Jump to content
The Education Forum

Von Pein Again


Recommended Posts

http://www.amazon.com/David-Von-Pein/forum...asin=0393045250

"But Tom Purvis KNOWS -- because he's talked with Dr. Boswell. And I guess Boswell confessed all kinds of secrets to only Thomas Purvis about JFK's real wounds. So we're supposed to scrap all of this "Warren Commission" stuff and go with Tom's bill of goods instead."

(David Von Pein/aka Von Parrot)

David, if your current employment positions requires you to "shill" for the VB Book, that is fine with me.

However, rather than hide all over the internet, why not come around those areas where I am usually found and debate the factual evidence with me, as opposed to hiding at various locations and expousing on what you actually know little about.

In event that I wanted to merely here the WC and/or HSCA, then I would either buy a recording or, for more entertaining enjoyment, purchase a "PARROT".

Any Parrot can repeat the WC and/or HSCA. But then again, so can any functional idiot!

Since I have never personally seen you and have no idea as to whether or not you are covered in feathers, I would not, at this point in time, know exactly which category to place you into.

However, most Parrots that are also Idiots, can still be made to repeat. Just as can most idiots be made to "parrot".

"he's talked with Dr. Boswell"

Yep!

As well as:

1. Dr. Humes*

2. Dr. Finck*

3. Dr. Malcolm O. Perry

4. Dr. Cyril Wecht

5. Dr. Russell Buhite

6. Dr. William Eckert

7. Dr. Thomas Noguchi

8. Dr. Clyde Snow

9. Dr. Robert Ringrose

10. Dr. Jack Doyle

11. FBI Agent Robert Frazier

12. FBI Agent John Gallagher

13. FBI Agent Bill Heilman

14. FBI Agent Henry Heiberger

15. FBI Agent James Worrell

16. Mr. Robert West, County Surveyor, Dallas, TX.

(*would not discuss the subject)

Now, Mr. Von Parrot!

Just exactly who was it that you discussed the subject matter with in your research of the facts?

Since you quite obviously sneak around this forum, gather information and then run somewhere else to post it, would you care to come around this forum and argue/debate a few of the forensic; ballistic; pathological; and physical facts of the JFK assassination.

And, for the record, it is: Thomas H. Purvis

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...4b3a93b2?hl=en#

On Sep 10, 6:55 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> >>> "David, if your current employment positions requires you to "shill" for the VB Book, that is fine with me." <<<

> You're an idiot.

> (Thomas is starting off very nicely--and as expected--acting like an

> idiot.)

> >>> "However, rather than hide all over the internet, why not come around those areas where I am usually found and debate the factual evidence with me, as opposed to hiding at various locations and expousing on what you actually know little about?" <<<

> Mainly because the master and ruler of your prized "Education Forum"

> decided to boot me out of your territory -- supposedly due to a

> technical matter about my not having a photo to post within my

> "profile" area there. But we all know it wasn't that, don't we? You

> kooks just don't want to hear someone come into your neighborhood to

> talk about the ACTUAL EVIDENCE in the JFK and J.D. Tippit murder

> cases. Simple as that. Always has been.

> Also.....I like how Thomas claims that I'm "hiding at various

> locations" on the Internet. LOL. Like a person who has posted as much

> as I have on this open and free-to-speak-out Google Groups forum/

> newsgroup (and on my own Blog page atwww.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com)

> is "hiding" from the world in some way.

> And Purvis posts here too! So what's the complaint??! <chuckle>

> Plus, I also wonder why Purvis is again dredging up this subject at

> this time? (Is it slow at the "Make-Believe Theories About The JFK

> Murder" plant or something?)

> I also am confused as to why Purvis is complaining about my "hiding"

> at locations where Purvis (aka "Brokedad") does not post? Because

> there's a lengthy discussion in the archives right here at this forum

> where Purvis and I both posted messages in the very same thread (and

> probably more than one thread in the past as well).

> The thread in question is one I started in September 2007, entitled

> "The Blatant Disingenuousness Of A Conspiracy Theorist On Full

> Display":

> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/18658...

> It must really be slow, indeed, down at the factory for made-up-from-

> whole-cloth conspiracy plots.

> >>> "And, for the record, it is: Thomas H. Purvis." <<<

> Yeah, I know.

> So?

> (Geez. What's up with this kook today?)

====================================================================

Von Parrothead says:

Mainly because the master and ruler of your prized "Education Forum"

decided to boot me out of your territory -- supposedly due to a

technical matter about my not having a photo to post within my

"profile" area there. But we all know it wasn't that, don't we? You

kooks just don't want to hear someone come into your neighborhood to

talk about the ACTUAL EVIDENCE in the JFK and J.D. Tippit murder

cases. Simple as that. Always has been.

===================================================================

Well, I have been there for a number of years and have continously

shot down conspiracy theories and BS theories, along with the posting

of multitudes of factual information, and have yet to be booted off.

Besides that, from what has been seen, you do not know enough about

the "ACTUAL EVIDENCE" to sufficientely talk about or rationally

discuss it with anyone.

===================================================================

Von Parrothead Says:

Also.....I like how Thomas claims that I'm "hiding at various

> locations" on the Internet. LOL. Like a person who has posted as much

> as I have on this open and free-to-speak-out Google Groups forum/

> newsgroup (and on my own Blog page atwww.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com)

> is "hiding" from the world in some way.

===================================================================

First off, your posting was stuck over at the "AMAZON" book critique.

And not unlike your previous garbagemouth exclamations, it was not

where one normally goes to visit.

As to your website. I neither waste my time reading the garbage of

"Lone Nuts" who know little about the factual evidence, nor do I waste

it reading the garbage of "Conspiracy Nuts" either.

====================================================================

Von Parrothead says:

The thread in question is one I started in September 2007, entitled

> "The Blatant Disingenuousness Of A Conspiracy Theorist On Full

> Display":

===================================================================

Hey stupid!

http://www.amazon.com/David-Von-Pein/forum...9A/Tx498EODPN...

Last edited by the author on April 28, 2008 12:47 PM PDT

David Von Pein says:

I just became aware that you are over at AMAZON.com pimping again.

If each time that you go "pimping" and you utilize my name, just let

me know and we will deflate your pimp-pump there.

Although I do take some personal enjoyment in doing so right here for

all to see.

===========================================================================­====

=====

Now Von Pinhead:

First Shot:

Z313 impact: http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z313.jpg

Survey stationing: 4+65.3*

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...ml/WH_Vol17_0...

=================================

Last Shot:

Survey Stationing 4+95

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...ml/WH_Vol17_0...

30 feet farther down Elm St. from the Z313 impact point.

Which happens to place it about here: http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z350.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which by the way Von Pinhead, happens to be the exact point where the

US Secret Service during their December 1963 assassination re-

enactment and survey, as well as the FBI assassination re-enactment

and survey work of February 1964, both placed the impact point for

SHOT# 3.

Which, sort of makes one wonder exactly whay the WC decided that there

was nothing past Z334 worth seeing, and thusly only published to that

frame of the film.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...ml/WH_Vol18_0...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, Mr. Von Pinhead, can you think of any reason as to exactly why

the WC would not want us to see anything past Z334?

Especially when both the US Secret Service as well as the FBI stated

that the third shot was fired a considerable distance past that point?

How about this?

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/altgens.htm

Mr. ALTGENS - Because I didn't see who fired it. After the

Presidential car moved a little past me, I took another picture--now,

just let me back up here--I was prepared to make a picture at the very

instant the President was shot. I had refocused to 15 feet because I

wanted a good closeup of the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's

why I know that it would be right at 15 feet, because I had prefocused

in that area, and I had my camera almost to my eye when it happened

and that's as far as I got with my camera.

It stunned me so at what I saw that I failed to do my duty and make

the picture that I was hoping to make.

There was flesh particles that flew out of the side of his head in my

direction from where I was standing,

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, off and on we have been referring to the third

shot and the fourth shot; but actually, it was the last shot, the shot

did strike the President and there was no other sound like a shot that

was made after that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well now! James Altgens says that the President was approximately 15

feet from his position when the last shot fired struck JFK in the head

and blew flesh particles in his direction. And, that he had his camera

to his eye at the time that the shot impacted.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z350.jpg

Look familiar Von Pinhead? That is James Altgens standing there with

the camera to his eye, less than five feet distance from the second

yellow curb mark.

I would also assume that someone would have told you (you obviously

have read nothing of relevance) that James Altgens was also almost not

called to testify before the WC.

He was only called after his paper published an article about how such

an important witness had not been called.

Then, and only then, was Altgens called.

Testimony Of James W. Altgens

The testimony of James W. Altgens was taken at 12:45 p.m., on July 22,

1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building,

Bryan and Ervay Streets, Dallas, Tex., by Mr. Wesley J. Liebeler,

assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

------------------------------------------

And, not unlike other critical witnesses, he actually never testified

before the WC as the WC had already turned in for review their "DRAFT"

report.

Then, the WC managed to mysteriously move James Altgens position from

one down almost across from the stair steps past Zapruder's location,

to a position back up Elm St. which placed Altgens between the Jean

Hill/Mary Moorman location and the TSDB.

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes, sir; and if I had a picture I could probably show

you exactly where I was standing. I did show it to Agent Switzer, if

that would be of any help to you.

Mr. LIEBELER - Yes; I would like to locate that spot. I show you

Exhibit No. 354, which is an aerial view of the area that we have been

discussing.

Mr. LIEBELER - To the point marked No. 3 on Commission Exhibit No.

354?

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...ml/WH_Vol16_0...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----------------------

So, yes Mr. Von Pinhead!

JFK was struck in the head by the SECOND Shot/aka Z313 impact, as well

as the THIRD Shot/aka Stationing 4+95/aka James Altgens location.

The SS knew it! The FBI knew it! And now, those who are looking for

the CORRECT answers also know it as well.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/hudson.htm

TESTIMONY OF EMMET J. HUDSON

The Testimony of Emmet J. Hudson was taken at 10:40 a.m., on July 22,

1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building,

Bryan and Eray Streets, Dalla, Tex, by Mr. Wesley J. Liebeler,

assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

(note: After the DRAFT of the WC Report had already been submitted)

Mr. HUDSON -I was trying to get a good look at President Kennedy. I

happened to be looking right at him when that bullet hit him - the

second shot.

Mr. LIEBELER - That was when the bullet hit him in the head; is that

correct?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; it looked like it ht him somewhere along about a

little bit behind the ear and a little bit above the ear.

Mr. LIEBELER - On the right-hand side or the left-hand side?

Mr. HUDSON - Right hand.

Mr. LIEBELER - How many shots did you here altogether?

Mr. HUDSON - Three.

Mr. LIEBELER - Three shots?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - Are you sure about that?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - You say that it was the second shot that hit him in the

head; is that right?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; I do believe that - I know it was.

Mr. LIEBELER - You saw him hit in the head, there wasn't any question

in your mind about that, was there?

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - And after you saw him hit in the head, did you here

another shot?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; so right along about even with these steps, pretty

close to even with this here, the last shot was fired - somewhere

right along in there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Across from the steps is where James Altgens was standing, in case you

did not catch that Von Pinhead!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/exhibits/ce2112.htm

"a second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the

Boss's head"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brehm.htm

According to BREHM, the President seemed do to stiffen and come to a

pause when another shot sounded and the President appeared to be badly

hit in the head. BREHM said when the President was hit by the second

shot, he could notice the President's hair fly up, and then roll over

to his side, as Mrs. KENNEDY was apparently pulling him in that

direction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-

Now Mr. Von Pinhead, without repeating all that Nellie Connally has

stated and written, in event that you will get someone to explain it

to you in order that you can repeat it to yourself, you will find that

Nellie Connally has consistantly stated that JBC was already down in

the seat with his head in her lap at the time that she heard the last

shot fired and heard the impact as well as felt the bloody debri being

blown all over her and JBC who was down in the seat at the momemt of

impact.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z313.jpg

Since you apparantly can not think, can you at least see?

Does it look as if JBC is laying down in the seat with his head in

Nellie's lap at the Z313 impact?

==========================================

You know nothing PARROT!

In event that you actually had a brain which was larger than a

Parakeet, then you would know that JFK was hit in the head by the last

two shots fired from the TSDB.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest Stephen Turner
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...4b3a93b2?hl=en#

On Sep 10, 6:55 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> >>> "David, if your current employment positions requires you to "shill" for the VB Book, that is fine with me." <<<

> You're an idiot.

> (Thomas is starting off very nicely--and as expected--acting like an

> idiot.)

> >>> "However, rather than hide all over the internet, why not come around those areas where I am usually found and debate the factual evidence with me, as opposed to hiding at various locations and expousing on what you actually know little about?" <<<

> Mainly because the master and ruler of your prized "Education Forum"

> decided to boot me out of your territory -- supposedly due to a

> technical matter about my not having a photo to post within my

> "profile" area there. But we all know it wasn't that, don't we? You

> kooks just don't want to hear someone come into your neighborhood to

> talk about the ACTUAL EVIDENCE in the JFK and J.D. Tippit murder

> cases. Simple as that. Always has been.

> Also.....I like how Thomas claims that I'm "hiding at various

> locations" on the Internet. LOL. Like a person who has posted as much

> as I have on this open and free-to-speak-out Google Groups forum/

> newsgroup (and on my own Blog page atwww.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com)

> is "hiding" from the world in some way.

> And Purvis posts here too! So what's the complaint??! <chuckle>

> Plus, I also wonder why Purvis is again dredging up this subject at

> this time? (Is it slow at the "Make-Believe Theories About The JFK

> Murder" plant or something?)

> I also am confused as to why Purvis is complaining about my "hiding"

> at locations where Purvis (aka "Brokedad") does not post? Because

> there's a lengthy discussion in the archives right here at this forum

> where Purvis and I both posted messages in the very same thread (and

> probably more than one thread in the past as well).

> The thread in question is one I started in September 2007, entitled

> "The Blatant Disingenuousness Of A Conspiracy Theorist On Full

> Display":

> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/18658...

> It must really be slow, indeed, down at the factory for made-up-from-

> whole-cloth conspiracy plots.

> >>> "And, for the record, it is: Thomas H. Purvis." <<<

> Yeah, I know.

> So?

> (Geez. What's up with this kook today?)

====================================================================

Von Parrothead says:

Mainly because the master and ruler of your prized "Education Forum"

decided to boot me out of your territory -- supposedly due to a

technical matter about my not having a photo to post within my

"profile" area there. But we all know it wasn't that, don't we? You

kooks just don't want to hear someone come into your neighborhood to

talk about the ACTUAL EVIDENCE in the JFK and J.D. Tippit murder

cases. Simple as that. Always has been.

===================================================================

Well, I have been there for a number of years and have continously

shot down conspiracy theories and BS theories, along with the posting

of multitudes of factual information, and have yet to be booted off.

Besides that, from what has been seen, you do not know enough about

the "ACTUAL EVIDENCE" to sufficientely talk about or rationally

discuss it with anyone.

===================================================================

Von Parrothead Says:

Also.....I like how Thomas claims that I'm "hiding at various

> locations" on the Internet. LOL. Like a person who has posted as much

> as I have on this open and free-to-speak-out Google Groups forum/

> newsgroup (and on my own Blog page atwww.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com)

> is "hiding" from the world in some way.

===================================================================

First off, your posting was stuck over at the "AMAZON" book critique.

And not unlike your previous garbagemouth exclamations, it was not

where one normally goes to visit.

As to your website. I neither waste my time reading the garbage of

"Lone Nuts" who know little about the factual evidence, nor do I waste

it reading the garbage of "Conspiracy Nuts" either.

====================================================================

Von Parrothead says:

The thread in question is one I started in September 2007, entitled

> "The Blatant Disingenuousness Of A Conspiracy Theorist On Full

> Display":

===================================================================

Hey stupid!

http://www.amazon.com/David-Von-Pein/forum...9A/Tx498EODPN...

Last edited by the author on April 28, 2008 12:47 PM PDT

David Von Pein says:

I just became aware that you are over at AMAZON.com pimping again.

If each time that you go "pimping" and you utilize my name, just let

me know and we will deflate your pimp-pump there.

Although I do take some personal enjoyment in doing so right here for

all to see.

===========================================================================­====

=====

Now Von Pinhead:

First Shot:

Z313 impact: http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z313.jpg

Survey stationing: 4+65.3*

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...ml/WH_Vol17_0...

=================================

Last Shot:

Survey Stationing 4+95

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...ml/WH_Vol17_0...

30 feet farther down Elm St. from the Z313 impact point.

Which happens to place it about here: http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z350.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which by the way Von Pinhead, happens to be the exact point where the

US Secret Service during their December 1963 assassination re-

enactment and survey, as well as the FBI assassination re-enactment

and survey work of February 1964, both placed the impact point for

SHOT# 3.

Which, sort of makes one wonder exactly whay the WC decided that there

was nothing past Z334 worth seeing, and thusly only published to that

frame of the film.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...ml/WH_Vol18_0...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, Mr. Von Pinhead, can you think of any reason as to exactly why

the WC would not want us to see anything past Z334?

Especially when both the US Secret Service as well as the FBI stated

that the third shot was fired a considerable distance past that point?

How about this?

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/altgens.htm

Mr. ALTGENS - Because I didn't see who fired it. After the

Presidential car moved a little past me, I took another picture--now,

just let me back up here--I was prepared to make a picture at the very

instant the President was shot. I had refocused to 15 feet because I

wanted a good closeup of the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's

why I know that it would be right at 15 feet, because I had prefocused

in that area, and I had my camera almost to my eye when it happened

and that's as far as I got with my camera.

It stunned me so at what I saw that I failed to do my duty and make

the picture that I was hoping to make.

There was flesh particles that flew out of the side of his head in my

direction from where I was standing,

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, off and on we have been referring to the third

shot and the fourth shot; but actually, it was the last shot, the shot

did strike the President and there was no other sound like a shot that

was made after that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well now! James Altgens says that the President was approximately 15

feet from his position when the last shot fired struck JFK in the head

and blew flesh particles in his direction. And, that he had his camera

to his eye at the time that the shot impacted.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z350.jpg

Look familiar Von Pinhead? That is James Altgens standing there with

the camera to his eye, less than five feet distance from the second

yellow curb mark.

I would also assume that someone would have told you (you obviously

have read nothing of relevance) that James Altgens was also almost not

called to testify before the WC.

He was only called after his paper published an article about how such

an important witness had not been called.

Then, and only then, was Altgens called.

Testimony Of James W. Altgens

The testimony of James W. Altgens was taken at 12:45 p.m., on July 22,

1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building,

Bryan and Ervay Streets, Dallas, Tex., by Mr. Wesley J. Liebeler,

assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

------------------------------------------

And, not unlike other critical witnesses, he actually never testified

before the WC as the WC had already turned in for review their "DRAFT"

report.

Then, the WC managed to mysteriously move James Altgens position from

one down almost across from the stair steps past Zapruder's location,

to a position back up Elm St. which placed Altgens between the Jean

Hill/Mary Moorman location and the TSDB.

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes, sir; and if I had a picture I could probably show

you exactly where I was standing. I did show it to Agent Switzer, if

that would be of any help to you.

Mr. LIEBELER - Yes; I would like to locate that spot. I show you

Exhibit No. 354, which is an aerial view of the area that we have been

discussing.

Mr. LIEBELER - To the point marked No. 3 on Commission Exhibit No.

354?

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...ml/WH_Vol16_0...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----------------------

So, yes Mr. Von Pinhead!

JFK was struck in the head by the SECOND Shot/aka Z313 impact, as well

as the THIRD Shot/aka Stationing 4+95/aka James Altgens location.

The SS knew it! The FBI knew it! And now, those who are looking for

the CORRECT answers also know it as well.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/hudson.htm

TESTIMONY OF EMMET J. HUDSON

The Testimony of Emmet J. Hudson was taken at 10:40 a.m., on July 22,

1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building,

Bryan and Eray Streets, Dalla, Tex, by Mr. Wesley J. Liebeler,

assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

(note: After the DRAFT of the WC Report had already been submitted)

Mr. HUDSON -I was trying to get a good look at President Kennedy. I

happened to be looking right at him when that bullet hit him - the

second shot.

Mr. LIEBELER - That was when the bullet hit him in the head; is that

correct?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; it looked like it ht him somewhere along about a

little bit behind the ear and a little bit above the ear.

Mr. LIEBELER - On the right-hand side or the left-hand side?

Mr. HUDSON - Right hand.

Mr. LIEBELER - How many shots did you here altogether?

Mr. HUDSON - Three.

Mr. LIEBELER - Three shots?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - Are you sure about that?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - You say that it was the second shot that hit him in the

head; is that right?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; I do believe that - I know it was.

Mr. LIEBELER - You saw him hit in the head, there wasn't any question

in your mind about that, was there?

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - And after you saw him hit in the head, did you here

another shot?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; so right along about even with these steps, pretty

close to even with this here, the last shot was fired - somewhere

right along in there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Across from the steps is where James Altgens was standing, in case you

did not catch that Von Pinhead!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/exhibits/ce2112.htm

"a second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the

Boss's head"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brehm.htm

According to BREHM, the President seemed do to stiffen and come to a

pause when another shot sounded and the President appeared to be badly

hit in the head. BREHM said when the President was hit by the second

shot, he could notice the President's hair fly up, and then roll over

to his side, as Mrs. KENNEDY was apparently pulling him in that

direction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-

Now Mr. Von Pinhead, without repeating all that Nellie Connally has

stated and written, in event that you will get someone to explain it

to you in order that you can repeat it to yourself, you will find that

Nellie Connally has consistantly stated that JBC was already down in

the seat with his head in her lap at the time that she heard the last

shot fired and heard the impact as well as felt the bloody debri being

blown all over her and JBC who was down in the seat at the momemt of

impact.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z313.jpg

Since you apparantly can not think, can you at least see?

Does it look as if JBC is laying down in the seat with his head in

Nellie's lap at the Z313 impact?

==========================================

You know nothing PARROT!

In event that you actually had a brain which was larger than a

Parakeet, then you would know that JFK was hit in the head by the last

two shots fired from the TSDB.

Tom, Mr Von Trapp, sorry Pein was a member here for a while, but he took such a wacking he either shuffled off, or got himself a ban. I doubt he'll be coming out to dance here anytime soon.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...4b3a93b2?hl=en#

On Sep 10, 6:55 pm, David Von Pein <davevonp...@aol.com> wrote:

> >>> "David, if your current employment positions requires you to "shill" for the VB Book, that is fine with me." <<<

> You're an idiot.

> (Thomas is starting off very nicely--and as expected--acting like an

> idiot.)

> >>> "However, rather than hide all over the internet, why not come around those areas where I am usually found and debate the factual evidence with me, as opposed to hiding at various locations and expousing on what you actually know little about?" <<<

> Mainly because the master and ruler of your prized "Education Forum"

> decided to boot me out of your territory -- supposedly due to a

> technical matter about my not having a photo to post within my

> "profile" area there. But we all know it wasn't that, don't we? You

> kooks just don't want to hear someone come into your neighborhood to

> talk about the ACTUAL EVIDENCE in the JFK and J.D. Tippit murder

> cases. Simple as that. Always has been.

> Also.....I like how Thomas claims that I'm "hiding at various

> locations" on the Internet. LOL. Like a person who has posted as much

> as I have on this open and free-to-speak-out Google Groups forum/

> newsgroup (and on my own Blog page atwww.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com)

> is "hiding" from the world in some way.

> And Purvis posts here too! So what's the complaint??! <chuckle>

> Plus, I also wonder why Purvis is again dredging up this subject at

> this time? (Is it slow at the "Make-Believe Theories About The JFK

> Murder" plant or something?)

> I also am confused as to why Purvis is complaining about my "hiding"

> at locations where Purvis (aka "Brokedad") does not post? Because

> there's a lengthy discussion in the archives right here at this forum

> where Purvis and I both posted messages in the very same thread (and

> probably more than one thread in the past as well).

> The thread in question is one I started in September 2007, entitled

> "The Blatant Disingenuousness Of A Conspiracy Theorist On Full

> Display":

> www.google.com/group/alt.assassination.jfk/browse_thread/thread/18658...

> It must really be slow, indeed, down at the factory for made-up-from-

> whole-cloth conspiracy plots.

> >>> "And, for the record, it is: Thomas H. Purvis." <<<

> Yeah, I know.

> So?

> (Geez. What's up with this kook today?)

====================================================================

Von Parrothead says:

Mainly because the master and ruler of your prized "Education Forum"

decided to boot me out of your territory -- supposedly due to a

technical matter about my not having a photo to post within my

"profile" area there. But we all know it wasn't that, don't we? You

kooks just don't want to hear someone come into your neighborhood to

talk about the ACTUAL EVIDENCE in the JFK and J.D. Tippit murder

cases. Simple as that. Always has been.

===================================================================

Well, I have been there for a number of years and have continously

shot down conspiracy theories and BS theories, along with the posting

of multitudes of factual information, and have yet to be booted off.

Besides that, from what has been seen, you do not know enough about

the "ACTUAL EVIDENCE" to sufficientely talk about or rationally

discuss it with anyone.

===================================================================

Von Parrothead Says:

Also.....I like how Thomas claims that I'm "hiding at various

> locations" on the Internet. LOL. Like a person who has posted as much

> as I have on this open and free-to-speak-out Google Groups forum/

> newsgroup (and on my own Blog page atwww.DavidVonPein.blogspot.com)

> is "hiding" from the world in some way.

===================================================================

First off, your posting was stuck over at the "AMAZON" book critique.

And not unlike your previous garbagemouth exclamations, it was not

where one normally goes to visit.

As to your website. I neither waste my time reading the garbage of

"Lone Nuts" who know little about the factual evidence, nor do I waste

it reading the garbage of "Conspiracy Nuts" either.

====================================================================

Von Parrothead says:

The thread in question is one I started in September 2007, entitled

> "The Blatant Disingenuousness Of A Conspiracy Theorist On Full

> Display":

===================================================================

Hey stupid!

http://www.amazon.com/David-Von-Pein/forum...9A/Tx498EODPN...

Last edited by the author on April 28, 2008 12:47 PM PDT

David Von Pein says:

I just became aware that you are over at AMAZON.com pimping again.

If each time that you go "pimping" and you utilize my name, just let

me know and we will deflate your pimp-pump there.

Although I do take some personal enjoyment in doing so right here for

all to see.

===========================================================================­====

=====

Now Von Pinhead:

First Shot:

Z313 impact: http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z313.jpg

Survey stationing: 4+65.3*

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...ml/WH_Vol17_0...

=================================

Last Shot:

Survey Stationing 4+95

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...ml/WH_Vol17_0...

30 feet farther down Elm St. from the Z313 impact point.

Which happens to place it about here: http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z350.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Which by the way Von Pinhead, happens to be the exact point where the

US Secret Service during their December 1963 assassination re-

enactment and survey, as well as the FBI assassination re-enactment

and survey work of February 1964, both placed the impact point for

SHOT# 3.

Which, sort of makes one wonder exactly whay the WC decided that there

was nothing past Z334 worth seeing, and thusly only published to that

frame of the film.

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...ml/WH_Vol18_0...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, Mr. Von Pinhead, can you think of any reason as to exactly why

the WC would not want us to see anything past Z334?

Especially when both the US Secret Service as well as the FBI stated

that the third shot was fired a considerable distance past that point?

How about this?

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/altgens.htm

Mr. ALTGENS - Because I didn't see who fired it. After the

Presidential car moved a little past me, I took another picture--now,

just let me back up here--I was prepared to make a picture at the very

instant the President was shot. I had refocused to 15 feet because I

wanted a good closeup of the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's

why I know that it would be right at 15 feet, because I had prefocused

in that area, and I had my camera almost to my eye when it happened

and that's as far as I got with my camera.

It stunned me so at what I saw that I failed to do my duty and make

the picture that I was hoping to make.

There was flesh particles that flew out of the side of his head in my

direction from where I was standing,

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, off and on we have been referring to the third

shot and the fourth shot; but actually, it was the last shot, the shot

did strike the President and there was no other sound like a shot that

was made after that.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Well now! James Altgens says that the President was approximately 15

feet from his position when the last shot fired struck JFK in the head

and blew flesh particles in his direction. And, that he had his camera

to his eye at the time that the shot impacted.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z350.jpg

Look familiar Von Pinhead? That is James Altgens standing there with

the camera to his eye, less than five feet distance from the second

yellow curb mark.

I would also assume that someone would have told you (you obviously

have read nothing of relevance) that James Altgens was also almost not

called to testify before the WC.

He was only called after his paper published an article about how such

an important witness had not been called.

Then, and only then, was Altgens called.

Testimony Of James W. Altgens

The testimony of James W. Altgens was taken at 12:45 p.m., on July 22,

1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building,

Bryan and Ervay Streets, Dallas, Tex., by Mr. Wesley J. Liebeler,

assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

------------------------------------------

And, not unlike other critical witnesses, he actually never testified

before the WC as the WC had already turned in for review their "DRAFT"

report.

Then, the WC managed to mysteriously move James Altgens position from

one down almost across from the stair steps past Zapruder's location,

to a position back up Elm St. which placed Altgens between the Jean

Hill/Mary Moorman location and the TSDB.

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes, sir; and if I had a picture I could probably show

you exactly where I was standing. I did show it to Agent Switzer, if

that would be of any help to you.

Mr. LIEBELER - Yes; I would like to locate that spot. I show you

Exhibit No. 354, which is an aerial view of the area that we have been

discussing.

Mr. LIEBELER - To the point marked No. 3 on Commission Exhibit No.

354?

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...ml/WH_Vol16_0...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----------------------

So, yes Mr. Von Pinhead!

JFK was struck in the head by the SECOND Shot/aka Z313 impact, as well

as the THIRD Shot/aka Stationing 4+95/aka James Altgens location.

The SS knew it! The FBI knew it! And now, those who are looking for

the CORRECT answers also know it as well.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/hudson.htm

TESTIMONY OF EMMET J. HUDSON

The Testimony of Emmet J. Hudson was taken at 10:40 a.m., on July 22,

1964, in the office of the U.S. attorney, 301 Post Office Building,

Bryan and Eray Streets, Dalla, Tex, by Mr. Wesley J. Liebeler,

assistant counsel of the President's Commission.

(note: After the DRAFT of the WC Report had already been submitted)

Mr. HUDSON -I was trying to get a good look at President Kennedy. I

happened to be looking right at him when that bullet hit him - the

second shot.

Mr. LIEBELER - That was when the bullet hit him in the head; is that

correct?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; it looked like it ht him somewhere along about a

little bit behind the ear and a little bit above the ear.

Mr. LIEBELER - On the right-hand side or the left-hand side?

Mr. HUDSON - Right hand.

Mr. LIEBELER - How many shots did you here altogether?

Mr. HUDSON - Three.

Mr. LIEBELER - Three shots?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - Are you sure about that?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - You say that it was the second shot that hit him in the

head; is that right?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; I do believe that - I know it was.

Mr. LIEBELER - You saw him hit in the head, there wasn't any question

in your mind about that, was there?

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - And after you saw him hit in the head, did you here

another shot?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; so right along about even with these steps, pretty

close to even with this here, the last shot was fired - somewhere

right along in there.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Across from the steps is where James Altgens was standing, in case you

did not catch that Von Pinhead!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/exhibits/ce2112.htm

"a second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of the

Boss's head"

------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brehm.htm

According to BREHM, the President seemed do to stiffen and come to a

pause when another shot sounded and the President appeared to be badly

hit in the head. BREHM said when the President was hit by the second

shot, he could notice the President's hair fly up, and then roll over

to his side, as Mrs. KENNEDY was apparently pulling him in that

direction.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-

Now Mr. Von Pinhead, without repeating all that Nellie Connally has

stated and written, in event that you will get someone to explain it

to you in order that you can repeat it to yourself, you will find that

Nellie Connally has consistantly stated that JBC was already down in

the seat with his head in her lap at the time that she heard the last

shot fired and heard the impact as well as felt the bloody debri being

blown all over her and JBC who was down in the seat at the momemt of

impact.

http://www.assassinationresearch.com/zfilm/z313.jpg

Since you apparantly can not think, can you at least see?

Does it look as if JBC is laying down in the seat with his head in

Nellie's lap at the Z313 impact?

==========================================

You know nothing PARROT!

In event that you actually had a brain which was larger than a

Parakeet, then you would know that JFK was hit in the head by the last

two shots fired from the TSDB.

Tom, Mr Von Trapp, sorry Pein was a member here for a while, but he took such a wacking he either shuffled off, or got himself a ban. I doubt he'll be coming out to dance here anytime soon.

Just wanted to make certain that everyone is fully aware that I am an "Equal Opportunity" critic.

BS remains BS, whether from the WC disciples or those CT persons who believe in body kidnappings and mythological multiple assassins.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Von Pinhead! Pay Attention and you just may learn something..

Provided of course that you have someone read this to you and repeat it sufficientely enough that you can then "Parrot" it back.

> 1. The first shot struck!

This happens to be CE399 which only penetrated a short distance into the back of JFK and lodged.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/exhibits/ce2112.htm

"I heard a noise that immediately reminded me of a firecracker. I

immediately, upon hearing the supposed firecracker,

looked at the Boss's car. At this exact time I saw a shot that hit

the Boss about 4 inches down from the right shoulder.

> 2. The second shot struck!

This happens to be the shot impact to the head of JFK at Z313/aka the "Cowlick entry" of which a fragment from this bullet travelled forward striking the right wrist of JBC, as well as the windshield and windshield molding of the limousine.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/exhibits/ce2112.htm

" a second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of

the Boss's head"

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brehm.htm

When the President's automobile was very close to him and he could see

the President's face very well, the President was seated, but was

leaning forward when he stiffened perceptibly at the same instant what

appeared to be a rifle shot sounded. According to BREHM, the President

seemed do to stiffen and come to a pause when another shot sounded and

the President appeared to be badly hit in the head. BREHM said when

the President was hit by the second shot, he could notice the

President's hair fly up, and then roll over to his side, as Mrs.

KENNEDY was apparently pulling him in that direction.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/hudson.htm

Mr. HUDSON -I was trying to get a good look at President Kennedy. I

happened to be looking right at him when that bullet hit him - the

second shot.

Mr. LIEBELER - That was when the bullet hit him in the head; is that

correct?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; it looked like it ht him somewhere along about a

little bit behind the ear and a little bit above the ear.

Mr. LIEBELER - On the right-hand side or the left-hand side?

Mr. HUDSON - Right hand.

Mr. LIEBELER - You say that it was the second shot that hit him in the

head; is that right?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; I do believe that - I know it was.

Mr. LIEBELER - You saw him hit in the head, there wasn't any question

in your mind about that, was there?

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - And after you saw him hit in the head, did you here

another shot?

Mr. HUDSON - Yes, sir.

Mr. LIEBELER - Did you see that shot hit anything - the third shot?

Mr. HUDSON - No, sir.

> 3. The third shot struck!

This happens to be the impact to the head of JFK at survey stationing 4+95/aka directly in front of James Altgens position.

It is the "EOP" entry in which the bullet struck and entered the scalp at the base of the hairline at the rear of the head/neck, tunnelled through the soft flesh of the rear of the neck/head, and thereafter struck the skull in the EOP region at a point on the skull which was higher than was the entry into the scalp.

Oh, and by the way, the bullet also passed through the coat of JFK at the edge of the coat collar, prior to having struck JFK in the scalp.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/hudson.htm

Mr. HUDSON - Yes; so right along about even with these steps, pretty

close to even with this here, the last shot was fired - somewhere

right along in there.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/brehm.htm

BREHM said when the President was hit by the second shot, he could

notice the President's hair fly up, and then roll over to his side, as

Mrs. KENNEDY was apparently pulling him in that direction.

BREHM said that a third shot followed and that all three shots were

relatively close together. BREHM stated that he was in military

service and he has had experience with bolt-action rifles, and he

expressed the opinion that the three shots were fired just about as

quickly as an individual can maneuver a bolt-action rifle, take aim,

and fire three shots.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/altgens.htm

Mr. ALTGENS - I wasn't keeping track of the number of pops that took

place, but I could vouch for No. 1, and I can vouch for the last shot,

but I cannot tell you how many shots were in between. There was not

another shot fired after the President was struck in the head. That

was the last shot--that much I will say with a great degree of

certainty.

Mr. LIEBELER - Could you tell us approximately how many shots there

were between the first and the last shot--as you well know--there were

supposed to have been three shots, but how many shots did you hear?

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, I wouldn't want to say--I don't want to guess,

because facts are so important on something like this. I am inclined

to feel like that there were not as many as I have heard people say. I

think it's of a smaller denomination, a smaller number, but I cannot--

I can really only vouch for the two. Now, I know that there was at

least one shot in between.

Mr. LIEBELER - At least one?

Mr. ALTGENS - I would say that--I know there was one in between. It is

possible there might have been another one I don't really know, but

two, I can really account for.

Mr. LIEBELER - And that's the first one and the last one?

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes, sir.

Mr. ALTGENS - Well, I was about 15 feet from it.

Mr. LIEBELER - But it was almost directly in front of you as it went

down the street; isn't that right?

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes.

Mr. ALTGENS - Because I didn't see who fired it. After the

Presidential car moved a little past me, I took another picture--now,

just let me back up here--I was prepared to make a picture at the very

instant the President was shot. I had refocused to 15 feet because I

wanted a good closeup of the President and Mrs. Kennedy, and that's

why I know that it would be right at 15 feet, because I had prefocused

in that area, and I had my camera almost to my eye when it happened

and that's as far as I got with my camera.

Mr. ALTGENS - Yes. What made me almost certain that the shot came from

behind was because at the time I was looking at the President, just as

he was struck, it caused him to move a bit forward. He seemed as if at

the time----well, he was in a position-- sort of immobile. He wasn't

upright. He was at an angle but when it hit him, it seemed to have

just lodged--it seemed as if he were hung up on a seat button or

something like that. It knocked him just enough forward that he came

right on down. There was flesh particles that flew out of the side of

his head in my direction from where I was standing

===========================================================================­====

========

Now! Lets see if we can assist Von Pin/Parrothead in figureing this

out!

1. The first shot struck JFK in the back.

2. The Second shot struck JFK in the head.

3. There were three shots fired.

4. The last shot fired struck JFK in the head directly in front of

James Altgens.

OH! This is so confusing!

Hey Pin/Parrothead! Perhaps you should make an attempt at reading

and understanding the testimonies and evidence for yourself.

When one merely "Parrots" what others have fed to him, he is quite

subject to ultimately appear quite stupid.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/arowland.htm

the motorcade had just turned west on Elm heading down the hill when I

heard a noise which I thought to be a back fire [sic]. In fact some of

the people around laughed and then in about 8 seconds I heard another

report and in about 3 seconds a third report.

----------------------

===========================================================================­====

========

> Actually, one must question as to exactly what level of stupidity one

> must achieve to have believed that whoever the shooter was, that if he

> could hit JFK at least two out of three times, that he could have at

> least hit a relatively large limousine and/or someone else in it with

> the third shot.

> Care to explain exactly why you fell for and believed THE SHOT THAT

> MISSED?

> P.S. Don't get caught driving through our County, with that County

> wide ordnance against STUPIDITY, you could easily be locked up.- Hide quoted text -

Link to comment
Share on other sites

"Mainly because the master and ruler of your prized "Education Forum" decided to boot me out of your territory -- supposedly due to a technical matter about my not having a photo to post within my "profile" area there. But we all know it wasn't that, don't we? You kooks just don't want to hear someone come into your neighborhood to talk about the ACTUAL EVIDENCE in the JFK and J.D. Tippit murder cases. Simple as that. Always has been." --David Von Pein to Tom Purvis in newsgroup alt.conspiracy.jfk

To which I responded that I had received a letter from John Simkin explaining the circumstances under which posters could and would have their membership terminated. My understanding was that the members who attacked other members would be moderated and if they did not have a picture and/or profile, they would be terminated.

I told Von Pein:

Produce the evidence that you were evicted for some other reason than what Simkin wrote in that letter.

As usual, when I ask him for physical proof, he is unable to produce it.

Instead his response was:

" I was told by Simkin to get a photo for the profile, that's true. But that was only after I had posted several days' worth of hard, strong LN-leaning evidence that nobody there wanted to hear. "

And then, his parting shot:

"BTW, just for the records of 9/11/2008 --- Gil is an evidence-skewing moron. "

It's no wonder he got booted from here. Deb Conway booted him out of Lancer also a few years ago.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/exhibits/ce2112.htm

" a second shot followed immediately and hit the right rear high of

the Boss's head"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/kellerma.htm

Mr. KELLERMAN. Entry into this man's head was right below that wound, right here.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating the bottom of the hairline immediately to the right of the ear about the lower third of the ear?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Right. But it was in the hairline, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. In his hairline?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. Near the end of his hairline?

Mr. KELLERMAN. Yes, sir.

Mr. SPECTER. What was the size of that aperture?

Mr. KELLERMAN. The little finger.

Mr. SPECTER. Indicating the diameter of the little finger.

Mr. KELLERMAN. Right.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

++++++

Von Pinhead:

I would suppose that whoever it is that is attempting to teach you to mimic, forgot to read that to you sufficiently to the extent that you grasped the difference between the right rear high of the head and the lower edge of the hairline down at the base of the skull.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please indulge me one final comment on this lost soul.

There is something inherently abnormal about someone who runs around referring to anyone who disagrees with him/her as either a "kook" or "Mr. Kook". This is not normal behavior, especially for a 46-year old man. Neither is childish-name calling. I personally have had several run-ins with this individual over the years and have found him to be less than truthful with the information he presents.

He makes a statement in a posting, then refers back to that statement in a future posting as if it were some sort of "source" or fact. Using such "sources" in this fashion are the equivalemt of saying, "if you don't believe me, just ask ME." It's ridiculous, from a viewpoint of research.

Sadly, he is a man completely out of touch with reality, evidenced by some of the more humorous of his posts at alt.conspiracy.jfk. In one such post, he writes:

"WHAT DOES "BACK AND TO THE LEFT" PROVE? ANYTHING?"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...22b8ff853bebd3e

In another he posts:

"let's assume for the sake of argument that there were/are several different MC 91/38 rifles with the exact same serial number on them of "C2766"....my next logical question (based on the totality of evidence in THIS Kennedy murder case) is this one:

So what?"

This is a man in denial.

Add to this enigma that is David Von Pein, an almost God-like worship of Vincent Bugliosi and a belief in "Reclaiming History" as if it were the word of the Almighty Himself.

If his behavior in this forum was anything like it was in Lancer, or anything like it is in either amazon.com or in alt.conspiracy.jfk, then who ever booted him out of here did the right thing.

After all, there ARE rules of behavior in this forum.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please indulge me one final comment on this lost soul.

There is something inherently abnormal about someone who runs around referring to anyone who disagrees with him/her as either a "kook" or "Mr. Kook". This is not normal behavior, especially for a 46-year old man. Neither is childish-name calling. I personally have had several run-ins with this individual over the years and have found him to be less than truthful with the information he presents.

He makes a statement in a posting, then refers back to that statement in a future posting as if it were some sort of "source" or fact. Using such "sources" in this fashion are the equivalemt of saying, "if you don't believe me, just ask ME." It's ridiculous, from a viewpoint of research.

Sadly, he is a man completely out of touch with reality, evidenced by some of the more humorous of his posts at alt.conspiracy.jfk. In one such post, he writes:

"WHAT DOES "BACK AND TO THE LEFT" PROVE? ANYTHING?"

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...22b8ff853bebd3e

In another he posts:

"let's assume for the sake of argument that there were/are several different MC 91/38 rifles with the exact same serial number on them of "C2766"....my next logical question (based on the totality of evidence in THIS Kennedy murder case) is this one:

So what?"

This is a man in denial.

Add to this enigma that is David Von Pein, an almost God-like worship of Vincent Bugliosi and a belief in "Reclaiming History" as if it were the word of the Almighty Himself.

If his behavior in this forum was anything like it was in Lancer, or anything like it is in either amazon.com or in alt.conspiracy.jfk, then who ever booted him out of here did the right thing.

After all, there ARE rules of behavior in this forum.

Gil;

Although quite obvious that you and I disagree on several primary aspects of the assassination of JFK, at least one could state that "common ground" has been found in regards to David Von Pein/aka whoever/whatever he truly is.*

*I personally have serious doubts as to his true identity

When dealing with the JFK assassination, one should be most leary of ANY prophet who comes down the road preaching the gospel.

Be it David Von Pein, or Tom Purvis!

Far too many "False Prophets" have already lead this relatively simple enigma into a quagmire in which only the most dedicated and qualified researchers could find anything other than more mud in their face.

It has been my general experience in life (of which I do have considerable) that those such as Von Pein are in fact operating with some true "Agenda", as few persons are either so vocal in their attempts to discredit, and/or few go to such extremes as posting all over the internet in an attempt to discredit or scare others from even opening their mouth on subjects of controversy in the Kennedy assassination.

A prime example of this is the means by which Von Pein attempts to justify the WC's conclsions while admitting that they made some minor errors.

While of course maintaining a continuation of the WC scenario of THE SHOT THAT MISSED, and then utilizing the Posner scenario as the further basis and support of the WC's findings.

And now utilizing the VB book as further support of the other lies, merely because VB represents some "great" legal mind.

In that regards, anyone who openly and blatently supports the WC's findings and/or Posner's "refined" scenario, is a complete fool.

Which of course places the VB followers in the same boat.

The first is an intentional lie, and the second is a lie generated in attempt to cover for those lies and errors of the first.

And, who knows what the purpose of the VB book actually is, as it most assuredly is not a true attempt to present the facts of the assassination.

In this era of what frequently appears as severe mental derangement on the part of many persons, one could safely assume that this is merely Von Pein's problem.

This society, having produced the likes of Jim Jones; David Koresh; Ervil LeBaron; Charles Manson; etc; etc; etc;, could have easily generated a truly fanatical "JFK Assassination" individual such as David Von Pein.

And, in that regards, one must assume that either:

A. David Von Pein has a true agenda.

B. David Von Pein is a truly fanatical and potentially dangerous individual with a clearly demonstrated mental disorder.

On the other hand, it could be "A" & "B" combined.

Tom

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tom,

What's your dispute with Von Pein? You both agree that Lee Harvey Oswald alone fired all the shots from the TSBD. Where's the debate?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tom,

What's your dispute with Von Pein? You both agree that Lee Harvey Oswald alone fired all the shots from the TSBD. Where's the debate?

He believes the WC lie in regards to the shooting sequence of events!

I do not!

He apparantly also believes that LHO was just some "Lone Nut" who had nothing better to do on 11/22/63.

I do not!

He also apparantly believes that LHO had absolutely no help and/or assistance in his "games"!

I do not!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tom,

What's your dispute with Von Pein? You both agree that Lee Harvey Oswald alone fired all the shots from the TSBD. Where's the debate?

He believes the WC lie in regards to the shooting sequence of events!

I do not!

He apparantly also believes that LHO was just some "Lone Nut" who had nothing better to do on 11/22/63.

I do not!

He also apparantly believes that LHO had absolutely no help and/or assistance in his "games"!

I do not!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.conspir...0a05d998?hl=en#

Actually, this topic should be entitled: "Getting to the 98 Yard Line"

http://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/wc/...Vol17_0449a.htm

As that happens to be the exact slope/slant distance (294 feet) which the US Secret Service (December 1963) as well as the FBI (February 1964) determined as the distance of the THIRD/LAST/FINAL shot impact which occurred down directly in front of James Altgens location. (stationing 4+95 as surveyed in).

Whereas, the Z313 impact slope distance was 267 feet/ aka the 89 yard line, slope distance wise.

================================================================================

=======

Exactly where do these persons gain the opinion that they are smarter and more qualified than was the US Secret Service and the FBI to have figured this relatively simple shooting sequence scenario out?

I would suppose that is exactly why "Parrothead" is still sitting on the 1-yard line

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone believing the FBI and Secret Service shared the belief there was a shot after the head shot at frame 313, and that it struck Governor Connally, really needs to read these little known FBI memos:

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...p;relPageId=143

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/...p;relPageId=248

The theory just isn't true. While the FBI and SS created widely diverging shooting scenarios, in which the final shot was measured at a point after Kennedy's position at frame 313, they both believed the head shot at frame 313 was the final shot. So why did they incorrectly measure the distance for this shot? Good question. I'm beginning to suspect they were just lazy, and that they marked the head shot location at a point next to where the wreaths were placed in Dealey, at a point opposite the steps, without actually establishing this location via the Zapruder and Nix films. An alternative or complimentary explanation is that they incorrectly thought Zapruder was standing by the steps, and not the Arcade.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

[...]

The theory just isn't true. While the FBI and SS created widely diverging shooting scenarios, in which the final shot was measured at a point after Kennedy's position at frame 313, they both believed the head shot at frame 313 was the final shot. So why did they incorrectly measure the distance for this shot? Good question. I'm beginning to suspect they were just lazy, and that they marked the head shot location at a point next to where the wreaths were placed in Dealey, at a point opposite the steps, without actually establishing this location via the Zapruder and Nix films. An alternative or complimentary explanation is that they incorrectly thought Zapruder was standing by the steps, and not the Arcade.

during the two (2) SS/FBI re-enactments frame blowups from the Zapruder film were ustilized to establish shot/limo placement! As well as the surveyor plat! They were not "lazy".... Your last sentence above Pat, is a real stretch! Unless your aware of another film capturing the assassination from the north side of Elm Street?

Edited by David G. Healy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

[...]

The theory just isn't true. While the FBI and SS created widely diverging shooting scenarios, in which the final shot was measured at a point after Kennedy's position at frame 313, they both believed the head shot at frame 313 was the final shot. So why did they incorrectly measure the distance for this shot? Good question. I'm beginning to suspect they were just lazy, and that they marked the head shot location at a point next to where the wreaths were placed in Dealey, at a point opposite the steps, without actually establishing this location via the Zapruder and Nix films. An alternative or complimentary explanation is that they incorrectly thought Zapruder was standing by the steps, and not the Arcade.

during the two (2) SS/FBI re-enactments frame blowups from the Zapruder film were ustilized to establish shot/limo placement! As well as the surveyor plat! They were not "lazy".... Your last sentence above Pat, is a real stretch! Unless your aware of another film capturing the assassination from the north side of Elm Street?

In chapter 2b and 3 of patspeer.com, I review all the FBI and SS memos and documents I could find re the December re-enactments. While it's true they placed the last shot after Kennedy's location at the head shot, it's also true they repeatedly claimed the last shot was the head shot. On the surface, this makes no sense. One possible explanation is that they were lazy and/or incompetent.

You are right, however, that there is another explanation that makes just as much, if not more, sense. I discuss this in chapter 4. As both the SS and FBI believed the last shot was the head shot, by placing the head shot further down the road than its actual location they were also stretching out the shooting scenario, and giving Oswald more time to fire the shots. That this was their goal, however, is called into question by the fact that the Z-film could still be used to demonstrate the short time. This raises the additional possibility that they were trying to stretch out the shooting scenario in order to hide the embarrassing and possibly suspicious fact that Greer slowed down just before the head shot.

One is stuck with the probability then that they were either incompetent or liars, or BOTH.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...