The Education Forum

Allen Dulles and his secret behind Kennedy's assassintion

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chajet said Frank was very active in CHIPP which he describes as a humanitarian venture designed to raise funds and petitions for Communist political prisoners throughout the world. "Frank was a regular companion of Chajet, who would tell Chajet of his activities and how they would lead to funds to enable CHIPP to succeed and Sturgis to recapture Cuba."

Seven people, Barker, McCord, Hunt, Sturgis, Chajet, Anderson and Kaiser were the only ones that really knew what Watergate was truly about. My father went on the first break-in with Frank Sturgis, he knew their plan wouldn't work if the president decided to stop paying out their bribe, or not pay at all. The plot was to setup Nixon, and get him to pay out huge amounts of funds to finance their operations into Cuba since getting money from the CIA to carry out infiltrations was getting increasingly harder to get; and since the president had greatly reduced the CIA to nearly nothing in Miami, and JM/WAVE was now shutdown, and because my father backed out of assassinating Nixon, it seemed as though Watergate was the only way to go, and Watergate was working for them as they started to get paid. The goal was to get Nixon to fund the burglars by bribing the president of the United States in order to try and recapture Cuba while putting some money in their pockets.

If Nixon elected not to play ball, than Hunt would expose Nixon and connect him to the break-ins if Nixon refused to pay. Nixon had hired Hunt as a plumber who had his own office in the White House. They needed a million dollars or more to finance another invasion similar to that of the Bay of Pigs, but on a much smaller scale in way of ships and planes. The budget wouldn't include large ships and planes on the same scale as the Bay of Pigs, but rather speed boats and formulas the CIA would provide. The money would be strictly used to purchase weapons and pay for the manpower needed to take out Fidel Castro.

In early 1972, Frank Sturgis often referred to Watergate as the "Big Project" not to get confused with the "Big Event" Hunt mentions in 2008. Sturgis referred to Hunt as the "big boss", a "higher-up in the White House". Elias Chajet was introduced to Hunt, who was leaving Bernard Barker's office just as Sturgis and Chajet were arriving. During this time Frank was making frequent trips to Washington.

Chajet said that he took Frank to the airport on Friday, June 16, 1972 the day before they were arrested. The day Watergate broke and made headline news, my father took off to Haiti and stayed at Mike Mclaney's Hotel. If my father wasn't involved in Watergate than why would he take off to Haiti? Chajet said he was aware that Frank Strugis was very close to Jack Anderson. Chajet learned through my father that Frank had went to Cuba to fight for Castro, and he lost his American citizenship. Frank was able to regain his citizenship through the assistance from Anderson and Senator George Smathers.

- Scott Kaiser

ASSASSINS

A Man Without A Country

P.159

My father later changed his mind about giving this information to the FBI, they just didn't get it, they didn't understand what my father was telling them, and my father wasn't about to explain it to them without some negotiations on the table. So, he told the FBI, "I've already given this information to a representative of the Watergate Committee," and my father was awaiting word from that person. Little did anyone know, it was Howard S. Liebengood my father shared this information with. The FBI wanted to penalize my father for his intransigence, he felt a total cessation in providing additional information as the FBI continued their interrogations, the government would not grant their concessions in response to my father's demands. Ed Kaiser was right in asking for Federal and State pardons when his ideological belief was to free a country under communism, not assassinate or bribe the president of the United States to achieve that purpose.

My father said that he and Frank are militants, and that is unknown to the members of CHIPP, Chajet also stated that Sturgis spoke of Anderson often and talked with him regularly on the telephone. Chajet remembers that Sturgis told him in July of 1971, when they were active together in CHIPP, that Anderson "owed him some favors." Chajet was of the impression that Sturgis was in contact with Anderson regarding the "Big Project" and was certain he would confided in Anderson while in Washington, D.C.

Right about the time of Hoover's funeral, Sturgis was bragging about having the assistance of the CRP security coordinator, McCord, in the Big Project. McCord worked for the Central Intelligence Agency. In 1961, as "Chief of Security" and under his direction, started up a counterintelligence program which was launched against Oswald and the Fair Play for Cuba Committee. Guy Banister would be reporting on Oswald's operations. McCord worked for the FBI and CIA, where he would communicate with both the CIA and the FBI regarding Oswald. As head of security for the CIA in Langley, McCord was also in charge of security at JM/WAVE. It only stands to reason to have your best men on an operation of which America thought was a botched burglary. Frank Sturgis made four trips to Washington in the three months preceding the Watergate arrests which means there were a total of five break-ins including Daniel Ellsberg's office. That break-in was to make Watergate appear as though it was the reason for the break-ins, by blaming Ellsburg for leaking Pentagon documents about Vietnam which the CIA didn't care about communism on the other side of the world when they were dealing with it right here, in their own backyard. Cuba was more important than Vietnam, it was more personal to them too, only 90 miles away from home. In other words, you have McCord who saw to it that a counterintelligence operation be setup against the FPCC. Frank Sturgis who fought for Fidel Castro, and is now plotting to recapture Cuba, Bernard Barker who was the 2506 Brigades translator, Eugenio Martinez and Virgilio Gonzalez who was apart of 2506 Brigade and Operation 40.

- Scott Kaiser

ASSASSINS

A Man Without A Country

P162

That's all for now folks!

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Just one last thing to mull over, Allen Dulles did do the things he did, or at the very least ordered them to be done, or overwatched many of the operations while [field] personnel pulled it off, but... Was Dulles apart of the continuing coups this country faced from 1968 - 1972 and beyond?

I rest my case!

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Tom Neal,

FWIW, I've read a fair number of books and have found only a few worth reading.

All that reading and only a few books you liked? Apparently most of your reading time was time wasted. Does that mean you seldom read anymore?

Tom

I do not agree that the cover up was separate from the conspiracy.

I have always said that Mexico City was the key to the conspiracy before the fact. I believe that today more than ever.

John Newman, Lisa Pease, and John Armstrong have shown, I think, that it was the CIA lie about MC that triggered the cover up.

And let us not forget, as Talbot shows, Dulles lobbied to get on the WC. To my knowledge he was the only one to do that.

I have always said that Mexico City was the key to the conspiracy before the fact. I believe that today more than ever.

John Newman, Lisa Pease, and John Armstrong have shown, I think, that it was the CIA lie about MC that triggered the cover up.

And let us not forget, as Talbot shows, Dulles lobbied to get on the WC. To my knowledge he was the only one to do that.

No debating that, however, what Talbot points out about MC. Certainly, I'm not looking for any handouts, pats on the back, or anyone agreeing with me, it is what it is, and that is, he is not the only one. I go further into depth about that, and in-fact I name names.

Ditto. IMO another key is Ruby killing Oswald. Rubbing out Oswald was of course part of the cover-up. And who obviously would want to silence him asap when he got himself arrested? The same people who used him up as a patsy, i.e. the people who killed JFK.

IMO Oswald was supposed to be already dead, or on the way to his demise in the company of someone besides the DPD.

I agree Ron.

I think its simply amazing that to this day, no one can explain the whole Carl Mather mystery. Joe McBride did a nice summary of it for Into the Nightmare. (see pages 526-33. ) But he couldn't really explain it either.

I mean the WC did not even deal with it.

I think its simply amazing that to this day, no one can explain the whole Carl Mather mystery.

I mean the WC did not even deal with it.

Hey Jim,

I agree that "no one can explain the whole Carl Mather mystery", but I think anyone can explain why "the WC did not even deal with it." :sun

BTW, do you happen to have a current contact for Wallace Milam or know if he's recently deceased? I'm trying to find a transcript of his 1993 interview with Parkland nurse Margaret M. Henchliffe.

Thanks for any info,

Tom

Ditto. IMO another key is Ruby killing Oswald. Rubbing out Oswald was of course part of the cover-up. And who obviously would want to silence him asap when he got himself arrested? The same people who used him up as a patsy, i.e. the people who killed JFK.

IMO Oswald was supposed to be already dead, or on the way to his demise in the company of someone besides the DPD.

You see, that's where I disagree, the cover up didn't begin the moment Ruby killed Oswald, it started just after Kennedy's fatal shot, the clock was ticking and Oswald would be arrested within two hours. It took a flurry of police officers to arrest a man who didn't pay for his movie ticket, so, what's the moral of the story here? Be sure you pay your way into the movies.

It's important to keep the two separated but why? Well, for starters, just as it took planning to assassinate Kennedy, it also took [separate] planning to set up Oswald, get Oswald [out-of-the-way] whereby, Ruby, was the go to guy who cared about his siblings, they were all a staunchly Jewish family.

Ruby knew the DPD officers, they knew Ruby, his statement as to "the world will ever know my interior motives, and it's the man in office now" something along those lines, I just don't buy it.

So, why not blame the man in office now? After all, there's no proof, and who's going to believe some crazy guy that killed the alleged assassin who just killed Kennedy? Plots get foiled all the time, and that's where plan "B" comes in. Find plan "A" and you'll have your answers, but, if you go clumping both the assassination and the cover-up thinking there wasn't a [separate plan] on who to pin it on, you're making a mistake.

Edited by Scott Kaiser

Just for continued xxxxs and giggles, remember, Dallas wasn't the only place they were [banking] on, Miami, Tampa, New York and Chicago were all cities that would be considered before Dallas was agreed upon, then, it was easy to choose someone who was a Fidel Castro sympathizer. Before all the pieces fall into place, you have to have all your pieces.