The Education Forum

John Dolva Come Back!

It's dullsville here since most of the good/interesting researchers are gone. Even Burton

seldom posts anymore since there are so few left for him to censor/censure.

Jack :)

time to write another book.... seems to me it was around this time, 5 years ago, that Dr. Jim Fetzers' Great Zapruder Film HOAX came out....

Edited by David G. Healy

It's dullsville here since most of the good/interesting researchers are gone. Even Burton

Jack :)

time to write another book.... seems to me it was around this time, 5 years ago, that Dr. Jim Fetzers' Great Zapruder Film HOAX came out....

I am working with Jim on his new 911 book in the works now. I have completed

the 8 page color section. I don't know the title yet, but it is about the "unsolved

mysteries" of 9-11.

Jack

Jack ;)

the 8 page color section. I don't know the title yet, but it is about the "unsolved

mysteries" of 9-11.

Jack

congrat's Jack, that ought to light up a few around here... :)

Reading the Dolvanic thread I am reminded just how great his threads were. Anyone heard of his walkabouts?

I met John Dolva in Australia a couple of years ago. We were in regular contact by email until a couple of months ago when he stopped replying. I hope he is alright.

Yea,

Will somebody please ask John Dolva to check in with his mates, and report back?

Thanks,

BK

Jack :lol:

mysteries" of 9-11.

Jack

Jack,

I just saw Prof. Fetzer on the History channell program on 9/11 Conspiracy Theories.

I've also asked, in another thread on the subject of the sling, for a close up of the sling in the Backyard photos.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...mp;#entry154089

Do you have a closeup of the sling in the backyard photos?

And John Dolva, please check in with the front office....

Thanks,

Bill Kelly

Guest Stephen Turner
Reading the Dolvanic thread I am reminded just how great his threads were. Anyone heard of his walkabouts?

I met John Dolva in Australia a couple of years ago. We were in regular contact by email until a couple of months ago when he stopped replying. I hope he is alright.

Yea,

Will somebody please ask John Dolva to check in with his mates, and report back?

Thanks,

BK

I'm with you William, John brought a distinctive voice to any debate.

Yea,

Thanks,

BK

Guys, I tried to look him up in the White Pages yesterday. No listing.

Has anyone tried to email recently?

Yes. No answer.

Maybe he's on a "walkabout." I wish I could afford to take time off and do the same.....

Yea,

Thanks,

BK

Greg or any other Australians inclined to call, there is a couple named Dolva, neither of whom have first initials 'J" in Western Australia. Odds are they are relatives since the name is not common.

http://www.whitepages.com.au/wp/resSearchA...pe=Search%20Box

Yea,

Thanks,

BK

Greg or any other Australians inclined to call, there is a couple named Dolva, neither of whom have first initials 'J" in Western Australia. Odds are they are relatives since the name is not common.

Add me to the list, John Dolva did some very good work, re the Mississippi Sovereignty Commission files, as well as other areas; he has been missed and at the very least, we should see how he is doing...

Yea,

Thanks,

BK

Len,

I noticed that when I checked the directory. The only other one listed in Australia is in New South Wales. I believe John may have lived in NSW at some stage as well. Was going to give it a day or two hoping this thread would help flush him out, before ringing either number.

My own hunch is that he is overseas - but even if right, it's hardly a guarantee that he's okay.

Thomas,

sometimes one can't afford not to go walkabout - but it does depend on what you value to start with.

I highly recommend it.