The Education Forum

Secret Service Agents Response

Again, Larry - thanks - I will keep in touch.

Robert Mady: Quote: "Gary, how many were taken and are they readily available to be examined?"

Sorry, Robert - wasn't ignoring you on this question of the quantity of Connally X-rays taken and availability thereof.

Approximately three weeks after he deposed doctors Shaw, Gregory and Shires at Parkland Hospital, Arlen Specter sent Shaw and Gregory a letter [dated April 15, 1964] in which he asked each physician if they "would...please arrange to bring with you all X-rays showing Governor Connally's wounds, including wounds of the rib, wrist and thigh." The doctors ended up bringing eight [8] X-rays with them for their April 21, 1964 testimony sessions in Washington. Of these eight X-rays, which were discussed and entered as CE's, only one, CE682, was not taken on November 22, 1963. The remaining seven were either pre-op or post-op exposures from the day of the event. However, an examination of the Governor's complete medical history, in particular the filings of radiologist and Parkland Memorial Hospital administrator, Dr. Jack Reynolds, reveals that between the day of his wounding and his early morning release on December 5, 1963, Connally was involved in nine X-ray sessions, and each session resulted in multiple exposures, AP, PA, lateral, etc. The thoracic wound site was X-rayed on eight different occasions, the distal radius site on three occasions, again with each event resulting in, at minimum, three different exposures. As far as I can ascertain, at least 24 X-ray plates exist of the Governor's wound sites, all taken at PMH over a span of 14 days. In addition, and based upon correspondence I possess between doctors Shaw and Gregory and John Connally, after his release from Parkland Connally's chest was X-rayed on December 18, 1963, by and at the offices of Dr. R. M. Hood, with two exposures, and exercise that was repeated one month later on January 18, 1964, again two exposures with the same doctor. The radial wound site was X-rayed during the first week of January, 1964, in the offices of Dr. Robert A. Dennison, Austin, Texas, and twice more after that, on February 14th at PMH, at which time a new cast was applied to the radius and then a final time on March 16, 1964, again at Parkland, at which time the cast was removed for the final time. As far as acquisition and examination of these X-rays are concerned, not much luck. I have acquired 9 different PMH X-rays but have no idea where the others may be, if they were even preserved. I did manage to track down archival holdings for both doctors Hood and Dennison but was curtly informed that the X-rays were no longer available. Indeed, the one archivist actually indicated to me that these individuals were in essence part of an "old boys club" with no interest in discussing the Connally X-rays.

Gary

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brad, I would suggest to fully comprehend what the evidence is one needs to find out for themselves.

One huge problem is that we have been told so many things that have been untrue and introduced to so many theories that it is difficult to impossible to divorce oneself from the these lies and myths, what you may discover is that most of what we now believe is true is just lies.

All I will say is that I have only found evidence for four shots.

This is based on photographic evidence and testimonial evidence.

I won't try to defend evidence for only four shots, other than to suggest to anyone reading this thread to please start the analysis for your self, I will help guide anyone who wishes to begin this journey to awakening to the truth. If anyone can produce evidence and proof of additional shots I will be thrilled to fairly review the data. Until then, four shots is exactly what evidence dictates.

Brad as I have tried to explain to a leading proponent of the 9, 10 or 11 shot theory, that if 'they' intended to frame OSWALD with three shots, how could they have explained 9, 10 or 11 wounds if they all were on different people? or 9, 10 or 11 people killed. This is insane.

IMO The reason there were three rifle shots is because they needed an extra shot to account for the single silent shot, fortunately the last rifle shot ricocheted of a curb and by accident injured TAGUE, I don't believe this shot was intended for anything other than to account for the sound of three rifle shots.

Formal address to this Forum

I have been posting a great deal of evidence and analysis. The existence of this evidence was used to construct proofs used to create the Assassination Four Shot Model. This model precludes the WC/R and Conspiracy theories from being real, evidence creating this model literally dissolves almost everything that is believed about the assassination. In 8,000 views we understand no one has posted evidence contradicting, conflicting, or disproving this information.

Why is that?

Edited by Robert Mady

I believe there are two primary reasons no one has disputed your theory:

(1) Many of us believe it to be plausible, and in total accord with the evidence; and

(2) David Von Pein hasn't weighed in on this one.

No one, in my experience, bows down to the altar of Warren more than Von Pein.

Edited by Mark Knight

Brad, let me ask you a question, do you want to learn about the assassination or do you want others to tell you what they think happened?

Start by reading the Affidavits created on 11/22 and 11/23/1963 and start with MARY MOORMAN, JEAN HILL, EMMETT HUDSON, MALCOLM SUMMERS, WILLIAM NEWMAN, GAYLE NEWMAN, JEAN NEWMAN, SAM HOLLAND... and save the deputy sheriffs for last. Listen to all of the witness interviews broadcast on 11/22/1963.

Discover the truth.

Edited by Robert Mady

I believe there are two primary reasons no one has disputed your theory:

(1) Many of us believe it to be plausible, and in total accord with the evidence; and
(2) David Von Pein hasn't weighed in on this one.

No one, in my experience, bows down to the altar of Warren more than Von Pein.

Edited by Mark Knight, Today, 05:48 AM.

Mark, who is David Von Pein and why is his opinion a determinant?

Edited by Robert Mady

David Von Pein is probably the most persistent, adamant follower of the Warren Commission Report as their is on Earth. There is virtually nothing, in his mind, that they got wrong...and he has a website and YouTube videos to "back that up." I'm surprised he hasn't already been here telling you how wrong you are...simply because, in his view, the WC got it all 100% right, and everyone who thinks otherwise should sit down, shut up, and go home.

The thing is, he has some factual stuff on his site. But I suppose the difference is in interpretation, in his eyes. He's apparently right, and anyone who disagrees with him doesn't have enough sense to fall out of bed in the morning, in his view.

Which makes me wonder why he hasn't jumped all over you with both feet. In fact, I'd be curious to see how he might take those witness statements and try to debunk each and every one of them. I don't believe he can, but I'd wager he'd try really hard...even if his best argument begins with the line, "Anyone with an ounce of common sense could see...." [That's how he "proves" his "facts."]

I'm surprised that, if you've been researching the JFK assassination any length of time, you haven't encountered his name...if not his scorn. There are two kind of people, in his view, who disagree with him: those he looks down upon with scorn, and those whom he WILL look down upon with scorn in the future.

Edited by Mark Knight

Formal address to this Forum

I have been posting a great deal of evidence and analysis. The existence of this evidence was used to construct proofs used to create the Assassination Four Shot Model. This model precludes the WC/R and Conspiracy theories from being real, evidence creating this model literally dissolves almost everything that is believed about the assassination. In 8,000 views we understand no one has posted evidence contradicting, conflicting, or disproving this information.

Why is that?

A quote from Mahatma Gandhi Robert,

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.”

Interesting thread BTW.

Brad, as previously stated, I have explored where the evidence exists without regard for commonly held beliefs. The beliefs are what prevented me from realizing the truth of this scenario sooner, it was when I let go of all the indoctrination the truth became apparent, self-evident.

This model changes everything, it eliminates the WC/R and Conspiracy theories from any possibility of having validity, you might understand that much if not all that we currently believe needs to be re-examined in the light of this novel perspective.

We need to purge from our beliefs, the lies, before we will see clearly what the assassination really entailed.

The first step must be the realization that everything we believed in is gone, it is a new world.

Jump on the train, but you must leave your baggage behind.

Understand the model then look yourself for evidence to satisfy your curiosity, but understand the model and how evidence supports the model first. you need the foundation if you intend to build a house.

Edited by Robert Mady