The Education Forum

Secret Service Agents Response

National Press Pool Car

Malcolm Kilduff interview 1991 – “Just as we turned by the TSBD, so I was directly under the window of the SBD when we heard the first noise.”

Merriman Smith, a reporter for UPI, sat next to the driver of the blue Impala. After the shots rang out, he picked up the car phone and called the Dallas UPI bureau. As a result his first reports were on the wire before the president's limo even reached the hospital.

(11-14-66 UPI article found in the Sarasota Herald-Tribune. This version of the article was published in the 11-20-66 Washington Post as well.) The car In which I rode as a press association reporter was not far from the presidential vehicle Itself, and in clear view of it. We were at the point of coming out of an underpass when the first shot was fired. As we cleared the underpass, then came the second and third shots. There was not the slightest doubt on the front seat of our car that the shots came from a rifle to our rear (and the Book Depository at this point was directly to our rear). {NOTE: exchanging the word ‘turn’ for ‘underpass’ reveals the truth} {using the word ‘underpass’ was conscious contrived disinformation not a stupid mistake}

Jack Bell, a reporter for the Associated Press was in the back seat.

(11-22-63 eyewitness account written for the Associated Press, found in the 11-22-63 Spokane Spokesman-Review and the 11-23-63 New York Times) "There was a loud bang as though a giant firecracker had exploded in the caverns between the tall buildings we were just leaving behind us. In quick succession there were two other loud reports...The reports sounded like rifle shots. The man in front of me shouted 'My God, they're shooting at the president!' Our driver braked the car sharply and we swung the doors open to leap out. Suddenly the procession, which had halted, shot forward again...As my eye swept the buildings to the right, where the shots--if they really were shots, and it seemed unbelievable--might have come, I saw no significant sign of activity."

(11-22-64 AP article found in the Ada Oklahoma Evening News) The President's auto, four cars ahead, already had made the turn toward the underpass and we had just completed it when there was a loud report. My first thought was: Those Texans, now they're shooting off giant firecrackers. Then came two more reports, paced possibly five seconds apart. They had the ominous sound of rifle crack. The President's car had stopped. We reporters riding 'pool' scrambled to get out to run ahead.

(4-19-66 Oral History interview performed for the Kennedy Library) "We turned a corner, and there was the Texas Book Depository. Then we turned another corner heading toward an underpass. I thought somebody had set off a cherry bomb. I thought to myself, 'My God, these Texans don't ever know when to quit.

(11-23-66 AP article found in the Oil City Pennsylvania Derrick), a presidential press aide and a driver turned left in front of the Texas School Book Depository, the first of these rang out. The sound came from above and to our right. cadenced quick fire of an experienced rifleman squeezing off a shot, re-loading by bolt action, firing again and a third time..."

Robert Baskin, a reporter for the Dallas Morning News, was also in the back seat.

Over to our right loomed the gaunt structure labeled the Texas School Book Depository. It was 12:30 p.m. The sharp crack of a rifle rang out. But at that moment we couldn't believe it was just that.

(11-19-78 Dallas Morning News article on the 15th anniversary, based in part on a previously unpublished Baskin account from 1963) "We turned off Main Street and onto Houston for the last leg of the motorcade route to the Trade Mart at almost 12:30. We saw the President's car make the turn onto Elm in front of the Texas School Book Depository, gaining a bit of speed. The press car was halfway down the block before the left turn when the first shots rang out. "What the hell was that?" one of us asked. The motorcade kept moving and we had just turned the corner for the approach to the triple underpass some four seconds later when a second and then a third shot were heard. We came to a halt. Ahead we could see considerable movement around the President's car but couldn't make out what it was all about."

Bob Clark, a reporter for ABC News, was in the back seat as well.

(Phoned-in recap, broadcast around 2:10 PM, 11-22-63) "We had just rounded the corner at the fringe of the business district when three shots suddenly rang out.

(6-3-96 interview on C-Span) "When Oswald fired the shots, I was in the pool car, about the sixth car back from the President, about maybe 250 or 300 feet behind the President. But our car was just making the turn underneath the window where Oswald was firing.

(11-20-03 article on Gwhatchet.com reporting on a meeting of the National Press Club) "'Right as we turned in front of the Texas School Book Depository I heard three extremely loud and clear shots,'

Condensed

I was directly under the window of the SBD when we heard the first noise.”

The car In which I rode as a press association reporter was not far from the presidential vehicle Itself, and in clear view of it. We were at the point of coming out of an underpass (TURN) when the first shot was fired

had made the turn toward the underpass and we had just completed it when there was a loud report

turned left in front of the Texas School Book Depository, the first of these rang out

Over to our right loomed the gaunt structure labeled the Texas School Book Depository

We had just rounded the corner

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camera Car #1

John Hoefen, an NBC sound technician, sat in the middle of the front seat of the following car, the first of three Chevrolet convertibles reserved for the Press.

(11-22-63 phoned-in report broadcast on NBC radio--WBAP in Dallas--at approximately 1:50) "We were just leaving the business district of Dallas when this shooting took place...We were making a sweeping curve here on a roadway approaching a freeway when the first shot rang out

(11-22-63 phoned-in report broadcast on NBC television, at approximately 2:00 PM) “We were approaching a drive which would put us on a freeway, where we would then drive to the Trade Mart...As we turned down this moderate curve here there was a loud shot.

Dave Wiegman, an NBC cameraman, sat on the right side of the front seat, next to Hoefen.

(Pictures of the Pain, p.371-372, Trask interview 3-18-89) “We were in a straight away heading down to what I now know as the Book Depository, and I heard the first report and I thought like everybody else that it was a good sized fire cracker—a cherry bomb. enough, so I swung my other leg out and ran very quickly—fast—and I turned on the camera figuring that the camera could see at least what I’m seeing.”

Thomas Craven, a cameraman for CBS News, sat on the left side of the back seat. (Pictures of the Pain p.371, Trask interview 5-23-85) “It was just as we were making the turn. We thought it was a motorcycle backfiring”…Craven believes he heard three shots, but adds,” To tell the truth, I wouldn’t be really positive. I could have sworn they were backfires.”

Cleve Ryan, an electrician assigned to the press pool, sat in the middle of the back seat. No comments by Ryan on the shooting have been located.

Thomas Atkins, a cameraman working for the White House, sat on the right side of the rear seat. (As quoted in the tabloid Midnight, 3-1-77) “The car I was in had just made the little right turn. I was facing the Texas School Book Depository and Kennedy's car had just made the left turn heading toward the freeway entrance. Although I did not look up at the building, I could hear everything quite clearly. The shots came from below and off to the right side from where I was.

(Pictures of the Pain p.371, Trask interview 3-19-86) “we came to the end (of Main Street) and made the right hand turn, and were going directly at the Depository. Just as we turned, I remember looking at my watch…as I looked at my watch I heard an explosion. The thought that ran through my mind, “Oh brother—somebody lit a cherry bomb”…

We were making a sweeping curve here on a roadway approaching a freeway when the first shot rang out ...As we turned down this moderate curve here there was a loud shot.

We were in a straight away heading down to what I now know as the Book Depository, and I heard the first report and I thought like everybody else that it was a good sized fire cracker

It was just as we were making the turn
and were going directly at the Depository. Just as we turned, I remember looking at my watch…as I looked at my watch I heard an explosion

Map-Z312_zps7cefb4bb.jpg

MAYORS VEHICLE

we were just rounding the corner of Market and Elm, making the left turn, when the first shot rang out.

The position of our car was such that when that first shot rang out, my position was such that I did not have to turn to look at the building. I was directly facing it.

The car I was driving had just turned onto Elm Street and approximately 30 feet from the intersection when I heard the first shot

NATIONAL PRESS POOL CAR

I was directly under the window of the SBD when we heard the first noise.”

The car In which I rode as a press association reporter was not far from the presidential vehicle Itself, and in clear view of it. We were at the point of coming out of an underpass (TURN) when the first shot was fired

had made the turn toward the underpass and we had just completed it when there was a loud report

turned left in front of the Texas School Book Depository, the first of these rang out

Over to our right loomed the gaunt structure labeled the Texas School Book Depository

We had just rounded the corner

CAMERA CAR #1

We were making a sweeping curve here on a roadway approaching a freeway when the first shot rang out ...As we turned down this moderate curve here there was a loud shot.

We were in a straight away heading down to what I now know as the Book Depository, and I heard the first report and I thought like everybody else that it was a good sized fire cracker

It was just as we were making the turn
and were going directly at the Depository. Just as we turned, I remember looking at my watch…as I looked at my watch I heard an explosion

MAYORS VEHICLE has just completed the turn and is moving down Elm, fits all the descriptions

NATIONAL PRESS POOL CAR almost completed turn it is parallel to the TSBD, fits all the descriptions

CAMERA CAR #1 just starting the turn onto Elm, fits all the descriptions

Why is this...because the first sound that these witnesses hear is the first high powered rifle shot that occurs at Z-313.

Edited by Robert Mady

Map-Z312_zps7cefb4bb.jpg

The location of the Vice Presidential Vehicle:

we were rounding a curve, going down a hill

After we had proceeded a short way down Elm Street

We turned off of Houston Street onto Elm Street

as the motorcade went down the slope of Elm Street

The motorcade then made a left turn

The location of the Vice Presidential Follow-up Vehicle:

My car had just straightened up from making the left turn

Our automobile had just turned a corner

As the motorcade was approximately 1/3 of the way to the underpass

at this time we were on a slight downhill curve to the right

our car had just made the lefthand turn off Houston onto Elm Street and was right along side of the Texas School Book Depository Building

It is not a coincidence the descriptions provided for the location of the VP and VP-FU cars at the moment of the first shot also match the first shot coming at Z-313.

<except for one claim...hummm?>

As I have claimed their goal was not to tell a blatant lie, they twisted the truth as far as possible, at least until it was undecipherable.

Edited by Robert Mady

This may be of interest if you can decipher it

Altgens-6andZ-209-4positions_zps4899d555

What is marked on a previously marked photograph is the locations of various vehicles in the motorcade as seen in the Zapruder film, the lines were obtained when the head of KENNEDY was in the middle of the vehicle that could be seen traveling on Houston.

So what is depicted is a result of KENNEDY moving to the right and cars on Houston moving to the left, but it gives you some idea where specific vehicles where are specific instances and some extrapolation is possible to surmise where other vehicles may have been at various times.

Note Camera Car #1 position at Z-230, the occupants of that car claimed they were just entering the turn or had just begun to turn unto Elm, this should be evident that the vehicle would progress to the turn by Z-313.

Edited by Robert Mady

Altgens-6andZ-209-4positions_zps4899d555

Lets take a look at some comments from Camera Car #3 concerning their location when they heard the first shot.

Before you analyze the comments contemplate where the Car will advance to by Z-313, my guess is it would be very close to the Z-230 line.

Camera Car #3 Condensed, (sorry you will have to dig out the full quotes if interested.) Some quotes maybe from same individual

As we made the turn here at the intersection of Elm and Houston I heard first a loud report

was approaching the corner of Houston and Elm Streets

about in the middle of the block or a little bit north of the center of the block

had not approached the corner of Houston and Elm Streets when he heard a noise

just a few feet around the corner and it seems we had slowed a great deal

I would say, uh, 15 or 20 feet from the turn—from off of Main onto Houston

the County Jail entrance when the first shot was fired

Analyzed was the locations during the first rifle shot.

Do you see now the WC/R and all conspiracy theories no longer can be trusted, that the only model that is known to explain the evidence is the Assassination Four Shot Model.

Edited by Robert Mady

Seriously, is this presentation clear enough so that everyone now understands the fraud that has be perpetrated on us to convince us that the last rifle shot was at Z-313, when in reality the first of three rifle shots occurred around Z-313.

Comments?

Questions?

Criticize?

Critiques?

Or

Silence?

Edited by Robert Mady

Robert,

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/40327631/file.html Click the "Download Now" button.

I think Gayle Newman would tend to disagree with the first audible shot at extant 313.

In fact, her description of Connally's actions/wound pretty much matches what Rather describes three days later and the frame count from Mandel's article (Dec 6).

Did these three get together before her appearance on TV?

chris

Chris, which vehicle in the motorcade was GAYLE NEWMAN riding in, I don't remember seeing her on any listing?

A diversional response is typical of the Idiocracy that prevents or diminishes serious analysis from moving forward and realizations to blossom.

Presented is conclusive proofs that the occupants of the Mayors vehicle, National Press Vehicle, Camera Car #1 and Camera Car #3 were located at positions only possible if the first rifle shot occurred at Z-313.

To further substantiate these proofs the occupants of the VP and VP-FU vehicles claims can also be interpreted to reflect being further down Elm at the moment of the first rifle shot, compatible with the shot occurring at Z-313, and not approaching the corner of Elm where the WC/R and conspiracy theories would require them to have been when the first rifle shot supposedly occurred.

Emphasis must first be placed on the trends in the data not the exceptions.

If you really want to discuss GAYLE NEWMEN I would be glad to debate what her affidavit most probably implies, but we must also include WILLIAM NEWMAN who was standing next to her, who also claimed the very first noise they heard caused KENNEDY to jump in surprise and then the next shot was an explosion that took the back of KENNEDYS head off, which originated from the arcade. The noise occurred as the limo approached and the explosion occurred after the limo passed, humm sounds precisely compatible with the Assassination Four Shot Model. Let us not exclude SSA CLINT HILL, SSA LANDIS and PO MARTIN who claimed SSA CLINT HILL was running to the limo when the second shot occurred or SSA ROBERTS who claimed SSA HILL ran to the limo just as the first or second shots were fired. Then we must include MARY MOORMAN, JEAN HILL, MALCOLM SUMMER and EMMETT HUDSON as well as other witnesses that claimed the first rifle shot caused the fatal head wound, exactly what the occupants in the Mayors vehicle, National Press Vehicle and Camera Car #1 claims support. Almost forgot BREHM who can be seen applauding as the limo passed in front of him, claimed all of the rifle shots occurred in a space of time where the limo only traveled 10-12 feet during the gunfire. But if your concept of the assassination hinges on GAYLE NEWMAN by all means lets discuss GAYLE NEWMAN. We might include DAN RATHERS who apparently was able to detect the forward head snap of KENNEDY only discernible in 1 frame of the Zapruder film but utterly fails to correctly describe KENNEDY being violently driven back and to the left but claimed this reaction was the result of MRS KENNEDY standing up and not the result of the impact of a bullet.

Suggest watching videos and tapes on MARY MOORMAN and JEAN HILL to determine what their experiences might have been.

Do you have any comments on the data correlated from 27 occupants riding in specific vehicles in the motorcade and their locations when the first rifle shot occurred as interpreted from their claims?

Or are you insisting that only the claims of

Clifton Carter

The motorcade proceeded west on Main Street, made a righthand turn onto Houston and then swung around to the left on Elm, proceeding slowly at about 5 to 10 miles per hour. At approximately 12:30 p.m., our car had just made the lefthand turn off Houston onto Elm Street and was right along side of the Texas School Book Depository Building when I heard a noise which sounded like a firecracker.

should seriously be considered because CARTERS claim is the only claim posted that is corroborative with the WC/R theory and all other Conspiracy theories?

Edited by Robert Mady

Let us examine CLIFTON CARTERS report a little closer:

"The motorcade proceeded west on Main Street, made a righthand turn onto Houston and then swung around to the left on Elm, proceeding slowly at about 5 to 10 miles per hour. At approximately 12:30 p.m., our car had just made the lefthand turn off Houston onto Elm Street and was right along side of the Texas School Book Depository Building when I heard a noise which sounded like a firecracker. Special Agent Youngblood, who was seated on the righthand side of the front seat of Vice President Johnson's car immediately turned and pushed Vice President Johnson down and in the same motion vaulted over the seat and covered the Vice President with his body. At that instant Mrs. Johnson and Senator Yarborough, who were riding in the back seat along with the Vice President, bent forward. Special Agent Youngblood's action came immediately after the first shot and before the succeeding shots."

Altgens6_Corbis_half_size_zps2659770a.jp

If we use Altgens #6 for photographic evidence to corroborate CLIFTON CARTERS claims we are confronted with the stark reality that none of the action claimed by CARTER can be identified within this photograph, which we are in agreement was exposed about ~Z-255, this photograph should depict actions taking place in the VP car and the VP follow-up car yet there are none discernible, even to the point that there is no awareness that one or two high powered rifle shots had occurred by the lack of reactions on the faces of LADY BIRD and YARBOROUGH.

CLIFTON CARTERS report should be disregarded as unreliable.

Edited by Robert Mady

Chris, which vehicle in the motorcade was GAYLE NEWMAN riding in, I don't remember seeing her on any listing?

A diversional response is typical of the Idiocracy that prevents or diminishes serious analysis from moving forward and realizations to blossom.

Presented is conclusive proofs that the occupants of the Mayors vehicle, National Press Vehicle, Camera Car #1 and Camera Car #3 were located at positions only possible if the first rifle shot occurred at Z-313.

To further substantiate these proofs the occupants of the VP and VP-FU vehicles claims can also be interpreted to reflect being further down Elm at the moment of the first rifle shot, compatible with the shot occurring at Z-313, and not approaching the corner of Elm where the WC/R and conspiracy theories would require them to have been when the first rifle shot supposedly occurred.

Emphasis must first be placed on the trends in the data not the exceptions.

If you really want to discuss GAYLE NEWMEN I would be glad to debate what her affidavit most probably implies, but we must also include WILLIAM NEWMAN who was standing next to her, who also claimed the very first noise they heard caused KENNEDY to jump in surprise and then the next shot was an explosion that took the back of KENNEDYS head off. The noise occurred as the limo approached and the explosion occurred after the limo passed, humm sounds precisely compatible with the Assassination Four Shot Model. Let us not exclude SSA CLINT HILL, SSA LANDIS, PO MARTIN and SSA ROBERTS who claimed SSA CLINT HILL was running to the limo when the second shot occurred. Then we must include MARY MOORMAN, JEAN HILL, MALCOLM SUMMER and EMMETT HUDSON as well as other witnesses that claimed the first rifle shot caused the fatal head wound, exactly what the occupants in the Mayors vehicle, National Press Vehicle and Camera Car #1 claims support. But if your concept of the assassination hinges on GAYLE NEWMAN by all means lets discuss GAYLE NEWMAN.

Suggest watching videos and tapes on MARY MOORMAN and JEAN HILL to determine what their experiences might have been.

Do you have any comments on the data correlated from 27 occupants riding in specific vehicles in the motorcade and their locations when the first rifle shot occurred as interpreted from their claims?

Or are you insisting that only the claims of

Clifton Carter

The motorcade proceeded west on Main Street, made a righthand turn onto Houston and then swung around to the left on Elm, proceeding slowly at about 5 to 10 miles per hour. At approximately 12:30 p.m., our car had just made the lefthand turn off Houston onto Elm Street and was right along side of the Texas School Book Depository Building when I heard a noise which sounded like a firecracker.

should seriously be considered because CARTERS claim is the only claim posted that is corroborative with the WC/R theory and all other Conspiracy theories?

Robert's quote:

"The first shot from a high powered rifle did occur after the antics on the sidewalk, about 3-1/5 seconds afterward at about Z-313.

If you can fully address the issue of timing incompatibility I will address your list of testimonies and statements."

Diversion, not likely.

Four different perspectives, Newman in person, Rather watching film , Mandel counting frames. West measuring distances.

I tried to help you out by having you realize that distances traveled must be taken into consideration.

Once again, the assassination is a math problem.

After Altgens and before the extant Z313 shot. That would be the initial spot to concentrate on.

chris

Chris, distances traveled is irrelevant concerning the evidence presented.

These postings address where vehicles were located according to witness accounts, these posts were not an attempt to correlate Hughes footage with Zapruder footage, this correlation is not necessary to prove the point I had been attempting to make.

What is significant is that by using the statements from occupants in Mayors vehicle, National Press vehicle and Camera Car #1 it becomes self evident that witnesses do not detect the first shot until they have turned unto Elm, turning unto Elm and have begun to turn unto Elm, respectively.

Anyone can see by Z-255 or Altgens #6, that Mayors vehicle, National Press vehicle and Camera Car #1 are not yet in these locations, nor is the actions prescribed to occupants in the VP and VP-follow-up car yet visible.

What it proves beyond any conceivable doubt is that the first shot from a high powered rifle did not occur until Z-313, it should follow that two additional shots then followed.

This is an attempt to show the readers, again, graphic proof that the assassination is not what they imagine it to be and that there is actual proof that can be understood to provide the proper perspective to comprehend what took place. You must first realize that what is currently known, does not reflect the reality of the assassination but is built upon myths implanted in our brains by some very deceptive people.

Edited by Robert Mady