The Education Forum

Robert Harris's Broken 3rd Floor Daltex Window Theory Blown Out Of The Water

Guest Duncan MacRae

I have a better idea Bill. Why don't you answer my question with an answer?

I did answer as politely as I could. Life Magazine set down to get the Connally's to review the Zapruder transparencies and to walk the readers through a moment by moment accounting of the event as they experienced it.

Yes Bill, that's what everybody did who interviewed the Connallys.

Your implying somehow that Life mis-quoted the Connally's is just more of some guy making unfounded allegations with nothing to back it up.

This is not about what I said, Bill. This is about what you said and your decision to choose a single, isolated statement that contradicted what that man said over and over and over again, throughout his entire life. Here is my question again. Why don't you stop running and just give us a straight answer?

"Why would you take the word of a reporter over Connally's sworn testimonies before the WC and the HSCA, which was corroborated in other interviews including some in which he was televised? You need to stop running Bill and give us a few straight answers. I've lost count of all the questions you've run from. When you are evasive you only prove that you KNOW you are wrong."

You have not produced a single shred of evidence that the Connally's ever said that they were mis-represented in that interview. So let me put it another way ... Because the Connally's have never said anywhere that the article of all articles of it's day had misstated or misrepresented what they had said ...

Bill, I have no clue as to whether they said such a thing or not - privately or publicly. How did you determine with such certainty that they did not? Please be specific, Bill.

I would stand by their interview with Life Magazine over the allegations that some boob would make that says things like nowhere will someone find JFK raising his hand to wave as he did in the Towner film

First of all Bill, you have not explained why you would prefer the claims of a single, isolated reporter, over Connally's sworn testimonies. Will you be doing that soon Bill?

And why are you deliberately misrepresenting what I said? In the Towner film, JFK raised his hand to wave to the crowd. His hand was nowhere near his hair. He then pulls his hand down, balling it into a fist, just before falling to his left.

Two questions Bill - first, why would you support the individual who told the outrageous lie that those actions were the same as JFK pushing his hair back?

And second, why do you feel it is necessary to deliberately misrepresent what I said? Haven't you ever wondered why you guys have to continually do that kind of thing, in order to make your case? And BTW, since you will probably deny JFK's movements, let me post my presentation which illustrates exactly what was going on. I think everyone can make their own call on the veracity of your statements and mine:

or that his Altgens 6 print is the highest quality print when the details of Lovelady's shirt are not as sharp as the print Josiah Thompson has shared on the JFK forums when talking about the man in the doorway of the TSBD in A6.

Well, let's look at the images and count the pixels. This is my copy:

http://jfkhistory.com/altgens.jpg

Now, post a link to yours and let's compare.

I don't even have a reference where you have ever accused Life Magazine of mis-representing the Connally's by not quoting them correctly in that famous edition called 'A matter of Reasonable Doubt',

continued.....

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, that's probably because I never accused them of such a thing. But I also operate under the crazy notion that people and certainly reporters, are not infallible. But if a mistake was made during that interview I wouldn't expect it to be something like citing Connally saying he heard 20 gunshots. It would be about something that was thought at the time, to be a totally unimportant, miniscule detail. And the question of whether he said he shouted "Oh, no..." before or after being hit would fall into exactly the category.

The reporter probably, had already heard Nellie sequence of events. Doesn't it make sense that the reporter might "hear" John report the same thing that his wife did?

But what is important Bill, is not what that reporter thought he said. What is important is what he actually perceived and believed. And there is no doubt whatsoever about that, is there Bill? He swore under oath, TWICE that he shouted those words after being hit. And he repeated the same thing over and over again in televised interviews in which we can hear him ourselves. So we KNOW that your version is NOT what he believed.

Your decision to cite an isolated, contradictory citation like that tells us that you are far more interested in "winning" debates than you are in getting at the truth.

but I am sure they would like to hear all about it. I am still waiting for the name of the witness who saw a bullet hit the street during the Towner filming sequence for I do not believe there was such a witness ...

Bill, I don't recall claiming that there was such a witness. Are you confusing this with another discussion?? Why would you expect people to be studying the pavement then or even looking for a bullet strike from a gunshot they never heard? I have to suspect that they were focused on JFK and Jackie. Don't you?

I think you have taken a statement that was made about a later moment and attached it to the wave JFK that you believed was the President reacting to a piece of asphalt hitting him in the face.

What did I say that convinced you of such a thing, Bill?

If you are talking about Mrs. Baker's statement, that was obviously in reference to the shot at 160.

I believe that your allegation is so poorly thought out that you need the Life interview to be a fabrication so to carry on with your nonsense.

Then why do you have to constantly misrepresent key witnesses and deliberately misstate my analysis, Bill? If my case was so terrible, you could refute it honestly, couldn't you?

Sure Bill. I guess you just forgot what you said yesterday :ice

"I had explained, quite clearly in my view, that Nellie said that the second shot she had heard was the one that hit her husband in the back despite her not being sure when her husband said 'Oh no,no,no'."

Bill, when did Nellie say that she was not sure about when her husband said "Oh, no, no, no"?

I believe that I was referring to a post I had made showing that during one of Nellie's interviews that she faltered when trying to recall if John said 'oh no, no, no' before or after he was shot.

Ahhh!! So you were actually quoting Bill Miller and NOT Nellie Connally! Why am I not surpised Bill :ice

Why don't you go ahead and tell us about how Mrs. Connally "faltered"? Would you mind citing her verbatim, Bill? Show us that this is not just another desperate attempt to misrepresent and discredit a key witness.

Robert Harris

Edited by Robert Harris

Ahhh!! So you were actually quoting Bill Miller and NOT Nellie Connally! Why am I not surpised Bill :ice

Why don't you go ahead and tell us about how Mrs. Connally "faltered"? Would you mind citing her verbatim, Bill? Show us that this is not just another desperate attempt to misrepresent and discredit a key witness.

Robert Harris

All the statements I have attributed to these witnesses were placed in quotes ... feel free and go back through the threads to see them.

Bill Miller

So the great Harris analogy goes something like this ....

JFK raises his hand to wave in Towner's film and closes his hand .... you feel that this as reaction to something other than a bee sting and claim that nowhere will anyone see JFK make such a move, but Duncan does just that. In this video between 23 and 25 seconds ... JFK makes another similar gesture.

Connally and Nellie testify before the Commission - both mention John being hit in the back when John started to turn his head back to his left ... the crucial difference in your mind is that Nellie said John uttered 'Oh no, no, no' before being hit and Connally says he remembers uttering 'Oh no, no, no' after being hit. So rather then to see that Connally was still saying he was hit as he was turning his head around so to look over his left shoulder ... you attempt to use an obvious error in what Connally said to fuel your poorly thought out theory. (see video of Connally being filmed by the press as he demonstrates the head turn he spoke about)

At the end of the day it is still that head rotation that John and Nellie talked about to the timing of a second shot and wounding John in the back .... all back when John Connally was emerging from behind the road sign.

John Connally: I instinctively turned to my right because the sound appeared to come from over my right shoulder ................................................. I was turning to look back over my left shoulder into the back seat, but I never got that far in my turn. I got about in the position I am in now facing you, looking a little bit to the left of center, and then I felt like someone had hit me in the back

Nellie Connally: Then very soon there was the second shot that hit John. [As the first shot was hit, and I turned to look at the same time], I recall John saying, "Oh, no, no, no." Then there was a second shot, and it hit John

Both describe the same instant.

Bill Miller

Robert Harris

All the statements I have attributed to these witnesses were placed in quotes ... feel free and go back through the threads to see them.

Bill Miller

Bullxxxx!!

Cite em verbatim. See if you can't make at least one single, honest statement in this thread.

This is about the most pathetic thing I have ever seen in this forum. You have misrepresented both of the Connallys, misrepresented me and even misrepresented your own statements.

You and Duncan seem to be in a contest to see who can tell the biggest whoppers.

Robert Harris

Bullxxxx!!

Cite em verbatim. See if you can't make at least one single, honest statement in this thread.

This is about the most pathetic thing I have ever seen in this forum. You have misrepresented both of the Connallys, misrepresented me and even misrepresented your own statements.

You and Duncan seem to be in a contest to see who can tell the biggest whoppers.

Robert Harris

I suggest that you stop trying to play the roll of the disgruntled screwball who resorts to foul language .... I cited the statements and described the context that they were written.

Bill Miller

So the great Harris analogy goes something like this ....

JFK raises his hand to wave in Towner's film and closes his hand .... you feel that this as reaction to something other than a bee sting and claim that nowhere will anyone see JFK make such a move, but Duncan does just that. In this video between 23 and 25 seconds ... JFK makes another similar gesture.

Connally and Nellie testify before the Commission - both mention John being hit in the back when John started to turn his head back to his left ... the crucial difference in your mind is that Nellie said John uttered 'Oh no, no, no' before being hit and Connally says he remembers uttering 'Oh no, no, no' after being hit. So rather then to see that Connally was still saying he was hit as he was turning his head around so to look over his left shoulder ... you attempt to use an obvious error in what Connally said to fuel your poorly thought out theory. (see video of Connally being filmed by the press as he demonstrates the head turn he spoke about)

At the end of the day it is still that head rotation that John and Nellie talked about to the timing of a second shot and wounding John in the back .... all back when John Connally was emerging from behind the road sign.

John Connally: I instinctively turned to my right because the sound appeared to come from over my right shoulder ................................................. I was turning to look back over my left shoulder into the back seat, but I never got that far in my turn. I got about in the position I am in now facing you, looking a little bit to the left of center, and then I felt like someone had hit me in the back

Nellie Connally: Then very soon there was the second shot that hit John. [As the first shot was hit, and I turned to look at the same time], I recall John saying, "Oh, no, no, no." Then there was a second shot, and it hit John

Both describe the same instant.

Bill Miller

Do you have any idea how pathetic it is to try to claim that my video presentation is false, when after hundreds of viewings I have 100% approval ratings and the last time I looked, Duncan's got 100% disapproval for his and he even had to block people from posting text replies, because everyone was telling him what an idiot he was for claiming that JFK running his hand through his hair was equivalent to JFK's reactions in the Towner film.

That is the stupidest JFK video on the Internet right now, Bill. I can't believe that you would trash your own credibility by pretending to believe that lunacy.

And your argument that John Connally was full of crap when he said that he shouted after he was hit is more looney toons. Not only does it make sense that he would yell BECAUSE he got hit, but professional lip readers have confirmed that he yelled "Oh no.." beginning at frame 242, well AFTER he was wounded at 223.

Mrs. Kennedy ALSO confirmed that fact when she said she turned toward Connally after he began to shout.

"I heard Governor Connally yelling and that made me turn around".

Look at her in the film. She began that turn immediately after 242 and is staring directly at John Connally by the mid 250's. We NEVER see her turn toward him prior to that.

As usual, you are dead wrong. And what is truly sad is that you couldn't care less.

your argument that John Connally was full of crap when he said that he shouted after he was hit is more looney toons. Not only does it make sense that he would yell BECAUSE he got hit, but professional lip readers have confirmed that he yelled "Oh no.." beginning at frame 242, well AFTER he was wounded at 223.

Mrs. Kennedy ALSO confirmed that fact when she said she turned toward Connally after he began to shout.

Look at her in the film. She began that turn immediately after 242 and is staring directly at John Connally by the mid 250's. We NEVER see her turn toward him prior to that.

As usual, you are dead wrong. And what is truly sad is that you couldn't care less.

Mrs. Kennedy said Connally was 'yelling like a stuck pig', which he may have sounded like when he was yelling they were all going to be killed ... none of which has anything to do with what he said when he uttered 'Oh no, no, no' to the first shot that he thought of nothing else but it being a rifle shot. The point you don't wish to see is that both John and Nellie were and have been quite clear that John turned to his right when he heard the first shot. Connally was filmed demonstrating that head turn in front of the press at the hearings so there can be no argument as to what he demonstrated before the camera. It was when Connally's head was almost facing forward as he was going to try and look back over his left shoulder that he was hit in the back ... something that I seem to have to remind you of over and over again.

I second what Duncan said ... Youtube is a perfect place to see snake oils to the uniformed. The 'Greer did it' theory is one good example, thus one is stacking his own deck when he thinks people viewing Youtube somehow supports the validity of his claims.

Bill Miller

Edited by Bill Miller

after hundreds of viewings I have 100% approval ratings and the last time I looked, Duncan's got 100% disapproval for his and he even had to block people from posting text replies, because everyone was telling him what an idiot he was for claiming that JFK running his hand through his hair was equivalent to JFK's reactions in the Towner film.

Another Bob "Scissorhands" Harris piece of fiction.

I don't allow comments on any videos on Youtube now, simply because of the low mentality of most of the people who leave comments on videos, and who have never seriously researched anything to do with the assassination.

If you want your ego boosted further than it already is Robert, stick to Youtube and your Youtube "Greer did it" groupies, who simply haven't a clue about anything to do with the assassination, and who are giving you credit.

The fact that the "Greer did it" crew support you should be a clue to the validity of your bizarre claimes.

"I don't allow comments on any videos on Youtube now, simply because of the low mentality of most of the people who leave comments on videos, and who have never seriously researched anything to do with the assassination."

Well that certainly is an amazing statement Duncan, especially since every one of your other videos allow text responses :D

And I am baffled by your claim that your fellow Youtubers are stupider than you are. I have indeed seen some dummies on Youtube but none who were that bad off :rolleyes:

And finally, why would you claim that the people who think Greer shot JFK, support me? The issue we have been discussing is their accusation that I am a govt agent who altered the film in order to coverup Greer's murder of the President, and the fact that you posted agreement with them.

Duncan, you seem to have a rather fanatical aversion to the truth.

your argument that John Connally was full of crap when he said that he shouted after he was hit is more looney toons. Not only does it make sense that he would yell BECAUSE he got hit, but professional lip readers have confirmed that he yelled "Oh no.." beginning at frame 242, well AFTER he was wounded at 223.

Mrs. Kennedy said Connally was 'yelling like a stuck pig', which he may have sounded like when he was yelling they were all going to be killed ... none of which has anything to do with what he said when he uttered 'Oh no, no, no' to the first shot that he thought of nothing else but it being a rifle shot. The point you don't wish to see is that both John and Nellie were and have been quite clear that John turned to his right when he heard the first shot. Connally was filmed demonstrating that head turn in front of the press at the hearings so there can be no argument as to what he demonstrated before the camera. It was when Connally's head was almost facing forward as he was going to try and look back over his left shoulder that he was hit in the back ... something that I seem to have to remind you of over and over again.

Bill Miller

Bill, you are babbling nonsense. Yes, Connally said he head a first shot and then there was a silent shot which hit him in the back, followed by him shouting, "Oh, no, no, no". He said that twice under oath and repeated it on numerous other occasions in public interview.

"The point you don't wish to see is that both John and Nellie were and have been quite clear that John turned to his right when he heard the first shot."

That is another deliberately false statement Bill. I told you very specifically that he did exactly that, beginning in the 230's, which was AFTER the shot at 160 and in reaction to the silent shot that John Connally never heard.

Listen to his statements again, Bill. He heard one "shot" and then feels a "punch" in his back. Those were the two shots at 160 and 223.

Like John, Nellie didn't hear that second shot either. Neither did anyone else, which is why most witnesses only recalled one early shot.

Now look at the film.

After 223, JBC spun painfully to his far right and then back to his left. Nellie glances at him but can only see his back. She thinks he was turning to check out Kennedy then, as she was doing. She is mostly concerned about the wounded President then, and is obviously unaware of her husband's condition.

But when she hears the next shot, she spins back toward her hubby and pulls him back to her - exactly as she testified and exactly as we see her do in the Zapruder film at 290-291, during the same 1/6th of a second that every other nonvictim in the limo began to react, and simultaneous with Zapruder's reaction as Dr. Alvarez confirmed.

This doesn't take a genius Bill. Even you should be able to get it.

Bullxxxx!!

Robert Harris

I suggest that you stop trying to play the roll of the disgruntled screwball who resorts to foul language .... I cited the statements and described the context that they were written.

Bill Miller

Cite em verbatim Bill.

No amount of phony indignation is going to get you off the hook.

Robert Harris

"I don't allow comments on any videos on Youtube now, simply because of the low mentality of most of the people who leave comments on videos, and who have never seriously researched anything to do with the assassination."

Well that certainly is an amazing statement Duncan, especially since every one of your other videos allow text responses :D

And I am baffled by your claim that your fellow Youtubers are stupider than you are. I have indeed seen some dummies on Youtube but none who were that bad off :rolleyes:

And finally, why would you claim that the people who think Greer shot JFK, support me? The issue we have been discussing is their accusation that I am a govt agent who altered the film in order to coverup Greer's murder of the President, and the fact that you posted agreement with them.

Duncan, you seem to have a rather fanatical aversion to the truth.

The key word, Robert, is the word "dont" It's present tense.

When I am alerted via email that someone has left a comment, I normally go to that video and alter my settings to block further comments. I don't have time to go through the settings of 120 plus videos all at the one time, just to keep you and your Youtube groupies happy.

Oh, talk about the pot calling the kettle black. You blocked a video respone of mine. Did that just slip your mind? LOL!!!

Bullxxxx!

I didn't "block" your video. I don't accept any video responses.

You made a fool out of yourself, Duncan. You continue to make a fool out of yourself every time you post preadolescent insults and every time you make a youtube video to "debunk" me. You need to find someone to help you who has a triple digit IQ.

Edited by Robert Harris

As Bill said. Some people have a gift for interpreting photographs, and some don't.

This blogger thinks a guy who calls himself Hokumburg has the gift. He writes:

"I think he's picked up details that escaped even the very good folks at the University of Rochester

and the conservation lab at George Eastman House. I think he’s a superb forensic picture-watcher."

Maybe he should look at Moorman.

Cite em verbatim Bill.

Robert Harris

When you see one of my post with quotation marks at each end of a sentence, then this means I have cited something verbatim.

Bill

Cite em verbatim Bill.

Robert Harris

When you see one of my post with quotation marks at each end of a sentence, then this means I have cited something verbatim.

Bill

My question was not about how you post quotations. My question was, what did Mrs. Connally say which convinced you that she was uncertain about when her husband said "Oh, no, no, no".

Or did you just make that up, Bill?

Why do you have to continually misrepresent the witnesses Bill? You've repeatedly misrepresented me and you've even misrepresented your own prior statements.

And you've evaded countless questions Bill.

Why don't you want to talk about Mrs. Connally's visible reaction 1/3rd of a second after the shot at 285, or the fact that it was in almost perfect unison with every other nonvictim in the limo? Or the fact that her reaction began at the same instant in which Zapruder's reaction began?

And why don't you want to talk about the fact that Mrs. Connally was adamant that she never looked to the rear again after she heard that shot?

Bill, she turned to the rear TWICE after 223 but we never see her turn back again after 285.

JBC began to shout at 242. Not only can we see that ourselves, but professional lip readers have confirmed it. But Nellie thought he was hit after that point, because she believed he was hit by the shot at 285.

Your greatest sin Bill, is that you couldn't care less about getting the truth. You want to "win" and "get Harris". You prove that by evading every important question you are asked, by misrepresenting me as well as key witnesses and by relying on childish insults when you are cornered.

If you want to prove me wrong, then you can start by agreeing to answer questions. Are you up to that Bill??

I didn't think so :D

Edited by Robert Harris