The Education Forum

New discovery concerning CE 369: Lovelady's arrow

Great scan, Bob. I have been discussing on another forum the fact that I believe you can see the breast pocket in that scan. to the right of the white stripe to the right of the fastened button, there are what appears to be vertical stitches. Above the white horizontal stripe above the fastened button, is narrow red stripe at the top of the pocket exactly where the white vertical stripes "kink". If it is the pocket it detroys the argument that it wasn't the shirt Lovelady wore on 22/11.

I wonder if other people agree with my interpretation (or am I starting to suffer from Cinque's disease! :) )

Edited by Ray Mitcham

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Lee is fortunate that the midget Lovelady impersonator is not around to see this.

Obviously a Chiropractor would know if it looked like the subject was sitting?

Perhaps he could mark the gif with where the midget Lovelady impersonators

Head would be if he was sitting?.

Can it be a striped deckchair and the midget Lovelady can say

"I was speaking to the producer the other day".

I could give you a definitive answer then as to the identity of the subject in question.

But I think I can safely say its not Ronnie Corbett.

Hope this helps .

Great scan, Bob. I have been discussing on another forum the fact that I believe you can see the breast pocket in that scan. to the right of the white stripe to the right of the fastened button, there are what appears to be vertical stitches. Above the white horizontal stripe above the fastened button, is narrow red stripe at the top of the pocket exactly where the white vertical stripes "kink". If it is the pocket it detroys the argument that it wasn't the shirt Lovelady wore on 22/11.

I wonder if other people agree with my interpretation (or am I starting to suffer from Cinque's disease! :) )

Ray

I can see a shadow around the pocket more on the left side of the pocket

And the top of the pocket appears as a broken line of white and red pixels

But a horizontal line is visible .

No you do not have Cinque's syndrome . That is characterised by throwing your toys from the pram

When nobody agrees.

Which is interesting because people notice the toys but the thrower

Is left with nothing to play with!.

Ian

Edit typo not content surprisingly

Edited by Ian Kingsbury

The Moron never learns.

He sent me another Email today.

after i explicitly told him i would post any Emails he sent to me in this thread.

HE MUST BE DESPERATE

He wants to call a truce

To: quaneeri2@yahoo.com

Sent: Friday, 15 March 2013 6:54 PM

Subject: post this on the EF

if you have any integrity you will post this pic on the forum for me since i'm moderated.

if you do i'll leave you alone and overlook your attacks on me. deal? just tell the forum you agree with something on Oswald otherwise i will spread everywhere the fraud you are

My reply.

No Deal

I don't take kindly to being blackmailed.

Get Fetzer to do it

Edited by Robin Unger

Robin, just seen what you posted on the JFK Assassination Forum. Thanks for your input and the above.

No Problem Ray

He is just another Cinque wanabee.

pushing the Alteration Agenda, and regurgetating Cinque's old posts from the O.I.P

Which were long ago disproven and asigned to the garbage bin.

Guest James H. Fetzer

Do none of you have any understanding of the manipulation of evidence, including photographic, that has taken place since the assassination? The HSCA was simply one more example. Why anyone would take this seriously is beyond me. Billy was very explicit with the FBI in displaying the shirt he had been wearing. He not only told them it was the shirt he had been wearing, but he confirmed it with Jones Harris, whom I have interviewed on "The Real Deal". No one here, to the best of my knowledge, has even mentioned that rather important point of verification BY LOVELADY TO HARRIS AT THE TIME. We also know now that Billy himself pointed out that he was 3" shorter and 15-20 lbs. heavier than Oswald, which fits "Black Hole Man" to a "t". There would be no reason for this continuing cascade of unreasonable ad hominems were we not right on the money. This may be THE MOST BIZARRE REJECTION OF OBVIOUS PROOF that I have ever encountered--apart, of course, from the equally bizarre rejection of the massive proof that the Zapruder film was redone, where some of those who reject Z-film alteration are among those who are now rejecting Altgens6 alteration and the massive proof that Oswald was Doorman, which, of course, includes Robert Groden. I hereby invite Groden to be my featured guest on "The Real Deal" for a two-hour discussion and debate of these two questions.

By suggesting that I owe him an "apology" based upon the HSCA demonstrates that Robin Unger is either extremely gullible or is desperately grasping for straws. How could anyone place any faith in the HSCA when its medical panel revised the head wound?

Three+versions+of+the+head+wound.jpg

Or continue to cite Groden as an authority, when he continues to insist that these are authentic autopsy photographs, even after Humes was asked whether the subject was given a shampoo and haircut during the autopsy and replied, "No, no, no, no, . . . ."?

Groden+images.jpg

Or regard Robin Unger as reliable in relation to any aspect of the present debate, when he so willingly relies upon unreliable sources, such as the HSCA, and ignores reliable sources, such as Jones Harris, who actually interviewed Billy in Dallas at the time?

Interview with Jones Harris/Richard Hooke

Not to make the obvious point, but not only is the HSCA depiction of the back-of-the-head wound grossly inconsistent with both the Parkland and the Bethesda depictions, but the Groden photos are grossly out of whack with all three. So which one is right?

The weight of the evidence clearly favors the Parkland description, which is reinforced by multiple additional sources, including Clint Hill, who described peering down into a fist-sized cavity at the back of JFK's head and observing that most of his brains were gone.

So the very idea of citing the HSCA when it was involved in extending the cover-up is simply indefensible. But then, ignoring what Billy told the FBI, what the FBI reported to J. Edgar and what he confirmed to Jones Harris is also indefensible, so why am I not surprised?

Jim Fetzer

If you have any integrity i will now expect an apology posted in this thread

The report issued by the House Select Committee on Assassinations states:

The widely publicized photograph taken by Associated Press photographer James W. Altgens within a few seconds after President Kennedy was first shot shows a spectator who bears a strong physical resemblance to Lee Harvey Oswald standing at the west end of the Texas School Book Depository entranceway. Altgens has stated that he took the picture of the presidential limousine, with the Texas School Book Depository entranceway in the background, just after he heard a noise "which sounded like the popping of a firecracker."

This issue has also persisted because of reported discrepancies in connection with the clothing worn by the Altgens figure and Billy Lovelady on November 22, 1963. In media prints of the Altgens photograph, the man appears to be wearing a long-sleeved shirt similar to the one in which Oswald was arrested. According to a memo written by FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover to the Warren Commission after Lovelady had been interviewed and photographed in 1964 by FBI agents, Lovelady was reported to have been wearing a short-sleeved red and white, vertically striped shirt.

Lovelady later explained that when he was interviewed and photographed by the FBI,
he had not been told to wear the same shirt
he had worn on the day of the assassination and that,
in fact, he had been wearing a long-sleeved, plaid shirt
when he was standing in the Texas School Book Depository doorway
(HSCA, Vol. VI, p. 287)

Click on image to view FULL SIZE:

HSCA_Vol6_0147a.jpg

Edited by James H. Fetzer

Yes the HSCA had there set agenda we all know that.

I took one image only as evidence

So What ?

How is that any different from what you did ?

The WC also had a set agenda remember

That didn't stop you from claiming that CE-369 was authentic and using it in this post

To whichever moderator sees this: it is a new discovery of great importance, and EF members are entitled to know about it. I have not been banned; I have been put on moderation. So please, in that spirit, please get this up. Thank you. Ralph Cinque

The Oswald Innocence Campaign has just discoverd something of great importance in CE 369.. We have discovered the arrow that Billy Lovelady drew on the Altgens photo to indicate himself. And it does not point to the Doorway Man, as most have assumed. Rather, it points to Black Hole Man

Pot calling the kettle black

Exhibit369.jpg

Edited by Robin Unger

Facebook were very quick to address my report -

Photo removed - Reason - Harassment

post-6431-0-92976700-1363103144_thumb.jpg

I don't condone online bullying by anyone - If Ralph really has problems with facebook posts about him, all he needs to do is report them, just like Robin, Lee and I have done.

So the idea is:

Answer the question "what is it if not an arrow?"

but be aware I will post your pic together with my derogatory summary of your answer on the OIC facebook page

thus inviting further ridicule there.

What a way to develop an idea and engage in debate!

James - why would you even want to associate with someone like this?

Moderators - why would you want Ralph Cinque anywhere near this forum?

All this is very convenient for Ralph seeing as he backed himself into a corner when he declared he found the entire arrow and there is now nowhere else this thread can go!

James -

The moderators seem to have decided they don't.

Maybe you should do the same as I dont think Cinque's involvement is doing your's or the OIP's reputation much good.

Edited by Lindsay Anderson

Cinque quote on Lancer Forum.to Albert Doyle

Robin Unger did not quote Lovelady.

Even the HSCA did not quote Lovelady.

They simply said that he said it. Big difference. And it is important too.

My Reply

And the FBI did not quote Lovelady.

in the Hoover Memo.

They simply said that he said it. Big difference. And it is important too.

Edited by Robin Unger