The Education Forum

The Straus Family

I'm challenging the assumption that the major perps track back through Oswald and his associations

You're challenging assumptions.... that only exist in your mind.

Mr. Parker's response was less than collegial.

What would you expect? I was awol for a few days and came back to find you had joined my forum for the sole purpose of creating havoc. So you can shove your "less than collegial" where the sun don't shine. You're just being disingenuous making out you're done nothing to warrant it.

In the advertising copy on his Amazon page it's written (emphasis added):

It's not a blurb. It's not advertizing copy. It is what the heading says - a description. You are merely searching around for a way to portray it in the least favorable light.

many new revelations in the Kennedy assassination itself.

What didn't you understand about the fact that the description covers a three volume set and that only the 1st volume is currently out?

I am picking a fight with the assumption that revelations about Oswald and the Paines are the same thing as revelations about the killing of JFK.

You are categorizing something as an assumption in order to justify your actions. The fact remains, you don't know if all I have are assumptions. For all you know, I have a signed confession, The truth, as it usually is, is somewhere in between.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't get why you, Greg, being right about what you're saying MUST mean everyone else is wrong.

Context is the only thing we have to fully appreciate what took place.

Greg, I've done research into the FBI's SIS... is there anything you can share related to that initial western hemisphere intelligence agency and the activities you've described?

The point I'm making is that Oswald is pertinent to the cover-up of JFK's murder, certainly.
If there is a case that Lee Harvey Oswald is pertinent to the JFK assassination Mr. Parker is reticent to share.

Of course LHO is pertinent to the assassination. He was the patsy.

I am happy to talk about the first volume. However, you haven't read it, not do you seem interested in any discussion on even just the aspects of it I have posted.

If you have a problem with my material being with-held for a book, blame all those who used my material from these forums for their own books without acknowledgment and then compounded it by using it in ways I would not have.

A discussion of the cover-up -- certainly! But if Greg is going to finger whole families for treason and murder there should be an actual argument to accompany the accusation.

Where did I accuse anyone of treason or murder?

Was killing a president on the statutes as a crime of treason? No, it was not.

Did I accuse anyone or any family of being on the 6th floor, the GK, inside the limo, or in a drain and firing at the president?

No, I did not.

You are grasping at straws trying to justify your own ASSUMPTIONS.

Do we have to conflate a study of the cover-up with a study of the murder -- or does someone need to actually argue that case?

The only conflating happening here is coming from you. Conflating blurbs and book descriptions, conflating what happened in DP as a crime of treason, conflating your assumptions with reality.

Everyone has asked Greg to share more but he is reticent.

Happy to share information pertinent to the first book. Happy to share some things with some people privately, was happy to have given Rob Clark some info for his podcast that I had been saving for the second volume as a "thank you" for having me on his show.

I think most people understand the situation. Sorry that it seems to be beyond you.

Edited by Greg Parker

I just don't get why you, Greg, being right about what you're saying MUST mean everyone else is wrong.

Context is the only thing we have to fully appreciate what took place.

Greg, I've done research into the FBI's SIS... is there anything you can share related to that initial western hemisphere intelligence agency and the activities you've described?

Where did I say EVERYONE else is wrong?

Some people certainly are. And it's highly unlikely anyone will ever get 100% correct.

Look, David, would it make you feel better if I said I think you got at least some things right in your overview the other day?

I was being rhetorical Greg. Maybe you can do your thing, others will do theirs and we can SUPPORT each other's efforts rather than work to tear them down. Just a thought. I don't feel like spending any more of my time arguing the unproveable with anyone.

so, Any SIS related info? The timing and locations are right And most aren't even aware of the SIS or what they did. Hoover was entrenched in the Americas years before the OSS/CIA comes along.

Thx.

I'm challenging the assumption that the major perps track back through Oswald and his associations

No, lots of people think Oswald's handlers killed JFK.

What would you expect? I was awol for a few days and came back to find you had joined my forum for the sole purpose of creating havoc.

I was the subject of extremely violent language on your forum, Greg.

Went on and stuck up for myself. If you have a problem with that you know where to stick it.

And what does that have to do with your inability to handle a reasonable question?

So you can shove your "less than collegial" where the sun don't shine. You're just being disingenuous making out you're done nothing to warrant it.

So you think you can encourage physical violence on people and then gripe when they push back?

Talk about disingenuous!

It's not a blurb. It's not advertizing copy. It is what the heading says - a description. You are merely searching around for a way to portray it in the least favorable light.

It's false advertising, pure and simple.

You claim the book includes many new revelations in the JFK assassination, but it doesn't. You made that up.

What didn't you understand about the fact that the description covers a three volume set and that only the 1st volume is currently out?

There is no reference to other volumes in your ad copy.

You couldn't be any more disingenuous.

I am picking a fight with the assumption that revelations about Oswald and the Paines are the same thing as revelations about the killing of JFK.

You are categorizing something as an assumption in order to justify your actions. The fact remains, you don't know if all I have are assumptions. For all you know, I have a signed confession, The truth, as it usually is, is somewhere in between.

All these unsupported conclusions you present are not based on any argument yet presented.

When all you do is repeat your premise as a conclusion you're begging the question.

The point I'm making is that Oswald is pertinent to the cover-up of JFK's murder, certainly.
If there is a case that Lee Harvey Oswald is pertinent to the JFK assassination Mr. Parker is reticent to share.

No. That means he is pertinent to the cover-up -- unless you think he took part in the murder.

I am happy to talk about the first volume. However, you haven't read it, not do you seem interested in any discussion on even just the aspects of it I have posted.

I've asked you what these aspects have to do with the actual murder of JFK and your response is hostility.

If you have a problem with my material being with-held for a book, blame all those who used my material from these forums for their own books without acknowledgment and then compounded it by using it in ways I would not have.

I have a problem with people making claims they are too shy to back up.

A discussion of the cover-up -- certainly! But if Greg is going to finger whole families for treason and murder there should be an actual argument to accompany the accusation.

"the Straus family connections do tie into events of the weekend commencing Nov 22, 1963."

It was an act of treason nonetheless.

Did I accuse anyone or any family of being on the 6th floor, the GK, inside the limo, or in a drain and firing at the president?

No, I did not.

You repeated this line as if it were your final word on the subject in this thread.

"the Straus family connections do tie into events of the weekend commencing Nov 22, 1963."

If these people weren't involved in the murders in Dallas why are you accusing them of connections to them?

Do we have to conflate a study of the cover-up with a study of the murder -- or does someone need to actually argue that case?

The only conflating happening here is coming from you. Conflating blurbs and book descriptions, conflating what happened in DP as a crime of treason, conflating your assumptions with reality.

So where are the "many new revelations" you claimed are included in your new book?

Happy to share information pertinent to the first book. Happy to share some things with some people privately, was happy to have given Rob Clark some info for his podcast that I had been saving for the second volume as a "thank you" for having me on his show.

I think most people understand the situation. Sorry that it seems to be beyond you.

I think most people can see when somebody is running a snow job about "new revelations in the Kennedy assassination."

No, lots of people think Oswald's handlers killed JFK.

I'm not "lot's of people". Nor do I accuse anyone based on assumptions.

What would you expect? I was awol for a few days and came back to find you had joined my forum for the sole purpose of creating havoc.

I was the subject of extremely violent language on your forum, Greg.

Went on and stuck up for myself. If you have a problem with that you know where to stick it.

And what does that have to do with your inability to handle a reasonable question?

I only know what I was told. Who do you think I'm going to believe?

Certainly not the person who claims this was a reasonable question... "And like Lee Harvey Oswald himself none of it will have anything at all to do with the JFK's murder?" It was antagonistic and designed to start a fight.

So you can shove your "less than collegial" where the sun don't shine. You're just being disingenuous making out you're done nothing to warrant it.

So you think you can encourage physical violence on people and then gripe when they push back?

Talk about disingenuous!

What did I encourage and how? Be very specific - and very careful about what you say.

It's false advertising, pure and simple.

You claim the book includes many new revelations in the JFK assassination, but it doesn't. You made that up.

The book is made up of three volumes. each contains new revelations relevant to the investigation of the assassination. That's a fact.

There is no reference to other volumes in your ad copy.

You couldn't be any more disingenuous.

Once again Precious, it is not ad copy. It is a description. Above the description, is this information:

Length: 203 pages (estimated)
Don't have a Kindle? Get your Kindle here.
Series: Lee Harvey Oswald's Cold War (Book 1)

All these unsupported conclusions you present are not based on any argument yet presented.

When all you do is repeat your premise as a conclusion you're begging the question.

Go back and look at the original post. It is a factual run-down on a family of some interest to me -- and it appears from comments here - to others as well. Your "begging the question" is just BS because I won't give you information on what is set aside for publication.

Edited by Greg Parker

No. That means he is pertinent to the cover-up -- unless you think he took part in the murder.

That's just plain idiotic.

I've asked you what these aspects have to do with the actual murder of JFK and your response is hostility.

Your whole routine has been hostile from the start. I ran through some information for you as to how those things fit into a history. That you think everything should relate directly to the assassination is your problem. If you want my solution, buy the books as they come out.

I have a problem with people making claims they are too shy to back up.

And I have a problem with people who ignore what they have been told and keep on going like a broken record. I have books to get out. That you don't like it is YOUR problem and YOUR F*CKIN issue... Precious.

It was an act of treason nonetheless.

No, I did not.

You repeated this line as if it were your final word on the subject in this thread.

If these people weren't involved in the murders in Dallas why are you accusing them of connections to them?

A CONNECTION. Look it up.

So where are the "many new revelations" you claimed are included in your new book?

I think most people can see when somebody is running a snow job about "new revelations in the Kennedy assassination."

Well, so far, It appears to be just you. Unless you claim to speak for the Silent Majority... though - as with your assumptions about my work, those clown are all in your head.

Don't believe me? Run a poll on it, Precious.

Edited by Greg Parker

Louis F. Rothschild's brother was Simon Rothschild who co-owned Abraham & Straus (now part of Federated Department Stores). More on Abraham and Straus:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham_%26_Straus

In addition, Simon Rothschild's son was Walter Nathan Rothschild.

Walter Nathan Rothschild married Carola Warberg.

Carola Warberg was the daughter of Felix Warberg and grandaughter of Jacob Schiff (Both partners of Kuhn, Loeb & Co.)

Now you have the Rothschild-Warberg-Schiff-Kunh-Loeb connection.

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Kunh-Loeb per PD SCOTT that's Empire Trust (GAAL)

==========

}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

http://theinfounderground.com/smf/index.php?topic=790.15

« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2010, 06:06:16 PM »

The Mysterious And Intriguing, The ONE & ONLY : Carola Warburg Rothschild

Carola Warburg Rothschild (1894-1987)

(EXTENSION NOT ALLOWED THIS FORUM)
The only photo I could obtain of her from the Internet ! The other one is on Chernow's book "The Warburgs", page 337.

Children:
Phyllis Rothschild
Carola Warburg Rothschild b. 1917 d. 2005
Walter Nathan junior Rothschild b. 1920 d. 2003

http://en.ahnenreich.de/retrospect/juden/index.php?m=family&id=I129362&PHPSESSID=6c8764fb58975ab907713b52ac253f3f

Carola's Mother : Frieda Schiff

Artist Anders Leonard Zorn (Swedish, 1860–1920) -Title Frieda Schiff (1876–1958), Later Mrs. Felix M. Warburg - Date 1894 Medium Oil on canvas -
Credit Line Bequest of Carola Warburg Rothschild, 1987

The father - Felix Moritz Warburg

He married Frieda Schiff, daughter of Jacob H. Schiff and Therese Loeb Schiff, in 1895. They had four sons, Frederick Marcus, Gerald Felix, Paul Felix and Edward Mortimer Morris.
Note: Carola doesn't appear named here at all, WHY ? You know, she was their ONLY daughter ! We know by Ron Chernow - The Warburgsthat she lived in Europe, that 1916 she engaged to be married to Walter Rothschild:

After Germany signed the peace treaty in 1919, a backlog of musty mail also tumbled in on the amazed American Warburgs. Vacationing in Bar Harbor, Jacob Schiff suddenly got faded letters from Marx Warburg, some way laid by English censors in 1915. One letter from Max sent congratulations to Felix's daughter, Carola, upon her 1916 engagement to Walter Rothschild. By the time this reached America, Carola and Walter had a two-year-old daugther. (page 219).

When daughter Carola married Walter Rothschild in 1916, nine hundred people tramped through 1109 Fifth Avenue to eat and drink. Attired in a blue velvet suit with silver buttons. Edward held aloft the enormous train of his sister's gown. Carola had huge blue eyes, a handsome, aquare-jawed face, and a husky voice thickened by cigarettes.She had great sex appeal and an easy way with men gained from being an attractive young woman who grew up surrounded by an adoring father and many brothers. Endowed with Felix's grace, she was also a good listened and the trusted confidante of many Warburgs. Felix spoiled her silly. By the time she married Walter, she had twenty-two pieces of costly jewelry, including a floral brooch with sixteen diamonds and a necklace with twenty-eight rubies. For her wedding present, Carola got a Woodlands house, surrounded by thirty acres of real estate.
Of the five children, Carola was the only one who married just once and to a Jew. Walter was a genial man with a big infectious grin. His father ran the A&S department store in Brooklyn. Unrelated to the banking Rothschilds, he joked that he belonged to the Brooklyn Rothschilds. Chernow - Page 240 (My own comment hwere: I don't believe this, prove me wrong, but this must be a real Rothschild bloodline from House of Rothschild).

When the Jewish Agency met at Zurich's Tonhalle in August 1929, it proved a grand moment of amity and concord for Jews everywhere. Besides Felix and Louis Marshall, a cavalcade of Jewish dignitaries entered the hall, including Albert Einstein, Léon Blum, Sir Herbert Samuel and Lord Melchett.The Jewish elite was joined by many poor Jews who came on foot. As one participant said, "Dress ranged from Oriental-looking caftans to the most modern western styles." The Warburgs were well represented. Felix's daughter, Carola, dropped off the children with Frieda and came along with her father [...] Page 300

Page 337 - Huge picture of Carola Warburg Rothschild (Ron Chernow - The Warburgs).

Felix's eldest daughter, Carola, most readily took up her assigned place in the Warburg universe. She was everybody's favorite, and her home featured good talk and ready cocktails even during prohibition. Felix's doted upon her, saying, "She is like a thoroughbred horse, and has to be ridden with a light hand". In marrying the rich, Princeton-educated Walter Rothschild, she found an easygoing man who negotiated his way handily through the often prckly Warburg clan. As head of the A&S departament store, Walter didn't need to worry about status competition.
Inheriting her parents' anglophile tastes, Carola loved horses, dogs, country living. She devoted time to several hospitals, the Girl Scouts, The Federetion of Jewish Philanthropies, a maternity center, and other Warburg causes and in many ways, she modeled herself after Frieda. Yet her Jewish activities were more a matter of family pride and homage to the past. When asked if she were a practicing Jew,Carola sighed, "Well, I was married by a rabbi. . . ."
Her three children would marry five times in total, all outside the faith. Page 338

Weizmann engineered a compromise by wich five non-Zionists would sit with seven Zionists on the executive Committee of the Jewish Agency.This was all public relations. The reality was that partition was approved, albeit reluctantly, with the Executive authorized to negotiate for a Jewish state with Britain. After the Arabs rejerted the plan, it came to naught. That same month, a new British White Paper further curbed emigration to Palestine.
[...] Suffering from fatigue, Felix met his dauhter, Carola, in london and they sailed back to New York aboard the Berengaria. By coincidence, Ben-Gurion was on the same boat. Felix waved and went to speak with him. At first, he couldn't resist some sarcasm about Ben-Gurion's behavior in Zurich, but the two ended up having a pleasant journey. [...] The clash between Felix and Ben-Gurion went far beyond personalities. [...] The Zionist movement was, in part, a populist revolt against Jewish banking royalty. As Weizmann exulted, "The Warburgs and the Rothschilds and thier methods have gone for ever." Page 454

It was Carola who held together the Warburg family. Ron Chernow - The Warburgs - Page 601

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felix_M._Warburg

When trying to research the life anf times of Carola Warburg Rothschild, at first you gonna be disappointed, principally for the huge lack of information. Well, get use to it :( , For example, take a look to her Genealogy:

Carola Warburg Rothschild

http://en.ahnenreich.de/retrospect/juden/index.php?m=pedigree&id=I129364&PHPSESSID=6c8764fb58975ab907713b52ac253f3f

Well,the matter for all this secrecy has possible one principal reason: In Carola Warburg Rothschild we find the mix of the most importants bankers families of the top of the Elite of the Empire, this by marrying a Rothschild. She is the result of the following Bloodlines all in one person: Rothschild, Warburg, Schiff, Loeb, Goldschmidt, Cassel, Oppenheim, Kohn, Portheim, Stern, possible Seligman and Lewisohn too.

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

From "GEORGE BUSH: THE UNAUTHORIZED BIOGRAPHY" we can read the following:

Carola, was the acknowledged head of the Warburg family in America after World War II

That explains a lot, if not all of the secrecy, doesn't it ?

/ Note #b|"Amory Howe Bradford" (S&B 1934) married Carol Warburg
Rothschild in 1941. Carol's mother, Carola, was the acknowledged head of
the Warburg family in America after World War II. This family had assisted
the Harrimans' rise into the world in the nineteenth and early twentieth
centuries; in concert with the Sulzbergers at the "New York Times," they
had used their American Jewish Committee and B'nai Brith to protect the
Harriman-Bush deals with Hitler.

GEORGE BUSH: THE UNAUTHORIZED BIOGRAPHY - PART 2 of 8

http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:kF6u-VBkDY0J:www.padrak.com/alt/BUSHBOOK_2.html+Carola+Warburg+Rothschild&cd=129&hl=en&ct=clnk

]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

IN 1971 GHWB was made President First National Bank of Houston (one of the 3 Rothschild controlled banks in the USA) (GAAL)

Edited by Steven Gaal

Louis F. Rothschild's brother was Simon Rothschild who co-owned Abraham & Straus (now part of Federated Department Stores). More on Abraham and Straus:

Carola Warberg was the daughter of Felix Warberg and grandaughter of Jacob Schiff (Both partners of Kuhn, Loeb & Co.)

==========

The only photo I could obtain of her from the Internet ! The other one is on Chernow's book "The Warburgs", page 337.

Children:

Phyllis Rothschild

http://en.ahnenreich.de/retrospect/juden/index.php?m=family&id=I129362&PHPSESSID=6c8764fb58975ab907713b52ac253f3f

Artist Anders Leonard Zorn (Swedish, 1860–1920) -Title Frieda Schiff (1876–1958), Later Mrs. Felix M. Warburg - Date 1894 Medium Oil on canvas -

He married Frieda Schiff, daughter of Jacob H. Schiff and Therese Loeb Schiff, in 1895. They had four sons, Frederick Marcus, Gerald Felix, Paul Felix and Edward Mortimer Morris.

Note: Carola doesn't appear named here at all, WHY ? You know, she was their ONLY daughter ! We know by Ron Chernow - The Warburgsthat she lived in Europe, that 1916 she engaged to be married to Walter Rothschild:

After Germany signed the peace treaty in 1919, a backlog of musty mail also tumbled in on the amazed American Warburgs. Vacationing in Bar Harbor, Jacob Schiff suddenly got faded letters from Marx Warburg, some way laid by English censors in 1915. One letter from Max sent congratulations to Felix's daughter, Carola, upon her 1916 engagement to Walter Rothschild. By the time this reached America, Carola and Walter had a two-year-old daugther. (page 219).

When daughter Carola married Walter Rothschild in 1916, nine hundred people tramped through 1109 Fifth Avenue to eat and drink. Attired in a blue velvet suit with silver buttons. Edward held aloft the enormous train of his sister's gown. Carola had huge blue eyes, a handsome, aquare-jawed face, and a husky voice thickened by cigarettes.She had great sex appeal and an easy way with men gained from being an attractive young woman who grew up surrounded by an adoring father and many brothers. Endowed with Felix's grace, she was also a good listened and the trusted confidante of many Warburgs. Felix spoiled her silly. By the time she married Walter, she had twenty-two pieces of costly jewelry, including a floral brooch with sixteen diamonds and a necklace with twenty-eight rubies. For her wedding present, Carola got a Woodlands house, surrounded by thirty acres of real estate.

Of the five children, Carola was the only one who married just once and to a Jew. Walter was a genial man with a big infectious grin. His father ran the A&S department store in Brooklyn. Unrelated to the banking Rothschilds, he joked that he belonged to the Brooklyn Rothschilds. Chernow - Page 240 (My own comment hwere: I don't believe this, prove me wrong, but this must be a real Rothschild bloodline from House of Rothschild).

When the Jewish Agency met at Zurich's Tonhalle in August 1929, it proved a grand moment of amity and concord for Jews everywhere. Besides Felix and Louis Marshall, a cavalcade of Jewish dignitaries entered the hall, including Albert Einstein, Léon Blum, Sir Herbert Samuel and Lord Melchett.The Jewish elite was joined by many poor Jews who came on foot. As one participant said, "Dress ranged from Oriental-looking caftans to the most modern western styles." The Warburgs were well represented. Felix's daughter, Carola, dropped off the children with Frieda and came along with her father [...] Page 300

Page 337 - Huge picture of Carola Warburg Rothschild (Ron Chernow - The Warburgs).

Felix's eldest daughter, Carola, most readily took up her assigned place in the Warburg universe. She was everybody's favorite, and her home featured good talk and ready cocktails even during prohibition. Felix's doted upon her, saying, "She is like a thoroughbred horse, and has to be ridden with a light hand". In marrying the rich, Princeton-educated Walter Rothschild, she found an easygoing man who negotiated his way handily through the often prckly Warburg clan. As head of the A&S departament store, Walter didn't need to worry about status competition.

Inheriting her parents' anglophile tastes, Carola loved horses, dogs, country living. She devoted time to several hospitals, the Girl Scouts, The Federetion of Jewish Philanthropies, a maternity center, and other Warburg causes and in many ways, she modeled herself after Frieda. Yet her Jewish activities were more a matter of family pride and homage to the past. When asked if she were a practicing Jew,Carola sighed, "Well, I was married by a rabbi. . . ."

Her three children would marry five times in total, all outside the faith. Page 338

Weizmann engineered a compromise by wich five non-Zionists would sit with seven Zionists on the executive Committee of the Jewish Agency.This was all public relations. The reality was that partition was approved, albeit reluctantly, with the Executive authorized to negotiate for a Jewish state with Britain. After the Arabs rejerted the plan, it came to naught. That same month, a new British White Paper further curbed emigration to Palestine.

[...] Suffering from fatigue, Felix met his dauhter, Carola, in london and they sailed back to New York aboard the Berengaria. By coincidence, Ben-Gurion was on the same boat. Felix waved and went to speak with him. At first, he couldn't resist some sarcasm about Ben-Gurion's behavior in Zurich, but the two ended up having a pleasant journey. [...] The clash between Felix and Ben-Gurion went far beyond personalities. [...] The Zionist movement was, in part, a populist revolt against Jewish banking royalty. As Weizmann exulted, "The Warburgs and the Rothschilds and thier methods have gone for ever." Page 454

It was Carola who held together the Warburg family. Ron Chernow - The Warburgs - Page 601

When trying to research the life anf times of Carola Warburg Rothschild, at first you gonna be disappointed, principally for the huge lack of information. Well, get use to it :( , For example, take a look to her Genealogy:

http://en.ahnenreich.de/retrospect/juden/index.php?m=pedigree&id=I129364&PHPSESSID=6c8764fb58975ab907713b52ac253f3f

Well,the matter for all this secrecy has possible one principal reason: In Carola Warburg Rothschild we find the mix of the most importants bankers families of the top of the Elite of the Empire, this by marrying a Rothschild. She is the result of the following Bloodlines all in one person: Rothschild, Warburg, Schiff, Loeb, Goldschmidt, Cassel, Oppenheim, Kohn, Portheim, Stern, possible Seligman and Lewisohn too.

Carola, was the acknowledged head of the Warburg family in America after World War II

http://74.125.77.132/search?q=cache:kF6u-VBkDY0J:www.padrak.com/alt/BUSHBOOK_2.html+Carola+Warburg+Rothschild&cd=129&hl=en&ct=clnk

IN 1971 GHWB was made President First National Bank of Houston (one of the 3 Rothschild controlled banks in the USA) (GAAL)

==========

Children:

Phyllis Rothschild

Well, that proves it.

The Illuminati killed Kennedy.

--Tommy :sun

Well, that proves it.

+++++++++++++++++
It only shows that the Straus business partner was a Rothschild whose relatives and in-laws were connected to Empire Trust and the providing a high position for GHWB.

Said Warburg in-laws also helped the Harriman family rise to power.

I didn't start Straus thread. (GAAL)

Edited by Steven Gaal

Well, that proves it.

+++++++++++++++++

It only shows that the Straus business partner was a Rothschild whose relatives and in-laws were connected to Empire Trust and the providing a high position for GHWB.

Said Warburg in-laws also helped the Harriman family rise to power.

I didn't start Straus thread. (GAAL)

This couldn't be a post by Steven Gaal.

It's way too succinct and comprehensible.

Btw, was Straus's only business partner a Rothschild?

Is that why Gaal wrote "the Straus business partner" rather than "a business partner" ?

Edited by Thomas Graves