The Education Forum

A shot fired through the front of the windshield- To Barb and Jerry

Doug Weldon

First question: Is it the case that Altgens #5 (taken at Z 255) shows damage to the windshield? Or is it the case that no discernible damage to the windshield is present in Altgens #5?

Second question: Would you agree that Altgens #6 shows damage to the windshield in the approximate spot where Frazier's notes and photo show damage to the windshield? Can you discern any difference between the damage shown in Altgens #6 to the windshield and the later damage to the windshield memorialized in Frazier's notes and photo?

Josiah Thompson

"Altgens 5" was allegedly shot on Houston near Main, so cannot be taken at Z255.

Altgens 6 shows what has been called the SPIRAL NEBULA hole.

Thank you, Jack. Altgens #6 was shot at Z 255 and Altgens #7 a few seconds later. But wouldn't it be useful if Mr. Weldon answered these questions first so we'd have an idea where he stands on these fundamental points? So I reask the questions:

First question: Is it the case that Altgens #6 (taken at Z 255) shows damage to the windshield? Or is it the case that no discernible damage to the windshield is present in Altgens #6?

Second question: Would you agree that Altgens #7 shows damage to the windshield in the approximate spot where Frazier's notes and photo show damage to the windshield? Can you discern any difference between the damage shown in Altgens #7 to the windshield and the later damage to the windshield memorialized in Frazier's notes and photo?

Josiah Thompson

• Replies 542
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Doug,

You were right to bring this forward. It's an important topic and a verifiable , correct answer would resolve a lot of questions about the assassination and investigation. I hope we're not keeping you from finishing your book! It's good to review the known materials but I'd really like to see all the new information you've developed.

Before we get started, I'd like your comments on some photos. As you know, these have been represented as taken by the FBI on the early morning of the 23rd and the Secret Service later in the day on the 23rd. I'd like to know when you think they were taken and if or how they've been materially altered.

Also, it would be helpful if you could tell me if you believe Charles Taylor saw the original, real Dallas motorcade windshield. And finally, how you think Vaughn Ferguson fits into the story.

As always, when we get into this area, Tony Marsh needs to be mentioned for his work at the Archives in bringing these images to our attention and making his copies available for our use.

Best to you,

Jerry

CE350.png

CE350close-up.png

Marsh03fbiblky1.png

ssimages.jpg

Jerry:

I apoligize for a quick response. I am suspicious of the FBI bulky photos as I do not believe they can be properly authenticated. I believe Robert Frazier's credibility is too easily impeachable. The White House Garage photos are legitimate but are so dark or overexposed whether by circumstance or design they don't really answer many questions. Personally, I don't believe CE 350 is the windshield that was in Dallas. Yes, I believe Taylor unquestionably saw the real windshield and witnessed it for a long time as he sat in the passengers seat from Adrews AFB to the WH Garage. The FBI unquestionably also saw the Dallas windshield. I discuss Ferguson in Murder In Dealey Plaza and also my Black Op interview. If you can't access it I would be glad to send you a copy. Briefly, there is absolutely no question that the Ferguson account is a deliberate deception and that there was a suspicious relationship between the Ford Motor Company and Secret Service. The HSCA prepared a limo chronology and noted conflicts but also referred to Ferguson's "testimony" which I have been unable to find. I also examined the weather records for the date he claimed to have driven the bloody rear wheel drive Kennedy limo from D.C. to Dearborn 520 miles and then to Cinncinnati. I have talked to Willard Hess who built the limo, who knew Ferguson, and have copies of his handwritten notes and who provided his records to the HSCA of when the limo arrived at his company. I also have taped interviews with a number of his employees. The Ferguson account is a fabrication. Imagine Ferguson stopping at gas statons or driving on the highways in the most recognizable vehicle in the world. Imagine a woman riding with her husband passing the vehicle or being passed by the vehicle and saying "Look honey, there's the car Kennedy was killed in." Hess laughed at Ferguson's account. The vehicle was not driven from the Ford Motor Company as asserted by Ferguson but was flown to Dayton's Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and then brought to Hess-Eisnhardt in Cinncinati. The limo was designed for trips less than 60 miles. I will be happy to elaborate but hope you can listen to Black Op and read my chapter in MIDP. I hope all is well and sincerely always appreciate you and Barb respondsing.

My very best,

Doug

Hello Doug,

You were right to bring this forward. It's an important topic and a verifiable , correct answer would resolve a lot of questions about the assassination and investigation. I hope we're not keeping you from finishing your book! It's good to review the known materials but I'd really like to see all the new information you've developed.

Before we get started, I'd like your comments on some photos. As you know, these have been represented as taken by the FBI on the early morning of the 23rd and the Secret Service later in the day on the 23rd. I'd like to know when you think they were taken and if or how they've been materially altered.

Also, it would be helpful if you could tell me if you believe Charles Taylor saw the original, real Dallas motorcade windshield. And finally, how you think Vaughn Ferguson fits into the story.

As always, when we get into this area, Tony Marsh needs to be mentioned for his work at the Archives in bringing these images to our attention and making his copies available for our use.

Best to you,

Jerry

CE350.png

CE350close-up.png

Marsh03fbiblky1.png

ssimages.jpg

Jerry:

I apoligize for a quick response. I am suspicious of the FBI bulky photos as I do not believe they can be properly authenticated. I believe Robert Frazier's credibility is too easily impeachable. The White House Garage photos are legitimate but are so dark or overexposed whether by circumstance or design they don't really answer many questions. Personally, I don't believe CE 350 is the windshield that was in Dallas. Yes, I believe Taylor unquestionably saw the real windshield and witnessed it for a long time as he sat in the passengers seat from Adrews AFB to the WH Garage. The FBI unquestionably also saw the Dallas windshield. I discuss Ferguson in Murder In Dealey Plaza and also my Black Op interview. If you can't access it I would be glad to send you a copy. Briefly, there is absolutely no question that the Ferguson account is a deliberate deception and that there was a suspicious relationship between the Ford Motor Company and Secret Service. The HSCA prepared a limo chronology and noted conflicts but also referred to Ferguson's "testimony" which I have been unable to find. I also examined the weather records for the date he claimed to have driven the bloody rear wheel drive Kennedy limo from D.C. to Dearborn 520 miles and then to Cinncinnati. I have talked to Willard Hess who built the limo, who knew Ferguson, and have copies of his handwritten notes and who provided his records to the HSCA of when the limo arrived at his company. I also have taped interviews with a number of his employees. The Ferguson account is a fabrication. Imagine Ferguson stopping at gas statons or driving on the highways in the most recognizable vehicle in the world. Imagine a woman riding with her husband passing the vehicle or being passed by the vehicle and saying "Look honey, there's the car Kennedy was killed in." Hess laughed at Ferguson's account. The vehicle was not driven from the Ford Motor Company as asserted by Ferguson but was flown to Dayton's Wright-Patterson Air Force Base and then brought to Hess-Eisnhardt in Cinncinati. The limo was designed for trips less than 60 miles. I will be happy to elaborate but hope you can listen to Black Op and read my chapter in MIDP. I hope all is well and sincerely always appreciate you and Barb respondsing.

My very best,

Doug

Jerry:

To clairify what I meant by the authenticity of the FBI photos I do not believe that the date and time they were taken can be determined. Obviously, they are legitimate photos and I have no reason to suspect they are "doctored." What I don't know is whether they were taken after the windshield was replaced. My understanding is that they were literally found in a box and I am not aware that anyone, including Robert Frazier (though he would be hard to believe anyway. Harold Weisberg believed that he lied in much of his testimony and even tried to subpoenae him for a hearing but Frazier was kept hidden by the FBI) , were shown each photo under oath and to say who took the photos and when they were taken.

Doug

Hello Doug,

Best to you,

Jerry

Jerry:

My very best,

Doug

Doug,

Please accept my apology for asking you to go over old ground. I'm sure you'll recognize that, in part, I'm making a record so those following the thread will understand.

CE 350 - why do you doubt it? Do you think it has been altered? Do you think it's a photo of a windshield, just not the right windshield? What about the photo specifically calls it into question? And when do you believe the photo was taken?

You're OK with what I've represented as the Secret Service photos, but you don't think they're very useful because of exposure and focus problems, is that correct? And they were taken late morning of the 23rd?

Vaughn Ferguson - what advantage was gained by claiming that he drove the car to Ohio? In what way was the cover-up advanced by driving rather than flying the car?

Best regards,

Jerry

Hello Doug,

Best to you,

Jerry

CE350.png

CE350close-up.png

Marsh03fbiblky1.png

ssimages.jpg

I'm just curious, but does anyone know how mud got on the front tires of the limo ?

Hello Doug,

Best to you,

Jerry

ssimages.jpg

I'm just curious, but does anyone know how mud got on the front tires of the limo ?

Good question Gil.

Possibly on the drive from Andrews Air Force Base in Washington to the Secret Service garage. ?

10018.jpg

No mud here.

Edited by Robin Unger

Look at the "white caulk" around the windshield glass.

Could you point the "white chaulk" out to us, Jack?

And you know that is chaulk how?

I have watched windshields replaced. After new glass is put in, caulk (not chaulk) is applied around the edge.

Then a black gasket is pressed into the caulk to seal the windshield from moisture.

Look at any front views of the limo in Dallas. No white caulk is seen around the windshield...only black gasket.

Devil's Advocate: The "white caulk" could be reflected overhead light, as seen on the mirror edge and windshield wiper cantilever.

I admit that the uniformity is disconcerting.

David,

Satan has personally authorized me to accept your findings and congratulate you on your observation skills. The "caulk" is the reflection of light from the chrome trim surrounding the windshield.

It's uniform because the the chrome trim is uniform.

ssimages.jpg

Jerry