The Education Forum

Prayer Man is a Man

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oswald was PM therefore PM was a man.

That's all there is to the so-called gender issue.

Also, PM's extremely short haircut was not really in fashion for women in 1963. And how many women rolled the sleeves of their coats up to their elbows?

Also, PM's extremely short haircut was not really in fashion for women in 1963. And how many women rolled the sleeves of their coats up to their elbows?

Dear Robert,

I believe that Prayer Person's sleeves are rolled down. How else to explain the (barely perceptible in the top photo) dark line just above his / her wrist, and the fact that this darkness extends up his / her arm until it reaches the darker (in the shade) part of the sleeve?

Note as well how the cuff of his / her sleeve hangs down below the wrist.

Regarding Prayer Person's "extremely short haircut," what is that black blob behind PP's neck? Hair?

prayerman3.jpg

X+file+for+JFK9.jpg

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

"I believe that Prayer Person's sleeves are rolled down. How else to explain the (barely perceptible in the top photo) dark line just above his / her wrist, and the fact that this darkness extends up his / her arm until it reaches the darker (in the shade) part of the sleeve?"

Wrist watch and long sleeved t-shirt under dark shirt with rolled up sleeves?

P.S.

You seemed to have adopted MacRae's "Prayer Person" rather easily.

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

"I believe that Prayer Person's sleeves are rolled down. How else to explain the (barely perceptible in the top photo) dark line just above his / her wrist, and the fact that this darkness extends up his / her arm until it reaches the darker (in the shade) part of the sleeve?"

P.S.

You seemed to have adopted MacRae's "Prayer Person" rather easily.

Dear Robert,

Can you see (in the lighter photo) his shirt cuff hanging below his wrist?

I can.

Or do you think it isn't a shirt cuff at all, but that he simply had forearms which were disproportionately large for his wrists?

BTW, how would a "long sleeved t-shirt" come into play in the photos? Are you saying that PM's t-shirt's sleeves are visible?

Really?

Thanks,

Edited by Thomas Graves

[...]

Dear Robert,

Can't you see PM's shirt cuff and sleeve hanging below his wrist in the lighter photo?

I can.

Or do you think it isn't his shirt cuff and sleeve at all, but that he simply had a forearm which was strangely shaped and disproportionately large for his wrist?

BTW, how would a "long sleeved t-shirt" come into play in the photos? Are you saying that PM's t-shirt's sleeves are visible?

Really?

Thanks,

edited and bumped for Robert Prudhomme

Edited by Thomas Graves

Moved here from another thread.

Thomas Graves, on 21 Sept 2015 - 5:47 PM, said:snapback.png

Thomas Graves, on 21 Sept 2015 - 4:33 PM, said:snapback.png

Jon G. Tidd, on 21 Sept 2015 - 2:16 PM, said:snapback.png

Thomas Graves,

How many seconds separate the taking of Altgens 6 and the PM photo? Do you know?

Jon,

Wiegman was the first to capture PM on film -- I'm guessing about 5 seconds before Altgens 6 (based on Lovelady's leaning-forward position in Altgens 6). PM was not hidden behind part of the TSBD building from Wiegman's camera because Wiegman was filming the front entrance from about 110 degrees (close to perpendicular), whereas Altgens was photographing it from about a 50 degree angle.

Why do you ask?

Wiegman gif. Credit: Chris Davidson. Note: The frame with the car comes first, then the frame without the car comes a few seconds later. PM is visible in the shadows in both frames, as is Billy Lovelady who is standing in the sunlight by the center handrail. Whether PM is a man or a woman, it's interesting to note that he / she is holding something with both hands and moves both arms down in this two-frame gif. So much for the "crossed arms and radiator" theory.

PM.gif

BTW, If you want to "verify" my analysis, you can view this part of the Wiegman film here:

Edit: I just noticed that you can barely make out a white t-shirt under PM's open-at-the-top dark outer-shirt in the two-frame Wiegman gif.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Thank you! Enough said! It's a distraction and waste of time to continue debating this issue. Moreover, it's a diversion from advancing more important work on PM (and other JFK assassination issues), IMO!

Thank you! Enough said! It's a distraction and waste of time to continue debating this issue. Moreover, it's a diversion from advancing more important work on PM (and other JFK assassination issues), IMO!

I thought Prudhomme would be happy to see that a white t-shirt is visible on PP's upper chest, and that the rest of you would find it interesting that PP is holding something in both hands near his / her face, and then lowers both hands at the same time that Lovelady leans forward and Altgens 6 is taken down the street.

PS "Oswald was a man, therefore Prayer Person must be a man."

LOL

Lousy logic, IMHO.

Although I do believe PP was Oswald.

Why?

Well, "process of elimination," the white t-shirt, and the fact that I really really really really really really wanna believe that it's Oswald.

So ... what was he holding in his hands?

Edited by Thomas Graves

Looking at the gif, it looks to me like PM/PP is wearing something on his/her right wrist, possibly a wristwatch. I can only find one photo of LHO that shows him wearing anything on his wrist which appears to show him wearing a watch on his left wrist though I'm not sure if the image may be reversed. Looking at the BYPs, it looks like there is a lighter band of skin around his right wrist as if he's worn something on his wrist while being out in the sun.

Also, from that gif, it appears to me as if PM/PP is holding something in his/her hands with the right hand on the top and the left hand cupping the bottom (I think I may even be able to make out the fingers on the left hand). Would an Imperial Reflex camera be held in such a way? Would the right hand obscure the viewfinder?