The Education Forum

Attorney's file on Roger Stone, LaRouche and Russia influencing the 2016 presidential election

2 minutes ago, Dale Thorn said:

Well, you just gave yourself away. BTW, I assumed this was the adult forum, where we knew where we stood, but you seem to think you can evangelize here for the Democrat party. Grow up.

And Jesus was all about denying food for the poor, right Mr. Traditional Catholic?

https://www.npr.org/2019/04/01/707681965/more-than-750-000-could-lose-food-stamps-under-trump-administration-proposal

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't deny that you're carrying water for the people who have their panties in a bunch over the "trillions of dollars" that are the reality here.

I have no idea what you're talking about -- do you?

Why don't you focus on reality?

Why are you denying that James Comey weighed in on behalf of Trump 11 days before the election?

Why are you denying that the Trump DOJ indicted Trump's erstwhile ally Julian Assange for violations of the Espionage Act the Obama DOJ never contemplated?

Trillions of dollars in trade deals - that's where your angst (and your fascist/corporate media allies) really comes from. Everyone knows.

Everyone knows Trump is a fascist.

Guest Dale Thorn
35 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I have no idea what you're talking about -- do you?

Why are you denying that James Comey weighed in on behalf of Trump 11 days before the election?

Why are you denying that the Trump DOJ indicted Trump's erstwhile ally Julian Assange for violations of the Espionage Act the Obama DOJ never contemplated?

Everyone knows Trump is a fascist.

"Everyone knows...." -- who are you talking to? I'm obviously well above your league. In case you haven't heard, money talks and BS walks. Read some real news - Trump reiterated the trillions of dollars issues more than a thousand times.

Guest Dale Thorn
1 minute ago, Cliff Varnell said:

So now you're denying that Trump proposed cuts to food stamps.

Wow...

Nobody cares about your food stamps, or your James Comey nonsense.

16 minutes ago, Dale Thorn said:

"Everyone knows...." -- who are you talking to?

A theocratic fascist, from all appearances.

I'm obviously well above your league.

Obviously you're a bible-thumper who supports the most "anti-Christian values" leader this country has ever produced.

In case you haven't heard, money talks and BS walks. Read some real news - Trump reiterated the trillions of dollars issues more than a thousand times.

Gibberish.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

13 minutes ago, Dale Thorn said:

Nobody cares about your food stamps, or your James Comey nonsense.

Your attempt to deny historical fact is a mark of theocratic fascism.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Guest Dale Thorn
2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

A theocratic fascist, from all appearances.

Obviously you're a bible-thumper who supports the most "anti-Christian values" leader this country has ever produced.

Gibberish.

Here is a precise translation of your assertions, made by me, a 153 Mensa member:

"Blah blah BS snort blah blah blah."

Guest Dale Thorn
2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Your attempt to deny historical fact is a mark of theocratic fascism.

I know history and herstory both MUCH better than you.

Guest Dale Thorn
1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

So Mr. Traditional Catholic is another "extremely stable genius."

Brilliant.

Thank you for agreeing.

25 minutes ago, Robert Wheeler said:

Not for anything Cliff, but your whole Comey threw the election for Trump narrative is so old, even HRC doesn’t bother using it.

Another denial that James Comey re-opened the Clinton e-mail investigation 11 days before the election.

4 pieces of evidence showing FBI Director James Comey cost Clinton the election

https://www.vox.com/the-big-idea/2017/1/11/14215930/comey-email-election-clinton-campaign

Funny how the handmaidens of fascism can't process a fact the rest of us understand.