The Education Forum

Dr. Joseph Farrell and the 2015 Secret Space Conference

I attended the 2015 Secret Space Conference this weekend that was held in the Convention Center in Bastrop, a town in the greater Austin area. It was a successful event that was well attended. Among the outstanding speakers was Dr. Joseph Farrell who presented a paradigm that is totally different from any ever posted in this forum, one which if accurate makes the assassination of JFK a significant event but only part of a much larger picture. He focused on four key persons: Allen Dulles, Richard Bissell, George F. Kennan and John McCone. Dr. Farrell’s paradigm shows these men being forced to draw upon their backgrounds and experiences to make decisions and implement policies under the most trying of circumstances. I hope to provide a fuller account of Dr. Farrell’s presentation in the forum after I have had the opportunity to review the full conference proceedings that will be posted online in the near future.

https://secretspaceprogram.org/

Aha. Nice to see this post, Douglas.

I watched all the presentations live via the online stream, having dipped into UFOlogy and related off and on for many years.

Note that Farrell gave TWO talks this year -- and two, closely related, at the 2014 conference. The one you refer to, Douglas, was the second this past weekend. The first was focused more on scientists and engineers, all but unknown to me, who have pursued UFO technologies. Fascinating history.

Farrell's overriding theme seems the suggestion we might understand the political position of earth in the cosmos by analogy to the treatment defeated Germany received at Versailles. Speaking thus of Versailles elaborated upon his two talks from last year, when he suggested the earth since Hiroshima was in a dangerous "Tower of Babel Moment" -- reaching dangerously for control of the heavens, perhaps in violation of some old overriding law, and if so on the verge of a cosmic smackdown. How would the various leaders of the earth react if they perceived, or even seriously worried, this was the case? Perhaps that's the key to our sickening postwar history. Etc.

Other presentations this week synced with Farrell's -- esp. that of physicist John Brandenberg, who presented his growing body of evidence -- in public domain for a year now without significant criticism -- that two thermonuclear devices were exploded on Mars long ago to destroy the civilization there.

Brandenberg first publicized his data -- focused on isotopes found in Mars's atmosphere and rocks -- at a conference in Houston last year, and said this past weekend that the government responded quickly -- by suggesting he publish it. His book came out in November 2014. Easily found at his site online. He suggested this weekend conceiving of the earth's various legendary and mythological histories as filtered accounts of a solar-system war that left Mars a poisoned desert and the Earth a place where surviving powers carried on the contest and perhaps made a peace (along lines of eg the Book of Enoch).

Farrell's overall suggestion is that we might understand the cosmic silence that surrounds us (Fermi's puzzle -- Why isn't space filled with intelligent noise?) as an effect of an agreenebt among the surviving cosmic powers as to the disposition of the earth -- an enforced quarantine. And that the treaty was perhaps violated by Hiroshima et seq. That this violation provoked renewed concern and then interference by the cosmic powers. And that that interference in turn has provoked the earthbound powers to struggle (at astronomical expense) to catch up to the superior technologies of the Watchers. The question of money was central to Farrell's talks last year. How do the powers of the earth afford the Secret Space Program(s)?

Farrell also suggested this year that our thermonuclear tricks might alarm the Watchers not only because nukes are dangerous but because the underlying physics are a gateway to technology that makes interstellar travel possible. This was the focus of his first talk this past weekend. And the talk by Dr Paul Laviollette, focused on new propulsion and anti-gravity technologies, helped make sense of this. Ie Hiroshima told the Watchers that we were on our way out into the galaxy with our bombs.

I confess I am now among those who think the basics of the UFO story are probably true: THEY probably have been here a long time. And if so, THEY are the big, utterly crippling hole in our attempts to make sense of domestic and foreign policy since the war.

I've also had a bit of contact in the pat few years with one of the people whom Jim Marrs focused on in his talk at the conference: a Navy officer who says he was "blacked" out of his career as a colonel into the aliens-interface program. I was pleasantly surprised to hear Marrs devote 10 minutes to him and declare him the real deal.

A last note: Things may be accelerating, for many reasons long in preparation, since the publication of Brandenberg's book last November. Pres Medvedev a few months later publicly threatened to reveal Russia's experience with the alien presence if Washington did not. Steven Hawking suddenly changed his longstanding mind about the advisability of seeking contact with Them, expressing worry that maybe if They find us they'd squash us like bugs (the Mars treatment described by Brandenberg). And most significantly, perhaps, the "Creative" behind the X-Files is rushing out six new episodes, to air this coming January. "The Truth is Still Out There" the Fox commercials say.

Edited by William Ney

Thank you, William, for providing such an outstanding and lucid summary of speakers' remarks at the Secret Space Conference this year and also on past occasions. I now notice on the Conference's website I provided in my prior posting that the speakers' talks can now be viewed online for a nominal sum. If this is of interest to forum members, I heartily recommend viewing all or selected presentations.

This short blog entry is the only thing I've ever written in public about UFOs -- provoked by that amazing photograph of Allen Dulles, Chas Cabell, Ed Lansdale and Air Force General Nathan Farragut Twining, latter whom headed the Air Force's post Roswell investigations for many years (insofar as the public is informed of such things) and went on to become Chairman of the Joint Chiefs during Eisenhower's second term. CIA and Air Force potentates -- surrounding our man Ed Lansdale, in his Air Force uniform.

http://newcombat.net/Conversation/2009/08/03/did-martians-cause-the-cold-war/

William, your blog entry is superb, right on target. I am forwarding it to Daniel Liszt at Dark Journalist who interviewed me recently on the subject.

I wish to add to my original above posting the observation made by physicist John Brandenberg at this weekend's space conference. He said that the Government gave him permission to go public with what he had uncovered and discovered and that he had concluded the Government did this because the time may soon be upon us (Earth) when certain momentous events will take place. He said that he detected a quality of urgency in the action by the Government.

William Ney makes a convincing case that there is a "growing body of evidence ... that two thermonuclear devices were exploded on Mars long ago to destroy the civilization there" and that there may have been "a solar-system war that left Mars a poisoned desert and the Earth a place where surviving powers carried on the contest."

I would urge Ney to ignore all those so-called 'scientists' who claim that there is no good evidence that any sort of civilization has ever existed on Mars. Of course there's no evidence! The thermonuclear devices destroyed all the evidence! Isn't it obvious?

He should also ignore anyone who claims that there is absolutely no evidence for the existence of "surviving powers" which carry on interstellar wars. The poor, deluded fools! If the "surviving powers" are powerful enough to wage "a solar-system war that left Mars a poisoned desert", surely they are powerful enough to hide all the evidence of their existence? When you think about it, it all makes sense!

It seems entirely possible that, as Ney states, "our thermonuclear tricks might alarm the Watchers" and that "Hiroshima told the Watchers that we were on our way out into the galaxy with our bombs." If anyone thinks that this is some sort of paranoid fantasy, I would point out that "Watchers" is written with a capital W, which proves beyond any doubt that they are a real thing and not the product of some science-fiction fan's over-eager imagination.

As Ney states, "the basics of the UFO story are probably true: THEY probably have been here a long time. And if so, THEY are the big, utterly crippling hole in our attempts to make sense of domestic and foreign policy since the [fourth intergalactic] war." And that isn't all that THEY get up to. You know when you put your phone or your keys down and you can't find them? That's because THEY moved them.

Here is the biographical background on Dr. Brandenburg whose talk at the recent space conference dealt with evidence of nuclear explosions on Mars that took place 250 million years ago. He estimated that the size of each of the two nuclear bombs to be that of the Empire State Building, that is they were mammoth. He also said that photos of the surface of Mars reveal population centers that had walls around them, indicating that the somewhat primitive civilization there at the time of the nuclear wipeout was of the Bronze Age.

The link gives additional information about Dr. Brandenburg's thesis. Of course his talk can be viewed on line now.

https://secretspaceprogram.org/media/dr-john-brandenburg/

I suspect that it is not so important that Lansdale, Dulles, and Cabell are photographed with Twining, but rather that Twining is photographed with Lansdale, who invented vampires in the Philippine jungle.

I believe UFOs and alien contact are hoaxes. I'm sure that in the great wide profusion of universes, there may be other life forms and even intelligent ones. But I will believe that they affect earth and its nations to the extent posited here when the aliens pull up in my driveway with the freeze-dried corpse of Judge Crater strapped to the grille of their space buggy. And not until.

Otherwise - a slur on human history by the sellers and the buyers. Human history, that thing which heretofore you had imagined was now beyond insult.

Edited by David Andrews

Seamus Coogan made his name with his critique of John Hankey's crappy movie about Bush and JFK.

Incredibly, that review is still one of the highest rated articles at CTKA, month in and month out.

But in my opinion, he wrote an even better article on this subject.

http://ctka.net/2011/MJ-12_Preamble_I.html

This series was so good it actually got him a paying job as a writer. I think its one of the best things we ever published.

Edited by James DiEugenio

D. Caddy is convinced of what Howard Hunt told him in the 70ties: that JFK was killed because he gave away the US-Alien-Secrets to Chairman Khrushchev...he is here to promote this childish idea in one way or another...

KK