• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One more question, John.

How could the jacket collar rest at its normal place at the base of the neck

if there was a wad of shirt and jacket fabric bunched up entirely above the

base of the neck?

Just how hard for you is this cliffy....

travel.jpg

Your silly ...decade old...and unproven claim is busted. The jacket did not drop. There is no varnell magic growing fold/indentaion that creates the artifact seen in Betzner. Varnell is simply wrong...as he has been for the last ten years.

The unimpeachable truth destroys him. There is a 3+ inch fold of fabric on JFK'sback in Betzner.

Varnell can't show us ANY other arrangement of fabric that can produce the artifact seen in Betzner and still obey the lighting seen in Betzner.

Ask him to prove his claim. All he needs to do is take a picture.

Hard facts destroy him....

finalvarnell.jpg

travel.jpg

I love this. In the Towner and Croft photos the top of the fold is clearly below the

the top of the jacket collar.

In Betzner there is no horizontal artifact with distinct upper and lower margins

which Craig concedes MUST be directly under the shirt collar where his blue line is.

But no such artifact exists where Craig's blue line is.

Thank you for the self-immolation, Craig!

Utter nonsense from the master of utter nonsense Cliff Varnell.

Towner, Croft and Betzner clearly show the fold exceeds the top of the jacket collar.

Thanks for the continued clownish claims Varnell.

It's simple to prove.

finalvarnell.jpg

Of course...IF HE COULD...Varnell can refute this by producing his own proof of concept photos showing ANY other arrangement of fabric that can produce the Betzner artifact and that works within the confines of the lighting found in Betzner.

This however is simple not possible, which is why Varnell refuses. Imagine that...

Edited by Craig Lamson

Utter nonsense from the master of utter nonsense Cliff Varnell.

Towner, Croft and Betzner clearly show the fold exceeds the top of the jacket collar.

Exceeds?

Exceeds the top of the jacket collar?

According to Craig Lamson the jacket collar is occluded in this photo.

If you see a jacket collar at the back of JFK's neck in this photo -- well, who do you believe,

Craig Lamson or your own lying eyes?

What would possess a person to come out in public and tell a bald-faced prevarication such as this?

Truth and Varnell. Two words that will never be uttered honestly in the same breath...

cliffy YESTERDAY before a few new posts in THIS thread.

"I started two other ones for the discussion, which

as far as I'm concerned is over until I hear from John Dolva, but I'm not holding my breath."

Who in their right mind would ever believe this man????

Now back to that which makes cliffy's head explode...

towner2.jpg

And the end for cliffy's silly claims.....

finalvarnell.jpg

Edited by Craig Lamson

Which brings us ONCE AGAIN to the box cliffy finds himself in.

If he can't show us ANY arrangement of fabric OTHER than a 3+ inch horizontal fold that can create the Betzner artifact...and that works within the confines of lighting present in Betzner...HE LOSES!

Is there any wonder why he avoids this at ALL costs?

Edited by Craig Lamson

This is interesting, David. But I have one point to clarify...It appears as if the

top of the shirt collar is above the folds in his neck in your clothed F5. Do I have that right?

I'd like to point out that the shirt collar normally rode below the folds in his neck,

as in the Stoughton photo on the right.

Edited by Cliff Varnell