The Education Forum

Final proof that the mtorcade came to a halt !

This entire sequence occurs after the shot at Zapruder frame 313 struck the president.

zlimobrake4bikes183nisaofi.gif

So what are you saying Mike?

Greer slows the limo even further FOR the headshots... then accelerates away as described by the witnesses...

that's how Hill can reach the limo so fast and has to hang on for dear life afterward....

and then there are the motorcops who basically STARE at the GK right after the shots

NixleftsidemotorcopslookatGK.jpg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This entire sequence occurs after the shot at Zapruder frame 313 struck the president.

I don't understand why you say that, since the sequence shows the same head shot seen in the Z film from a different angle.

I don't understand why you say that, since the sequence shows the same head shot seen in the Z film from a different angle.

No, that sequence does not show the same head shot that is seen in Zapruder Frame 313. The following Nix sequence shows the shot that we see in Zapruder frame 313. You can see all the blood above the presidents. head.

nixshot313.gif

Edited by Mike Rago

No, that sequence does not show the same head shot that is seen in Zapruder Frame 313. The following Nix sequence shows the shot that we see in Zapruder frame 313. You can see all the blood above the presidents. head.

nixshot313.gif

Mike,

How many headshots were there? How many from the fron, how many from the rear? Etc, etc...

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Once again, the testimony of eye-witnesses directly beside the limo, including some motorcycle officers, is ignored in favor of the presumption that the films are the "best evidence" of what happened. The evidence of fakery in the Z-film is too great to be ignored, and to suppose that the other films have survived unscathed is utterly naive.

Once again, the testimony of eye-witnesses directly beside the limo, including some motorcycle officers, is ignored in favor of the presumption that the films are the "best evidence" of what happened. The evidence of fakery in the Z-film is too great to be ignored, and to suppose that the other films have survived unscathed is utterly naive.

Daniel,

Even if the Z-film was altered (and I'm not saying it was), there are other films and photos which contains lots of damning images which, I guess, the alterers just simply overlooked. For example, the image(s) in the Nix film of the two right-rear motorcycle cops looking towards the grassy knoll immediately after the final fatal head shot, as pointed out by David Josephs two posts ago on this thread...

--Thomas :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Mike,

How many headshots were there? How many from the fron, how many from the rear? Etc, etc...

There were two shots to the head. One from the left rear and one from the right front. The one from the left rear is clearly shown in Zapruder frame 313 and in the Nix Film equivalent time. The second shot, the one from the right front, is clearly shown in the Nix film at a time equivalent to Zapruder frame 318.

The shot at Zapruder 313(from left rear) followed by shot at Zapruder Frame 318(from right front)

shot313.gif

shot318.gif

Same two shots as seen in Nix film.

Shot at Zapruder equivalent frame 313 followed by shot at Zapruder equivalent frame 318.

nixshot313.gif

zlimobrake4bikes183nisa.gif

Edited by Mike Rago

Mike,

There were two shots to the head. One from the left rear and one from the right front. The one from the left rear is clearly shown in Zapruder frame 313 and in the Nix Film equivalent time. The second shot, the one from the right front, is clearly shown in the Nix film at a time equivalent to Zapruder frame 318.

The shot at Zapruder 313(from left rear) followed by shot at Zapruder Frame 318(from right front)

shot313.gif

shot318.gif

Shot at Zapruder equivalent frame 313 followed by shot at Zapruder equivalent frame 318.

nixshot313.gif

Mike,

Works for me. Thanks.

Mike,

shot313.gif

shot318.gif

nixshot313.gif

Watching the woman in the tan coat in the bottom gif. Toni Foster I believe. There is a streak that goes by her, like a Tracer Bullet. A fraction of a second later, she ducks and takes a quick step to the right.

Watching the woman in the tan coat in the bottom gif. Toni Foster I believe. There is a streak that goes by her, like a Tracer Bullet. A fraction of a second later, she ducks and takes a quick step to the right.

LOL, that is not a tracer bullet, it is probably a scratch in the film, however, I like your observation of the woman in the tan coat. She is responding to something. I think she is trying to cover her ear, like she is responding to a loud noise.

Edited by Mike Rago

LOL, that is not a tracer bullet, it is probably a scratch in the film, however, I like your observation of the woman in the tan coat. She is responding to something.

Mike, I agree it is not a Tracer. I was looking for a way to describe that streak and used a tracer for comparison.

Now back to Toni Foster's reaction. There is an abrupt ducking, evasive reaction at the above-mentioned point, which cannot be connected to the headshot at z313, but which oddly enough, appears to be a reaction to the "streak/defect" in the film, at least from a timing standpoint. ... hmmm

LOL, that is not a tracer bullet, it is probably a scratch in the film, however, I like your observation of the woman in the tan coat. She is responding to something.

Mike, I agree it is not a Tracer. I was looking for a way to describe that streak and used a tracer for comparison.

Now back to Toni Foster's reaction. There is an abrupt ducking, evasive reaction at the above-mentioned point, which cannot be connected to the headshot at z313, but which oddly enough, appears to be a reaction to the "streak/defect" in the film, at least from a timing standpoint. ... hmmm

Richard,

It is obvious that something very significant happened at this moment in that location.

Fast forward to 8m 30 sec in the following video and listen to how Mary Moorman discribes this moment in time.

Mary says she heard 3 shots in the sequence pow...powpow.

She says that she heard the third shot immediately after hearing the second shot.

She says that as she was looking at the president she saw his "hair jump".

When Mary saw the presidents "hair jump" she saw the impact of the second shot to the head.

Edited by Mike Rago

Mike, Over 70+ witnesses reported that same pow ... pow pow shot sequence, some saying that the last two shots were almost simultaneous. Actually, many of the those witnesses thought the first shot sounded like a firecracker or motorcycle backfire, so "Bang.........PowPow" might be more accurate.

I believe Toni Foster is reacting to the 2nd of the PowPow noises.