The Education Forum

New discovery concerning CE 369: Lovelady's arrow

Email sent to me from Ralph Cinque

Sent: Wednesday, March 13, 2013 12:33 PM

To: quaneeri2@yahoo.com

Subject: Back Off

you know who this is. created backup email as to not incriminate myself if you use it against me later on

basically i'm not going to warn you again but back the hell off from me in the JFK forums and stop trying to get me banned.

you're not a photographic expert and you got no valid points describing doorman photo. go back to your kitchen ok mac?

I know your strategy Unger, to divide and conquer, to take over the CT movement and make sure it doesn't venture into dangerous territory- and I mean dangerous to the big lie. You have got the blood of JFK on your hands. YOu're shooting him dead every day try to hamper the truth coming out

Robin,

He a nutty guy.

--Tommy :sun

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is Ralph being allowed to post -

If we want to read his posts we can see them on the OIP Facebook page - he clearly states in this post that he has posted this content there. Maybe because Facebook actually review and remove posts for bullying and harassment whereas that seems to be allowable here.

This is up on Facebook, just so you know:

It's amazing the mental gymnastics that people play.

http://educationforu...pic=20007&st=90

Robin Unger:

"Billy Nolan Lovelady appeared at the Dallas FBI Office at which time he consented to be photographed. I may be reading this wrong, but as i understand it, this paragraph appears to be saying

that Billy Lovelady arrived at the FBI OFFICE and it was only THEN that he consented to be photographed. What choice did he have, so of course he consented to be photographed."

Thomas Graves:

"Robin, I agree. What the memo suggests is that the FBI didn't "ask" him if they could photograph him until he'd already arrived at their office."

blah

blah

blah

blah

Ralph says has found the whole arrow and it proves Oswald was doorman so why post here instead of doing something about it !

Why is Ralph being allowed to post -

If we want to read his posts we can see them on the OIP Facebook page - he clearly states in this post that he has posted this content there. Maybe because Facebook actually review and remove posts for bullying and harassment whereas that seems to be allowable here.

This is up on Facebook, just so you know:

It's amazing the mental gymnastics that people play.

http://educationforu...pic=20007&st=90

Robin Unger:

"Billy Nolan Lovelady appeared at the Dallas FBI Office at which time he consented to be photographed. I may be reading this wrong, but as i understand it, this paragraph appears to be saying

that Billy Lovelady arrived at the FBI OFFICE and it was only THEN that he consented to be photographed. What choice did he have, so of course he consented to be photographed."

Thomas Graves:

"Robin, I agree. What the memo suggests is that the FBI didn't "ask" him if they could photograph him until he'd already arrived at their office."

blah

blah

blah

blah

Ralph says has found the whole arrow and it proves Oswald was doorman so why post here instead of doing something about it !

I just went to his facebook page and reported 5 - more Posts to facebook.

It's so obvious that you are right Lee and so obvious that RC is seriously in need of something. A complete combined panorama of the film will probably clearly show he's sitting. But, is it necessary? It seems pretty clear to me (has been from the strart or even before the start, just a matter of time, unfortunately : again and again and again...and again)

And he continued: "But, let's not mince words because you're right about something: I do suspect that he is standing, and if he is standing, then his dimuntive height does not make sense in the context of the picture. So, if you have got a picture of him sitting, it's time for you to post it. Cough it up, Lee. But it better be exactly the same because otherwise he could have been standing here and sitting later or vice versa."

Now, I ask you, is this type of lunacy the reason why we all joined the Education Forum?

xxxx? Me? I think not...

I know who I'm more inclined to believe - and it's not certainly not Ralph

I have today filed a complaint to facebook concerning one of Cinque's OIP posts where he called me a "dispicable [sic] xxxx." He went on to state that I can walk away from his tirade (that I knew nothing about) with "spit in my eye."

If any more comments concerning me being a "xxxx" are made about me on his Facebook page I will be writing a harshly worded email concerning his behaviour.

He is suggesting I am a "xxxx" because he disputes that he claimed that Billy Lovelady, in the City Hall footage, was a midget who had been cut and pasted into the "photo." This was before Ralph was told that the "photo" was in fact a still frame from a movie.

This is what Ralph said, "And you say he's sitting on a chair, but he sure doesn't look like he is sitting on a chair. That's because people don't usually sit on a chair like that. They don't sit so erect on a chair. They tend to collapse into the chair. He is sitting as straight as an arrow. Compare it to this other guy. See the difference?"

To support his claim that the man was not sitting down he posted this photograph:

He finished with "So, if you don't mind, I need a little more evidence that he's sitting before I believe it."

In a later post he said the following in reponse to my claim that Lovelady was sat down with his elbows on the desk behind him:

"Lee! What is wrong with you? In this image, he is not sitting with "his elbows on the desk behind him." He looks like he is standing erect."

The image he was referring to was, again, this one:

And he continued: "But, let's not mince words because you're right about something: I do suspect that he is standing, and if he is standing, then his dimuntive height does not make sense in the context of the picture. So, if you have got a picture of him sitting, it's time for you to post it. Cough it up, Lee. But it better be exactly the same because otherwise he could have been standing here and sitting later or vice versa."

Now, I ask you, is this type of lunacy the reason why we all joined the Education Forum?

xxxx? Me? I think not...

Thanks Lee

I needed a good laugh.

Cinque is back pedelling BIG TIME trying to distance himself from that thread.

I know you are correct, because i was part of that whole Robert De Niro substituting an actor for Lovelady thread

This was one of the slow motion GIF's that i made to demonstrate that Lovelady was sitting down at the desk, left arm resting on top of the desk as Oswald is paraded past him.

Animation1-12.gif

Edited by Robin Unger

Cinque knows we are kicking his ass, in every thread where he has posted his bat xxxx crazy Alteration claims.

That is why he keeps sending me abusive Emails.

Telling me to stay the hell out of his threads

In future any abusive Email i get from Cinque will be posted RIGHT HERE

Edited by Robin Unger

I have today filed a complaint to facebook concerning one of Cinque's OIP posts where he called me a "dispicable [sic] xxxx." He went on to state that I can walk away from his tirade (that I knew nothing about) with "spit in my eye."

If any more comments concerning me being a "xxxx" are made about me on his Facebook page I will be writing a harshly worded email concerning his behaviour.

He is suggesting I am a "xxxx" because he disputes that he claimed that Billy Lovelady, in the City Hall footage, was a midget who had been cut and pasted into the "photo." This was before Ralph was told that the "photo" was in fact a still frame from a movie.

This is what Ralph said, "And you say he's sitting on a chair, but he sure doesn't look like he is sitting on a chair. That's because people don't usually sit on a chair like that. They don't sit so erect on a chair. They tend to collapse into the chair. He is sitting as straight as an arrow. Compare it to this other guy. See the difference?"

To support his claim that the man was not sitting down he posted this photograph:

He finished with "So, if you don't mind, I need a little more evidence that he's sitting before I believe it."

In a later post he said the following in reponse to my claim that Lovelady was sat down with his elbows on the desk behind him:

"Lee! What is wrong with you? In this image, he is not sitting with "his elbows on the desk behind him." He looks like he is standing erect."

xxxx? Me? I think not...

Lee

I think this crystal clear stabilized GIF from Chris Davidson

is the last nail in the coffin for Cinque and co, regarding the whole Robert De Niro scenario.

Click on thumbnail to start the animation

Edited by Robin Unger

I can't believe people are still arguing about this. Robert Groden went out to Lovelady's house and interviewed him and he confirmed that he was the guy in question. He had saved that shirt and took it out and put it on for Groden. This is from TKOAP.

lovelady.jpg

Am I missing something here, or is he claiming that Lovelady was the guy wearing a white shirt? That's ridiculous.

Edited by Robert Harris

xxxx? Me? I think not...

Lee

is the last nail in the coffin for Cinque and co, regarding the whole Robert De Niro scenario.

Robin, Chris, Lee--

In Chris' GIF crystal clear "attached thumbnail" animated video in post #122, it looks like the edge of Lovelady's shirt is sticking out a bit from his collar to his chest, indicating that it might be unbuttoned (although his t-shirt isn't quite visible at that angle). Any way to look at this "frame by frame"?

Thanks,

Edited by Thomas Graves

xxxx? Me? I think not...

Lee

Robin, Chris, Lee--

In Chris' GIF crystal clear "attached thumbnail" animated video in post #122, it looks like the edge of Lovelady's shirt is sticking out a bit from his collar to his chest, indicating that it might be unbuttoned (although his t-shirt isn't quite visible at that angle). Any way to look at this "frame by frame"?

Thanks,

quote:

Any way to look at this "frame by frame"?

http://www.jfkassass...pic,5650.0.html

Edited by Robin Unger