The Education Forum

Premillennialism and the Assassination

Merwin Hagger brought up the subject of premillennialism and  connection, peripheral or otherwise, to the intrigues that led to the JFK assassination.

He may be onto something. (Or he may not.) The Kennedy administration and the Kennedy assassination didn't occur in a vacuum. World events shaped the Kennedy administration as much as the Kennedy administration shaped world events. Even today, a "United States of Europe" is only a few nationalist movements away from reality. Conservatives today preach against a UN-led "one-world government," even as they turn a relatively blind eye to the economic union of a major portion of Western Europe.

Mr. Hagger mentioned Herbert Armstrong and his seemingly worldwide religious broadcasts, and that a unified Europe was seen by Armstrong as being in the cards over 50 years ago. I have read many of Armstrong's books, pamphlets and brochures over the years, and I listened to some of his broadcasts as a youth. Mr. Hagger is not misrepresenting Armstrong's message, in my opinion.  There may be legitimate grounds to take this aspect further, even as distasteful as many people find investigating religious angles to be. In today's world, lives being taken to further one religious perspective or another occurs daily.

Sure, this may be a minor aspect of the assassination investigation. But it may be a larger factor than most of us realize.

Mark:

Can you please be a bit more specific about this?  Just what is he on to?

As you know, there is a lot of this religious stuff in the Torbitt Document, which turned out to be, to put it mildly, a misleading concoction.  (See Destiny Betrayed, second edition, pp 323-24)

Much of the premillennialism preached by Armstrong warned of a coming "United States of Europe," which would be eventually run by the Catholic Church...but a version of the church that performed contrary to biblical teachings. Eventually that "unholy Roman empire" would bring about a true Armageddon, fought in the Middle East, in concert with "end-times" prophecy.  

The premillennialists would then be of the opinion that the killing of JFK would bring us closer to that "end of times," and the prophesied age of peace. That's the abridged CliffNotes version.

With all due respect Mark, I think I am a lot closer to the causes of Kennedy's death on the international scene on my Max Boot thread then Armstrong and Premillenniailism. 

8 hours ago, Mark Knight said:

Merwin Hagger brought up the subject of premillennialism and  connection, peripheral or otherwise, to the intrigues that led to the JFK assassination.

He may be onto something. (Or he may not.) The Kennedy administration and the Kennedy assassination didn't occur in a vacuum. World events shaped the Kennedy administration as much as the Kennedy administration shaped world events. Even today, a "United States of Europe" is only a few nationalist movements away from reality. Conservatives today preach against a UN-led "one-world government," even as they turn a relatively blind eye to the economic union of a major portion of Western Europe.

Mr. Hagger mentioned Herbert Armstrong and his seemingly worldwide religious broadcasts, and that a unified Europe was seen by Armstrong as being in the cards over 50 years ago. I have read many of Armstrong's books, pamphlets and brochures over the years, and I listened to some of his broadcasts as a youth. Mr. Hagger is not misrepresenting Armstrong's message, in my opinion.  There may be legitimate grounds to take this aspect further, even as distasteful as many people find investigating religious angles to be. In today's world, lives being taken to further one religious perspective or another occurs daily.

Sure, this may be a minor aspect of the assassination investigation. But it may be a larger factor than most of us realize.

Thanks Mark.

Because the JFK subject seems to be dominated by 'stake-holders' with rigid theories, it has been difficult to get others to see that there is another and as yet untold thread to this story that may indeed hold several keys to unlocking doors to the mystery of the murder of JFK.

I am not alone in my research which was triggered by Forum member Gary Murr.

Having just heard from Larry Hancock it seems that his source for my interest in his book also came from Gary Murr.

Gary did not make up stuff - via a contact he made with a friend of mine in Norway, he eventually dragged me over to start looking at declassified CIA documents discussing the same issue that was at that time the focus of my own interest.

Similarly, Armstrong the ad-man turned preacher, was actually being 'run' by a brilliant practicing Jewish lawyer/accountant named Stanley R. Rader, in conjunction with a U.S. media man (born in Russia), named Eugene Bernald whose speciality was placing sponsored programs such as Armstrong's on CIA 'asset' stations such as Radio Swan. In 1961, in a major newspaper feature, Edwin Walker even pointed directly to Bernald (by name) and his association with CIA stations such as Radio Swan (by name.)

Here is a link to Armstrong's son Garner Ted making a broadcast from West Berlin in 1966. He is talking about the reunification of Germany and the rise of a United States of Europe. He is introduced by Art Gilmore (voice of 'Highway Patrol' 'Red Skelton' and many other shows.) It is Gilmore who gives out the mailing address at the end over a Hollywood instrumental jingle - the only music heard on this half-hour polemical show which was heard on stations all over the U.S., U.K., Australia and many CIA 'front' operations around the world.

https://soundcloud.com/garner-ted-armstrong-ea/1966_twt-from-west

Mervyn

Has anyone read Sinister Forces by author Peter Levenda? He talks about his own real experience with an offshoot Catholic sect, and takes a closer look at the traveling Bishops of a few of these sects. Several people in the New Orleans milieu of Oswald were traveling bishops, including David Ferrie. He also points out, again from personal experience, a link between J Edgar Hoover and the particular sect in whose Bronx ‘church’ Levenda worked as a young man. 

1 hour ago, Paz Marverde said:

Colonia Dignidad 

Yes, exactly. Well, maybe this belongs on the thread I started on the CIA interview.

Edited by Paul Brancato

Is it just me and my computer, or has the text on this forum become awfully light and hard to read?

Could it mean that the end is near?

11 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

The end does feel a bit closer.

I take that to mean that it's me and my computer.

Seems odd because other websites look the same as before.