactics, Americans deserve to know what Palin is trying to hide before we vote her a heartbeat away from the leader of the free world.

My fellow conservatives, remember how frustrating it was when Bill Clinton committed perjury and liberals looked the other way.

As conservatives, we are no better unless we demand full disclosure from our governor when it comes to Troopergate.

No politician is so popular and charismatic that they should be above accountability and telling the truth. Not even Sarah Palin.

Dan Fagan is a radio talk show host on KFQD, 750 AM. E-mail dan@kfqd.com.

http://www.adn.com/opinion/story/528420.html

Very impressive article. The best I have read from a conservative for sometime.