The Education Forum

One Last Thing Before Xmas Eve: 2nd Floor Lunch Room Encounter

Adams and Styles, or the "four heels" as you refer to them, were even further away from Oswald than Truly and Baker, or else they would have met Truly and Baker below the 2nd floor landing, wouldn't they, bright boy? According to you, they are so far upstairs, Truly has time to stop on the stairs, return to the vestibule door, enter the vestibule and let the door close behind him, before they arrive at the 2nd floor landing. They must have barely started down from the 4th floor when T & B first arrived at the 2nd floor landing.

So, once again, how is Oswald suppose to hear all of this from so far away, through a closed door, when Adams, Styles, Truly and Baker can't hear each other through the same closed door, when they are mere feet from each other on the 2nd floor?

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Adams and Styles, or the "four heels" as you refer to them, were even further away from Oswald than Truly and Baker, or else they would have met Truly and Baker below the 2nd floor landing, wouldn't they, bright boy? According to you, they are so far upstairs, Truly has time to stop on the stairs, return to the vestibule door, enter the vestibule and let the door close behind him, before they arrive at the 2nd floor landing. They must have barely started down from the 4th floor when T & B first arrived at the 2nd floor landing.

So, once again, how is Oswald suppose to hear all of this from so far away, through a closed door, when Adams, Styles, Truly and Baker can't hear each other through the same closed door, when they are mere feet from each other on the 2nd floor?

Try imaging the following things, Cowboy Bob:

"Lunch room ceiling, Third floor floor, Lunch room walls, 3" heels, Sounds, Two women walking across 3rd floor floor in 3" heels, Two women walking down wooden stairs from third floor floor to second floor floor in 3" heels, Wooden stairs, Wooden stairs, Wooden stairs, Darn vestibule door not completely soundproof after all (large glass pane does not block sound, etc), Hmmm. Two guys tromping up wooden stairs from first floor, Wooden stairs, Wooden stairs, Wooden Stairs, One of whom is wearing boots -- motorcycle boots!, Wooden stairs, Wooden stairs, Wooden ... "

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

"Lunch room ceiling, Third floor floor, Lunch room walls, 3" heels, Sounds, Two women walking across 3rd floor floor in 3" heels, Two women walking down wooden stairs from third floor floor to second floor floor in 3" heels, Wooden stairs, Wooden stairs, Wooden stairs, Darn vestibule door not completely soundproof after all (large glass pane does not block sound, etc), Hmmm. Two guys tromping up wooden stairs from first floor, Wooden stairs, Wooden stairs, Wooden Stairs, One of whom is wearing boots -- motorcycle boots!, Wooden stairs, Wooden stairs, Wooden ... "

Third floor? Come on, Thomas, you mean to say you don't even know that Adams and Styles watched the motorcade from the 4th floor?

Thomas

Despite your pathetic attempts, you cannot escape the fact that, if Oswald heard Truly and Baker or Adams and Styles through the closed vestibule door, or any other part of the TSBD, then surely A & S and T & B could have all heard each other if they were all mere feet apart on the 2nd floor.

Give it a rest!

From post #92 by T. Graves:

I hope I'm not sounding too cynical, but I hope that it's okay to speculate about all of this.

Ian,

Care to speculate where Baker ran to, if not up the TSBD front steps, about 30 seconds after the assassination? Care to speculate as to why there were no witnesses who said anything about where Baker sprinted to (other than "in front of the TSBD" for a few seconds), and what he did once he got there?

Cowboy Bob needs all the help he can get with these little details.

Third floor? Come on, Thomas, you mean to say you don't even know that Adams and Styles watched the motorcade from the 4th floor?

Bumped for Thomas

Cowboy Bob,

Are you now saying that Adams and Styles somehow went directly from the fourth floor to the second floor without even setting foot on the third floor?

Sounds like pure speculation to me.

Thomas

Despite your pathetic attempts, you cannot escape the fact that, if Oswald heard Truly and Baker or Adams and Styles through the closed vestibule door, or any other part of the TSBD, then surely A & S and T & B could have all heard each other if they were all mere feet apart on the 2nd floor.

Give it a rest!

Bumped for Thomas

Nothing like watching an LN so hard at work so late into the night.

So, are you saying that I'm a Lone Nutter, Cowboy Bob?

I'm not, but you can call me that if you want to. It has a nicer "ring" to it that what you used to call me -- "Disinfo Agent." Remember, Bobby? (I've saved the PM you sent me at 6:55 am one morning.)

Are you afraid that Oswald must have been guilty if Baker and Truly really did encounter him in the "vestibule" / 2nd floor lunch room when they said they did? If so, I'm sorry you feel that way You really do need to think "outside of the box" a little more often, Cowboy Bob.

By the way, you never did thank me for finding Peggy Joyce Hawkins (ne Bibler) and little Johnny for you. And so close to Baker's radio and the TSBD, too! And come to think of it, I showed you where Roy Truly was during the motorcade a couple of months ago, too! (Not far from Jeraldean Reid!) You had asked the question "where was Roy Truly Right After The Last Shot Was Fired?," and I showed you, didn't I Bob. And you never thanked me, Cowboy Bob. Probably because what I showed you didn't fit in with your theory-in-progress, huh, Cowboy Bob? Oh well, at least you stopped asking the question, you you must have accepted my answer as fact.

What are you, an ingrate, Cowboy Bobby?

Or just a rude, slightly paranoiac insomniac?

Edited by Thomas Graves