Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhhh, thanks for clarifying, Jack.

Soooo ... it's just a case of, ...

Jamieson was pressured,

this I know,

'cause Horne IV

tells me so ... etc.

So that's all you've got.

Same on the side A side B of the film, same on Zavada, same on all the claims about what

you call the Hollywood 7 and the black patch on 317. Why the way you and Fetzer were making claims and talking it up, and being that, as you

guys noted, you are "insiders" and all, one would have thought you actually had something yourselves.

So, thanks for clearing that up.

Barb :-)

little frightening when you step outside the confines of the Warren Commission Report and that lone nut cocoon called .johnville isn't it Barb?

Oh yeah, I just project trembling in my boots fear, now don't I!? ROTFL And how are you .... now that it's come out that one Horne calls your "research associate" filmed and demonstrated the full flush left a few YEARS ago .... and yet you never said a word about that thru all the gnashing of teeth (including your own) on that subject here? Can it really be that your "research associate" did this without you ever knowing or hearing about it? How did that work, exactly? Do tell.

I've read sections. And I simply don't deal in SPECULATION.

Did you read that sections posted by Bill Kelly or did you own the book, Craig?

Does matter where or how I read it Martin? The words have a different meaning?

No it doesn't Craig.

I just wanted to know if you own the book.

You don't.

I recommend to do so.

Something new may face your mind.

Martin

No it doesn't Craig.

I just wanted to know if you own the book.

You don't.

I recommend to do so.

Something new may face your mind.

Martin

I was quite clear early on I would not purchase the book, did you miss that?

Why in the world would I want to own such blatant misinformation and speculation

Edited by Craig Lamson

Lamson: I was quite clear early on I would not purchase the book, did you miss that?

Why in the world would I want to own such blatant misinformation and speculation

Sounds like a whistling in the dark...

KK

Edited by Karl Kinaski

Jamieson was pressured,

this I know,

'cause Horne IV

tells me so ... etc.

Same on the side A side B of the film, same on Zavada, same on all the claims about what

you call the Hollywood 7 and the black patch on 317. Why the way you and Fetzer were making claims and talking it up, and being that, as you

guys noted, you are "insiders" and all, one would have thought you actually had something yourselves.

little frightening when you step outside the confines of the Warren Commission Report and that lone nut cocoon called .johnville isn't it Barb?

Oh yeah, I just project trembling in my boots fear, now don't I!? ROTFL And how are you .... now that it's come out that one Horne calls your "research associate" filmed and demonstrated the full flush left a few YEARS ago .... and yet you never said a word about that thru all the gnashing of teeth (including your own) on that subject here? Can it really be that your "research associate" did this without you ever knowing or hearing about it? How did that work, exactly? Do tell.

like I said Barb...

we've been hip to the xxxxx game for years now..... gnashing of teeth, at our age Bab's that's what false teeth are for.... now, the above quote if you please or has the cat got your tongue?and please don't sic Jer Logan or Lampoon Lamson on me, can't stand much more lone nut-xxxxx humor today... ROTFLMFAO

You ever shoot a roll of 8mm film Barb?

Jamieson was pressured,

this I know,

'cause Horne IV

tells me so ... etc.

like I said Barb...

little frightening when you step outside the confines of the Warren Commission Report and that lone nut cocoon called .johnville isn't it?

we've been hip to that xxxxx game for years now..... gnashing of teeth, at our age Bab's that's what false teeth are for.... now, the above quote if you please or has the cat got your tongue? and please, don't sic Jer Logan or Lampoon Lamson on me, can't stand much more lone nut-xxxxx humor today... ROTFLMFAO

Edited by David G. Healy

Jamieson was pressured,

this I know,

'cause Horne IV

tells me so ... etc.

like I said Barb...

we've been hip to the xxxxx game for years now..... gnashing of teeth, at our age Bab's that's what false teeth are for.... now, the above quote if you please or has the cat got your tongue?and please don't sic Jer Logan or Lampoon Lamson on me, can't stand much more lone nut-xxxxx humor today... ROTFLMFAO

Don't know what you mean by "the above quote if you please" .... and no cat ever has my tongue. You'll have to deal with your own straw and drivel as straw makes me sneeze and drivel, well ....ewwww. Rather lame dive, dodge & divert attempt too.

Say, why not talk about the evidence and issues in the case? Like Jack said just last week ...

"Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.ph...15301&st=30

I think he has something there. :-)

Tell us about the film your "research associate" made years ago that showed y'all have been in error about the full flush

left thing all along. Cat had your tongue all these years?

Naw, I just use paper targets when I take my carcano out.