The Education Forum

An aha! moment

Jack White

Just an observation, there doesn't seem to be much 'Full Flush Left' going on in that frame of Zapruder's Grand Child.

Just an observation. You don't have a clue what you are talking about.....

Craig, I'd just finished reading your Flushing the 'Full Flush left' Argument thread where you showed some frames from the film shot by Rick Janowitz and Scott Myers which "show continuous full flush left image penetration that is in perfect agreement with the Zapruder film".

Fine. that shows it can be achieved. Thanks for that.

I then looked at this thread and there's a frame from the A side of Zapruder's film of one of his grand children playing. The image I'm looking at doesn't even reach the sprocket hole.

You're right, I don't have the first idea why that might be. That doesn't alter the fact the image I'm looking at here from Side A of Zapruder's film stops short of the sprocket hole but achieves "continuous full flush left image penetration" on Side B ?

I'm curious. Why ?

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just an observation, there doesn't seem to be much 'Full Flush Left' going on in that frame of Zapruder's Grand Child.

Craig, I'd just finished reading your Flushing the 'Full Flush left' Argument thread where you showed some frames from the film shot by Rick Janowitz and Scott Myers which "show continuous full flush left image penetration that is in perfect agreement with the Zapruder film".

I then looked at this thread and there's a frame from the A side of Zapruder's film of one of his grand children playing. The image I'm looking at doesn't even reach the sprocket hole.

You're right, I don't have the first idea why that might be. That doesn't alter the fact the image I'm looking at here from Side A of Zapruder's film stops short of the sprocket hole but achieves "continuous full flush left image penetration" on Side B ?

I'm curious. Why ?

If I get permission to share emails from Lifton and Horne, there is an explanation. It is also in Horne IV.

It involves Zavada pressuring Jamieson to change his testimony. Check Horne IV.

Jack

I'm curious. Why ?

If I get permission to share emails from Lifton and Horne, there is an explanation. It is also in Horne IV.

It involves Zavada pressuring Jamieson to change his testimony. Check Horne IV.

Jack

Thanks Jack, another member of this board has already sent me a private message explaining why the frame from the A side stops short of the sprocket hole.

Mark Haley

I'm curious. Why ?

I'm sorry. My bad for assuming there was an understanding on your part of the various copies from the Z film original and what they did or did not show.

I'm glad you found your answer.

Edited by Craig Lamson

I'm curious. Why ?

I'm sorry. My bad for assuming there was an understanding on your part of the various copies fromthe Z film original and what they did or did not show.

I'm glad you found your answer.

After a series of emails between Horne, Lifton and me, I think the consensus is

that presenting an explanation again (other than exists in Horne IV) of the operations

of Side A and Side B and the intersprocket images, and the magnetic sound strip,

plus the copies or non copies made by Jamieson, and whether Jamieson first told

the truth and was pressured into lying to coverup the work done by Hawkeye...

well, it is well explained in Horne IV, and no use in going back over the same

ground again. Read Chapter 15. We find that Zavada (hero of the anti-alterationists),

coerced Jamieson to retract what he had told previous investigators.

Jack

that presenting an explanation again (other than exists in Horne IV) of the operations

of Side A and Side B and the intersprocket images, and the magnetic sound strip,

ground again. Read Chapter 15. We find that Zavada (hero of the anti-alterationists),

Jack

In other words, you don't have ANYTHING but more speculation. Horne and Lifton are imfamous for that.

Jack

In other words, you don't have ANYTHING but more speculation. Horne and Lifton are imfamous for that.

Read Horne IV, Chapter 15. It covers everything.

I had questions about where the magnetic recording strip was located on 8mm. We worked that out

in private emails.

Have you read Horne IV yet? Do your homework.

Jack

I had questions about where the magnetic recording strip was located on 8mm. We worked that out

in private emails.

Jack

I've read sections. And I simply don't deal in SPECULATION.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Jack

I am surprised. As Mr. Fetzer explained to someone else just a week or so ago, one needs to provide and present

their arguments and information here for discussion. That is, afterall, what we do here.

On what basis do you make these claims:

1. That Jamieson "was pressured into lying" ... and

2. That Zavada "coerced Jamieson to retract what he had told previous investigators."

Important instructive opportunity for you to bring all that you mention above (and the citations and evidence that supports it, of course) before

everyone! Or is there going to be another rousing round of silence on these claims too?

Barb :-)

in private emails.

Jack

I've read sections. And I simply don't deal in SPECULATION.

Craig -- perhaps you're willing to go on the record stating you've indeed inspected the alleged in-camera original Zapruder film currently housed at NARA and declared it the unblemished original. Of course you can provide NARA staff names, times, dates and place for such Zapruder Film authentication that you've performed, yes? If not, then for the past 6 years you've dealt nothing but speculation to this forum (day in -- day out) and every other forum you participate regarding the 11/22/63 Zapruder assassination film.

Jack

I am surprised. As Mr. Fetzer explained to someone else just a week or so ago, one needs to provide and present

their arguments and information here for discussion. That is, afterall, what we do here.

On what basis do you make these claims:

1. That Jamieson "was pressured into lying" ... and

2. That Zavada "coerced Jamieson to retract what he had told previous investigators."

Important instructive opportunity for you to bring all that you mention above (and the citations and evidence that supports it, of course) before

everyone! Or is there going to be another rousing round of silence on these claims too?

Read Horne IV. It is all there. I am not going to transcribe it all by hand just to tell to

a few too cheap to buy the book.

Jack

'

Craig -- perhaps you're willing to go on the record stating you've indeed inspected the alleged in-camera original Zapruder film currently housed at NARA and declared it the unblemished original. Of course you can provide NARA staff names, times, dates and place for such Zapruder Film authentication that you've performed, yes? If not, then for the past 6 years you've dealt nothing but speculation to this forum (day in -- day out) and every other forum you participate regarding the 11/22/63 Zapruder assassination film.

You want to try that again David? Seems you have your facts in a wad.

Edited by Craig Lamson

Read Horne IV. It is all there. I am not going to transcribe it all by hand just to tell to

Jack

Yea, it is all there, Horne's ignorance on matters photographic and his speculations about what he THINKS happened.

And I gotta tell you I'm not totally sure of his intellectual honestly when you consider the silly full flush left claim and the fact he had the Janowitz files for YEARS.

Yep, All there.

Jack

Ahhhh, thanks for clarifying, Jack.

Soooo ... it's just a case of, ...

Jamieson was pressured,

this I know,

'cause Horne IV

tells me so ... etc.

So that's all you've got.

Same on the side A side B of the film, same on Zavada, same on all the claims about what

you call the Hollywood 7 and the black patch on 317. Why the way you and Fetzer were making claims and talking it up, and being that, as you

guys noted, you are "insiders" and all, one would have thought you actually had something yourselves.

So, thanks for clearing that up.

Jack

Ahhhh, thanks for clarifying, Jack.

Soooo ... it's just a case of, ...

Jamieson was pressured,

this I know,

'cause Horne IV

tells me so ... etc.

So that's all you've got.

Same on the side A side B of the film, same on Zavada, same on all the claims about what

you call the Hollywood 7 and the black patch on 317. Why the way you and Fetzer were making claims and talking it up, and being that, as you

guys noted, you are "insiders" and all, one would have thought you actually had something yourselves.

So, thanks for clearing that up.

little frightening when you step outside the confines of the Warren Commission Report and that lone nut cocoon called .johnville isn't it Barb?