The Education Forum

Francois Carlier reaches out to forum members

Single-assassin theorist Francois Carlier has announced that he's trying to develop a new documentary, and wishes to interview or discuss things with a number of researchers and writers as part of the project.

Here's a list of some of those with whom he wishes to communicate.

David Lifton, Jim DiEugenio, Walt Brown, Jim Fetzer, Jim Marrs, Ian Griggs, Mark Lane, Robert Groden, Harrison Livingstone, John McAdams, Gerald Posner, Robert Harris, Stewart Galanor, Cyril Wecht, Jim Moore, David Scheim, Henry Hurt, Michael Kurtz, Anthony Summers, Edward Epstein, Josiah Thompson, John Armstrong, Greg Burnham.

As a number of those on his list are forum members, I thought I'd post it here.

If one wishes to contact Mr. Carlier, one can do so through the alt.assassination.JFK newsgroup, where he has started a thread on his documentary.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Time is running out.

Conspiracy theorists have got one more year.

Next year will be the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination.

The world will have to acknowledge that after 50 years conspiracy theorists have proved completely unable to prove their case.

They have no evidence at all. Zero. Zilch.

Then it will be clear that Lee Oswald was the sole assassin.

Conspiracy theorists will have lost.

Then they will fade into oblivion.

People will forget them, their nonsense, their theories, their fights among one another.

We will have no more of Lifon [sic], Fetzer, DiEugenio, White, Kingsbury, Brown, Griggs, ...

Those people will be forgotten, for ever.

Good riddance!

(Francois Carlier, April 30 2012, emphases added)

But hey, he's reaching out.

Time is running out.

Conspiracy theorists have got one more year.

Next year will be the 50th anniversary of the Kennedy assassination.

The world will have to acknowledge that after 50 years conspiracy theorists have proved completely unable to prove their case.

They have no evidence at all. Zero. Zilch.

Then it will be clear that Lee Oswald was the sole assassin.

Conspiracy theorists will have lost.

Then they will fade into oblivion.

People will forget them, their nonsense, their theories, their fights among one another.

We will have no more of Lifon [sic], Fetzer, DiEugenio, White, Kingsbury, Brown, Griggs, ...

Those people will be forgotten, for ever.

Good riddance!

(Francois Carlier, April 30 2012, emphases added)

But hey, he's reaching out.

Francois Carlier, Jan 5, 2012

Hello everybody,

It is very sad to see researchers like David Lifton waste their time

with nobodys like Lee farloser en the Education Forum.

Indeed, we would prefer to see Lifton use the amount of time he spends

on forums to share his knowledge with us, or debate his body-

alteration theory.

His posts are always well-written and informative.

Alas .... Lifton has been caught in the net of useless morons like Lee

Farley, or Greg Parker, or Martin Hay, who have contributed NOTHING to

the JFK-assassination research and have absolutely NOTHING interesting

to say but can only waste people's time by throwing insults and low-

level attacks on well-known people, of whom they are jealous.

Lifton should not give them even one second of his time. They do not

deserve it.

Let those three little guys know that NOBODY cares what they think or

write. We come to the Net to read posts by people like Lifton, NOT

THEM.

As a sane person who believes that Lee Oswald was the sole assassin,

and as someone who has spent twenty years battling conspiracy

theorists, I still feel sorry when I see what is happening to the

conspiracy-theorists world : they are fighting one another all the

time, and little nobodys like Lee farley are destroying their world

from the inside.

Well, come to think of it, that's good news !

Come on, Farloser, keep destroying the conspiracy-theory community

from the inside. Good job, poor man !

/François Carlier/

I can't believe anyone takes this lovable little imp seriously - let alone thinks he is genuinely trying to "reach out".

Francois used to be a CT. I suspect he wants to do a documentary in which both sides are presented, but which comes down firmly in the LN camp. Robert Stone did this in Oswald's Ghost. While the conclusions presented at the end of Oswald's Ghost were firmly LN, Josiah Thompson and if I recall Mark Lane were presented in the first part, and came across fairly well.

So I don't take it as a given that CTs should avoid projects by LNs, and vice-versa.

Francois used to be a CT.

According to Francois - whose word is of course, beyond question :clapping

I suspect he wants to do a documentary in which both sides are presented, but which comes down firmly in the LN camp. Robert Stone did this in Oswald's Ghost. While the conclusions presented at the end of Oswald's Ghost were firmly LN, Josiah Thompson and if I recall Mark Lane were presented in the first part, and came across fairly well.

So I don't take it as a given that CTs should avoid projects by LNs, and vice-versa.

Yeah... but seriously... you can only stretch this joke so far...

Another convert to lone nutterism. I don't even bother to ask what converted them any more. Why doesn't he just call the Discovery Channel or one of the other t.v. networks?

They're always looking for his kind of documentary.

How can anybody take this guy seriously.

After reading his posts on Duncan's forum, i wouldn't give him the time of day.

Lee is correct, he does have some serious anger management issues.

I saw his " Reaching Out " post on the newsgroup and avoided it like the plague.

Edited by Robin Unger

While Francois is an ardent believer Oswald acted alone, IMO he is no more ardent and "bonkers" than some of the current and former members of this forum. He BELIEVES, and shows little respect for those who fail to share his belief. Now, we don't know any CTs like that, do we?

I, for one, would have no problem sitting down and talking with any LN. Well, scratch that. There was a fanatical gun enthusiast who kept trying to get me to meet him back in the hills so he could show me how easy it was to rapid fire a Mannlicher-Carcano rifle.

My wife put the kabosh on that one. To my unstated relief.

Edited by Pat Speer

While Francois is an ardent believer Oswald acted alone, IMO he is no more ardent and "bonkers" than some of the current and former members of this forum. He BELIEVES, and shows little respect for those who fail to share his belief. Now, we don't know any CTs like that, do we?

I, for one, would have no problem sitting down and talking with any LN. Well, scratch that. There was a fanatical gun enthusiast who kept trying to get me to meet him back in the hills so he could show me how easy it was to rapid fire a Mannlicher-Carcano rifle.

My wife put the kabosh on that one. To my unstated relief.

It's a funny world.

At McAdams forum, the EF is commonly known as the "nut house". Over here McAdams forum is commonly regarded as all disinfo. But in the midst of this "fanatical war" there are some pockets of light.

You, Barb Junkkarinen, DVP and a few others actually seems to have survived the ordeal of being active in both ends. I salute these efforts. But sadly, this approach is a very rare commodity.

Kudos to the voices of reason in the JFK assassination debate.

Edited by Glenn Viklund

This is incredibly funny. He posted this in May of 2011 on alt.assassination.jfk --

On May 6, 12:32 am, "F. Carlier" <Fra-Carl...@bbox.fr> wrote:

=============

Hello everybody.

We can now announce the results of our great competition : "Who is the

most stupid, conceited and useless conspiracy theorist?"

There is a draw between James DiEugenio, Jim Fetzer, Jack White, Lee

Farlooser, Greg Burnham, and an unknown moron named Michael Hogan.

They have all won.

All of them are very stupid, very conceited, and very useless.

Poor me!

=======

So, I guess you can count me out...although I really do appreciate being included in a group of such distinguished fellows!

Edited by Greg Burnham

This is incredibly funny. He posted this in May of 2011 on alt.assassination.jfk --

On May 6, 12:32 am, "F. Carlier" <Fra-Carl...@bbox.fr> wrote:

=============

Hello everybody.

We can now announce the results of our great competition : "Who is the

most stupid, conceited and useless conspiracy theorist?"

There is a draw between James DiEugenio, Jim Fetzer, Jack White, Lee

Farlooser, Greg Burnham, and an unknown moron named Michael Hogan.

They have all won.

All of them are very stupid, very conceited, and very useless.

Poor me!

=======

So, I guess you can count me out...although I really do appreciate being included in a group of such distinguished fellows!

Greg,

A quick question:

Over the past few years you've been very visible in those forums that a newbie like myself found.

Now, on issue after issue I find that you do not have a clear stand? JVB, The Umbrella man, The Doorman, etc. As you are still very active in all of those issues and related threads, I'd appreciate it if you would be so kind to explain your no doubt hard core CT stand. The only issue that we've discussed somewhat more is the "other film". And that stopped with your refusal to dig deeper. So I hope you don't find these questions offensive or rude, they are honest.

I don't get it.

//GV

edit: spelling

Edited by Glenn Viklund

Glenn,

I am not a "conspiracy theorist" (CT), meaning I do not have any pet theory of what happened. In the past I have entertained various possibilities, but today I shy away from holding any particular theory or speculating because I believe that a whole lot will never be known by design. I see no purpose arguing for a position that cannot be adequately substantiated.

However, make no mistake: I believe there was a conspiracy to assassinate JFK and a conspiracy to obstruct justice during the investigation of the crime. The latter extends to this very day. It is easier to show what could not possibly have happened (the WCR) than it is to show the details of exactly what did happen.

Greg,'

"i do not have a pet theory".

Please explain what that mean; you are buying into anything you find acceptable and denying the rest. no? You are not cherry picking the reasons for your basic conspiracy beliefs?

Edited by Glenn Viklund