The Education Forum

Bill OReilly's NewBook

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw O'Reilly this morning on NBC. When asked if he thought the idea of conspiracy was supported he replied, Yes. Then he was asked if Oswald did it and he said, Yes.

Although those two conclusions--technically--are not mutually exclusive, the fact that he acknowledges that the evidence supports conspiracy but does not acknowledge

that the evidence tends to exonerate Oswald is mind boggling and essentially intellectually dishonest.

Guest Robert Morrow

"He then goes to who owned the TSBD at the time. He depicts a photo of Byrd at a UT game. He then widens the photo to reveal LBJ sitting two seats away. (How this shows anything I don't know. Except upper class Texans went to UT games and sat in good seats together.)"

D.H. Byrd employed Malcolm Wallace, who was LBJ's personal hitman, at his company LTV. D.H. Byrd was close to Clint Murchison and he was a big fan of Gen. Curtis LeMay. Byrd founded the Civil Air Patrol of which David Ferrie, LHO and Barry Seal were all members.

I think the weight of the evidence indicates that Lyndon Johnson and his Texas oil men engineered the JFK assassination. Jim Garrison, your hero, was publicly saying the same thing about the Dallas, TX oil men in summer, 1967.

D.H. Byrd and Ed Clark, LBJ's secret political boss of Texas, were both very close to Clint Murchison, Sr. Murchison, in turn, was quite close to John J. McCloy - even going dove hunting with McCloy in summer, 1963.

http://www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk/MDbyrdDH.htm

"In November, 1963, Byrd left Texas to go on a two-month safari in Africa. While he was away President John F. Kennedy was assassinated. Lee Harvey Oswald, who was accused of being the lone-gunman, worked in Byrd's Texas School Book Depository building. In February, 1964, President Lyndon B. Johnson, granted a large defense contract to LTV to build the A-7 Corsair II. According to Peter Dale Scott, (The Dallas Conspiracy) this was paid for out of the 1965 budget which had not yet been approved by Congress."

D.H. Byrd also writes an autobiography in which he does not mention the JFK assassination. That alone is quite suspicious. He owned the building TSBD that the supposed lone nut was operating out of.

4. He then goes to who owned the TSBD at the time. He depicts a photo of Byrd at a UT game. He then widens the photo to reveal LBJ sitting two seats away. (How this shows anything I don't know. Except upper class Texans went to UT games and sat in good seats together.)

Well, it shows, visually, a connection between LBJ and Byrd. While this *could* be explained just from the photo alone as pure coincidence, I think we all know from our study of the Kennedy assassination that is far more than coincidence. Unfortunately, Amazon limits me to only 10 minutes of video time, and that was not really the place to provide a full presentation of the evidence that connects the owner of the Texas school depository building (from which some of the shots were ostensibly fired), to the man that became president after Kennedy was assassinated.

Now, Jim, I'm sure that you will agree that this photo at the very least -- and connection between the two men -- ought to raise some eyebrows. particularly in light of the laying of a new plywood floor that necessitated the moving of boxes that shielded the supposed assassin.

THE O’REILLY FACTOR IN THE JFK ASSASSINATION: J. Walton Moore & Lee Harvey Oswald Bill Kelly

Bill Kelly - Reopen KENNEDY CASE!

JFKCountercoup2: Working with Bill O'Reilly on JFK Assassination

Working with Bill O'Reilly on JFK Assassination

On Tue, Sep 11, 2012 at 5:01 PM, Bob Sirkin wrote:

In the spring of 1976, at WFAA-TV Dallas, my boss, the legendary Marty Haag, dispatched Bill O'Reilly and me to Palm Beach, Floridaon a midnight Braniff Airlines flight.

Our mission: to find a missing Bishop College professor, a former Russian petroleum engineer and CIA operative, a white Russian Baron named George deMorenschieldt, a man who befriended Lee Harvey Oswald and wife Marina upon their return to Dallas fromRussia.

O’Reilly and I, along with WFAA-TV Reporter Doug Fox, had been on the trail of deMorenchieldt for weeks, since his suspicious disappearance from the campus of Bishop College, where deMorenschieldt taught and lived. It was Doug Fox who dug up the fact that Bishop College, a small, black liberal arts school, had received funding from the CIA.

Bill O'Reilly had been tipped by his friend Gaeton Fonzi, investigator for the House Committee on Assassinations (JFK andMLK), that deMohrenschildt was at the famous Breakers Hotel inPalm Beach being interviewed by author Edward Jay Epstein. Epstein was writing a book on the JFK Assassination.

Just hours after landing, O'Reilly and I, along with our cameraman, arrived at The Breakers. We paid a bell hop $25 to get the number of Epstein's suite. With camera rolling, I knocked on the door. Epstein came to the door and went ballistic! You could see deMohrenschildt, in the background, sitting at a dining room table. Eptstein called hotel security. Within moments, we were all bodily removed from the premises. Just the beginning of our caper!

The next day, Gaeton Fonzi shows up in nearby Manalapan,Florida carrying a subpoena for deMohrenschildt to appear before the House Committee on Assassinations. The Committee wanted to grill deMohrenschildt on his and Oswald's clandestine meeting with a CIA operative in Mexico City, about a month before the assassination. But deMohrenschildt never appeared before the committee.

Shortly after receiving his subpoena, deMohrenschildt retreated to a bedroom inside a mansion owned by a Mafia connected family from Arizona. He was found dead from a massive shotgun wound to his head. The coroner, to my recollection, couldn't say for sure that deMohrenschildt took his own life because of the length of the shotgun barrel placed in deMohrenschildt's mouth. Some story...to say the least!

Before leaving Florida, O'Reilly and I made one more stop. We drove to North Miami Beach, the Hallandale area. About 10pm, we paid a visit to former convicted Watergate figure, E. Howard Hunt. He too was the focus of the House Committee's investigation into the JFK Assassination.

When we rang Hunt's doorbell, he opened a small peephole. In total darkness, I remember Hunt's eerie voice saying: "I strongly suggest that you gentlemen leave RIGHT NOW!" We did and flew back to Dallas continuing to pursue the alleged cover-up to the assassination.

Bill O'Reilly's contact; the late Gaeton Fonzi, made our award winning story.

here is the photo, i believe is part of the subject in this thread, fwiw..b

This photo was taken at a UT football game in 1973, a few months before LBJ died.

D. Harold Byrd is seen on the left (in cowboy hat) and LBJ is on the right. Byrd was a

longtime friend and financial/political supporter of Johnson. He was also the OWNER

of the Texas School Book Depository Building, from which Oswald was alleged to have fired

the fatal shots.

http://home.earthlink.net/~sixthfloor/byrd2.htm

I would urge everyone to go to the Amazon page for O'Reilly's McHistory book and click on "yes" to the question of whether the negative reviews there were helpful. Obviously, there are a lot of LNers at Amazon, clicking "no" on these reviews, much as they did with Gerald Blaine's ridiculous book.

here is the photo, i believe is part of the subject in this thread, fwiw..b

This photo was taken at a UT football game in 1973, a few months before LBJ died.

D. Harold Byrd is seen on the left (in cowboy hat) and LBJ is on the right. Byrd was a

longtime friend and financial/political supporter of Johnson. He was also the OWNER

of the Texas School Book Depository Building, from which Oswald was alleged to have fired

the fatal shots.

http://home.earthlink.net/~sixthfloor/byrd2.htm

I have another photo of LBJ and Byrd, from Byrd's book "I'm An Endangered Species" (1978).

It seems reasonable to infer that Byrd knew LBJ; the question is: "how well?" etc.

And is there evidence which might establish a link between a Byrd-LBJ relationship, and Bryd's leasing of the building at 411 Elm (what we today call the "Texas School Book Depository") to the TSBD back in late 1961 or early 1962?

That would be (potentially) significant. But, imho, anybody that did anything in this plot made sure that whatever was done was handled in such a way that it was an "arm's length transaction".

DSL