The Education Forum

Why Israelis Assassinated John and Robert Kennedy

Once you get this far it isn't difficult to connect the dots for the RFK hit. Jim Garrison charged Clay Shaw in 1967 on the Conspiracy issue for the hit on JFK. RFK gets hit in 1968 in Los Angeles, where the DNC was held that put JFK and LBJ on the 1960 ticket.

Jim Garrison charges Clay Shaw, who is a PERMINDEX associate in New Orleans. Ronald Reagan is blocking Jim Garrison's fact finding on PERMINDEX with non-extradition of information to New Orleans. So, the pieces are beginning to fall into place for RFK and he needs the presidency to be able to take down these California corrupt politics with USAEC and Teller, the Rousellot gang with Walker and HL Hunt.

Who do we find was shooting at RFK in Los Angles but a horse handler for HL Hunt's big buddy Clint Merchison's race track in California, and that connected with lots of race fixing for persons like Hoover. The horse handler is Arab and easily motivated to hit RFK. Sir Han was not the only one shooting at RFK, but he made a good scape goat for the real intentions to get rid of RFK.

Jim Garrison's trail fails to convict Shaw in 1969.

But, had RFK been allowed to continue to learn all the Jim Garrison problems with California and Reagan, they would find Rousellot, Walker, Hunt and along with that the USAEC schemes to fund LBJ and the games of Ed Teller to support PERMINDEX like themes for Israel. And then why LBJ backed the israeli bomb, and did absolutely nothing on the USS Liberty incident in 1967.

The alarm bells were beginning to sound off for RFK, as he got a good look at old Hungarian Alliances tracing back to Ferenc Nagy in Dallas and Teller in California.

The lid was literally about to blow off the whole sordid corrupt games in high places.

Edited by Jim Phelps

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two quick questions, Jim.

You wrote that Sirhan was a handler at Hunt's horse track. Was this a mistake? I thought he'd worked at Del Mar, which was at one time Murchison's horse track.

You also cited ties between LBJ and Morris Jaffee, who, if I recall, had an office in the Dal-Tex. Are these documented? I don't think I'd read of them before.

I did do some digging on Jaffee once upon a time, however, and found that he'd owned race horses...

Hmmm...

Edited by Pat Speer

Hello Pat,

Yes, meant to say Clint Merchison for the Sir Han connection. I was going to go back and edit that little error. And Sir Han was not the only one shooting. Seems there were 13 shots fired and Sirhan only had 8, and he was knocked flat on the 2nd round. No real security persons use a 22 caliber.

http://books.google.com/books?id=kvtu2CdJMl8C&pg=PA288&lpg=PA288&dq=Sir+Han+Sir+Han+Del+Mar+race+track&source=bl&ots=Pg9YDsSo1H&sig=VsvyhQx-yvr0d7EA8vKYZiDmaIw&hl=en&sa=X&ei=HTnmT_GnHo3C6gHMneXfDg&ved=0CFIQ6AEwBA#v=onepage&q=Sir%20Han%20Sir%20Han%20Del%20Mar%20race%20track&f=false

So, they have major clean up operations going on with RFK killed June 6, 1968

and MLK killed April 4, 1968. Then Nixon gets on stage to get the heat off the California John Birch game with Nixon president Nov 68. All the serious thorns were eliminated. Except for the Burglers being too close to the knowledge of the JFK hit as was Nixon. Nixon takes the dive and hands off to Gerald Ford, of the corrupt Warren Commision fame.

I think it was Harold Livingston that mentions a sort of front operation in the Dal-Tex building being associated with HL Hunt and Morris Jaffee.

There should be lots of citations on Morris Jaffee being close to the LBJ money games. Here are a few to start with:

=======

http://www.ofelio.com/zoom.php?id=39706&lang=en&

Jaffe also found South Texas uranium deposits, which, fortunately for him, were appraised as being quite rich in uranium by the Atomic Energy Commission. Jaffe picked up options on a large amount of acreage, inducing the government to finance a giant processing plant. He then sold his leases and options at top dollar, shortly before the industry went bust. It is as if he were in training to take over Billie Sol's holdings. (14)

========

http://quixoticjoust.blogspot.com/2011/06/morris-d-jaffe-and-his-role-in-fed-mart.html

Morris Douglas Jaffe, to begin with, backed Johnson for the Democratic nomination for President in 1960. Jaffe was in Los Angeles "... to lay his money on the line. An old time San Antonio newspaperman came home admitting that Jaffe not only seemed to be the "money" man but the brains and trouble-shooter and smart beyond imagination, the most effective man behind Lyndon B. Johnson." (2).

========

http://www.nytimes.com/1989/04/21/us/brokers-in-wright-deal-run-a-father-son-empire.html

Morris Jaffe was a friend of and contributor to President Lyndon B. Johnson and spent at least $9 million in 1962 to save the empire of a Johnson crony, Billie Sol Estes. Mr. Estes was convicted of fraud.

Mr. Jaffe, who has interests in oil, real estate and aerospace, has been dogged by reports of ties to Carlos Marcello, the reputed leader of organized crime in Louisiana. Mr. Jaffe has played down the connection, saying that he only tried to buy land from Mr. Marcello but that the deal collapsed when Mr. Marcello was convicted of assaulting an agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

=========

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php?topic=2401.0;wap2

Triangle of Fire by Bob Goodman

The Dal-Tex Building:

p. 87: discussion of the tenants of the building

p. 215: man with horn-rimmed glasses (photos pp. 212-213) arrested in

Dal-Tex tells Goodman his attorney has advised him not to discuss

the matter.

p. 216: Jim Braden may have visited Dallas Uranium and Oil rather than

looking for a pay phone, as he was upstairs. DU&O was located on

the west side of Dal-Tex, behind the fire-escape (the window from

which a rifle allegedly protrudes?)

pp. 216-217: There were no corporate records of Dallas Uranium & Oil;

Texas Secretary of State only listed Morty Freedman Inc.,

which shared a phone number with Dallas Uranium & Oil, and with

Marilyn Belt Mfg. (directory page, p. 243). DU&O may have been

a dummy corporation.

p. 217: Dallas area people in the uranium business were few, and included

Nelson Bunker Hunt and Morris Jaffe, the latter a close friend of

LBJ. Some believed he owned the Dal-Tex Building.

p. 218: Jaffe benefited from decisions made by the Atomic Energy

Commission under chairman John McCone, successor to Dulles as

CIA chief. Jaffe took over the bankrupt Bistart=20&length=10

Jaffe and H.L. Hunt worked together for LBJ in 1960 at the Los

Angeles convention. A reporter described Jaffe as the "money

man...the brains...the trouble-shooter...and smart beyond

imagination."(Jules Archer)

==============

http://quixoticjoust.blogspot.com/2012/02/getting-back-on-track.html

The phase of research now being pursued began with the intention of determining who the Morris D. Jaffe connected to LBJ really was and what he was up to. During that initial effort, QJ found that Jaffe owned a uranium company with headquarters in Dallas. While investigating that tidbit, QJ discovered that D. Harold Byrd also owned a uranium company operating in Utah, which was sold to Canadians with strong ties to Israel at a time when Israel was building its own nuclear weapon. That fact led to connections between one of the associates of the Byrd uranium company's buyers, Bryan Newkirk, and Permindex associate and Bobby Kennedy nemesis Roy Cohn.

========

Edited by Jim Phelps

I have two quick questions, Jim.

You wrote that Sirhan was a handler at Hunt's horse track. Was this a mistake? I thought he'd worked at Del Mar, which was at one time Murchison's horse track.

You also cited ties between LBJ and Morris Jaffee, who, if I recall, had an office in the Dal-Tex. Are these documented? I don't think I'd read of them before.

I did do some digging on Jaffee once upon a time, however, and found that he'd owned race horses...

Hmmm...

Pat,

I think Sirhan worked mostly at Santa Anita in the Los Angeles area, but I could be wrong on that.

--Tommy :sun

I'll toss out some even bigger Hungrarian connections happening. Eugene Wigner, Edward Teller, and Leo Slizard are the three Hungrarian Jewish types that started essentially the Manhattan Project by getting Albert Einstein to write a note to Roosevelt. They all knew each other very well, all being from the leading science school in Hungary.

It didn't stop there as Eugene Wigner became the first director for research at Oak Ridge National Lab, and got tied into the Ghelen Organization that was CIA allied after the war due to Dulles' dealings. Wigner wins a Nobel in 1963.

Who is running around Dallas before the JFK assassassination but none other than Larry McDonald, who comes up running the intelligence operations of the "John Birch Society" called "Western Goals Foundation". Who belongs to Western Goals but Edward Teller and Eugene Wigner, the high placed Hungarian Jewish types that led the Manhattan Project, and later laboraory directors. Just who gets killed in KAL 007 and everyone else bound for the same meeting do fine.

Guess who hated JFK over the Israeli factors and guess who all wanted to leak Nuclear Secrets to Isreal. Just who wanted to blow Hitler off the Map more than anyone--Teller, Wigner, and Slizard.

Teller was having a fit over JFK blocking atmospheric nuclear testing because he wanted to push to bigger rockets and bigger nuclear missile systems. More of that mean't money in Huntsville and Oak Ridge, and the alliances for DISC.

========

http://www.mail-archive.com/ctrl@listserv.aol.com/msg48373.html

These secret police utilized a computer dossier

system purchased by the late Representative Larry McDonald's Western Goals,

the intelligence branch of the John Birch Society. McDonald was the national

leader of the Birchers. Late political researcher Mae Brussell noted in

"Nazi Connections to the John F. Kennedy Assassination" that the Birch

Society officer (who perished in the Flight 007 shootdown) was "exceedingly

active in Dallas preceding the Kennedy assassination. Western Goals has

offices in Germany run by Eugene Wigner that feed data to the Gehlen BND

[post-WW II Nazi intelligence group]. On the board of Western Goals are such

Cold Warriors as Edward Teller, Admiral Thomas Moorer [Reporter Bob

Woodward's superior officer in the Naval wing of the Pentagon within a year

of the Watergate series published by the Washington Post], and Dr. Hans

Senholt, once a Luftwaffe pilot."

==========

• 2 months later...
Guest Robert Morrow

"Mike Rago" has told me that he thinks Israel was behind the JFK assassination, a concept which I find to be absurd.

I do think Lyndon Johnson and Israel engineered the attack on the USS Liberty in 1967 as a way of blaming Egypt and bringing the USA into the Six Day War on the side of Israel.

Follow the evidence, not knee jerk reactions.

We need another thread on this subject , with a less provocative title, so that that evidence related to this can be discussed.

I started a thread a few weeks ago detailing the relationship that James Jesse Angelton had with the Israeli's but that thread, was also moved by moderators into a different thread and I have lost awareness of where it is located. There is no indication in Moderators Actions where that particular post was placed.

I found it.

http://educationforu...150#entry258980

I would like a thread, with a less provocative title, where all the evidence relating to this can be placed, rather than scattered around into many different threads.

Edited by Mike Rago

Guest Tom Scully

Mike Rago (In so many words...) :

There are so many threads in this forum, so whenever I want to highlight something that comes to my attention, it is in my interest to begin a new thread about it.

This is the third post on the thread you are now posting in, Mike. Did you search to see if this was part of an existing thread, before you authored a new one, today?

It was a remarkable coincidence that Yitzak Rabin, the new head of the Israeli military, was in Dallas that day.

Of course it was also a coincidence that Richard Nixon was in Dallas that day.

It was also a coincidence that the Secret Service had the scheduled number of motorcycles around the limo reduced and moved back. It was also a coincidence that a striking CIA "lookalike" was standing on the corner of Main and Houston. (And that another striking CIA "lookalike" - in a trench coat, no less - walked across Elm toward the knoll soon after the shooting.)

It was also a coincidence that (fill in the blank).

It's a question of how many coincidences you can take at one sitting. Dallas was an unrivaled day of coincidences until 9/11. Is that just a coincidence?

The other day you started a new thread to discuss one aspect of Angleton, amounting to a long list of links to books about him and

his association with Israel. Is it really that difficult to understand that it is not helpful, in the grander scheme, to have many threads about one comparatively lower tier subject of interest in this research / investigation?

From the Book

James Jesse Angelton, the CIA and the craft of counterintelligence - Michael Howard Holzman

Mounuments in Israel for James Angleton

http://books.google....epage&q&f=false

http://books.google....epage&q&f=false

Angeltons role in preserving Israeli secrecy in connection with Suez

A tip, Mike; conduct one word searches in the top right hand corner search box, narrowed to "this forum" and further, to "this topic."

With Google, this works great for me:

"education forum" rabin dallas

I read your exchanges with Bill Kelly over the weekend. For the most part, moderators have ignored the negative feedback you have been drawing to yourself.

I do not want many different threads Tom, but I would like to have one thread , with a less provocative title , for this subject. James Angelton is a perfect example. That post belongs in an Isreali thread, not the Angelton thread if I am discussing Israel(imo). But not this thread. This thread was designed ,from the get get go, to not be taken seriously with the reference to the aljazeera.net article.

I have no power over a situation like Bill Kelly. I am obeying the rules with respect to him.

I am trusting in this post by Evan a month or so ago. I hope I have not placed too much trust in it.

http://educationforu...=15#entry258543

For future reference

http://www.ctka.net/talbot_bug.html

Edited by Mike Rago

Interesting that John Simkin posts an article on the Israel Factor in the JFK assassination.

The Israel factor comes from the PERMINDEX elements that tried to hit DeGaulle in France, and they were run out of Europe to mostly show up in the US. No one should be afraid to speak of the Israel Factor for the JFK hit as it is rather obvious that those that supported Israel thought the Israel existance depended on them getting the bomb. JFK stood in Ben Gurion's way to prolliferate nuclear weapons technology and materials. The Ben Gurion and JFK conversations are still locked up in the secrecy vaults.

Israel's and the Jewish protectors were what came to start PERMINDEX as a security branch for the Bilderberg Group. Persons like Louis Bloomfield were huge Israel supporters and designed various military methods to protect Israel. Persons like George Mandel (Mandello), Tibor Rosenbaum, and Ferenc Nagy (Dallas Resident in 63) had a long history for protecting the Jewish elements in WWII, and it didn't stop after the war.

JFK canned most of the top CIA types, General Cabel, Bissell, Dulles, and tossed William King Harvey over to Rome to break up the Fla. games to attack Cuba and Castro. Harvey ends up in the middle of the PERMINDEX HQ in Rome, and sees all their games to knock off DeGaulle because JFK was leveraging DeGaulle to stop the Israel reactor, and thus weapon's plutonium production and weapons proliferation. JFK was working to make Russia and Cuba happy to make peace, but none of the displaced crowd with the CIA liked that idea and lots of others in the nuclear weapons and rocket building business didn't either.

LBJ was milking the USAEC over uranium deals for Morris Jaffee to power LBJ's political career, similar to the agriculture scams LBJ did earlier. Morris Jaffee is said to own the Dal-Tex Building, home to the Dallas Police, Abe Zapruder, and three of the shots fired that day at JFK.

It isn't much of a stretch to propose that these PERMINDEX killers from Europe hated DeGaulle, and were quick to shift into working on a hit for JFK, mostly over the Israel and nuclear weapons issues. So, there are a lot of Israel interests in this mix, even to include Jack Ruby, the guy that had to shut up LHO to keep the Israel factor from being dumped into the news.

LBJ and his big pal Hoover were right in the middle of wanting JFK dead, as much as the PERMINDEX pro-Israel types, the CIA types trying to knock off Castro, and Joint Chiefs wanting a war with Russia. Hoover was big pals with persons like Meyer Lansky over the German spy issues of the shipping docks and these Lansky dock workers kept a steady supply to drowned suspected German Spies floating down the Hudson during WWII. Lansky hated all German NAZIs with a passion to kill.

That is the pretty simple line up of anti-JFK forces, and it is very obvious after the same game was played against DeGaulle.

JFK gets shot in the head twice and back once, and LBJ ducked to the bottom of his limo with the first little noise, as he well knew what was coming.

LBJ takes the White House, which was his interest to avoid being tossed in Jail because his corrupt Texas deals were coming out and JFK and RFK were going to make sure that "Lying Lyndon" went down for a big fall.

LBJ is having to pay off all the wheelers and dealers from the Vietnam War machine, to the fuel for the Israeli Bomb. In the US it was found that NUMEC (Apollo, Pa.) was loosing all kinds of Highly Enriched Uranium and all kinds of Mossad agents were coming to visit NUMEC. It gets worse as Ed Teller was allowed to go to Israel multiple times to help the Israelis along on the issues for nuclear materials and weapons timing and geometry.

Everyone got something, from the Israelis bombs, to the Pentagons new war against Communists, to the mil-Ind networks new flux of money for Texas weapons production.

No one should be afraid to speak that the Israeli factors were highly involved in the hit on JFK, but they didn't act alone and they had lots of help to include the criminal president of the US.

One will always hear those trying to downplay and expunge any talk that Israel Factors were involved with the JFK hit, but what would one expect to keep the US money flowing to the Israelis, which would stop if the elements of the JFK murder included a huge cover up of the Israel factors among the plotters. Even the Dallas bunch, with Walker, HL Hunt, and some others, intentionally had the Israel factors in high prominence to keep the heat off of them. It doesn't get much more plain when they get Jack Ruby to be the runner for the hit, have shots from Morris Jaffee's building, have a Jewish guy put a hate JFK ad in the Dallas Paper, and so on to be ready to drop just in case some wise guy went after the Dallas Connections, like Gen. Walker and HL Hunt. If the heat got to hot on them they could toss out the information on PERMINEX, Jaffee, Bloomfield, Ruby and the like and all (even the head of the Israli Mossad in Dallas) the attention would be on an international plot to kill JFK. There was a lot of leverage being played to make sure the JFK hit went down as a simple lone shooter, who didn't fire a shot that day.

It was a Massive Plot that most of the Europeans saw easily, but the US control of the investigations rigged the outcome that kept most Americans in the dark and their Govt. abducted by criminals.

RE: "No one should be afraid to speak that the Israeli factors were highly involved in the hit on JFK, but they didn't act alone and they had lots of help to include the criminal president of the US.

One will always hear those trying to downplay and expunge any talk that Israel Factors were involved with the JFK hit, but what would one expect to keep the US money flowing to the Israelis, which would stop if the elements of the JFK murder included a huge cover up of the Israel factors among the plotters."

This is a bunch of crap. . .why don't you go and peddle your wares elsewhere.

DSL

Follow the evidence, not knee jerk reactions.

We need another thread on this subject , with a less provocative title, so that that evidence related to this can be discussed.

I started a thread a few weeks ago detailing the relationship that James Jesse Angelton had with the Israeli's but that thread, was also moved by moderators into a different thread and I have lost awareness of where it is located. There is no indication in Moderators Actions where that particular post was placed.

I found it.

http://educationforu...150#entry258980

I would like a thread, with a less provocative title, where all the evidence relating to this can be placed, rather than scattered around into many different threads.

Is "Mike Rago" your real name?

If not, why don't you go somewhere else to peddle your stuff.

I don't want to waste my time communicating with someone who hides behind an alias.

DSL

There is a lot of emotion that is evoked when Israel is mentioned in regards to anything, but particularly , in reference to the murder of John Kennedy. But that is no excuse to completely ignore any and all evidence which points in that direction.

Follow the evidence not knee jerk reactions.

Edited by Mike Rago

There is a lot of emotion that is evoked when Israel is mentioned in regards to anything, but particularly , in reference to the murder of John Kennedy. But that is no excuse to completely ignore any and all evidence which points in that direction.

Follow the evidence not knee jerk reactions.

Again, I ask: Is "Mike Rago" your real name? And if not, why are you posting under an alias?

Is that even allowed on this forum? That some weirdo can come on board and start using a false name??

DSL