The Education Forum

Abraham Zapruder and Jeanne LeGon

John Simkin

I've already named one source: J Harrison. I do not own any of Bruce's books. However, I am going to buy them now. I will get back to all once I have read them if the names of the witnesses are therein--or with any other pertinent information.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Morrow

Bruce Campbell Adamson is a legend in JFK assassination research. He once told me that the names that keep popping up again and again in his research were Lyndon Johnson and George Herbert Walker Bush as suspects for being perpetrators and inner core plotters in the JFK assassination.

Russ Baker bought all of his work and used much of it in "Family of Secrets," a book in which he explores the likely role of George Herbert Walker Bush in the JFK assassination.

Really, everything that Adamson has produced is a must buy for JFK researchers. I think Adamson completely understands the central role of Texas to the JFK assassination.

Here is his web page: http://www.ciajfk.com/jfkbooks.html

Adamson's email address is: bca@got.net

Here are some of Adamson's works:

1,000 Points of Light: The Public Remains in the Dark (Oswald's Closest Friend: the George De Mohrenschildt Story, Volume 1 Bruce Campbell Adamson Oswald's Closest Friend; The George de Mohrenschildt Story: Mr. McGhee You've Done it Again!, Volume 2 Bruce Campbell Adamson Hunt Theory Ketchin Up with JFK Assassination; Volume 3 Bruce Campbell Adamson Oswald's Closest Friend; The George de Mohrenschidt Story: The Very First Cold Warrior - Dimitri Von Mohrenschildt, Volume 4 Bruce Campbell Adamson Oswald's Closest Friend; The George de Mohrenschildt Story: His Haitian Baby Was not for Papa, Volume 5 Bruce Campbell Adamson Allen Dulles' Paine Must be Let Luce (Oswald's Closest Friend: The George De Mohrenschildt Story) Volume 6 Bruce Campbell Adamson Oswald's Closest Friend; The George de Mohrenschildt Story: Wrightmen Going in Wrong Directions Bruce Campbell Adamson The Adamson Report: Zapruder/Bush & the CIA's Dallas Council on World Affairs (Oswald's Closest Friend; the George de Mohrenschildt Story) Bruce Campbell Adamson Oswald's Closest Friend; The George de Mohrenschidt Story: Wolfen Communism Without Trotsky Bruce Campbell Adamson Larry Flynt Kills JFK Assassination Article after he Offers $1,000,000 Reward Bruce Campbell Adamson Spanish Fly is Radioactive, LBJ's Cover-Up in the Palomares, Spain H-bomb Accident in 1966 Bruce Campbell Adamson

I've already named one source: J Harrison. I do not own any of Bruce's books. However, I am going to buy them now. I will get back to all once I have read them if the names of the witnesses are therein--or with any other pertinent information.

Unless 8 ads and articles were planted in 5 different newspapers, Zapruder started his own company in 1949 and by 1950 was established enough to be selling to stores as far away as San Antonio and Corpus Christi, the latter of which is 400 miles from Dallas and by April 1952 was selling to a small town in Iowa 850 miles away and by 1953 was important enough to mentioned in article in the Christian Science Monitor. I doubt you could find hard copies or even microfilms of the TX/IA papers near you but I expect there are microfilm copies of the CSM in the San Diego library or barring that in LA so you could easily check that out. But I seriously doubt any ads or articles would be planted let alone 8, so any sources that told you Zapruder only started his company in 1959 or any time after 1949 have been impeached.

Unless Legon lied under oath she lived in NYC before moving to Dallas in the Sumer of 1953 and working for Nardis. This also is unlikely especially back in 1964 it could so easily have been shown to be false. So your only recourse would be to claim Zapruder continued to work as a cutter for Nardis 4 years after starting his own company and 2 years after being established enough to be selling to stores over 800 miles away and that Nardis would continue to employ a competitor. That however is absurd as well, so sorry, both you and Adams misunderstood your sources, or they were mistaken or they lied, not that I expect you to admit error of course.

As for your sources did you tape or video your interviews or at least take notes? If so are you willing to post them? And since you are in communication with Adams perhaps you could ask him the same questions. He said he had statement in writing; he is a member so he can either post a copy here or send it to you. If he is really interested in getting to the truth he should not oblige you to buy his books to get some very specific info.

PS I think you meant W. J. Harrison.

Guest Tom Scully

IMO, this controversy about the Abraham Zapruder personal history and career timeline will be settled through new discovery and not through prior details presented by Adamson. (Unless Greg Burnham can provide more information and support from other attributed sources.)

I believe the answers are out there and can be found.

New York Charters.

New York Times - Aug 18, 1925 New Incorpoartions

Drydock Conirartlng Co., $5.000: S. Lvtle, J. Fe!d. I. Zapruder. (Atty., E. AL LItman, 261 Bway.)

THOUSANDS QUIT CITY IN HEAT OF 85 DEGREES; Policeman Is ...

New York Times - Aug 19, 1928

Israel Zapruder, 52 yeare old, of 84 Berry Ctreet, :lyn, was taken I to Beilevue Hospival last night after he collapsed from the hea` in front of 69 Avenue C.

Taken to Hospital 13 Times, Sets Ambulance-Riding Record

New York Times - Mar 17, 1930

Israel Zabruder, 53 years old, of 84 Berry Street, Brooklyn, probably holds the world s record for ambulance rides, doctors said yesterday at Bellevue Hospital.

IsraelZabruder13Ambulance1930NYTimes.jpg

NY Times Jun 15, 1936 page 30 (Rt Side, Middle):

MechanicsLienIsraelAbrahamZapruderJun05_1936NYT.jpgZapruderDeath.jpg

http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=75766157

Israel Zapruder Birth: unknown Death: Oct. 21, 1960

Excellent research Tom, but how does any of the above information shed light on the question of when Zapruder started his company? This probablly could indeed be settled rather definitively by a Dallas based researcher, or one willing to travel there, checking the business charters archive. Hopefully they still have the document even thought the company chartered over 60 years ago and went of business decades ago.

Greg,

In March 2010 when I first asked you about your source you said

“My source for the rest is a third party who claims to have worked there at that time, but wishes to remain anonymous. I apologize, but sources are sources--and this one has provided reliable information in the past.”

Thus you had one source, who was still alive in March2010 and worked for Nardis at the same time as Legon (1953-4). A few days however you wrote:

“My, now deceased, source provided the years that I originally published. If the years are not accurate that still does not change the remainder of the facts nor does it alter their significance. One of my confirming sources for this information, J Harrison, knew DeMohrenschildt and Legon, personally, for many years, including the years in question. He knew others who worked at Nardis/Jennifer Juniors, as well. He worked for the Criminal Intelligence Division of the Dallas Police Department…”

So did your source pass away after March 2010? I find it odd you did not mention Harrison two years ago. Had you forgotten about him or did he only tell you this since then? I assume you meant W. J. Harrison, is that correct? Is he still alive?

Did you record or take notes of your interviews? If so can you post the recording or notes? In his book Adamson indicated the name of the Nardis manager was Burt Weenick. Was he your source as well? I know he was supposed to be confidential but if he is deceased and he was already cited publicly there would be no harm in confirming this.

Len,

I received various information from various sources. One confirming source, J Harrison, is now dead. Another source recently passed away. I will not reveal his name as his family is uncomfortable with his having spoken about any of this to begin with. I do not have the same sources as Bruce, including Burt Weenick. I am unsure as to where my original notes are located at this time and I am disinclined to hunt for them.

As I said when I first joined the forum, I am done with this part of the investigation. You are of course free to do your own research and publish your own findings. You are also free to reject my findings. However, in my opinion, it is disruptive for you to continue to raise these issues in other threads that are not of the same topic, such as, RFK threads, etc.

It is not uncommon for researchers of any subject to reach conclusions, publish those findings, and then move on. That is what I have done. Please desist in badgering me to revisit this topic.

• 4 years later...

The question as to the year of the formation Jennifer's Juniors, by Zapruder and George De M's wife is volleyed-about in this thread and left unresolved. Could it be that one word, "formed" could be over adhered-to, when "acquired" or "purchased" or even "joined" might be what really happened? Just a thought. 

Just today I read an article where a guy was detailing another guy's journey from Seattle to Green Bay for the playoff game.  He goes on and on down to the minute of how the guy's flight was postponed, then delayed, then cancelled, then he's bused to his hotel, and so on.

In one part he then says something like:  "Then the Uber driver picks him up and wouldn't you know...the driver is from Seattle and moved to Green Bay four months earlier."

After reading the very first post of this thread I was like: OK, fine. DeM marries the woman who Zapruder knew (or maybe didn't know).

Big Deal.

Has anyone ever seen Zapruder talking on live TV as he describes what he saw on 11/22?  He seems pretty shook up.

As I've said numerous times on this forum, not everything is a conspiracy in the Kennedy case.

• 6 years later...
On 11/8/2009 at 4:16 AM, John Simkin said:

In 1955 she returned to Dallas and designed dresses for Handmacher Vogel. The following year she met George de Mohrenschildt. When Robert LeGon discovered what was going on, he wrote a letter to the FBI accussing her of being a "communist spy". This resulted in the FBI making inquiries about her political activities.

Of all the things Jeanne's jilted and vindictive feeling husband could have said to get back at her for her affections toward another man ( George De Mohrenschildt ) while still married to him, telling the FBI that she was a communist spy seems so incongruously out there as to be suspicious, imo anyways.

What evidence did Jeanne Legon's husband present to the FBI that apparently was taken seriously enough by them to commit at least some investigation time and effort into her and her "political activities?"

If Robert LeGon was simply a certifiable mental case, one would think the FBI would have caught that fact right away and dismissed his "communist spy" allegation against his wife Jeanne as a waste of their time...no?

Edited by Joe Bauer

In their shared employment time working for "Nardis" in Dallas ( for what 1 and 1/2 to two years?) was it possible for Jeanne LeGon and Abraham Zapruder to have never met or known each other more than casually?

Jeanne LeGon had a pretty good reputation for her work in New York before she even moved to Dallas. It isn't likely that the owners of Nardis (the Golds ) would have put her up in their Mansion when she first arrived if she was a nobody in their minds.

So, if Nardis had 100 employees this fact makes it unlikely Jeanne Le Gon and Abraham Zapruder would have known each other more than casually, according to Gary Mack?

Of that 100, how many were simply garment sewers? Stock people? Shippers? Sales personnel? Clerks, typists, secretaries,  Bookkeepers? Custodians?

The majority of employees for Nardis.

Now of course a lead designer would probably not have much interaction with the huge majority of those types of employees.

But with the head of cutting?

And a man who shared a common birthplace connection with Eugenia Fomenko (Russia) and with probably both speaking Russian? A fellow fashion industry person who worked in New York City at the same time as her?

Surely there also was some employee turnover during that time. Count them as non-entities in Jeanne LeGon's employment interaction orbit as well.

I once worked for a large resort hotel chain here locally for maybe 7 months.

500 employees? The majority of them in housekeeping, custodial and maintenance.

In that short time I met and knew the first and last names of at least 100 employees who worked in the other departments including management, purchasing, food prep ( they hosted conventions ) front desk and concierge, etc.

A head cutter and head designer in a fashion company would have known each other well imo.

Edited by Joe Bauer