The Education Forum

Alexandra Zapruder Book: Part 2

BBC documentary on the Z-film, featuring Richard Stolley of Time-Life:

One of the commenters on the YouTube page raises a good point: Why was Zapruder allowed by police to leave Dealey Plaza with the film, and given time to (allegedly) get it processed himself?

Edited by David Andrews

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

...if you could accept the above, then we wouldn't have to keep spinning our wheels over and over again like this. All the rest - the plats, the briefing boards - is just garbage and meaningless. Go by what you see in the as is film.  That's all.

Good enough for you and your limited curiosity and lack of comprehension...

No judgment, just wondering why you bother posting on these threads when you have nothing to say but,

"I see it, why can't you?"   newsflash buddy  :idea - that statement says and means nothing... 

I fully accept your limitations here Mike, take heed knowing you know you're right and don't need to discuss this with anyone...  I prefer to work with Chris, Healy, Ford, and a host of others who show intellectual curiosity and the drive to dig deeper and share their results...

You seem only to want to stand on your soap box, proclaim how easy every aspect of the conspiracy is to you and wonder aloud why everyone else chases their tail...

Your opinion, like so many others, is only idle talk without support... incredulous amazement at the ability of others to have productive conversation about topics you still fail to understand...

But hey Mike, you keep posting and showing everyone how simple all this really is... in your humble opinions

:up