The Education Forum

Attorney's file on Roger Stone, LaRouche and Russia influencing the 2016 presidential election

Guest Dale Thorn

Trying to recall the Iran-Contra hearings and folks like Oliver North, John Poindexter et al defending themselves before Congress ..... I could be imagining it, but where North and friends were certainly vocal in defending themselves, Brennan and his ilk aren't so much defending themselves as they are on the attack against the president. I have to give them credit, much as I disagree with them - when it comes to staying very focused on "removing a certain stone from their collective shoe", they've maintained that focus with a missionary zeal.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 5/22/2019 at 9:10 PM, Robert Wheeler said:

I bet Brennan is arrested before Comey.

James Comey played a major role in rigging the 2016 election in Trump's favor.  Now Trump is calling for his execution.

Julian Assange played a major role in rigging the 2016 election in Trump's favor.  Now the Trump Department of Justice has indicted Assange under the Espionage Act for publishing classified material, a move against free speech the Obama DOJ never contemplated.

Theocratic fascism marches on...

Guest Dale Thorn
10 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

James Comey played a major role in rigging the 2016 election in Trump's favor.  Now Trump is calling for his execution.

Julian Assange played a major role in rigging the 2016 election in Trump's favor.  Now the Trump Department of Justice has indicted Assange under the Espionage Act for publishing classified material, a move against free speech the Obama DOJ never contemplated.

Theocratic fascism marches on...

Wow! That's the most word-twisting I've read since Spector's Magic Bullet Theory. The reason Trump is pursuing these miscreants is precisely because they were never acting on Trump's behalf. The classic *historic* example is when the Pharisees accused Jesus of employing demons to heal. Jesus refuted that charge decisively by stating that demons don't heal, i.e. "A house divided against itself cannot stand."

There are those that claim Trump doesn't "stand" because of various business failures, but look around - he still has billions of dollars and the presidency - neither of which 300-plus millions of other Americans possess.

Guest Dale Thorn
On 5/16/2019 at 4:49 PM, Douglas Caddy said:

Yes, the bigger picture, in spite of Ma Jones' obvious bias.

5 hours ago, Dale Thorn said:

Wow! That's the most word-twisting I've read since Spector's Magic Bullet Theory. The reason Trump is pursuing these miscreants is precisely because they were never acting on Trump's behalf.

So when James Comey sent a letter to the Republican "Benghazi Committee" on October 28, 2016 announcing a re-opening of the Hillary Clinton "e-mail scandal" he wasn't operating on Trump's behalf?

They could have figured out there was nothing to it in less than an hour instead the FBI took 8 days to clear Clinton, during which time the mainstream news shows hammered Hillary 24 hours a day.

I guess you didn't follow the election.

The classic *historic* example is when the Pharisees accused Jesus of employing demons to heal. Jesus refuted that charge decisively by stating that demons don't heal, i.e. "A house divided against itself cannot stand."

You pile one lame analogy on top of another.

There are those that claim Trump doesn't "stand" because of various business failures, but look around - he still has billions of dollars and the presidency - neither of which 300-plus millions of other Americans possess.

He doesn't have billions of dollars and his presidency is illegitimate.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Looks like a scam to me.

http://fortune.com/2019/02/27/donald-trump-net-worth-2019/

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/cohen-releases-trump-financial-documents-claims-president-inflated-net-worth

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/05/07/us/politics/donald-trump-taxes.html

If Trump could prove himself a billionaire he'd release his tax returns.

But he won't -- because he isn't.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Guest Dale Thorn
1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

So when James Comey sent a letter to the Republican "Benghazi Committee" on October 28, 2016 announcing a re-opening of the Hillary Clinton "e-mail scandal" he wasn't operating on Trump's behalf?

They could have figured out there was nothing to it in less than an hour instead the FBI took 8 days to clear Clinton, during which time the mainstream news shows hammered Hillary 24 hours a day.

I guess you didn't follow the election.

You pile one lame analogy on top of another.

He doesn't have billions of dollars and his presidency is illegitimate.

So you just make up your own facts and spew them here? The readers here are very smart and don't accept nonsense like this.

Guest Dale Thorn
53 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

More nonsense. Trump is the most powerful man in the world, and you try to make him look small. All you're doing is making yourself look small-minded.

Guest Dale Thorn
6 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Trump's counter-attack to cover-up his criminal ties with Putin and Russia's organized crime  oligarchs:

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2019/05/tyler-durden/no-wonder-obama-intel-chiefs-panicking-trump-to-declassify-bucket-5-russiagate-docs/

I suppose any business worth billions could be accused of dirty deals. You have no point whatsoever.

25 minutes ago, Dale Thorn said:

More nonsense. Trump is the most powerful man in the world, and you try to make him look small. All you're doing is making yourself look small-minded.

Trump does a fine job of making himself look small.

How many babies would Jesus tear from the arms of their mothers, Mr. Traditional Catholic?

Edited by Cliff Varnell

28 minutes ago, Dale Thorn said:

So you just make up your own facts and spew them here? The readers here are very smart and don't accept nonsense like this.

So you're denying the fact that James Comey re-opened the Clinton e-mail investigation 11 days before the election.

Typical.

Guest Dale Thorn
44 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

Trump does a fine job of making himself look small.

How many babies would Jesus tear from the arms of their mothers, Mr. Traditional Catholic?

Well, you just gave yourself away. BTW, I assumed this was the adult forum, where we knew where we stood, but you seem to think you can evangelize here for the Democrat party. Grow up.

Guest Dale Thorn
42 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

So you're denying the fact that James Comey re-opened the Clinton e-mail investigation 11 days before the election.

Typical.

I don't deny that you're carrying water for the people who have their panties in a bunch over the "trillions of dollars" that are the reality here. Why don't you focus on reality? Trillions of dollars in trade deals - that's where your angst (and your fascist/corporate media allies) really comes from. Everyone knows.