The Education Forum

General Walker, Lee Harvey Oswald and Dallas Officials

37 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Paul, why go about the McLendon story in such a wandering manner? McLendon links to Murchison in business in a Stockholm venture. He also ties to Bobby Kennedy via his ship Mi Amigo. De Vosjoli is referred to by Weaver in his book, and De Vosjoli seems to support Weaver in his own biography (Lamia). Gary Murr and Larry Hancock have both previously documented some of this story involving Cuba and ships, so maybe you should look at page 213 of 'Shadow Warrior', as well as taking a look at this video which is part of a British debunking of mythology: http://yesterdayneverhappened.com

Until the different threads are tied together a true picture does not emerge, but the threads I refer to are not speculation but factually documented.

Mervyn

Mervyn - the thread is about Walker, Oswald, and Dallas. There is no speculation in Brandstetter’s close association with McLendon, who you are correct was also close to Phillips, and confounded with Phillips the Association of Retired Intelligence Officers, or whatever they called it, in 1975 or ‘76. We can leave De Vosjoli out of this if you wish. But since this thread has been focussed on the DPD for months, I think it’s worth mentioning their ties with local military intelligence units. 

Btw you keep bringing RFK into the McLendon story. I’ve asked you before to flesh this out but your responses don’t have much meat on the bone. What was RFK’s tie to Mi Amigo? Not saying it isn’t true, just don’t know anything about it. 

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Mervyn - the thread is about Walker, Oswald, and Dallas. There is no speculation in Brandstetter’s close association with McLendon, who you are correct was also close to Phillips, and confounded with Phillips the Association of Retired Intelligence Officers, or whatever they called it, in 1975 or ‘76. We can leave De Vosjoli out of this if you wish. But since this thread has been focussed on the DPD for months, I think it’s worth mentioning their ties with local military intelligence units. 

Btw you keep bringing RFK into the McLendon story. I’ve asked you before to flesh this out but your responses don’t have much meat on the bone. What was RFK’s tie to Mi Amigo? Not saying it isn’t true, just don’t know anything about it. 

Paul, did you watch the video?

1 hour ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Paul, did you watch the video?

Yes. Interesting. Point of information - RFK is mentioned as you have done in writing a few times as having something to do with the ship Mi Amigo. Have you continued your documentary?  It starts with the dark cloud over Dallas Nov 22 1963 but does not refer to that event. 

42 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Yes. Interesting. Point of information - RFK is mentioned as you have done in writing a few times as having something to do with the ship Mi Amigo. Have you continued your documentary?  It starts with the dark cloud over Dallas Nov 22 1963 but does not refer to that event. 

Hi Paul.

My story is really a narrative creating the annals of an investigation that is actually my life as lived. My interest in this thread began in 1956, and my first feature article relating to the events that embroiled the mv Mi Amigo were published in 1966, and I followed my investigation in both the USA and UK. Consequently I met a lot of key people involved with the story of this ship. One of them is now a friend of mine who was chief transmitter engineer on mv Mi Amigo. This person became the equivalent of David Atlee Phillips who created a radio station aimed at Guatemala. When my friend was hired by the UK Diplomatic Wireless Service (which "....grew out of the Special Communication Units (SCU) which were responsible for communications for MI6 during the war"), he was sent to Africa to help build and start up a British radio station aimed at Ian Smith's Rhodesia.

CIA grew out of OSS and its connectivity to MI6. (MI5 is the British equivalent of FBI). My friend (above) then referred me to a publication whereby Bobby Kennedy (as part of his 'Special Section'), asked Robert F. Thompson to find him a ship as part of Operation Mongoose. On the day this request was made the Cuban Missile Crisis began. The ship was mv Mi Amigo and it was at that time anchored in the North Sea. It was not brought to Galveston Island where Bill Weaver took charge of it until March 1963.

At that time another vessel (mv Olga Patricia) was substituted as a means of launching high altitude helium balloons carrying propaganda to Cuba. The mv Olga Patricia had been in Galveston with mv Mi Amigo.

Gary Murr brought to the attention of a friend of mine in Norway the history of the mv Olga Patricia. It had been secured by Manuel Airtime Buesa (BAM), as part of the clandestine war against Cuba that the Kennedys pretended was not going on, but was going on with their knowledge.

After the assassination of JFK, the mv Mi Amigo was hurriedly refitted in Galveston by McLendon's people, under the direction of Bill Weaver. It secretly left port to avoid US Customs inspection in the closing hours of December 1963. The ship then docked at an island in the Bahamas that was owned by Clint Murchison, Jr. The mv Mi Amigo then showed up in Europe and a camouflage story was created to hide its pedigree. The other ship, mv Olga Patricia was taken to Florida where it was fitted out and also sent to Europe.

In 1985 a friend of mine in Texas gave me his legal and financial papers relating to his ship operations in Europe and later in Haiti. In those records I found the mortgage papers for the mv Olga Patricia and it had an address used by Manuel Airtime Buesa in Miami.

By following these various threads a totally different story about Gordon McLendon has now emerged. By following all of the people who came into contact with these projects, inevitably they led to the events of November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas.

That is the very abbreviated short version of my still ongoing investigation. The complete story will be in the first of a series of books which will hopefully be completed later this year.

Mervyn

Mervyn - thanks. I don’t doubt the two track approach that the Kennedy admin took towards Cuba and Castro. As Brandstetter pointed out in his autobiography, mistakes were made with Castro that turned him towards the Soviets. It was not a foregone conclusion. And btw, Brandstetter was no lefty. But he was in the ground in Havana and watched it happen in real time.

are you aware that while some covert anti Castro operations were still in place after the Cuban missile crisis there was also a separate diplomatic and supposedly secret ( though no doubt the secrecy was breached ) approach to both Castro and Khrushchev by JFK in an attempt to bring about a peaceful solution to the Cold War and a normalizing of relations with Cuba? JFK and the Unspeakable is a good place to look for this. 

32 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Mervyn - thanks. I don’t doubt the two track approach that the Kennedy admin took towards Cuba and Castro. As Brandstetter pointed out in his autobiography, mistakes were made with Castro that turned him towards the Soviets. It was not a foregone conclusion. And btw, Brandstetter was no lefty. But he was in the ground in Havana and watched it happen in real time.

are you aware that while some covert anti Castro operations were still in place after the Cuban missile crisis there was also a separate diplomatic and supposedly secret ( though no doubt the secrecy was breached ) approach to both Castro and Khrushchev by JFK in an attempt to bring about a peaceful solution to the Cold War and a normalizing of relations with Cuba? JFK and the Unspeakable is a good place to look for this. 

Hi Paul. Yes I am aware of that, but I am not really following the same line of investigation that everyone else is using. Consequently the duplicity of the Kennedy brothers is very deeply entrenched with the political climate in the UK, and so is a faction within CIA which has an interest in preventing the formation of a United States of Europe, and promoting what is now a confederacy of mainly business and social issues called the European Union. Into that mix came the offshore broadcasting stations of the Sixties and their financial support by 'The World Tomorrow' sponsored show. The mass media, for a number of reasons has never covered this story, and the pop press has turned it into a story about the music of the 'Swinging Sixties'. By focussing on LHO and working outwards from the events of November 22, 1963, the bigger picture has been totally ignored - so far. Mervyn

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

37 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Hi Paul. Yes I am aware of that, but I am not really following the same line of investigation that everyone else is using. Consequently the duplicity of the Kennedy brothers is very deeply entrenched with the political climate in the UK, and so is a faction within CIA which has an interest in preventing the formation of a United States of Europe, and promoting what is now a confederacy of mainly business and social issues called the European Union. Into that mix came the offshore broadcasting stations of the Sixties and their financial support by 'The World Tomorrow' sponsored show. The mass media, for a number of reasons has never covered this story, and the pop press has turned it into a story about the music of the 'Swinging Sixties'. By focussing on LHO and working outwards from the events of November 22, 1963, the bigger picture has been totally ignored - so far. Mervyn

Can we agree that the ‘duplicity’ of the Kennedy brothers pales when compared to what followed their deaths?

I think your story is very interesting. But so far there is no link to Oswald other than time and general place. I will read anything you find. There are a lot of uncovered stories like the one you are working on, and researchers dedicated to solving the assassinations are largely unsung heroes. 

11 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Can we agree that the ‘duplicity’ of the Kennedy brothers pales when compared to what followed their deaths?

I think your story is very interesting. But so far there is no link to Oswald other than time and general place. I will read anything you find. There are a lot of uncovered stories like the one you are working on, and researchers dedicated to solving the assassinations are largely unsung heroes. 

Paul, the more I dig into the past, the more I discover that it is just like the present with advanced scientific discoveries manifest by technology, layered on top. There was no 'golden age'. That idea was even waved around in the time of Jefferson which led to him creating the University at Charlottesville. The Kennedys were as corrupt as they come and two-faced as they come. What followed was more of the same. The great thing about the USA is the wording of its 'Declaration of Independence'; its separation of powers (although violated); and the federal Constitution of 1789 with its first ten amendments, and the 'silent coup' which replaced the confederacy of the original USA of 1776 with a federal government. Unfortunately, as we all know the ideals of those early days was ignored and it resulted in a terrible Civil War which begat an ongoing and clandestine series of civil wars in the States. Then came the involvement in two world wars, and the only thing linking all of this together is ignorance of the original 'Declaration of Independence' and a constant harking back to the secretive rule administered by the British Crown of which its royalty are merely the window dressings of a corporation sole, just as Ronald McDonald and Mickey and Minnie symbolize two commercial corporations. Real power is within the secretive Crown as a corporation sole, and too many American politicians long to recreate that system in North America. The Kennedys were no exception. See: http://foundthreads.com/02.html

Mervyn

4 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Paul, the more I dig into the past, the more I discover that it is just like the present with advanced scientific discoveries manifest by technology, layered on top. There was no 'golden age'. That idea was even waved around in the time of Jefferson which led to him creating the University at Charlottesville. The Kennedys were as corrupt as they come and two-faced as they come. What followed was more of the same. The great thing about the USA is the wording of its 'Declaration of Independence'; its separation of powers (although violated); and the federal Constitution of 1789 with its first ten amendments, and the 'silent coup' which replaced the confederacy of the original USA of 1776 with a federal government. Unfortunately, as we all know the ideals of those early days was ignored and it resulted in a terrible Civil War which begat an ongoing and clandestine series of civil wars in the States. Then came the involvement in two world wars, and the only thing linking all of this together is ignorance of the original 'Declaration of Independence' and a constant harking back to the secretive rule administered by the British Crown of which its royalty are merely the window dressings of a corporation sole, just as Ronald McDonald and Mickey and Minnie symbolize two commercial corporations. Real power is within the secretive Crown as a corporation sole, and too many American politicians long to recreate that system in North America. The Kennedys were no exception. See: http://foundthreads.com/02.html

Mervyn

I can get to foundthreads.com. Which essay are you referring to?

32 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

I can get to foundthreads.com. Which essay are you referring to?

Paul, let us know if our in-house platitudinist or the actual author of the essay shares anything interesting. 

Here is a link to Messy-Mervyn's Pile of Platitudes....

http://foundthreads.com/PDF FILES/02-LILBURNE-JEFFERSON.pdf

Edited by Michael Clark

18 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Paul, let us know if our in-house platitudinist or the actual author of the essay shares anything interesting. 

Here is a link to Messy-Mervyn's Pile of Platitudes....

http://foundthreads.com/PDF FILES/02-LILBURNE-JEFFERSON.pdf

I find it largely incoherent.

Edited by Michael Clark

On 5/18/2018 at 7:25 AM, Paul Trejo said:

For another thing, it detracts from a proposition that the Dallas Police and Deputies killed JFK alone.  If they need a leader, then why a leader from New Orleans, instead of one from Dallas?

Hi Paul,

Your question is interesting.   I might say your question is another way of asking: What has New Orleans got to do with the assassination?   

From a historiography perspective, New Orleans is relevant because that's where Jim Garrison did most of his work.   But didn't Jim Garrison say the CIA-did-it, both in his books and in the Oliver Stone movie JFK?

1. Serious students of the assassination believe LHO is a right winger?.........(according to Jim Garrison)

LHO_extreme_right.jpg
Garrison31julraid_playboy.jpg

2. The CIA analysis of Jim Garrison's work invokes the extreme Right, so why is the CIA concerned?
Garrison_minuteenn.jpg

3. Guy Bannister was an extreme right winger or a CIA operative?

Guy_Banrt_wing.jpg

4. Does David Ferrie reactivate his former teenage student Lee Harvey Oswald into the Anti-Castro efforts in New Orleans as Garrison says?

Ferrie_in_pboy.jpg

5. Is Garrison telling us that Oswald's patsyhood and the entire assassination begin with the 21JUL63 FBI raid on the anti-Castro Cuban camp at Lake Pontchartrain?

Garrison31julraid_playboy.jpg

SOURCES:

1, 3, 4, 5 - Eric Norden, "Jim Garrison, a candid conversation with the embattled district attorney of New Orleans," Playboy.  October 1967. pp 59 -

2 HSCA segregated CIA collection, box 42.  NARA 1993.07.20.15:03:55:870280

Edited by Jason Ward