The Education Forum

Abraham Zapruder and Jeanne LeGon

John Simkin

In 1953 Abraham Zapruder moved to Dallas and joined with Jeanne LeGon to form the clothing design firm called, Nardis of Dallas. Jeanne LeGon designed the clothing and Abraham Zapruder cut the patterns and the material for her. In 1959 the partnership broke up when Jeanne LeGon married George De Mohrenschildt.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 1953 Abraham Zapruder moved to Dallas and joined with Jeanne LeGon to form the clothing design firm called, Nardis of Dallas. Jeanne LeGon designed the clothing and Abraham Zapruder cut the patterns and the material for her. In 1959 the partnership broke up when Jeanne LeGon married George De Mohrenschildt.

Message from Gary Mack:

Zapruder and LeGon didn't FORM Nardis of Dallas, they were employed by the long-established firm, which was so large that the odds of them even knowing each other are small. I recall one Dallas history source suggesting the company had more than 100 employees. So before anyone starts a conspiracy theory based on Nardis, they need to research the company.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Gary Mack:

Zapruder and LeGon didn't FORM Nardis of Dallas, they were employed by the long-established firm, which was so large that the odds of them even knowing each other are small. I recall one Dallas history source suggesting the company had more than 100 employees. So before anyone starts a conspiracy theory based on Nardis, they need to research the company.

wow, now THOSE are surely Fortune 500 number, 100 employees.... LMAO!

Guest Gary Loughran

Message from Gary Mack:

To me, in my ignorance, I suppose, John's statement above, if true, is one more astonishing coincidence. For the above response to ignore the subtext of John's post in order to focus immediately on tangential lines i.e researching the company - is, to my mind, alarming. Though it mightn't be a bad idea to research the company - the few lines typed by John above are pregnant with possibility.

If what John says is true and even if it is not exactly correct then in 6-7 years working in same 'large' company of over 100 people I would absolutely expect that LeGon and Zapruder knew each other. If I were interested in any way with the assassination of JFK I would, amongst other things, be more concerned that in a country of several hundred million a person who worked with Zapruder, in a company in Dallas, married de Mohrenschildt.

This info is contained at this site also - can anyone verify the claims made by the site and by John? The rebuttal by the 6th floor, seems aware of and accepting of the information, yet misdirects the researcher.

It's the first time I've heard this and I find it truly...coincidental :o

Edited by Gary Loughran

I worked for a company that had around 180 employees in the same building and I knew every single person by first and last name.

For Gary to say they probably didnt know each other after 7 years of working for the same company is crazy

I worked for a company that had around 180 employees in the same building and I knew every single person by first and last name.

For Gary to say they probably didnt know each other after 7 years of working for the same company is crazy

So before anyone starts a conspiracy theory based on Nardis, they need to research the company.

For Gary to assume to tell anyone what or what not that they should do is his own conspiracy....

So before anyone starts a conspiracy theory based on Nardis, they need to research the company.

For Gary to assume to tell anyone what or what not that they should do is his own conspiracy....

here you go Dean.......thanks for posting your link mine would not take...scheesh....Fw: monk

Wed, November 4, 2009

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John-F-Kennedy.net - Amazing Web Of Abraham Zapruder by Gregory

The 35th President of the United States ... Amazing Web Of Abraham Zapruder; The Man Who Filmed JFK's Assassination ... Abraham Zapruder-White Russian affiliation, 32nd degree Mason, active MEMBER of 2 CIA Proprietary Organizations: The Dallas Council On World Affairs and The Crusade For A Free Europe;

1497k - 214 sec @ 56k

This site uses Flash www.john-f-kennedy.net/amazingwebofabrahamzapruder.htm

sec @ 56k

This site uses Flash www.john-f-kennedy.net/amazingwebofabrahamzapruder.htm

by Gregory Burnham

The following may be of interest to those who would seek a glimpse at the beginning, even though it tends to raise questions about the only piece of evidence that we know is real, intact, unaltered, and 100% without blemish. Qualities that are curiously absent from the character of the one who filmed it...

Consider:

Abraham Zapruder-White Russian affiliation, 32nd degree Mason, active MEMBER of 2 CIA Proprietary Organizations: The Dallas Council On World Affairs and The Crusade For A Free Europe;

These two organizations were CIA (backed) Domestic Operations in Dallas whose membership included:

Abraham Zapruder, Clint Murchison (owner of the Dallas Cowboys at that time) , Mr. Byrd, (owner of the Texas School Book Depository), Sarah Hughes, who swore LBJ in as the 36th President while Air Force One was still on the ground in Dallas, George DeMohrenschildt, (CIA contract agent AND best friend of LHO), George Bush (also close friend of George DeMohrenschildt), Neil Mallon, (mentor that Bush named his son, Neil, after), H.L. Hunt, & Demitri Von Mohrenschildt (George D's brother).

In 1953 and 1954 a woman named, Jeanne LeGon worked SIDE by SIDE with Abraham Zapruder at a high end clothing design firm called, Nardis of Dallas. Jeanne LeGon designed the clothing and Abraham Zapruder cut the patterns and the material for her.

Incidentally, Abraham Zapruder's obituary mis-states the date/year that he departed Nardis of Dallas, incorrectly citing 1949. The correct year was 1959, [the same year that his "partner in design" Jeanne LeGon became known as, Jean LeGon DeMohrenschildt... She had married Lee Oswald's BEST FRIEND (to be), CIA Contract Agent, George DeMohrenschildt!]

Lyndon Baines Johnson's personal secretary, Marie Fehmer, who flew back to Washington on Air Force One with LBJ on 11-22-1963, just happens to be the daughter of Olga Fehmer, currently living in Tyler, Texas. Olga Fehmer ALSO worked at Nardis of Dallas with Abraham Zapruder and Jean LeGon DeMohrenshildt.

Quick Review:

Olga Fehmer, the mother of LBJ's future personal secretary, (Marie) worked closely with the man who would later capture the assassination on film: Abraham Zapruder, in the same city of Dallas.

George DeMohrenschildt's future wife Jeanne LeGon, also worked at NARDIS of Dallas, the city in which LHO's best friend and rabid anti-communist White Russian, George DeMohrenshildt - would convince Lee Oswald and his White Russian wife, Marina, to eventually reside.

The Oswald's spent time together in the Soviet Union during their "courtship" -- much if not most of that time was spent in the city of Minsk, which is where George DeMohrenshildt and his brother, Demitri Von Mohrenschildt, grew up, after fleeing the place of their birth, Mozyr, which was often mistakenly thought to have been a part of Poland.

Abraham Zapruder's co-worker, Jeanne LeGon and her husband George DeMohrenschildt introduced Lee Oswald to the daughter of one of George DeMohrenshildt's close friends, Ruth Paine. Ruth Paine's husband , Michael, whose step-father, Arthur Young collaborated with none other than Lyndon Baines Johnson's personal pilot, Joseph Mashman, to develop "BELL" helicopter (Fort Worth, Texas), was employed by Bell at the time of the assassination. 3,000-5,000 BELL helicopters were lost in Viet Nam and BELL's stockholders made a fortune replacing them.

In September of 1976, George DeMohrenschildt was subjected to 9 electro-shock treatments at Parkland Hospital under the order given by one, Doctor DeLoach... first cousin of FBI Assisstant Director Cartha D. "Deke" DeLoach. His "doctor of record", Dr. Mendoza, ordered the administration of intravenous "drugs" upon DeMohrenschildt's being committed to Parkland Hospital for, "mental problems" - but, it was DeLoach that ordered the Electro-Shock Therapy. This episode occured during the time that George Bush was the Director of Central Intelligence and within weeks of DeMohrenshildt's having written a manuscript for a book entitled, "I Am A Patsy! I Am A Patsy!" which named names of various CIA and FBI personnel who framed Oswald to cover their tracks in the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

There is an "extant" version of this manuscript floating around the net [which is possibly a creation of a good forgerer like E. H. HUNT].

On March 29, 1977... the same day DeMohrenschildt agreed to an interview with the HSCA, George DeMohrenschildt was found dead of a shotgun blast through his mouth by his daughter, Alexandra. His death was ruled a suicide.

In 1964, a CIA report states that: "[she] was being monitored by CIA's James Jesus Angleton because she was having an affair with Mohammed al Fayed shortly after the JFK assassination..." James Jesus Angleton's name is signed at the bottom of that 41 page report. Under his signature is that of CIA asset, Jane Roman. Roman was the CIA agent who the record shows was charged with "monitoring" the movements of one, Lee Harvey Oswald, for the two months preceding the assassination.

Miscellaneous:

George Bush's roomate at Andover and Yale, who subsequently enlisted with him into the Navy was Demitri Von Mohrenschildt's step-son, Edward Gordon Hooker.

George DeMohrenschildt was business partners with Mohammed al Fayed and Clamar J. Charles in Haiti, while working for Clint Murchison's Haitian interests. He also worked for Murchison's Three States Oil & Gas Co.

Jackie Kennedy grew up calling George DeMohrenschildt, "Uncle George" -- as her mother Janet Auchincloss nearly married him after she had dated him during her divorce from Jackie's father, Black Jack Bouvier.

At one time, DeMohrenschildt actually was engaged to be married to Jackie's mother's sister, (Jackie's aunt), Michelle.

George Bush has selective Altzheimer's regarding his where abouts of 11-22-1963. Barbara Bush stated he was in Tyler, TX. although he has "speculated" that he may have been in Port Au Prince, Haiti.

FBI Special Agent, Graham Kitchell states that he received a call from George Bush on 11-22-1963, and that George Bush (and his voice) were very familiar to him at that time. The call was made to the Houston FBI office and apparently did not originate from Haiti.

Related Links:

View The Abraham Zapruder Film

Evidence Of Alteration Of The Abraham Zapruder Film

View The Movie Trailer To Oliver Stone's "JFK"

James E. Files, The Confessed Assassin (Video and Text)

View The Orville Nix Film

View The Restored Marie Muchmore Film

The Headshots

Abraham Zapruder Film Frame Comparisons

ABC's Simulation: Spectacular Disinformation by Jim Fetzer

Abraham Zapruder Film (Stabilized)

Frame by Frame Stills Of The Zapruder Film

JFK Assassination Movie (Two Kennedys)

:o

:lol:

www.john-f-kennedy.net/amazingwebofabrahamzapruder.htm

:blink:

Edited by Bernice Moore

I’m not sure how long they overlapped. Zapruder started his own company Jennifer Juniors and thus presumably left Nardis when he did, though it possible stayed with them for awhile. Some sources he started his company in 1949 others in 1954. The only one I’ve seen which provides reference is Wikipedia which cites “Business Charters", The Dallas Morning News, August 13, 1954, p. II-16”. The first reference I found to the company in the paper’s archive was “Dress Firm Moves to Larger Location”, July 17, 1956.So obviously the company was started before then. Unfortunately to have to pay to read the article ($10 for 24 hours access or more for longer periods). I also found an ad for a woman’s clothing store selling Jennifer Juniors coats in the February 27, 1952 Oelwein [iowa] Daily Register which means they must have been a well established company to be known in a small town (current pop under 7000) 750 miles from their HQ (a lot closer to Chicago)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_Zapruder

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Archiv...mp;p_theme=dmec

http://www.newspaperarchive.com/PdfViewerT...0&fpo=False (free registration required)

Guest Tom Scully

Message from Gary Mack:

To me, in my ignorance, I suppose, John's statement above, if true, is one more astonishing coincidence. For the above response to ignore the subtext of John's post in order to focus immediately on tangential lines i.e researching the company - is, to my mind, alarming. Though it mightn't be a bad idea to research the company - the few lines typed by John above are pregnant with possibility.

If what John says is true and even if it is not exactly correct then in 6-7 years working in same 'large' company of over 100 people I would absolutely expect that LeGon and Zapruder knew each other. If I were interested in any way with the assassination of JFK I would, amongst other things, be more concerned that in a country of several hundred million a person who worked with Zapruder, in a company in Dallas, married de Mohrenschildt.

This info is contained at this site also - can anyone verify the claims made by the site and by John? The rebuttal by the 6th floor, seems aware of and accepting of the information, yet misdirects the researcher.

It's the first time I've heard this and I find it truly...coincidental :D

Some "stuff"...the common theme is that the Demohrenshildts and others with CIA ties seem to be everywhere. Note that Adamson twice mentions Vince Palamara, and that Adamson says Demohrenschildt's grandson married Mary Ferrell's granddaughter. I am willing to concede that coincidences are of no significance, but I doubt if homicide and other LEO related investigators will ever agree that this is so, in their own work experience:

http://www.ciajfk.com/news4.html (Bottom two paragraphs)

...On other fronts, Marie Fehmer was top CIA senior officer while her mother Olga Fehmer had worked with, was friends with Mrs. George de Mohrenschildt and Abraham Zapruder. Marie Fehmer lives in D.C. and is a close friend of Senator Chuck Robb. Former Senator Robb of Virginia meets regularly with CIA Directors and is married LBJ's daughter. This was to my attention by JFK Assassination researcher Vincent Palmara. Vincent was kind enough to share with me the 1989 video of CIA agent Marie Fehmer on the Today Show being interviewed by Jane Pauley.

It is interesting to note that Ben Gold who owned the company Nardis of Dallas sold his home in the 1950s to the Haliburton oil family. This home Jeanne Le Gon-de Mohrenschildt lived with Gold from 1953-54. Olga Fehmer, Jeanne and Abraham Zapruder all worked at Nardis of Dallas at this time.

http://www.ciajfk.com/C-D.html (Located in the bottom quarter of the page)

...Should the government purchase only the film for 16 million when Time-Life sold it back to the Zapruder family for a $1.00. All were tied to the CIA? LBJ's secretary Marie Fehmer's mother Olga has said that Jeanne Le Gon was a very nice person at Nardis of Dallas when she too worked with Zapruder. Marie Fehmer was a guest on the "Today" Show, NBC, 1/12/89. After the actual interview was over (which was clearly edited for time constraints), Jane Pauley was the one who mentioned, very matter-of-fact, that Marie Fehmer became one of the first women as a senior officer at the CIA. The odds of this being coincidental are like being struck by lightening three times, and walking away saying "I didn't feel a thing." Zapruder, Fehmer and de Mohrenschildt tied to the CIA, Nardis of Dallas, JFK assassination. NBC refused to release this segiment of the show after they told me I could purchase it for around $100....

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m0EI..._4/ai_55352214/

Abraham Zapruder's Ties To CIA and Lee Harvey Oswald

Business Wire, August 4, 1999

SANTA CRUZ, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Aug. 4, 1999--

Zapruder Arbitration Board has agreed to pay 16 million for the Zapruder film.

The question is whether Abraham Zapruder's family should be allowed to profit using the corporation LMH Inc. when in 1963 Zapruder belonged to the Dallas Council on World Affairs, a CIA front organization, as did de Mohrenschildt? George Bush's mentor Neil Mallon founded this organization.

In 1964 the Warren Commission found that Jeanne and her husband George de Mohrenschildt were Marina and Lee Oswald's closest friends.

Ten years before the assassination in 1953 Zapruder had worked with Jeanne de Mohrenschildt at the Nardis of Dallas clothing factory. Jeanne designed the clothes while Zapruder cut her patterns.

Not only did Jeanne and Zapruder worked together, they were in 1953 both friends with Olga Fehmer at Nardis of Dallas. Olga's daughter Marie would become the personal secretary of Lyndon Johnson's. Marie was on board Air Force One following JFK's death. The Fehmer family attended Senator Chuck Robb's wedding to Lynda Johnson.

Throughout the 1950s George de Mohrenschildt worked out of a CIA-trust building and exchanged letters in 1963 with LBJ seven months before JFK's death. De Mohrenschildt met with LBJ on April 26, and again on May 20th.

The man in charge of the CIA, President Bill Clinton's own lawyer, Robert Bennett represented the Zapruder Family in this case before the Zapruder Arbitration Board. Clinton's Attorney General appointed Al Gore's brother-in-law, Frank Hunger, to represent our Government's interest in the Zapruder case. Hunger quit after Adamson complained to Janet Reno of this conflict of interest.

George Bush Sr. was President and was responsible for signing into law in 1991-92 The JFK Assassination Records Review Board Act which took possession of Zapruder's film under this act.

George Bush, Sr. has written a letter admitting that he had known de Mohrenschildt since 1942.

Bush also knew LBJ was involved with The Bay of Pigs Invasion and Bush was briefed by J.E. Hoover on JFK's assassination on November 23, 1963. The Bush family has many ties to Oswald and de Mohrenschildt.

Adamson's research has been supported by President's Clinton's former White House Chief of Staff Leon Panetta and an attorney for the California Attorney General's office who has won a U.S. Supreme court death penalty case.

http://www.ciajfk.com/harry.html

The Fourth Decade article reads as follows by Harrison Edward Livingstone Jan. 20, 2000 :

"Studying character as I do becausee I am an author isn't always accurate, but I have some perceptions of Abraham Zapruder from the films that have survived of him from the day of the assassination....Interestingly, Abraham Zapruder is a bit more inttimately connected to the JFK case than one might imagine. In 1953-4 he worked at Nardis of Dallas, a dress manufacterer of fairly high class clothes. Working with him him was Jean {Jeanne] Le Gon, who designed clothing. Zapruder worked with her and cut the patterns and material. They were friendly. In 1959, Jean married George De Mohrenschildt, who later became very close to Lee Harvey Oswald, and the couple frequently both entertained the Oswalds and took them to parties where they met more high powered people. George was probably Lee Harvey Oswald's best friend.

Zapruder was also a member of a high powered club: The Dallas Council On World Affairs, and the Crusade For A Free Europe. Gregory Burnham tells us...."

The above points were copyrighted by Bruce Campbell Adamson and discovered in 1995 when Adamson went on ann eight month RV trip, it was published in the Dallas Morning News in 1992, was on Public Access Television with Charlie Reid in 1996. Adamson interviewed Olga Fehmer in 1995. Credit should be given to Vincent Palymara for bringing to my attention that Marie Fehmer was one of the first women Senior Supervisors at the CIA.

Adamson sends Harry the following letter dated february 8,2005 suggesting to correct Marie Fehmer's name to Olga Fehmer's. By using Errata or correcting the material. Harry has told a friend "Sherry" that he would apologize for sending the emails below. Still have not heard back from him. Click Here Adamson's Feb. 8, 2005, letter to Harrison Livingstone.....

...ADAMSON responds all I desire is CREDIT for My research. After all I went to Dallas, Texas in 1995 on an eight month trip to uncover material on Dallas Council World Affairs; Olga Fehmer, Zapruder and Mrs. George de Mohrenschildt. Why is Harrison Livingstone protecting the CIA? In Harry's book he cites Paul Hoch who has attended Top Secret governmental meetings for the U.S. government. One Paul Hoch befriended Patty Hearst when she was on the run from the FBI. No one can find her, yet a Berkeley professor Paul Hoch does. When I asked Paul Hoch this he said "It is another Paul Hoch." So Harry respects Mr. Hoch's views. Mr. Hoch has worked for Peter Dale Scott another Berkeley Professor who wrote an article saying that de Mohrenschildt's father-in-law was one Wm. Stix Wasserman, which is again MISINFORMATION, de Mohrenschildt's father-in-law it turns out was in charge of 250 CIA agents 10 years before the JFK Assassination and his name was Samuel Walter Washington. The CIA has a way of misinforming everyone! Another point is that when Paul Hoch testified before this Top Secret meeting he was doing so with Ms. Meagher, Paul Hoch and Mary Ferrell. Hoch and Ferrell testified during the House Select Committee on Assassination Investigation. It was Mary Ferrell who produced the motorcyle dictaphne tape of the Dallas Police motorcyle policeman. The Late Mary Ferrell was considered one of the top JFK researchers in Dallas. George de Mohrenschildt's grandson Curtis Lee Taylor married Mary Ferrell's granddaughter. Click Here for Paul Hoch's testimony page one.

Click Here for Paul Hoch's testimony page two...

http://www.nytimes.com/1997/03/09/business...ml?pagewanted=5

In Serving the Famous, Is a Ringside Seat Enough?

By DAVID J. MORROW

Published: Sunday, March 9, 1997

''Of course, no one was working for the money,'' said Ms. Fehmer, who also received a $3,000 bequest in President Johnson's will. ''An experience like that was priceless. And President Johnson let us get close to his family. I was in one of his daughter's weddings. But when it came to money and the hours involved, it sometimes didn't add up.''....

...While a mention in the will is nice, some executive secretaries say their role in making American history was its own reward. After Johnson left the White House in 1969, for example, Ms. Fehmer joined the Central Intelligence Agency, eventually working her way up to senior intelligence officer. The C.I.A. was tough turf for a woman.

''You learn to believe in yourself,'' Ms. Fehmer said. ''And a lot of that came from President Johnson. He believed that women were strong and were capable. I wouldn't trade my experience there for anything. I was at Parkland Hospital after President Kennedy's assassination and on Air Force One when President Johnson was sworn in. I had a front-row seat to history. How many people can say that?''...

It is not only the Demohrenschildts and Olga Fehmer's daughter who had ties to the CIA....here are the memoirs of WC commissioner and long time retired DCI

Allen Dulles's lover, Mary Bancroft, WWII OSS spy linked to a plot to kill Hitler, mentioning her friend, the mother of the Oswald's friend, Ruth Paine. Ruth Paine, the elder, was found later to be married to a CIA asset, and their other daughter, Sylvia Hyde Hoke, worked full time for the CIA.

http://books.google.com/books?um=1&q=+...nG=Search+Books

Autobiography of a spy‎ - Page 55

Mary Bancroft - Biography & Autobiography - 1983 - 300 pages

So I got pregnant again and on May 15, 1930, our daughter, Mary Jane was born.

Toward the end of the summer of 1930 I went up to spend a few days with Ruth Paine at her family's summer house on Naushon Island off the....

http://books.google.com/books?um=1&q=s...nG=Search+Books

Autobiography of a spy‎ - Page 59

Mary Bancroft - Biography & Autobiography - 1983 - 300 pages

1 got a divorce in Reno and in the summer of 1933 sent the children to visit him

and went abroad with Ruth Paine. We planned to spend the entire time at St. ....

Mr. Mack wants you to picture Nardis of Dallas as this big organization where Jeanne Le Gon and Zapruder were not likely to have met or interacted, but

that is not the impression the WC testimony, or what we have learned since, paints. Jeanne Le Gon was the talent, its seems she was a favorite of the Nardis

owners, the Golds. Zapruder was capable enough, by 1959, to leave Nardis and to start his own successful business. Le Gon and Zapruder are not simply seamstress and tailor, two of thousands, as in the picture Mr. Mack paints:

http://www.jfk-assassination.de/warren/wch/vol9/page294.php

...Mr. JENNER. All right. Now, eventually, you reached Texas. How did that happen?

Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Well, my daughter had asthma. She is a very allergic child. And her health was really terrible. In spite of all the care given to her, she just could not stand the New York climate. And our family doctor said the only way to save her--she was getting really sick from antibiotics and penicillin--is to change the climate.

So I was very anxious to change the climate going to California, that was my aim.

But I could not reach California. Mr. Gold, of Nardis Sportswear in New York, wanted to open a suit department. And, of course, the buyers did know me all over the country--the same buyers--recommended to get in touch with me and engage me. And it was pretty good. It was $20,000 a year, plus two trips to Europe, with expenses paid, and about $7,000 to buy the models--you just cannot go in and look at the shows.

So I decided I am going to go and do it. And Texas is better climate wise than New York.

And, believe me, my daughter never had asthma since she left New York. It is a fantastic change.

Mr. JENNER. Now, when did you go to Texas?

Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I went to Texas in 1953, I believe.

Mr. JENNER. 1953. Did your husband accompany you?

Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I came in the summer, and then I had to go immediately to Europe. And he came over in the fall, when my daughter returned from camp. He came over in the fall, and then shipped all the furniture.

In the meanwhile, I stayed with the Golds. They have a very big mansion.

Mr. JENNER. Your husband left Dallas?

Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes; he came in the fall of 1953.

Mr. JENNER. He came in the fall from New York City?

Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes.

Mr. JENNER. And he was there how long did he stay?

Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. He stayed there until about February of 1954.

Mr. JENNER. And then he did what?

Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Then he went to California.

Mr. JENNER. Was he working?

Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. No; he went to visit my brother for holidays. We always tried to go to California instead of going to Miami, to be with my brother. And he liked it so much, and we wanted so much to move to California. So we thought if he goes there, maybe he can locate something while I finish my contract. My contract was expiring in the spring of 1954.

Mr. JENNER. Your contract with Nardis?

Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes; then I would go there, also, also in the late spring or early summer--maybe he can locate something in the meanwhile, in California.

And then I was very lucky. It was Mr. Gold's tough luck. But it was good luck for me, because he was indicted for taxes. There was a tremendous scandal. And he had two buildings--he lost one of the buildings. In other words, he could not afford even to go into the suit operation, and go ahead with it. So he was very glad that I asked for release, and he was glad to give it to me. He thought I am going to demand money and everything, because he wants to drop the contract before. And I was very glad. It worked out very nice for me. We remained good friends. And then I went to California.

Mr. JENNER. Did you work in California?

Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes; I worked with Style Garments, a coat and suit firm....

....Mr. JENNER. Now, when did you meet your present husband?

Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. 1956.

Mr. JENNER. When you came back to Dallas?

Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. To design a collection. I was working there.

Mr. JENNER. And did his daughter as well as your daughter join you?

Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. She did, but later on.

Mr. JENNER. When was that?

Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. She joined us in, I think, the spring of 1959.

http://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk...eMohren_2nd.pdf

....Mr. JENNER. Does this serve to refresh your recollection? Mr. Glover has stated that he had met Marina previously.

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes.

Mr. JENNER. At your home several times?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. It could be; yes.

Mr. JENNER. It could be?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. It could be; yes.

Mr. JENNER. And had been invited to your home several times because she was a Russian-speaking person who was having marital difficulties with Lee Oswald?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Very possible, very possible. Now I recall even this, since you mention this. I suggested that they might live with Everett Glover, this couple.

Mr. JENNER. You made a suggestion?

Mr. JENNER. To whom?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. To Glover. "You have an empty house. Why don't you let them live with you and pay you so much per month?" And I think he declined that.

Mr. JENNER. He did organize this party, however?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Who? Everett?

Mr. JENNER. Yes.

Mr. JENNER. Now he says it was on February 23, 19----

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. 1963.

Mr. JENNER. 1963?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. That is about it.

Mr. JENNER. Does that refresh your recollection?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes; I was placing it around January or February; at that time.

Mr. JENNER. Did you attend that party?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes; as far as I remember, I did.

Mr. JENNER. And Jeanne as well?

Mr. JENNER. Who else was there?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. At this party was a lot of friends of Everett Glover's whose names I do not recall.

Mr. JENNER. Volkmar Schmidt?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes, yes; definitely. We called him Messer Schmidt. He is a German; very intelligent, young Ph.D. in sociology who also works at the same laboratory as Everett Glover.

Mr. JENNER. Magnolia?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Magnolia Laboratory.

Mr. JENNER. And was living with Glover at that time?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Was living with Glover at the time, I think.

Mr. JENNER. He was present?

Mr. JENNER. He is a bachelor?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. A bachelor.

Mr. JENNER. And who else?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I think we invited our neighbors, Mrs. Fox who lived right next door to us, to that party.

Mr. JENNER. Mrs. Fox?

Mr. JENNER. What is her first name?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Mary Fox.

Mr. JENNER. What is her husband's name?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. She is a widow. I think, but it might have been a different party, but I have the impression that she was there.

Mr. JENNER. Anybody else?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I think we invited our landlord also.

Mr. JENNER. Who is your landlord?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I forgot his name. Anyway he is my landlord. I forgot his name. My wife has a better memory of names.

Mr. JENNER. Anybody else that you recall?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. And Ruth Paine.

Mr. JENNER. Ruth Paine?

Mr. JENNER. Had you ever met Ruth Paine before?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. No; I think that was the first time we met Ruth Paine.

Mr. JENNER. You have never been in any singing groups with her?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. No.

Mr. JENNER. Of which she was a member?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. No, no.

Mr. JENNER. You did engage in some singing groups, did you not?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes; but a different type of singing. I was engaged only in the church choir singing and I think she engaged in some sort of classical music singing.

Mr. JENNER. Madrigal?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I beg your pardon?

Mr. JENNER. Madrigal?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Madrigal; that is right. There is a group in Dallas to which Everett Glover belongs, you know, who I think spent some time singing in the madrigal.

Mr. JENNER. Have you exhausted your recollection now as to everybody who was present?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. There were quite a lot of people there, but if you mention the names I will say yes or no.

Mr. JENNER. I want you to exhaust your recollection first.

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I am not so sure. I think my daughter was there.

Mr. JENNER. Alex?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Alex. I don't remember if Gary was there.

Mr. JENNER. That is her husband?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Her husband. see, we showed our movie quite a few times.

Mr. JENNER. Did you show it that night?

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I think we showed the movie that night.

WC described Demohrenschildt's testimony as to how Ruth Paine was lined up to come into contact with the Oswalds, as if Demohrenschildt's own attorney got

to write the account for the record:

http://books.google.com/books?ei=bxrySq_aG...nG=Search+Books

The Warren report: report of the President's Commission on the Assassination ...‎ - Page 117

United States. Warren Commission - Biography & Autobiography - 1964 - 366 pages

Ruth Paine speaks Russian, however, and for this reason was invited to a party

in February of 1963 at which she became acquainted with the Oswalds. .

Edited by Tom Scully

Tom thanks for posting LeGron's testimony she started working for Nardis in 1953. Unless you can find evidence to suggest she was lying under oath that seems to settle it because a year earlier Zapruder's company was established enough to be selling coats in tiny Iowa farm towns over 700 miles away

Guest Tom Scully
Tom thanks for posting LeGron's testimony she started working for Nardis in 1953. Unless you can find evidence to suggest she was lying under oath that seems to settle it because a year earlier Zapruder's company was established enough to be selling coats in tiny Iowa farm towns over 700 miles away

Show us, Len. Document you 1952 claim. The record seems to show that Zapruder was a cofounder of "Jennifer Juniors, Inc.", chartered in August, 1954.

I posted Gary Mack's comments because I think it is interesting to reveal what he considers to be important to "rubbish". I have come to the conclusion that if Gary attacks something it definitely needs further research. Maybe someone living close to Dallas could investigate Jeanne de Mohrenschildt employment history.

On 11th May, 1978, Jeanne de Mohrenschildt gave an interview to the Fort Worth Star-Telegram, where she said that she did not accept that her husband had committed suicide. She also said that she believed Lee Harvey Oswald was an agent of the United States, possibly of the CIA, and that she was convinced he did not kill John F. Kennedy. She then went onto say: "They may get me too, but I'm not afraid... It's about time somebody looked into this thing."

There is also another connection between Abraham Zapruder and George de Mohrenschildt that I will write about on another thread.

Guest Tom Scully

Thank you, Robert.

Len, Connor's Department Store seems to have had multiple stores in several mid-western states. I found reference to one in Wisconsin, but no other Connor's advertising for "Jennifer Juniors."

This Shriner's site is the only source I can find of the 1941 and 1949 dates used together:

http://www.shriners.bc.ca/shriners/zapruder.shtml

(Page title= Gizeh Shriners of British Columbia and the Yukon )

.....Abraham Zapruder was born in Russia May 15, 1905. He emigrated to the U.S. in 1920 where he worked for a dress manufacturer in New York. He moved to Dallas in 1941 and worked at Nardis, a local clothing manufacturer. In 1949, Zapruder started his own company which he called "Jennifer Juniors". The company occupied floors five and six of the Dal-Tex Building at 501 Elm which, by 1963, was across the street from the Texas School Book Depository. A Freemason, Zapruder was a Member of Temple Emanu-El Congregation. He died August 30, 1970 from stomach cancer.

This is also attributed to: (This bio version of Zapruder does not include the 1949 Jennifer Juniors, Inc., startup date)

http://www.freemasonry.bcy.ca/biography/za...zapruder_a.html

Source: The Gizah Gazette, Reinhard F. Bohenkamp, editor. Gizah Shriners of British Columbia & Yukon. Burnaby, BC. August/September 1999. page 12. Portrait used in Image of an assassination : a new look at the Zapruder film, MPI Teleproductions ; produced and written by H.D. Motyl. Note the Shriners pin in his lapel.

Apr 10, 2004 ... (1) Adele Edisen, From April to November and Back Again (November, ..... It will happened after the Shriners' Circus comes to New Orleans. ...

http://spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/JFKedisen.htm

Len's and Robert's posts, along with their 1952 Connor's ad image, supported by the dates included in the BC/Yukon Zapruder Shriner's bio, influence me to wonder if the description of Jeanne Le Gon and Zapruder working together at Nardis in 1953, needs to be rewritten or at least reexamined.

Also raised is the question of how Vince Palamara came to be the researcher credited by Bruce Adamson for putting him onto the LeGon, Zapruder, Olga Fehmer relationship, formed while the three were allegedly working together at Nardis in 1953.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/parnell/vp3.htm

Debate: Regarding Secret Service Complicity & Negligence in JFK's Murder

The Principles:

Howard Platzman, researcher, & Vince Palamara, author of "The Third Alternative: Survivor's Guilt: The Secret Service & The JFK Murder"

....PALAMARA:

....d) ATSAIC Emory P. Roberts: one of the three shift leaders (SAIC/ ASAIC assistants) on the Texas trip....

..Roberts became the Off-Records Sec. to LBJ [interview with Kinney], sharing duties with another Roberts, Mrs. Juanita Roberts, Johnson's Chief Private Secretary [possibly just a "coincidence"; by the way, Marie Fehmer, his other Secretary of note on 11/22/63, became the FIRST woman officer of the CIA ("Today", NBC, 1/12/89!!!!]. Who were the first two agents to die after Dallas? Stout and Roberts!;...

Edited by Tom Scully