The Education Forum

Why did/do the Kennedys remain silent?

John Dolva

''was there perhaps in those reactionary circles, where the so-called weak policy of kennedy toward cuba was under attack, where the policy of civil rights was under attack—was there perhaps in certain civilian and military ultra-reactionary circles in the united states a plot against President Kennedy's life?''

In other later years speeches Castro states that the only really serious danger to the Cuban revolution was Kennedys' ''Alliance for Progress'', which basically again was a matter of Civil Rights, but in this case in Latin America.

I would strongly encourage everyone to get Dr. Martin Schotz' book History Will Not Absolve Us as there is far more in this speech that shows just how much Castro knew about what was going on ...I scanned it to John Simkin years ago but he said the scan did not come out. This entire speech needs to be online. It is not because then the Castro did it idiots would be forever silenced.

Dawn

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tom, your reasoning isnt that great. Read the original post again.

QUOTE:

Speaking of conspiracies, I understand Brady Schofield has surfaced again this time in the dog breeding business. His family has privately bred Great Danes for three generations. The Schofield family is renowned for their near perfect bitches that win year after year at Westminster. Schofield puppies fetch $2500 to $3500 and there is a six year waiting list for the prize winning puppies. Had it not been for Obama's daughters allergies, it is said one of Schofield's Danes would be the First Dog. Brady was introduced to Obama through the Kennedy family. The Kennedy's and Schofields run in the same social circle in Newport. There is a framed photograph of Brady's great grandfather and two of his Dogs which hangs on the wall of the main staircase at the Kennedy's Hyannis compound.

Trouser

I see no reason this could not be true. Why are you hung up (no pun intended) on a picture in the Hyannis Port compound of the Kennedy's? The families are either friends or they are not friends.

Schofield and Bullock run in exactly the same social circles as the Kennedy family. You can find Schofield and III connected through the Aquidneck Land Trust. Schofield and William F. Buckley sat on the board of some Art Museum. You make him out to be a "moving van" worker.

Ironic Terry that you would find fault with someone else's "reasoning".

Since "Trousher"'s claim that the Schofield was supposed to fly Kennedy is most certainly false there is no reason to believe the undocumented claims of the anonymous poster.

And but you failed to provide any evidence they new each other. It seems that some members of of the Schofield family were members of the Aquidneck Land Trust or at least participated in some of its events and that John-John's mother's step-brother was on its board of advisors, to infer from that John Jr and Brady Schofield probably knew each other is wishful thinking. When I was a kid my family belonged to the 92nd St. Y, we did not know any of the directors or advisors let alone their distant relatives.

Oh and we're still waiting for you to document your claim his grandfather was a bootlegger, sorry but the undocumented claims of your messiah's disciples don't count.

Edited by Len Colby

Tom, your reasoning isnt that great. Read the original post again.

QUOTE:

Speaking of conspiracies, I understand Brady Schofield has surfaced again this time in the dog breeding business. His family has privately bred Great Danes for three generations. The Schofield family is renowned for their near perfect bitches that win year after year at Westminster. Schofield puppies fetch $2500 to $3500 and there is a six year waiting list for the prize winning puppies. Had it not been for Obama's daughters allergies, it is said one of Schofield's Danes would be the First Dog. Brady was introduced to Obama through the Kennedy family. The Kennedy's and Schofields run in the same social circle in Newport. There is a framed photograph of Brady's great grandfather and two of his Dogs which hangs on the wall of the main staircase at the Kennedy's Hyannis compound.

Trouser

I see no reason this could not be true. Why are you hung up (no pun intended) on a picture in the Hyannis Port compound of the Kennedy's? The families are either friends or they are not friends.

Schofield and Bullock run in exactly the same social circles as the Kennedy family. You can find Schofield and III connected through the Aquidneck Land Trust. Schofield and William F. Buckley sat on the board of some Art Museum. You make him out to be a "moving van" worker.

Ironic Terry that you would find fault with someone else's "reasoning".

Since "Trousher"'s claim that the Schofield was supposed to fly Kennedy is most certainly false there is no reason to believe the undocumented claims of the anonymous poster.

And but you failed to provide any evidence they new each other. It seems that some members of of the Schofield family were members of the Aquidneck Land Trust or at least participated in some of its events and that John-John's mother's step-brother was on its board of advisors, to infer from that John Jr and Brady Schofield probably knew each other is wishful thinking. When I was a kid my family belonged to the 92nd St. Y, we did not know any of the directors or advisors let alone their distant relatives.

Oh and we're still waiting for you to document your claim his grandfather was a bootlegger, sorry but the undocumented claims of your messiah's disciples don't count.

I don't understand listing someone's ancestors as a way of determining whether person A, knows person B. If you can figure it out then let me know.

Being members of Aquidneck Land Trust is not quite the same as swimming at the YMCA. Sara Bullock and Brady are both involved with Aquidneck, maybe they don't know each other either?

Congressman Patrick Kennedy and Brady Schofield were both involved in the "Griswold House". Perhaps they were also unaware of each other in this endeavor too?

Why is poster "Trousers" claim most certainly "false"? Please tell me. It makes absolutely no sense to post such a thing. Remember he didnt make this claim here on EF. He was communicating to people in the food industry that have no interest in the Kennedy family. This includes several people like Trouser that know Brady Schofield personally. Their interest in Brady was his role in the multi million dollar rip off of US Foodservice.

Joe Kennedy Sr. wasnt a bootlegger because you don't like LaRouche. Great reasoning Colby, very persuasive.

Edited by Terry Mauro

I don't understand listing someone's ancestors as a way of determining whether person A, knows person B. If you can figure it out then let me know.

That wasn’t my argument but as far as I understood it Tom was making the case the Kennedys and Schofields walked in different social circles and the claim about the portrait is unlikely to be true

Being members of Aquidneck Land Trust is not quite the same as swimming at the YMCA. Sara Bullock and Brady are both involved with Aquidneck, maybe they don't know each other either?

Yes they and hundreds if not thousands of other people are/were members of the “trust” there is no reason to presume they knew Auchincloss let alone the numerous children of his various step siblings.

Congressman Patrick Kennedy and Brady Schofield were both involved in the "Griswold House". Perhaps they were also unaware of each other in this endeavor too?

Do you have any evidence to support this claim? Did this supposedly happen before or after the crash? Even if true it would only link Schofield to his brother.

Why is poster "Trousers" claim most certainly "false"? Please tell me. It makes absolutely no sense to post such a thing. Remember he didnt make this claim here on EF. He was communicating to people in the food industry that have no interest in the Kennedy family. This includes several people like Trouser that know Brady Schofield personally. Their interest in Brady was his role in the multi million dollar rip off of US Foodservice.

I have no idea why he would make something like that up, perhaps to make himself seem more important. I spelled out why his claim that “Brady was supposed to pilot JFK Jr to Martha's Vineyard on the night of his death” “is almost certainly false” in post 140. To make a long story short: there is no indication on the Net they even knew each other, the former if he was licensed at all at the time was probablly far less experienced and he lived far from NYC.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16673&view=findpost&p=207788

Joe Kennedy Sr. wasnt a bootlegger because you don't like LaRouche. Great reasoning Colby, very persuasive.

Pathetic strawman, it could be true but I have yet to see any solid evidence he was a bootlegger, the only thing you cited was Dope Inc but despite you claim that it offered citations did not provide any documentation in support of that claim.

That wasn’t my argument but as far as I understood it Tom was making the case the Kennedys and Schofields walked in different social circles and the claim about the portrait is unlikely to be true

Yes they and hundreds if not thousands of other people are/were members of the “trust” there is no reason to presume they knew Auchincloss let alone the numerous children of his various step siblings.

Do you have any evidence to support this claim? Did this supposedly happen before or after the crash? Even if true it would only link Schofield to his brother.

I have no idea why he would make something like that up, perhaps to make himself seem more important. I spelled out why his claim that “Brady was supposed to pilot JFK Jr to Martha's Vineyard on the night of his death” “is almost certainly false” in post 140. To make a long story short: there is no indication on the Net they even knew each other, the former if he was licensed at all at the time was probablly far less experienced and he lived far from NYC.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=16673&view=findpost&p=207788

Pathetic strawman, it could be true but I have yet to see any solid evidence he was a bootlegger, the only thing you cited was Dope Inc but despite you claim that it offered citations did not provide any documentation in support of that claim.

I would totally agree with you but there's already evidence they mingle in the same social circles. Schofield and his bride Ms. Bullock are not your run of the mill folks. She is on the board of the International House NY, while Brady hangs with the Von Hapsburgs, Von Bulows, Buckley's, Vanderbilts and Astor families etc. What are you missing here?

They're not "members" of the Aquidneck Land Trust, like you were a member of the YMCA. They are major financial contributors and equity holders in the trust. They control certain prime land with the idea of keeping it away from public development.

There is no indication on the "Net" that I know my brother but I assure you I do. Brady did not fly the John Jr. so why would there be a story? The poster Trouser said he was not instrument rated so he decided not to fly.

Pathetic strawman? Look who's talking. You claim because you don't like my source so therefore it isnt true. Not that's a contraption. Dope, Inc. is over 600 pages and the Kennedy's history is but a part of it.

You want to reduce the entire argument to finding a source that will call him a bootlegger. That shouldnt be that tough.

Look at the family history, how did they get their wealth? Apparently the media still doesnt know to this very day. 41 years after the old man died.

QUOTE:

Much about the Kennedy family’s fortune remains a mystery, but Patrick Kennedy, D-R.I., provided a glimpse of his own wealth in his latest financial disclosure, which was filed in May but has not been reported.

It shows Kennedy’s net worth rose last year to more than $6 million, and likely much more than that, according to an analysis by Eyewitness News. His annual income from dividends and other sources was more than $205,006, on top of his congressional salary of $174,000.

http://www.wpri.com/dpp/news/patrick-kennedy-inherits-dads-millions

Edited by Terry Mauro

I would totally agree with you but there's already evidence they mingle in the same social circles. Schofield and his bride Ms. Bullock are not your run of the mill folks. She is on the board of the International House NY, while Brady hangs with the Von Hapsburgs, Von Bulows, Buckley's, Vanderbilts and Astor families etc. What are you missing here?

I’m sure you can provide evidence this is the case.

They're not "members" of the Aquidneck Land Trust, like you were a member of the YMCA. They are major financial contributors and equity holders in the trust. They control certain prime land with the idea of keeping it away from public development.

Are you sure they are “equity holders in the trust”? Were they/was he before 1999 (when John Jr. crashed) or 1994 (when he broke up with Daryl Hannah)? Even if he was, that would at best indicate he MIGHT have known John-John’s mother’s ex-stepbrother

There is no indication on the "Net" that I know my brother but I assure you I do.

Neither of you are famous.

Brady did not fly the John Jr. so why would there be a story? The poster Trouser said he was not instrument rated so he decided not to fly.

He apparently turned down flight instructors because he wanted to fly it himself, why would he ask someone LESS experienced to fly him?

Pathetic strawman? Look who's talking. You claim because you don't like my source so therefore it isnt true. Not that's a contraption. Dope, Inc. is over 600 pages and the Kennedy's history is but a part of it.

I’m not saying it’s not true, I’m saying its not documented. There is no connection between a book’s length and its credibility Reclaiming History is over 1600 pages and even that is dwarfed by the Bible, do you believe LHO killed JFK on his own and that Eve was created from Adam’s rib?

You want to reduce the entire argument to finding a source that will call him a bootlegger. That shouldnt be that tough.

Funny that you say so because you have failed to provide one.

Look at the family history, how did they get their wealth? Apparently the media still doesnt know to this very day. 41 years after the old man died.

List all the Joe Sr. / Kennedy Family bios you’ve read that say his rise to wealth is a mystery.

QUOTE:

Much about the Kennedy family’s fortune remains a mystery, but Patrick Kennedy, D-R.I., provided a glimpse of his own wealth in his latest financial disclosure, which was filed in May but has not been reported.

It shows Kennedy’s net worth rose last year to more than $6 million, and likely much more than that, according to an analysis by Eyewitness News. His annual income from dividends and other sources was more than $205,006, on top of his congressional salary of $174,000.

http://www.wpri.com/...s-dads-millions

The best you can come up with is a story by a local TV news reporter about one of his grandsons? :ice:):P:D:lol::rolleyes:

Len,

I don't know the guy. This is so much fun answering your questions.

I found Brady Schofield partying with Alexander von Auspberg. When I googled that name it turned out he was the son of Sonny Von Bulow, step son to Claus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_Anton_Alexander_von_Auersperg

I found Brady connected to the Von Hapsburgs through these same Newport/Naples blue blood circles. This section of the Von Hapsburgs family have control of the Faberge Egg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faberg%C3%A9_egg

http://www.antiquesatoz.com/habsburg/habsburg-family.htm

Brady is no "moving van" blue collar guy from Rhode Island.

Maybe you can check with your family the Oppenheimers and see what they can turn up for you? This seems to be their kind of group.

Are you sure they are “equity holders in the trust”? Were they/was he before 1999 (when John Jr. crashed) or 1994 (when he broke up with Daryl Hannah)? Even if he was, that would at best indicate he MIGHT have known John-John’s mother’s ex-stepbrother

There's that classic "say nothing" jibberish again. Let's see if I can translate

" They are not equity owners and even if they are equity owners that indicates he MIGHT have known John-John's mother's ex step brother". HUH?

How does any of this jibberish preclude him knowing John Kennedy Jr. ? None of this gobbly gook precludes him from knowing the Obama family, the Schriver family, the Astor family the Cushing family, the Forbes family or the Vanderbilt family. In fact it is more likely than not that he knows all the families listed above. Just as it is very likely to a certainty that all the families above know each other.

I don't know the circumstances of JFK Jr's. decision to fly to Martha Vineyards. I suppose he didnt consider it a big deal. And I don't know that he turned down flight instructors.

Joe Kennedy Sr.- who would have to document it to satisfy you?

I have not read a single Joe Kennedy Sr. bio.

What's wrong with the article? Does it stand out as awful; compared to what, your contributions?

It must be a slow week for you.

Len,

I don't know the guy. This is so much fun answering your questions.

I found Brady Schofield partying with Alexander von Auspberg. When I googled that name it turned out he was the son of Sonny Von Bulow, step son to Claus.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Count_Anton_Alexander_von_Auersperg

I found Brady connected to the Von Hapsburgs through these same Newport/Naples blue blood circles. This section of the Von Hapsburgs family have control of the Faberge Egg.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faberg%C3%A9_egg

http://www.antiquesatoz.com/habsburg/habsburg-family.htm

Brady is no "moving van" blue collar guy from Rhode Island.

We are going in circles you keep claiming to have linked Schofield to various rich people but don’t provide any citations and normally come up blank in Google searches the only link I can find between him and von Auersperg even when using your misspelling is that they were among hundreds of people who donated to the Preservation Society of Newport County. But even if he recently hung out with these people that is scant indication he was a friend of John-Johh’s years ago. Who said he was blue collar?

Maybe you can check with your family the Oppenheimers and see what they can turn up for you? This seems to be their kind of group.

There's that classic "say nothing" jibberish again. Let's see if I can translate

" They are not equity owners and even if they are equity owners that indicates he MIGHT have known John-John's mother's ex step brother". HUH?

I’m not responsible for your intellectual limitations. I was asking you to document your claim they were “equity holders in the trust”. Even if he and his wife were that would only POSSIBLLY link them to Auchincloss. Auchincloss was “John-John’s mother’s ex-stepbrother”

"How does any of this jibberish preclude him knowing John Kennedy Jr. ? None of this gobbly gook precludes him from knowing the Obama family, the Schriver family, the Astor family the Cushing family, the Forbes family or the Vanderbilt family. In fact it is more likely than not that he knows all the families listed above. Just as it is very likely to a certainty that all the families above know each other."

I never indicated it precluded him from knowing John-John or the others but you have failed to produce any evidence he did.

"I don't know the circumstances of JFK Jr's. decision to fly to Martha Vineyards. I suppose he didnt consider it a big deal. And I don't know that he turned down flight instructors."

This was documented in the various threads about the crash you can find the links upthread. Can you think of a reason why he would ask a less experienced pilot to fly him? Or why there is no sign of this on the Net or why Schofield who come down to Essex County to fly him? Since you are so convinced by this unlikely tale you might want to ask the FAA for more details about Schofeild’s license it would boost your case if he was actually licensed before the crash and it would be interesting to know how many flight hours he had at the time. I can PM the address.

And back to your source’s credibility as Tom pointed out there is no sign the Schofeilds were Great Dane breeders let alone renowned ones.

"Joe Kennedy Sr.- who would have to document it to satisfy you?"

Anything with a reasonable citation.

"I have not read a single Joe Kennedy Sr. bio.

What's wrong with the article? Does it stand out as awful; compared to what, your contributions?"

I doubt the author actually spent much time trying to find out were Joe Kennedy Sr’s money came from.

Guest Tom Scully

...There is too much dilution for appreciable capital to have come Brady's way. He is a stepson of his father's wife who became president of the family business, he has brothers and sisters to divide any inheritance with, and none of them appeared to be active in that family business. I see no money coming from inheritance, and if JFK, JR. introduced Brady to his future wife, Brady was already in Newport, posturing as a prosperous WASP, leveraging whatever connections he had made at Avon Old Farms and U. Vermont, to a degree sufficient for JFK, Jr. to pay any attention to him. So, whatever he is, he had some sort of a self-made reputation before he met JFK, Jr., and before he met Sarah Bullock. Also, Brady was out of school only ten years before JFK, Jr. died.

His grandfather went from farming, to owning a restaurant, to assistant country jailer and deputy county sheriff, to first selectman of a small town. He had four sons and a daughter to divide his estate.

Terry, I stepped back from this discussion because you seem to take the opposite impression of some of my points. As you can see in the excerpt above, of my prior post, I posted that Mr. Schofield was not involved in the family business, a moving and storage company. You've posted twice now that I described Schofield as a moving van worker.

The research on the family that I shared seems a logical step if we are to narrow the playing field to make some sense out of the references to Schofield posted anonymously on a food industry forum. Searching the domain neptunetrading.com @ http://domainwhitepages.com reveals that Schofield's brother, Bilie, handles the website work.

Incidently, Neptune does not "own" the three fishing trawlers. They seem to buy the catches of those boats, and they are owned by a business in the state of Washington. All of the Schofield businesses seem to advertise only one telephone number, and some cases, a street address also associated with a 1998 R.I. business filing for a corporation that leases airplanes, Newport Aero, Inc.:

http://ucc.state.ri.us/CorpSearch/CorpSearchInput.asp

Now, I suspect that Sarah married a man with a character and personality resembling her dad's. By the way, all of the Westminster, "best in show" Great Danes of the last few years, are listed here, which ones did that food industry forum poster refer to as Schofield bred?

Is Robert, our Mr. Schofield's father-in-law? He's been running the same road race as "Sarah C." has in the past, participated in, and radaris has Robert and Sarah linked...

http://radaris.com/p/Sarah/Bullock/RI/

http://www.justice.gov/tax/usaopress/2005/txdv05200502180919.htm

US Attorneys Northern District of New York News Release

- 3 visits - 10:15am

ROBERT BULLOCK, age 57, a former resident of New Hartford, New York, pled guilty before United States District Judge David N. Hurd to two felony ...

www.justice.gov/tax/usaopress/.../txdv05200502180919.htm

1992 Utica Boilermaker 15k

1992 Utica Boilermaker 15k Utica, NY July 12th, 1992 Runtime Services ...... NY 539/575:M30-34 M#2703 1:31:20 9:48 3322 Sarah C. Bullock New Hartford NY 60/ ...

www.polymorphs.net/results/.../1992_boilermaker_res.html

2003 Utica Boilermaker 15k -- NET times

... 6:02 183 Brendan P. Brady Amherst NY 52/406:M20-24 M# 167 56:13 6:02 184 ...... 257/486:F40-44 F#1736 1:28:45 9:31 5968 Robert T. Bullock New Hartford ...

www.boilermaker.com/.../2003_boilermaker_net_res.html

Brady made his way to Utica to participate in that same race in 1999 and in 2002:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=Utica+Boilermaker+15k+%22brady+schofield%22&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

On edit...who are these people, they are using the same telephone number, too!

http://www.marinerseafood.com/Contacts.htm

Edited by Tom Scully

...There is too much dilution for appreciable capital to have come Brady's way. He is a stepson of his father's wife who became president of the family business, he has brothers and sisters to divide any inheritance with, and none of them appeared to be active in that family business. I see no money coming from inheritance, and if JFK, JR. introduced Brady to his future wife, Brady was already in Newport, posturing as a prosperous WASP, leveraging whatever connections he had made at Avon Old Farms and U. Vermont, to a degree sufficient for JFK, Jr. to pay any attention to him. So, whatever he is, he had some sort of a self-made reputation before he met JFK, Jr., and before he met Sarah Bullock. Also, Brady was out of school only ten years before JFK, Jr. died.

His grandfather went from farming, to owning a restaurant, to assistant country jailer and deputy county sheriff, to first selectman of a small town. He had four sons and a daughter to divide his estate.

Terry, I stepped back from this discussion because you seem to take the opposite impression of some of my points. As you can see in the excerpt above, of my prior post, I posted that Mr. Schofield was not involved in the family business, a moving and storage company. You've posted twice now that I described Schofield as a moving van worker.

The research on the family that I shared seems a logical step if we are to narrow the playing field to make some sense out of the references to Schofield posted anonymously on a food industry forum. Searching the domain neptunetrading.com @ http://domainwhitepages.com reveals that Schofield's brother, Bilie, handles the website work.

Incidently, Neptune does not "own" the three fishing trawlers. They seem to buy the catches of those boats, and they are owned by a business in the state of Washington. All of the Schofield businesses seem to advertise only one telephone number, and some cases, a street address also associated with a 1998 R.I. business filing for a corporation that leases airplanes, Newport Aero, Inc.:

http://ucc.state.ri.us/CorpSearch/CorpSearchInput.asp

Now, I suspect that Sarah married a man with a character and personality resembling her dad's. By the way, all of the Westminster, "best in show" Great Danes of the last few years, are listed here, which ones did that food industry forum poster refer to as Schofield bred?

Is Robert, our Mr. Schofield's father-in-law? He's been running the same road race as "Sarah C." has in the past, participated in, and radaris has Robert and Sarah linked...

http://radaris.com/p/Sarah/Bullock/RI/

http://www.justice.gov/tax/usaopress/2005/txdv05200502180919.htm

US Attorneys Northern District of New York News Release

- 3 visits - 10:15am

ROBERT BULLOCK, age 57, a former resident of New Hartford, New York, pled guilty before United States District Judge David N. Hurd to two felony ...

www.justice.gov/tax/usaopress/.../txdv05200502180919.htm

1992 Utica Boilermaker 15k

1992 Utica Boilermaker 15k Utica, NY July 12th, 1992 Runtime Services ...... NY 539/575:M30-34 M#2703 1:31:20 9:48 3322 Sarah C. Bullock New Hartford NY 60/ ...

www.polymorphs.net/results/.../1992_boilermaker_res.html

2003 Utica Boilermaker 15k -- NET times

... 6:02 183 Brendan P. Brady Amherst NY 52/406:M20-24 M# 167 56:13 6:02 184 ...... 257/486:F40-44 F#1736 1:28:45 9:31 5968 Robert T. Bullock New Hartford ...

www.boilermaker.com/.../2003_boilermaker_net_res.html

Brady made his way to Utica to participate in that same race in 1999 and in 2002:

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&q=Utica+Boilermaker+15k+%22brady+schofield%22&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

On edit...who are these people, they are using the same telephone number, too!

http://www.marinerseafood.com/Contacts.htm

None of this answers the question whether or not Brady is friends with the Kennedy family.

In your earlier postings you seem to suggest that this type of information proved he did not know the Kennedy's.