The Education Forum

Robert Harris's Broken 3rd Floor Daltex Window Theory Blown Out Of The Water

Guest Duncan MacRae

I'm sorry Bill, but with your track record you need to show us the goods if you expect any sane person to believe you have a better copy than I do.

I think the rest have spoken for me. You have issues that go beyond this case.

If you wanted to find out if I am telling it straight, then all you needed to do is send Thompson a message or contact Mack at the Museum for who knows better the history of these prints.

Bill Miller

Sorry Bill. Duncan made the same claim and his copy of the Altgens photo was crap.

If anybody actually believes you then I have some property down here in the Everglades they should buy :ice

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry Bill, but with your track record you need to show us the goods if you expect any sane person to believe you have a better copy than I do.

Case in point.

"I have only the best. I don't believe you have anything better than me. Nobody with any intelligence would disagree with me. If you can't or won't prove it, by default, I am right. If you do prove it, I don't consider it valid, will ignore it, will deny seeing it, and will claim you lied about it. Everything that I disagree with is a lie because I know only truth. I am the best. I am right. I am infallible. Heed my words."

I'm in complete awe. Swooning, in fact, the breath ripped from my very breast.

Think of all the trees that would've been saved if Bob had only gotten interested in this stuff in, say, late November 1963.

LOL!! You guys are pathetically transparent.

ad hominem, ad hominem, ad hominem.

You couldn't possibly care less about the assassination, could you Duke? :ice

Sorry Bill. Duncan made the same claim and his copy of the Altgens photo was crap.

If anybody actually believes you then I have some property down here in the Everglades they should buy :ice

:zzz QED.

That's all, folks. This thread has reached its end.

scissor snipping Venetian blinds assassin, and no bleeding bystanders below screaming in agony with pieces of jagged glass sticking out of the top of their bloodied dented heads and other glass shrapnel impregnated bodily

:lol:

Duncan your descriptions of Harris' theories and assassins are awesome

Josiah Thompson believes me and those who participated in the 'Man in the doorway" threads believe me for they too, had seen it posted. Your remarks are as reckless as your claims when you make them without first checking the facts. What happen ... did you find there are too many Josiah Thompson's on the forum to send a private message to them all so to make it worth your time. icecream.gif

Bill Miller

Josiah Thompson believes me and those who participated in the 'Man in the doorway" threads believe me for they too, had seen it posted. Your remarks are as reckless as your claims when you make them without first checking the facts. What happen ... did you find there are too many Josiah Thompson's on the forum to send a private message to them all so to make it worth your time. icecream.gif

Bill Miller

I have no idea what you are claiming that Josiah Thompson believes but there is nothing in any legitimate Altgens photo that is not in the high res version I posted, other than a lot of distortion. The image below compares equivalent sections of the photo I use with the one that Duncan and Miller use (but refuse to show us in total).

comparison.png

Their photo is ridiculously muddy and much lower resolution. That of course, is why Miller refuses to post a link.

Anyone who knows a pixel from

Duncan /Bill

Is this the Thompson Altgens 6

Click on thumbnail:

Yes, that's it Robin.

Hi Duncan.

Thanks for the Clarification.

Those 3-Images came from Josiah's Photobucket website, so i assumed they were from his own Altgens 6 print.

Edited by Robin Unger

Duncan /Bill

Click on thumbnail:

Yes, that's it Robin.

Hi Duncan.

Those 3-Images came from Josiah's Photobucket website, so i assumed they were from the Thompson Print.

Thanks Robin,

i believe a highres Version of this Thompson Altgens has the potential to solve all the left mysteries in it.

Duncan /Bill

Click on thumbnail:

Yes, that's it Robin.

Hi Duncan.

Those 3-Images came from Josiah's Photobucket website, so i assumed they were from the Thompson Print.

Thanks Robin,

i believe a highres Version of this Thompson Altgens has the potential to solve all the left mysteries in it.

I agree Martin.

I am impressed with the clarity of the Dal-Tex building.

Edited by Robin Unger

Bill.

A number of times in this thread you have reffered to a lady seen in Altgens 6 holding a "rolled up newspaper"

In Martin's composite below, can you point out which woman in the Croft photo you believe to be holding the rolled up newspaper in her hand ?

I'm not sure why anyone would be seeking a better Thompson version. This much higher resolution photo has been sitting at my website for years and is freely available to everyone.

altgens.jpg

Your A6 scan may be high resolution, but it is not the clearest A6 print. A hi-res scan of an inferior print is just that ... The Moorman Drum scan is one such example. The quality of Thompson's print is so clear that the fine black and white lines that border the plaid squares on Lovelady's shirt are more defined ... your print is not.

Bill

The window shows boxes, probably containing issues of the now scarce The Incredible Hulk #1 from Marvel, released in May 1962. :lol:

:lol:

You dont even need to have a close up, just looking at the Thompson Altgens that Robin posted you can clearly see the window with what looks to me boxes right behind the window.

Just like in the TSBD

Robert as Donald Trump would say "Your theory is FIRED!"