The Education Forum

“Who killed John F. Kennedy” a debate with Stone vs. Posner

This debate sort of reminds me of this current election.

I would rather vote for someone else.

Even though these two guys do indeed look creepy ( Posner especially ) I would love to be in the audience for this debate.

Stone is very aggressive, and he definitely has much more "true insider" knowledge of the dirty deed workings of American politics and in that area has for sure made acquaintances with some well connected individuals who go back to the 60's.

And he follows the H.L.Hunt end of life confession take on JFK regards LBJ and Cord Meyer.

Posner? I always had the gut feeling he is a stooge for you know who. And I don't know how he ever felt he had any credibility after the Ferry/Oswald Junior Civil Air Patrol photo was released.

You mean the E Howard Hunt confession.

I think they are both liars, so having them debate as if they are THE two sides of this 'puzzle' is propaganda at its most pernicious.

Paul:

That is what I mean, its like the election this year.

And after that debate, I feel even more sick about voting.

But since I am in California, I can vote for Stein, knowing its a Democratic state no matter what.

If I lived in say Florida, I would have to hold my nose and vote for Clinton.

Well that is what I would feel like at this debate.

I would feel much better if say someone like Talbot, or Jerry McKnight was representing our side. (Although I understand the latter is pretty feeble these days.)

From what I understand, he is going to be questioned about it.

Last night's debate convinced me, as a California resident, to vote for Stein. If the Green Party gets 5% nationally it is a game changer for them. Choosing between fascism and global militarism is no choice at all.